Under Pressure Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, even (or perhaps especially) over where I knew she was bruising, she moved to put on ever more force. My hands sunk deep into her, finding tense and reactive muscles to straighten them. When eventually I sought out her shoulder muscles, Layla seemed to know that they were more significant than the rest. Buried beneath skin and muscle, I found the two tiny sparks of potential hidden there. With but a moment's work, they gave way and unleashed their power into her body.

As all the others before, the effect was immediate and electric. Her back arched sharply as the orgasm ripped through her, a silent scream on her lips. While she was coming down off that high, I worked my way back down her body. Spine and arms relaxed under my grip, legs unlocking... only to suddenly tense back up as I got to the soles of her feet. For a moment I thought the pressure points there had let go with the slightest pressure. This turned out to not QUITE be true. Her silent moans of bliss rapidly turned to gales of uncontrolled laughter. She was squirming so badly that I couldn't actually locate the pressure points. "Layla, can you please hold still? We aren't done."

She was breathing hard but eventually managed to calm enough to squawk out "ticklish!" Several more failed attempts later, I had to call in Lucy and Lilly to literally hold her down and nearly drown her in boob. This time, though she was still laughing uncontrollably, the ladies held her feet still enough for me to locate and activate the pressure points there. The laughs turned right back into screams of pleasure, the squirming body back to supine bliss, and I climbed up between her legs to reach the last two of the night. Her breasts were on the small side, not doing much to hide the two points under them, and as they let go her legs snapped shut around me, pulling me into her.

I was already rock hard, stuffing her as deep as she could take as Lucy and Lilly caressed us both. Pumping slowly in and out, but with more power than I could the day before. It didn't take much longer before I was close to an orgasm of my own, and all three of the ladies sensed it. As I came, my wife and girlfriend each took one of Layla's sensitive nipples into their mouths, sucking hard and magnifying the incredible sensations she was experiencing. Our orgasms stretched onward together, the power flowing through her as the cum blasted out of me. On and on, for a seemingly-endless time that was probably less than a minute all told.

This time, though, there was one last shock waiting for me. Laid out by the strongest orgasm of her life thus far, Layla managed to lift her head with its flaming mop of red hair, look at me, and utter two words. "Keep going!"

12