Under Pressure - Pt. 01: Discovery

Story Info
Bound and forced to hold my milk, I discover a new desire.
2.1k words
4.63
9.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A long time ago, so long ago it feels like another life, my boy friend insisted on tying me up; trying to convince me that it would be life changing. He know nothing about how, had done zero research on techniques or knots, but somehow he was convinced this was something he wanted to do, and that i would enjoy it. Oh, how right he was.

My supple b cups were hard to grab onto and get a firm base to tie. He had me bend over to allow my breasts to hang free. He fumbled around to get a loop to tie the base of each breast. From there he wound the rope around and around. It was clear to me that he had no awareness of "how tight was good" and he just went for it. It did not take long for a dull ache and form as the blood flow was restricted and my nipples became hard and sensitive. We were smart enough to come up with predetermined safe word, which i never used. That night awoke a desire and a need that has since laid dormant. We did not last long enough for him to try again. I've since moved on and mostly forgotten about it. Until now - as i sit here hormones raging, and the return of that dull ache in my breasts as they fill with milk, I'm reminded of what once was.

----------

I've now been married 8 years, 32 years old and just had my first child. With that child came some welcome changes to my body, for myself and my husband, Mark. My supple yet firm 32 b cups have now transformed to less firm, but just as wonderful 36 C. My small frame has filled out with the baby in a way that is very pleasing...not in a fat way, just some light curves. we both love it.

Pre-pregnancy Mark and I would have sex 1-2 times a month...we were affectionate, but never overly so. His drive was always medium to high, where as i would be a "Take it or leave it"kind of girl. Now, 6 months post baby, not only has my body changed but so has my desire and drive. Mark has seemingly taken notice of this and it has opened doors to situations we didn't know we wanted or even needed.

"Mark!" I said in a anxious but excited voice, standing in front of him in a sheer night dress "I need your help with something...but not sure what you'll think"

"oh...and what might that be" mark replied in a curious tone that hinted he thought he was getting lucky.

"I'm full...like, going to burst, aches and pains need to be relieved kind of full. I need your help" he could feel the mild desperation in my voice.

"Interesting" he paused "...i guess we'll ignore the pump and the baby that could assist with you in this and assume you are coming to me for a more creative plan"? he had a glimmer in his eye i hadn't seen since we were dating 10 years ago. Almost like a school boy with a bad idea.

"Yes, ignoring those obvious solutions" I said edging him on "I'd like to see what solution you can come up with. all. on. your. own" it felt like the right time to present a situation like this to Mark, to see where he would take it. My mind was racing at the possibilities, but I had no idea what he was up to.

He left the room without a word and came back with a blind fold and something dangling in his hands.

"Okay, but we are going to do this my way...I am not convinced you're actually in pain" he said to me while placing the blind fold over my eyes "I think you love this...why do I think this...well for one I can see your panties are forming a wet spot which means you must be almost dripping down there.." I tried to interrupt him, but he placed his hand over my lips to shush me and he continued.

"Secondly, your nipples are hard as rocks...and yes, your body is ready to provide some milk, but this is different. So, given you are enjoying your predicament so much, I think we should see about enjoying it together, what do you say?"

I was lost for words...we had never really talked about this type of thing, never explored any sort of control dynamic before...but he wasn't wrong. I did want it to continue and holy hell was I was turned on. God dam he can read my body like a book and I couldn't deny it, nor did I actually want him to solve the problem the practical way either.

"I say you proceed with whatever plan you have in mind and we see where this takes us" meekly but with a straight face I formed the words.

"Great!" he exclaimed, as I started to feel a sudden rush of potential regret he continued "Lets start off slow and see where this leads us, all I ask for right now is basic trust, if you are uncomfortable, I'll stop, you just say so".

With that, he took my hands and brought them around to my back and proceeded to gently tie them together, in a way that i knew i could get out of it if i needed, but also that I couldn't immediately stop whatever he was doing. Now, blind folded and unable to use my hands I was mostly powerless to what he had planned. Without a word, he grabbed my left breast firmly and started to wrap what i could only assume was a thin but soft rope around it. He started off gently and gauging my reaction before proceeding further.

"Enjoying so far" he said with an obvious hint of sarcasm. I didn't even respond, I just let out a soft moan. That was all he needed and all I could manage as my mind was slowly thinking back to so many years ago. At this time, had I not been so overwhelmed with the situation i should have questioned where the rope came from so quickly, but those thoughts would come later.

Now both breasts were tied at the base and probably a few loops around them. They were tight, not too tight...but I could feel the pressure building, the familiar ache that i had missed so much was growing. I could feel my panties were now very wet, and my nipples were throbbing and probably very swollen.

"The plan here my dear, is to slowly force your tits to drain the pent up milk, while also restricting the flow so its a slow and tedious release" I shuddered as I pictured what I looked like and the prolonged full feeling in my breasts, he continued "in order to slow the outlet, I am going to place some clamps at the base of your nipple. They are small, and plastic which will still let milk flow, but significantly restrict it"

I was enjoying this feeling, maybe too much...I could feel my continued rise in frustration and a growing need to release my breasts. Slowly the feeling of the heavy dull ache was moving to a heavy dull pain, but i was hard to actually tell the difference.

"I need to know how much flow i am restricting first, and get an idea of just how full you are...so i am going to do this first"

I felt a sudden and intense build of pressure in both breasts. it was so sudden my brain skipped and I had no idea what just happened. The pain/pleasure line was so blurry I barley knew where i was anymore. I was becoming delirious with hormones and stimulation with the intense pressure on my breasts. Once i snapped back, I realized he had tied them together, in the center of each breast, pushing them together creating much more pressure than before.

"That's much better...you are making a mess with all this milk, so now lets slow it down" he spoke with such a devious tone. Just as he finished it occurred to me that the pressure was slowly lowering as the milk flowed through and out of me. It must have been flowing quickly because i could feel a noticeable decrease in pressure. Until the clamps.

A snap, followed by an intense searing pain shot through my entire body. I couldn't decide if i should have an orgasm or scream in pain so i did neither. I sat there blankly waiting for him to explain...taking in all the sensations of my aching breasts and now nipples, full of milk that was so desperately trying to escape.

"Now this is interesting" he said, "The more I tighten the base of your tits...i can almost see your nipples swelling with blood and milk, trying so hard to escape. Those clams aren't on even that tight and your milk is still spraying, just much slower now"

30 minutes had passed...nipples, breasts and hands all tied. sitting in what i could only imagine was a puddle of my own juices, completely and utterly desperate for release and relief...i was about to give in

"please...Mark, please...I need, I must, I cannot keep going...I have to empty them. I beg you" I pleaded.

Little did i know, my breasts were fuller than they were when we started. All the teasing and pulling prompted my body to make even more milk than what was being let out. My breasts were now a blueish tint and swollen. The chair and my panties were clearly soaked and i was a mess.

"hmm...I can tell you are enjoying this on some level...but I guess you deserve some relief" he said, "would you be up for a creative way to accomplish both?" he said with yet another hint of boyish contempt.

I stopped listing after he agreed to relieve me, so I just agreed, nodding in a almost trance like state...I could feel my breasts were heavy, and at this point my hormones had taken over and i needed to cum, badly.

"ye, ye, yeessss please"I managed to mutter...not entirely sure what i was agreeing to.

He wasted no time, my hands were untied from behind my back, and retied above my head, to what, i have no idea. I did not care...I needed whatever he was about to give me with every fiber of my being, or so i thought. With my hands tied above me, I felt a cool rush of air between my legs as I was made to stand up, and my panties were peeled off of me. He guided me to sit back down on what felt like a ball that fit just between my lips. My brain was still not processing what was happening...but it was about to.

Next, my legs were tied to what I can only assume were the legs of a chair. hands above my head, blindfolded, ball like thing wedged between my lips, and legs now tied to a chair.

Then, it happened.

All at once, without warning I simultaneously felt a tug at my breasts and deep rumble vibration right on my clit. My nipples were free and my clit was being vibrated into submission. It was hard to comprehend it all happening, the blood rushed back into my nipples and I could feel the milk rushing out with the pressure of my breasts still being bound. The build up of a screaming orgasm was fast approaching, with the deeply satisfying rush of milk out of my breasts was a combination that would be hard to top.

I came. I screamed. I had an earth shattering, mind altering orgasm throughout my entire body. I could feel the orgasm flow from my clit all the way up my body to my breasts. It was like the vibration took hold of me and traveled throughout me. My whole body was in one harmonious orgasm.

At what i thought was the peak of it all, Mark released both my breasts and they hung free for the fist time in an hour. The blood now rushing back into them caused a cascade and rippling back down my body causing another wave of orgasms.

He removed my blind fold, untied by legs and arms...and gave me a deep, passionate kiss.

"Seems you liked my little surprise" he said in a kind, light tone

"You have no idea...that was perfect, Mark"I said while giving him another kiss.

We spent the evening cleaning up what was now a river of milk on the floor, rubbed some cream on my breasts and nipples and fell asleep in a warm embrace.

"I wonder what happens next time i need some help" i smirked as i drifted off to sleep