Under Pressure Pt. 03

Story Info
Husband is dominated and fucked by old bastard.
6.1k words
4.54
13.8k
35

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toughfire
toughfire
367 Followers

The week passed slowly without Bob's dominant presence. Peter and Anna tried to distract themselves with work and forget about what had happened at the hotel. Every night, Anna kissed Peter gently and said goodnight. He tried to check if she was really okay. Although Anna answered positively, he knew they would both need time to accept what Bob had done to them.

Peter caressed Anna's hair as they lay in bed, and gazed at her beautiful blue eyes. There was a trace of pity in them. Every time Anna looked at him, he noticed something different in her. She was calmer and quieter now, as if she understood a new part of him.

"Is everything alright, Anna?" asked Peter.

"Yes, baby," she smiled with her cunning eyes and suddenly closed them. "I just need time to rest," she mumbled and fell asleep quickly.

Peter looked at her face for a long time. He knew what she meant. She had not been fucked since Bob, and Peter did not feel anxious to have her again. He knew she would need space to recover from the incredible sex Bob gave her. Images of the previous week assaulted Peter's mind every time he closed his eyes. He saw Bob's long, girthy cock going in and out of her pussy, in a delicious motion. He saw her pussy juice squirt all over him as Bob's tremendous tool ravaged her butthole. He could not take Bob Harrison out of his mind.

Peter tried to remember the last time he had sex with Anna, but his mind felt heavy and confused. He realized it had been over two weeks since he had penetrated her. Somehow, the thought of fucking Anna did not excite him as much anymore. He felt ashamed of himself for not being able to protect the love of his life from that powerful man, but at the same time, he knew that Anna had experienced the best sex of her life, and he was secretly happy for her.

"I miss his big cock," Anna whispered all of a sudden.

Peter stared at her, slightly shocked. She kept her eyes closed.

"Is that wrong, baby?" she asked.

Peter felt his dick growing quickly and pulsing uncomfortably. His heart beat faster.

"It's... it's okay, my love," he whispered back.

She suddenly held his hand with her dainty fingers and embraced him warmly.

"Then invite him back," she whispered in his ear.

"Fuck..." he let out. "I will, Anna..." his dick twitched uncontrollably.

"I love you," she whispered, and then fell asleep again.

The next day was a warm Saturday morning. Anna swam naked in the backyard pool and Peter observed her from afar. She walked out of the pool and the water glistened all over her soft body. The sun gave her pale skin a pleasant red undertone, making her pink nipples pop and her curvy hips shine. He knew he had to make an important decision: ignore her desire and let that perfect body decay, or invite Bob into their house and let him ignite Anna again.

He picked up his phone and typed the number on the card he had kept inside his wallet. It took a few times until the man finally answered.

"Hello?" asked a deep, impatient voice.

"Hello, Bob, this is Peter," said Peter meekly.

"Peter, who?"

"Peter Dawson..."

"I'm sorry... who?" said Bob quickly.

"You... you fucked my wife last week. Anna, remember?" Peter stuttered.

There was a silent pause and then a loud, throaty laugh on the other end.

"Oh, hey buddy," said Bob warmly. "How are you?"

"I'm... I'm doing fine," said Peter meekly. His face burned in embarrassment.

"No, I mean, how are you really?" said Bob. "I hope I didn't end your marriage."

"N-no, we're doing fine," replied Peter carefully.

"Great, I'm glad to hear that," said Bob in a casual, charismatic tone. "No hard feelings, alright? I fucked her a little too hard but I hope I didn't ruin sex for you. Sorry about that, pal."

"Uh... it's okay," Peter stuttered. "Speaking of sex, uh... Anna and I were wondering if you would like to hang out."

There was another tense, uncomfortable silent pause.

"Really?" asked Bob in a confident tone. "Are you sure, buddy?"

"Y-yes... my wife needs you..." Peter let out, pathetically. His dick twitched inside his pants again.

Bob chuckled on the other side.

"So your slut wife wants a third round?"

"Yes, please... she needs sex as soon as possible," explained Peter, as Anna lay naked under the sun. "I haven't touched her since what happened last week," he confessed. As the words left his mouth, his body started to shake.

"Oh, really? That's music to my ears," said Bob. "She doesn't even wanna fuck you anymore, does she?"

"Uh... I guess not. She needed time to heal from..."

"From the hard sex, I know," Bob chuckled. "You're fucked, buddy. Now she needs a real man to fuck her."

"Yes, exactly. I'm afraid she needs you," begged Peter.

"And you're totally okay with that? You're inviting me into your house, you cuck? You want me to come in and fuck your wife right now?" asked Bob candidly.

"I'm afraid that's exactly right..." replied Peter meekly.

"Alright, I can take care of your wife, I guess..." Bob paused all of a sudden. "But under one condition..."

The man paused again and waited for a reply.

"A condition?" asked Peter.

"Yes, a condition. You will kiss my cock in front of her," said Bob casually.

"What?"

"You heard me. I want you to kiss my cock in front of your sweet wife. That's my condition." Bob's firm tone indicated he was not joking.

"But I'm not gay," said Peter pathetically.

"Yeah, yeah, I know, buddy... but you will have to do that or I'm not fucking her again. Kiss my cock, or feel free to find another man to fuck her," said Bob with a slight hint of sarcasm.

"I... I will have to think about it," replied Peter slowly.

"That's it... talk to your wife. You have five minutes," warned Bob. "Five minutes or nothing. Hurry up," Bob hung up the phone.

Peter suddenly felt a strong pressure. His brain tried to calculate things quickly. "Kiss his cock or nothing," he thought. "Kiss his cock... five minutes... I have five minutes, fuck..." his heart throbbed. "Talk to Anna. I need to talk to her..."

He walked up to Anna and observed her naked skin. She lay with her eyes closed, on the lounge chair. Peter's shadow slowly sparked her interest. She looked at him and smiled, intrigued.

"What's the matter?" asked Anna.

"Honey, I called Bob."

She suddenly sat down and her tits bounced excitedly, making her pink nipples sparkle with the sunlight.

"Really? Wow, thank you, Peter! When is he coming?" she asked quickly, embracing Peter in a wet hug.

"Well, Anna... he said he would come under one condition," said Peter slowly as he tried to hide his boner from Anna.

"What condition?" she asked calmly.

"He... he said I have to kiss his cock in front of you." Peter noticed his voice sounded trembly and distant.

"Oh..." Anna sat down again and looked into the distance. "I see..." she sounded a little confused. "I think he wants you to submit, just like I did..." she said slowly.

"But honey, is that okay? I mean, isn't that going too far?" asked Peter meekly.

"A kiss? Just a kiss, on his cock?" she asked.

Peter nodded.

"Oh, Peter, that's nothing... I'm sure you can do it!" she said all of a sudden. Her voice sounded excited again, and she slowly started touching her pussy and fondling her tits. "You can do that for me, honey. Please, I need to fuck so bad..." she begged.

"A-are you sure, Anna?" Peter blushed and stuttered.

"Do it for me, Peter, please! Can you do that for me?" she moaned. "I need Bob's fat cock in my pussy so bad!"

Peter stared at Anna's pink pussy and noticed she was getting incredibly wet. Her cute lips and clitoris glistened beautifully in the warm light. He realized he had to make a great decision. His wife needed pleasure, and at that moment he would have done anything for her. But still, the doubt and hesitation took hold of the rational side of his brain.

"But... Anna, if I kiss his cock... will you still love me?" he asked meekly.

She looked at him with a curious gaze and suddenly held him in her arms again. Her warm breasts touched his tense chest and she kissed his cheeks lovingly.

"I love you, dummy," she said in his ear. "Fuck, baby, that's so hot... I can't wait to see your hot lips on his big cock..."

"What? Fuck..." whispered Peter.

"Don't worry, silly. It's just a little kiss," she winked.

"I guess... if that means he's going to fuck you..." Peter let out.

"Yes, yes... please... he's gonna fuck me so hard, and you'll watch everything like a good boy," she said in a sweet tone. "Right, baby? You'll be a good boy for us?"

"Uh... fuck... yes," moaned Peter.

"Yes, oh baby, I can't wait... I have to prepare myself!" she giggled and ran inside.

Peter stared into the distance like a zombie with a throbbing tent. He slowly picked up the phone and called Bob again.

The bastard showed up in the late afternoon, under the hot sunset. Peter opened the front door and awkwardly stared at his nemesis. Bob pierced him with an intense gaze that made him blush for some reason. The man wore a business suit, minus the jacket, which he had apparently left in his car.

"What's up, buddy," Bob placed a heavy hand on Peter's shoulder and casually pushed him aside, and walked in. "Where's your beautiful slutty wife?" he grinned casually.

"She's in the kitchen," mumbled Peter, embarrassed. He closed the door quickly and hoped the neighbors would never know about it.

Bob suddenly turned around and pointed a fat finger at his chest.

"You call me sir from now on. You better start showing me the respect I deserve, or I'll teach you a lesson."

"Yes, sir... I'm sorry, sir," said Peter meekly. He looked down at Bob's dress shoes and felt his face burn.

"Better. Now where's my dinner?" Bob chuckled all of a sudden and patted him on the arm.

"Dinner will be served in a minute, sir, please follow me," said Peter between gritted teeth. He would have to behave to make Anna happy.

Peter guided the man to the dinner table, where Anna arranged a vase of flowers, casually distracted. She turned around and Bob whistled in admiration. She wore her hottest outfit - a red mini dress that exposed her juicy thighs and accentuated her natural breasts, and a pair of black, six inch heels. Peter knew she was not wearing anything else underneath.

"Hello, there, buttercup," said Bob warmly, quickly involving her in his big arms and groping her ass. "Did you miss Daddy?"

Anna moaned, slightly shocked, and smiled nervously.

"Oh my... I missed you, Daddy," she said meekly, almost melting in his arms.

Bob let out a deep laugh in her ear and grinned warmly, planting a kiss on her neck.

"Your hubby told me you miss having sex with a real man," he provoked openly.

"Oh, Bob... I miss having sex in general," she confessed.

He leaned further against her ear and mumbled, making her body shake.

"I bet you regret rejecting my advances..."

"I do... I didn't know you were so... potent," she confessed.

"You slut," he grabbed her tits and kissed her lewdly in the mouth. She moaned uncontrollably.

Peter just stood there watching them kiss loudly. The filthy, dirty sounds of wet saliva echoed on the walls. He never thought of kissing Anna that way, like in a nasty porn movie. He never thought of holding her like a cheap slut. Yet, that was the most exciting sight. Her small, curvy frame looked incredible against Bob's tall and massive stature. They were perfect for each other - a cute prey in the arms of a manly beast.

Bob suddenly looked at Peter and snapped his fingers.

"Serve us, limp dick," he ordered nonchalantly.

For the next hour, Peter walked back and forth and served the dinner. Bob sat right next to Anna and grabbed her tits and massaged her exposed thighs, as Peter served the wine. The man ate like a wild creature, and drank several glasses of wine without effect. On the other hand, Anna looked more and more red and soft, and started giggling a little too much.

At some point, Bob finished eating and raised his empty glass.

"More wine," he commanded. "And bring me another glass, too."

Peter walked into the kitchen and selected his most expensive bottle. He filled two glasses of wine to the brim in front of Bob, as the man nodded and chuckled with a red face. He shoved one glass in Peter's face.

"Drink."

Peter looked hesitantly at the wine for a few seconds, and suddenly noticed his empty stomach. Somehow he did not feel hungry at all. Bob stared at him sternly and nodded.

"Come on."

"Yes, sir," said Peter. He slowly gulped a half.

Anna giggled and Bob grinned at her and kissed her neck.

"That's it, keep going," said Bob.

Peter took a deep breath and chugged everything down.

"Good boy," Bob shoved the other glass of wine in his face. "Now sit down and drink some more."

Peter obeyed and sat in front of them, and quietly observed the man kiss his wife in the mouth and grope her breasts over and over. Her nipples were suddenly hard and visible under the light fabric. Bob looked at him threateningly and Peter reluctantly gulped the second glass of wine.

The man grabbed Anna's arm and placed her hand on his crotch. Her eyes gazed at it in excitement and she massaged his cock openly as he sucked on her neck. Bob filled another glass of wine and gave it to Peter. He didn't have to say anything this time. As the bastard slowly grabbed Anna's dress and exposed her left tit, Peter drank more and more, starting to feel inebriated. He felt warm and fuzzy, and a new excitement took him by surprise.

At some point in the evening, Peter realized he gently touched himself to the sight of Bob and Anna kissing each other lewdly. Her dainty hands massaged the man's fat tool underneath his pants, and his red mouth slurped and kissed her tits. Bob exposed her other tit and devoured them intensely, grabbing and biting them, slapping them and leaving red marks all over her upper body.

"Alright, it's time to fuck," Bob said in her ear.

Anna moaned excitedly and giggled in his hairy arms.

"Go upstairs and get ready for Daddy," he mumbled on her neck.

She bit her lip and slowly stood up. Her body looked slightly limp and she almost fell. Bob held her tight with one arm and chuckled.

"Oops... here, baby, have another one," he poured another glass of wine and encouraged her.

Then, he slapped her butt and she walked out of the room.

Bob stood up casually and checked the empty bottle.

"Quick, get another bottle," he commanded.

Peter walked slowly into the kitchen and finally realized he was drunk. Bob suddenly approached him from behind and grabbed the bottle of wine. He took one sip and then shoved the bottle in Peter's mouth.

Peter looked up at him in disbelief, suddenly scared of that furious gaze.

"Drink," Bob said sternly.

Peter gulped several times, until he choked and the wine spilled on his chin.

"One more sip, come on," encouraged Bob.

"Please... I... tired..." mumbled Peter.

"Drink, boy," said Bob.

Peter obeyed again. The man grinned and slapped his cheek playfully.

"Good boy, come on... it's time," Bob said, and grabbed Peter by the neck roughly.

They walked upstairs and found Anna naked on the bed, quickly rubbing her pussy and moaning like a bitch in heat. She looked angelic in her natural makeup and her skin was red and tanned at that point. Her pussy shined, warm, wet and ready. Peter suddenly wondered if she was still on the pill.

"Get on your knees," said Bob.

Peter quickly obeyed, feeling his mind spin and his brain getting heavier and heavier, he almost felt grateful to kneel in front of his own bed, afraid he would fall. Bob quickly removed his clothes and tossed them aside, exposing his hairy, beastly body. His fat belly protruded vulgarly. The bastard suddenly dropped his underwear and his fat, hard dong jumped out impressively, making Anna moan and rub herself harder.

Peter shyly observed that vulgar sausage between the man's legs. It was still incredibly fat and long in an ugly way - almost like looking at a hairy creature - the fat cockhead with the shape of a bell shined with precum and the large, low-hanging balls bounced left and right with every step. The fat schlong waved back and forth in front of him, getting closer and closer, and he suddenly looked up at Bob and saw the man grinning at him.

"Kiss my cock, faggot cuck," said Bob.

Peter gulped and looked at Anna. She touched herself with one hand and held her tits on the other hand, moaning slowly, almost entranced by Bob's member.

"Come on, don't be shy, give it a kiss," encouraged Bob, waving his cock left and right, only an inch from Peter's face.

Peter looked right at it. The big, fat head bounced right in front of him. The veiny shaft looked larger and harder with every second. The round, low-hanging balls were even more impressive right in front of him, waving left and right like a pendulum.

"Kiss my cock, buddy. Come on, kiss my big cock in front of her," encouraged Bob. "Kiss my cock, faggot, yeah, you can do it, come on... kiss my cock. Be a good cuck," he sang warmly.

Peter gave in and finally obeyed. He closed his eyes and kissed the cockhead gently. He felt the warmth on his lips and noticed they became immediately wet with Bob's precum. Anna moaned and rubbed herself. Bob chuckled and patted Peter's head proudly.

"Good boy... yeah, now do it again," said Bob.

Peter whined a little and kissed it again - slowly this time. He felt the texture of that big cock and internally admired its warmth - it was incredibly hard and hot. It pulsed on his mouth and wet his lips, until a drop of precum fell on his chin.

"Yeah, that's it..." sang Bob. "Kiss that big cock... I knew you would like this," the man suddenly grabbed Peter's head and gently shoved his cockhead into Peter's mouth.

The hot head slid easily past his bewildered lips and he suddenly gasped in shock. "I have a cock in my mouth," he thought. "I have a man's big cock in my mouth," he cried. A tear left his eye and he opened his lips further.

"Fuck yeah, now prepare my cock for your wife's pussy," said Bob, shoving another inch into Peter's mouth and starting to thrust slowly.

Peter gagged a little, but kept his mouth open. His own dick twitched pathetically inside his pants, and he suddenly noticed how erotic it felt to be mouthfucked by a big fat cock.

Bob grabbed his head with both hands and started fucking it. He shoved another inch with every thrust, forcing Peter to open his mouth all the way, forcing Peter to take it in the back of his throat, until he gagged and drooled uncontrollably. Peter closed his eyes and let it happen. He felt the big cockhead punch the back of his throat, and a strange, deep lust took hold of him. Maybe it was the wine, or maybe it was the pressure, but suddenly he started sucking on it. He started sucking on Bob's hard dong and gagging on it.

"That's what I thought," said Bob.

Anna moaned in shock. Peter could sense his wife observing him, realizing what he was doing, but now it was too late to stop. He bobbed and sucked hard on Bob's prick and relaxed his throat for him. He allowed Bob's cock into his throat and gladly accepted a throat fucking from the man who had changed his sex life. He teared up and kept taking it. He was not sure why the tears were there anymore - from deep shame, or from sucking cock? He would never know - Peter was distracted by the amazing, warm taste of alpha cock on his tongue. At that moment he knew what Anna felt.

Peter gagged and rolled his eyes as Bob throatfucked him harder and harder. He was convinced he looked stupid in that position. Surprisingly, Anna started moaning louder and rubbing herself almost to the point of an orgasm. Bob let out a guttural moan of pleasure and enjoyed his power trip. He ravaged Peter's throat until his fat balls were slapping Peter's chin over and over.

toughfire
toughfire
367 Followers
12