Under Pressure Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, take my fat dong in your cuck mouth," said Bob. "How's the taste, faggot? How's the taste, bitch boy? Don't lie to me, you already know the taste of my cum, remember?" he provoked.

Peter choked and whined pathetically. Bob abused his throat like a loose pussy, and then slapped his face with his wet shaft and shoved his balls in his face.

"Kiss my balls. Now!" he barked.

Peter whined and kissed the fat nuts over and over. Bob started laughing when he naturally sucked on them, giving them a tongue bath.

"Good faggot," said Bob. "Now sit down and watch, fucking loser," the man walked toward the bed and lay on top of Anna.

She screamed in pleasure as he pressed his wet cock against her pussy and started thrusting into her like an animal. He grabbed her legs, folding her in half, with her ankles on his broad shoulders, and started pounding her balls-deep. Their bodies clapped vulgarly and the master bed squeaked for the first time. His cock slid in and out completely, in a smooth motion of bare vaginal sex.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" moaned Anna. "Oh fuck! Yeah, destroy my pussy! You're a fucking god!"

"Take it, whore! Take it!" shouted Bob proudly.

"Fuuuck, you fuck me so good! Fuck, baby, it feels so good!" she cried.

"Yeah, take it, slut. Who's your Daddy? Who's your fucking Daddy, whore?"

"You're my Daddy! You're my fucking Daddy! You own me!"

"I own you and your little hubby. I own everything, whore!"

"Fuuuck, yes, Daddy. You own everything. Fuck, you're stretching me so good!"

"You like the way I stretch your little pussy, huh?

"Yes, Daddy, I love it! Please, stretch my little pussy! Break me, Daddy!"

"I'll break you in half, slut!" threatened Bob. He turned her around, making her sweaty tits bounce up and down, and started sucking on them and fucking her pussy upward.

They fucked hard for the next hour, while Peter kneeled there with a sore throat and a deep gaze. He felt strangely warm and comfortable and slowly laid his head on the end of the bed and watched closely as Bob's fat balls jumped up and down, as Bob's fat schlong stretched his wife's pussy more and more, making her squirt and cream all over him.

At some point, Peter realized he had shoved his hand into his pants and was touching himself to the hot sex in front of him. He edged for a long while to the incredible display of real savage sex. He thought he would never forget that image for the rest of his life.

Bob turned Anna around like a rag doll and she fell on her hands and knees, and he started beating up her pussy from behind. His large, hairy frame hid Anna behind it and now the only thing Peter could see was Bob's fat eggs and Bob's hairy ass twitching as the man ravaged his wife. Peter started feeling strange again, but he kept his struggle to himself. He internally wondered what it felt like to be fucked so hard the way Bob was fucking his wife.

Bob suddenly roared in an intense, powerful orgasm and spurted all his semen deep into Anna's pussy. Anna came at the same time, her body spasming from head to toe, in an shattering pleasure. She quickly fell on the bed and seemed to black out. Bob's cock came out of her pussy with a wet "plop" and he suddenly snapped his fingers at Peter.

"Clean my cock," he commanded.

Peter crawled onto the bed, in a trance of submission, and sucked the fuck juices on Bob's cock. He slowly cleaned every inch and then his head was shoved in his wife's pussy. Bob held his head firmly against Anna and forced him to suck every drop of fluid that came out of her red, loose cunt. She whined drunkenly and said something incomprehensible.

Bob grabbed Peter by the neck and approached his ear.

"I'm not done with you," said Bob. "Now be a good boy and take your clothes off. Daddy's gonna use you hard."

"N-no..." mumbled Peter, noticing what that meant. "Please..."

"Yes, sissy boy. It's happening. It's happening and you can't stop me. So be smart and do what I say," Bob threatened in his ear, his hot breath making him feel goosebumps. "Be a good boy and take your clothes off, or I'll do it anyway. So be a good boy, Peter," he sang warmly.

"Sir... please..." Peter cried.

"I know you want it, Peter. Deep down, I know you want it," Bob suddenly slapped and flicked Peter's throbbing boner. "I fucked your wife and I fucked your sex life. You like getting fucked, Peter, and now I'm gonna fuck you. You're totally fucked, Peter. You're totally fucked..."

Peter cried and his dick twitched pathetically. Bob grinned and bounced his fat cock in front of him, provoking him, tempting him. He thought maybe Bob was joking. Maybe it was just mind games...

He felt a little disoriented. Bob helped him get out of bed and stand still. Then he grabbed his shirt and made him unbutton slowly, revealing his naked chest and flat belly. The man looked at him threateningly and nodded.

Peter gulped and pulled down his pants and removed his shoes. He stood in front of that big hairy man only in his boxer briefs.

"Take them off, buddy," said Bob friendly.

"Please..."

"Don't worry. I won't laugh," encouraged Bob.

Peter felt like an idiot. At that point he forgot who he was. He was weak, like a shadow of himself, and that old man's gaze somehow reduced him to nothing. He looked down and slowly dropped his underwear. His rock-hard, average-sized penis jumped in the air, with a thin rope of precum oozing out from its tip. It twitched inches away from Bob's fat monster. He realized his dick looked feminine and pathetic next to that bastard's giant ugly tool. Not only that, but his entire body contrasted against that man's figure. Bob was big and muscular all around, and every bit of his tough, mature skin was covered with a layer of thick hair. Peter was mostly hairless, with a naked chest and a shaved crotch. The hair on his body was blonde and sparse, almost irrelevant. His features were boyish, clean and beautiful in comparison to the beast who stood in front of him.

Bob grabbed his neck again and guided him to the bathroom. He took a hot shower, and suddenly the man was gone. His mind felt empty and confused, as he rubbed his parts with soap. He thought of Bob's cock in his mouth and his dick twitched again. How would it feel inside his ass? He wondered. He suddenly grabbed Anna's hair removal cream and spread the product on his butt crack, just to make sure it was perfectly hairless. Somehow the thought of having a hairy crack embarrassed him more than the opposite.

After a little while he placed a moisturizing lotion on his butt and felt he was completely smooth and ready - the sensation was incredibly erotic. He found the vaseline and applied a little bit over his pucker, just to make sure he could take it. His finger slipped in easily once or twice, and he knew he was ready.

He dried himself off with a towel and Bob suddenly showed up with another bottle of wine. The man silently smirked at him and held the bottle for him, as he gulped more wine. Bob nodded and encouraged him, until he could not drink anymore.

The man placed one arm over his shoulder and walked him into the bedroom again. Bob suddenly gazed at Anna's red panties on the dresser and grinned at Peter suggestively. He grabbed the panties and sniffed them deeply, inhaling the scent of Anna's pussy, and then waved them in front of Peter.

"Put them on," said Bob in a playful tone. "You're gonna look cute in them."

Peter cried a little and did what he was told. Anna slept deeply on the bed, completely unaware of everything. His hard dick created a ridiculous bulge in the front, but Bob seemed to be more interested in the back. He turned Peter around and grabbed his hips.

"Fuck, you look cute, princess. I'm gonna have fun with you," said Bob in his ear.

Bob threw him in bed. He fell on his stomach, next to sleeping Anna. His head was spinning. Bob crouched on top of him and pulled his panties to the side. Peter looked back and noticed how they made his buttocks look feminine and plump, and the shame made his entire skin flush. He looked like a girl and there was a big man over him.

Bob hocked a loogie and his hot saliva landed on top of Peter's butthole. The man grunted and let out a sound of satisfaction and suddenly Peter felt the big cockhead rubbing against him. He gasped and whined in shock. Bob lay his big, hairy belly on his back and two seconds later the man was completely on top of him. Bob held his neck with one warm and covered his mouth with his hand.

"Relax, princess. It's gonna hurt a little, but just relax and take it like a champ," said Bob in his ear. "Relax your anus for me, princess. Come on, relax that little virgin anus for my big cock," he provoked.

Only then Peter realized Bob was not joking. He whined and tried to scream as soon as he felt the head being forced into him. Bob used his large hips and the weight of his body to penetrate him, but held his mouth shut with his hand, whispering sweet nothings into his ear, humiliating him, forcing himself into his butt as he tried to scream.

It hurt a lot, but not for too long. The shock neutralized his body in a matter of minutes, and suddenly he realized half of Bob's monster was buried into his anus and he did not feel much, except for a strange sensation inside him, a feeling that slowly turned into an odd thrill. As Bob thrust his cock into him more and more, and magically achieved a full penetration, he thought he was being introduced to an unknown, dark pleasure.

Bob lay on top of him and started thrusting the same way he had pounded his wife: loud and deep. Peter closed his eyes in complete humiliation and listened to the sounds of his own demise.

"Fuck, it's so tight, princess," said Bob in his ear. "It's so fucking tight. You have a tight pussy."

Bob started powerfucking him loudly, creating ridiculous, wet sounds of butt sex. Peter cried and closed his eyes tight as he felt every inch slide in and out of him at a high speed. He suddenly noticed the most embarrassing sound of all: Bob's fat balls clapping against his ass cheeks repeatedly, over and over. They clapped against him for the next hour, as Bob ravaged him nonstop. The bastard kept whispering nasty things in his ear.

"Yeah, cry all you want, you dirty little whore. Sing for me, bitch. You little cuck bitch. You're my little bitch now," the man sang with a deep, guttural tone. "You're all mine now, bitch boy. Your wife is mine, you are mine, your sex life is mine. You're so fucked, Peter. I own you now, Peter. You're all mine, Peter."

Peter moaned and at some point he noticed Anna watched them in silence, slowly touching her pussy and biting her lip. Half drunk, half asleep, she rubbed herself to her husband being conquered in front of her.

"I'll split you in half, princess," Bob whispered in his ear. "You're my little pussy now. You're nothing but a little pussy now."

It suddenly felt so good. Bob's cock massaged something deep inside him - a little spot that made him feel wonderful. He sensed the large wet sausage slipping in and out so easily, in a smooth and perpetual motion, touching every spot, massaging him, turning him into a girl... Peter suddenly spurted in an uncontrollable orgasm, prompting his hole to twitch hard around his abuser's cock. Bob roared in his ear and seemed to enjoy the sensation.

"That's it, princess, come on my cock. Fuck, good girl... you're such a good girl," Bob mumbled.

"Oh... fuck... you bastard," Peter whispered.

"Aw, Daddy made the little bitch cum, yeah? Daddy made the bitch cum on his big cock?"

"Ah... ah... fuck," moaned Peter, twitching uncontrollably from the shattering sensation.

"Yeah, buddy. Give in, bitch boy. Now thank me for making you cum, come on, thank me."

"T-thank you, sir," whispered Peter.

"Louder, princess!"

"Thank you, sir! Thank you! Thank you!" whined Peter.

"Good girl," sang Bob in a sickening tone. "You're owned now, faggot. You're owned and conquered. You're my bitch now."

Bob grabbed his hips tight and jackhammered him without mercy. Peter screamed and shoved his face into the mattress in ecstatic shock. He felt his muscles giving up and accepting the overwhelming trashing. The big old bastard drilled his butthole like a cheap fleshlight, breaking him, beating his buttocks mercilessly.

Bob erupted in another brutish orgasm. His entire body convulsed on top of Peter and almost crushed him. He grunted and spasmed over Peter, savoring every second of a powerful ejaculation.

Peter felt the hot semen inside him, and slowly oozing out of him, as soon as Bob pulled his cock out with a humiliating wet sound. At that moment Peter thought his hole would never be tight again. He felt stretched out and strangely empty, as if something was missing.

Bob lay down in the middle of the bed. His massive, hairy body breathed hard in between the couple, taking almost all the space, and very soon he started snoring in a comfortable sleep. Anna and Peter lay on each side, and after a while they also fell asleep.

Peter had horny dreams throughout the night. Dreams of big cock and big balls, throbbing and bouncing in front of him. Bob and his big dong jumped threateningly at every corner and followed him around the house, ready to fuck. Peter whined and ran as fast as he could, but Bob was faster and stronger. He fell on the ground, soft and defeated, and Bob fucked him for hours and days, over and over again. He was fucked on the couch, fucked in the kitchen and fucked in the pool, until he would wake up and feel his dick throbbing awkwardly, and then he would fall asleep again and dream of more big cock.

Peter opened his eyes and woke up abruptly, early in the morning. Bob still snored loudly next to him and his wife. Anna slept like an angel on the other side, and Bob had a smirk of satisfaction on his face.

Peter realized he was still wearing the red panties. His soft skin felt so different against Bob's rough fur, he felt almost like a different creature. He walked downstairs to make breakfast. His head hurt a little, and he still felt slightly confused and inebriated. His butthole also hurt a little, but part of him was proud he was able to take Bob's big cock balls-deep. He smiled inadvertently and enjoyed the sensation of the soft panties on him.

As he prepared the bacon, he heard loud claps and feminine moans coming from the bedroom. "Oh, Bob is fucking my wife again," he thought casually. He did not want to disturb them, so he carefully prepared a large meal for two and served the couple when they were done fucking.

12