Under Repair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to stay here."

"Not your choice right now, Els... Just, please, just... just do this for me, 'kay?"

"'Kay... love you Dave."

"Love you Els... that's why this is killing me."

When she was out, he piled her in the car and drove out. "Where are we going, Dave?"

"Hospital... you need to be checked out. This is... this is bad, and you need to be looked at."

"Dave, I don't want anyone to see me like this!"

"I don't ever want to see you like this again... so we're gonna fix this, starting tonight. I promise, he'll never touch you again."

She didn't answer, just putting her head down and silently crying. He drove carefully, trying to keep himself under control. He took her in the ER and told the nurse at the window briefly what happened. They took her to the back and the attending physician came in. Luckily for them, it was a woman. She asked Elena if she wanted Dave to leave, and she shook her head no, saying "I need him here..."

She was stripped and the doctor did a thorough exam, documenting everything. She took her arm and asked if it hurt. "Not anymore."

"I'll bet it did... it was broken, Elena. It healed badly, you have a permanent curve. Who did this to you?"

Elena shook her head, but at each injury the doctor asked the same question. Eventually Elena answered, quietly saying "Wyatt Potter." The doctor continued for a minute, then stepped out for a minute. "I need to arrange an x-ray for you. I'll be back."

Elena sat, softly crying. Dave came up to her and she hugged him, wincing but dealing with the pain. Dave was seething with anger but knew that his first instincts were not useful right now. He breathed into her hair and quietly said "You're staying with me for a while. Don't worry about anything, I'll take care of you... I'll always take care of you."

The doctor came back and sent them up to x-ray. While she was in, the doctor came up to Dave. "Who are you to her?"

"Brother."

"This must be killing you too."

"You have no idea."

"I had to call the police. They are here, they will want to question her and probably you as well. Take care of her, she needs someone right now."

"I will... "

Once the x-rays were complete, the hospital released her with a prescription for pain medication and some instructions on things to watch out for. As they walked out to the lobby, a uniformed officer approached them. "Mrs. Potter? May I have a word with you?"

She sighed, looked at Dave, then at the officer. "Please don't call me Mrs. Potter... and do I have a choice?"

"Absolutely, but we would very much like to talk to you."

She looked at Dave, who nodded, then back at the officer. "Can we do this at the station?"

"I was hoping you would allow that, Mrs. Potter...uh...Ma'am. We... don't look kindly at this sort of behavior."

They drove down to the station and a female officer took her to one room and Dave to a second. The female officer had a lot of experience getting battered women to talk, and Elena was no exception. Dave was asked what he knew, and he went through the entire scenario of the day. He spoke honestly about what he did to Wyatt. The officer was very clear. "Sir, I'm going to be honest... if he filed a complaint we would have to arrest you for assault. But... the records of our current conversation may be misplaced, if you know what I mean. We are already sending a unit out now to arrest him, and we actually hope he resists. When your sister is done, take her home and take care of her. She needs someone to lean on for a while."

"Will do, and thank you, officer."

They drove home in silence and he walked her up the stairs to her bedroom. "I'm just across the hall if you need anything. Here's a pain pill, and tomorrow you're bathing in Epsom salts to help. I'm not tell Mom and Dad how bad this is, just that you guys are breaking up and you're here. I... I want you to know I don't think less of you. You've seen me at my worst, so now we're just even, ok?"

She nodded and swallowed her pill. "D-Dave?"

"What?"

"Can I... I mean... like we did at your old apartment, can I sleep with you? I don't want to be alone. I... I've had bad thoughts. I want you there."

"Anything for you, Els, always and forever."

She found a way to lay that hurt the least and looked around. "King size bed now... nice. You can still cuddle me at night, just try not to hurt, 'kay? I kinda miss this, Dave..."

"Me too, Els. Me too."

The next morning was an odd carbon copy of their last time. She was on her side, he was spooning her with his hard cock against her ass. He had his hand on her breast, and her nipple was hard. She woke up with a sense of confusion, then a light smile as she remembered where she was. She started to slowly disengage, but as she moved the pain made her groan loudly.

"You ok, Els?"

"Shhh...fine. Go back to sleep."

"Too late, I'm awake now. Let me run you a bath, I'll put some Epsom salts in and you can soak. It'll help the healing. Want me to get you a pill?"

"I don't want it, but I think I need it. Imma need you to help me in and out."

"No worries." Dave had called in and taken a week's vacation, so he had some time off. He needed to take care of his sister. "Els, you want some breakfast? I have food now."

"Whatever you make will be fine," she said with a wry smile.

"Let me help you in, then I'll get started. Yell if you need me."

He helped her in, and she had lost her shyness with him. He turned on the jets and she moaned in pleasure. The water was hot. She leaned back, enjoying the feel. "You're the best brother ever, y'know that right?"

"Nah, I'm an ass... but I have a great sister."

The week went by. He took her to see his attorney, who filed paperwork for a divorce as well as a restraining order. She protested that she couldn't pay, but the attorney laughed at her. "I'm already on a retainer from Dave, and he said he's paying the bill. The only thing I'll have to do is bury the body when everyone else is through with Wyatt."

Wyatt had his first court hearing, and someone bailed him out after he was arraigned. He was informed of the restraining order and chose to keep his distance. She stayed with Dave and began healing. Once she felt well enough, she talked to her parents, glossing over most of it. They were happy she was safe and with her brother.

It was time for Dave to go back to work. He still put her in the bath every day and noticed that the bruises were fading. She weaned herself off the pain pills and began cooking every day for him. He thought she was an excellent cook!

Wyatt was found guilty and went to jail. Elena was allowed to testify via video so she didn't have to see him. She did go to the sentencing hearing and told the court of the impact the beatings had on her life. The judge, however, gave him a six-month sentence because he was a first-time offender. Elena was livid, but there was really nothing she could do.

Elena and Dave continued their daily routine as she healed. One day she looked at him, "Y'know, I don't really need your help in and out anymore."

"I know."

"Why, then?"

"Showing you I care, showing you how your next man should treat you."

"Who says there is a next man?"

"Who says there won't be... You're young and beautiful, give it a while."

"Hmmmff. If it's so easy, where's your new wife been?"

"Don't need one. Already living with a great girl."

"C'mon, Dave... you need a woman in your life."

"Like I said, already have one. She's great, I love her to death. I don't need more."

She shook her head. "Dave... you need a woman who might actually do something with that hard thing you poke me with every morning!"

"Els... I'm sorry... I can't help it, especially when I'm asleep next to a beautiful woman like you. Take it as a complement, I guess."

"Dave... I... Never mind."

"Oh, hey, I bought something... you might be mad."

"A hooker?"

"Ha! Anyway, I bought a gun. It's a .38 with a laser sight. I want you to learn to shoot."

"Why?"

"Just... in case. Y'know? That way you're able to protect yourself when I'm at work."

"Whatever... I will, for you. Dave... do you really mean it when you say I'm beautiful?"

"I'd have to be blind not to see it. You always talk about your flaws, but I've never noticed any."

"Yeah, and you've seen me naked a lot lately..." she kidded him.

"Seriously, Els... if you weren't my sister I'd ask you to marry me right now. You can cook, you're sweet, you're pretty... what more could a guy ask for?"

"Based on my experience, a punching bag. Bigger boobs. A whole lot of silicone that I'll never have injected. Maybe a small brain, just enough to provide an excellent memory for how to give a blow job."

"Els... what did this guy do to you?"

"Not today, Dave... maybe someday, but not today."

"Someday... I guess I'll have to take that."

"Just like your help in the tub... I guess I'll have to take that."

"I'm not stopping, so...yeah."

As time went on, Dave took her out and showed her how to shoot. "The bullet goes where the red dot is.. There isn't much kick. Point to center mass and shoot. It will have hollow points in it at home, and they will do all the damage you need! Let me show you the Weaver stance." She put 100 rounds through the gun every weekend for four weeks until she felt comfortable, then once a month after that.

When the divorce was final, she sold the house and took what little equity they had. She found Wyatt had a secret account (to her) that had an extra $25,000 in it which she used to pay for some school. "Gotta get a job someday, you can't keep me here forever Dave!"

"You can if you want to..."

She sighed and looked at him. "Dave... I'm gonna make it my mission to find you a woman!"

"Again, have one, don't need two."

"Aaaarrgh! You're so frustrating! I'm still gonna find you one."

She was making dinner one afternoon when there was a knock at the door. She peeked out of the eyehole and her blood ran cold. Wyatt. She ran for the bedroom and dialed 911, then heard the front door cave in. She scrambled to the nightstand and took out the .38 and pointed it at the door, getting in her stance. She could hear him checking each room until the bedroom door crashed open.

"There you are, my little mouse. You know, you have to pay for what you've done." He said calmly.

"Fuck you and get out, Wyatt."

"Now, is that any way to greet your husband who just got out of jail? I got raped, you bitch. Look at my teeth, they knocked them out so they could use my mouth... you have a big debt to pay before I kill you today. Put down the gun, little mouse... you know you can't hurt me, you still love me." He began to walk towards her, towards the gun, reaching for it.

BAM! BAM! BAM! Three shots rang out just before he reached the gun. It was smoking now, and her face was hard. "Die, you sonofabitch. Know that I killed you." Those were the last words he heard as he faded into the everlasting night. She stood there, shaking, as police entered Dave's condo. When they arrived at the room, they saw the body on the floor. "Drop the gun!" they yelled as they pointed weapons at her. She slowly laid it on the bed and put her hands up. They put her in cuffs, for the moment, as they started to sort things out. She was freed less than five minutes later once she explained the situation and they had verified the restraining order. She was sitting on the couch weeping when Dave showed up after being notified by the police.

"Elena! Are you ok? Did he hurt you?"

"No... he scared me, but I think he may regret that now. Dave... can we go somewhere? Anywhere?"

"I'll pack us both a bag." He went to the bedroom and saw the blood everywhere. He quickly packed a bag and gave his number to the officers. As he turned to leave, he saw Elena in the doorway.

"Let me finish packing... I know they put him in a bag, he's never coming back. I... just give me a minute. I'll be down in a sec."

"Ok, Els... just yell if you want me."

He went down and made a phone call to a hotel he had used for business. They only had one room available, and he took it. She came slowly down the stairs with her bag, looking at the kitchen and throwing away the food she had been cooking. "I know how you love the roast, too, but... everything here is kinda ruined now. It was supposed to be the perfect meal."

"As long as you're all right, I could give a damn less. You... you are the only important thing in here."

He took her to the hotel and checked in. They got on the elevator and began going up to the very top. She looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "The honeymoon suite?"

"Only room available... and you only deserve the best anyway."

"Dave... I... I... nevermind."

"What?"

"I... I can't right now. I need to get a shower, then can we go down and get some food?"

"Whatever you want."

It took her an hour, but when she came out he was shocked. She was wearing a little black dress, cut low enough that she couldn't wear a bra. The side was split high on her hips, her makeup was on point, and her hair was done with a messy bun that looked perfect. "Els... wow... You're just... amazing!"

She blushed. "Shall we go down now?"

"Certainly, m'lady!"

She wanted to sit in the bar and ordered a round of drinks quickly. He noticed she was drinking more than usual, but after her day who wouldn't? They had a fairly light meal, a few more rounds, then they went to the elevator. There was no one else on the elevator, and she grabbed him on the arm and leaned on him. "Dave... you keep saying how pretty you think I am. Do you really mean that?"

"Duh. You... are magnificent tonight. When you wear your stained shirt and clean the kitchen or the bathroom, you're still magnificent, though. You don't need all this, but..."

"Dave... I... I have to tell you something."

"What, Els?"

"I have to tell you what happened... when I was married."

"No you don't, it's over. It's ok."

"No, I do. I have to..."

They arrived at the top and went to the room. She sat in a chair and asked him to get her a glass of wine. He did and got a scotch for himself, knowing it might be a long night.

"Dave... here goes. It started after we got married, just a quick slap and a lot of 'I'm sorries'. I...should've left then, but I didn't know what love was and thought I was in it. It just slowly got worse, a slap, a punch, a kick. Then he brought his boss home one day and made me blow him. I... I didn't swallow it, and he kicked me in the stomach. I... I lost a baby that night Dave. He started bringing home women and tying me to the bed to watch them, play with them, hitting me when I didn't want to participate. It was...it was my reality, for a while. One day, I decided to fight back. That's when he broke my arm. I quit fighting at that point. Two days before you found me, he brought some guys home from the bar... they... took turns. It was rape, but I didn't fight. I had lost the will to fight. The next day he came home with Mona, the blonde. He gave me $100 and made me leave... I walked to the Motel 6 where you found me. If you hadn't come... I had plans, not good ones. You... you taught me something. You showed me that all men aren't evil, aren't monsters. You showed me that you care, you showed me... you showed me love, Dave. I don't have much, and I know I don't know much, but tonight... tonight I want to show you love, Dave."

He took a sip of his scotch. "You showed me what love was, Els... You saved me, don't you remember? You showed me first. I just had to put up a mirror for you."

"Dave... That is and isn't what I'm talking about. I... I just guess I just have to put it out there. You never were good with hints. We're both damaged... I don't know if we will ever be normal again. Dave... I want to make love to you tonight... and tomorrow... the next day. Dave, I love you. I don't ever want to be away from you... Do you understand?"

Dave had certainly had his fantasies, but he never thought they could possibly turn to reality. He knew he loved her, he had since that summer years ago. "Els... I... I've been in love with you since that summer you stayed. That's why I never dated, never found a woman. I knew who I wanted, but she was unavailable. Now... look, you've been through a lot today. Maybe you aren't thinking straight. I... I don't want you to make a mistake you'll always regret."

"This definitely isn't a mistake... and I realized the day you first put me in the bath that I loved you. I think I knew it that summer... that's probably why I stayed away, got married... But now... you took such care of me, you tried to take my pain, you... I knew what it was that day. I wanted to make sure, so I waited. Dave... it actually got better. This is the only obstacle left between us, and I want to remove it. I want you... Dave... this was my plan for tonight since I got up this morning. I'm just not going to let him or anything else change that. Dave, I love you. I need you... I need you to hold me, to show me how a real man loves a woman. I know you feel the same way, I've seen your eyes... Just... kiss me, ok? Please?"

Dave had never had a woman beg him for a kiss before, but then this was a truly unique situation. He knew that the right thing, according to some, was to get up and leave. Instead, he got up and walked over to her, pulling her to her feet. She was breathing heavily as he leaned down and brushed her lips with his. He pulled back and looked into her eyes, seeing the desire. He moved back down, crushing her lips to his.

When he pulled back, he saw her eyes. He knew he was doing the right thing. "Els... I gotta say... I've seen you naked a hundred times now. But in that dress, right now... you're killing me, Els. I don't think I've ever wanted someone more than I want you right now."

"Dave... it's time to stop talking and thinking. It's time to start doing..." She moved her hands between them and began to unbutton his shirt, kissing his chest as she went. He moved his hands on her bare back, sliding them down to her tight round butt. As he squeezed, he realized he couldn't feel anything down there. She moved down to taking his pants loose, and he moved his hands up under her hair. He found the clasp holding her dress around her neck and opened it. It fell loose down to the floor, baring first her b-cup breasts and small red nipples, then all way down showing that she was wearing no underwear. She had a small, neat red landing strip just above her cleft. Dave's pants fell to the floor, with his blue boxers barely able to hold his erect cock within. She pushed his shirt off down his arms, looking at him. "Dave... sit on the bed."

He sat down, pulling his boxers off as he moved. She knelt before him, running her hand slowly over him, stroking and rubbing him and his balls. She looked up at him, staring him in the eyes as she leaned forward and put him in her mouth. She licked, sucked and stroked him. He knew he wouldn't last long, so he pulled her off with a 'pop'. "Els... I don't want that to be our first time... I want to be in you." She smiled up at him.

He pulled her up and laid her back on the bed. He found her breasts and slowly rubbed and stroked them, pulling lightly on her nipples. She was breathing heavily as he got on his knees, stopping to taste her for a minute before moving slowly up her body, kissing and licking. When he found her mouth, he kissed her hungrily and looked in her eyes. "Els... are you sure? We can't take this back once we start. I can't... I can't not have you more than once. I have to know you're sure."

"I've been sure for a while... I probably should've done this years ago, we really missed some time. I'll spend the rest of our lives making it up to you though."

He moved himself forward and found himself at her entrance. She smiled at him and pulled him up, trying to get him in. He finally began to slide himself in her, slowly and carefully. When he hit his end, he rubbed himself against her. She moaned and looked up at him. "Take me, Dave."