Under Repair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt something in his head snap and he began to thrust himself in her, moving hard and fast. His desire was too much, he couldn't hold himself back. She was moaning, whispering words of encouragement and pushing back up against him. Way too quickly, he thought, he felt himself at the edge. "Gonna come, Els!" She put her legs around him and held him to her body, enjoying the feel of him emptying himself inside her. He pulled out and rolled over, breathing hard.

"A little anxious, Dave? It's ok. We're gonna do this over and over again... I know I had you on edge."

"I've been waiting years for that... but I can go again real soon. Luckily, you have that effect on me."

She reached down and found his sticky dick, rubbing it and feeling it begin to grow. "Maybe this will help!" she said, moving down and taking him in. She cleaned him off as she licked, tasting them together. When he was hard, she moved up and swung her legs over him. "I'll do the work this time, just let me handle it!" she giggled, placing him at her wet entrance. She slid down slowly, grinding them together at the bottom. "Dave... this... this feels better... than I thought. I've been feeling this thing rub on me for a long time, but inside... is better. Much better."

She began to move up and down, rocking her hips. They were both moaning, he was reaching up and pulling on her nipples. She was humping on him as fast as she could go when he felt her insides flutter around him. As she began to come, he managed to hold back and keep moving until she pushed him down hard, moaning for him to stop. She was flushed and breathing hard as she pulled off of him and laid down. He gave her a kiss, then rolled her over and put her legs up. He slid behind her and put himself in, reaching around to feel her jiggling breasts and squeezing a nipple. He heard her moans and knew she was close, so he began to go faster and harder. As she began to flutter around him, he let himself go, holding her to him as he drained himself inside her. When he was done, he fell down beside her, smiling and pulling her over to him. She pressed herself against him with her head on his shoulder.

"Twice... that quick. You set a record, Dave!"

"I was inspired... I... when you said you wanted to keep doing this, I hope you weren't kidding. I'm going to try to break that record every day."

"Why would we stop? Dave... I don't know if I could ever trust another man besides you. I know I haven't wanted to do this with anyone else for a while now. I tried to not feel this, because I know people won't like it. I... couldn't stop. I did try, but... Dave, I love you. Sharon was stupid, Dave. Right now, I'm glad she was. You told me I saved you, but then you saved me... Are you always going to feel this way? If this isn't permanent... I need to know now. I'll always have tonight, but... I need to know, Dave."

"Els, sometimes you ask stupid questions. I've felt this way for years already. I wasn't ever going to tell you, but I when I joked about marrying you, I was serious. I know we can't, but I would if I could. Stay with me, Els. Stay until we're old and grey, until our last breaths. Do you understand now?"

"I'll be there, Dave...."