All Comments on 'Under Stall Fun'

by Silk_Panties

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
63lsmith63lsmithover 5 years ago
A GOOD SHORT READ

Should have been longer even if it was to meet up someplace more comfortable. Should have had more info on these 2. I still gave it 4 stars.

PissdrinkerPissdrinkerover 5 years ago
Hartshead Moor

Takes me back to days of doing the same just outside Bradford (UK). Boy did I suck some cock and drink some cum there. Thanks for the story, a little clichéd but got me hard enough for the boyfriend to suck on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
If Only...

If it'd been me in the next stall and I'd seen your silky panties and cum in your mouth, the favor would surely have been returned with my mouth on you in an effort to suck you as well as you'd sucked me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story

When I was a teenager and through college I went to restroom in a large city park I let men most married with wedding rings drain me on a regular basis and if present their ass I fucked them. That is when I learned a good bottom cleans your cock after breeding. If the guy was good I would suck him off. I really enjoyed talking to married men and having sex with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good comments

I liked the story, but agree with Mr. Smith that it could've been longer, and with the anonymous observation that the writing used cliched language. I did love the reference the author made to the silky panties he wore. I also would have gladly sucked him to return his favor, as I would rub cocks and exchange sucks with the four men who have sent their responses. Thank you in advance.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I simply ADORE sucking boy cum through satin or lace pantys! Getting the shaft erect, slurping it wet with saliva, running my lips up and down the length, sucking the smooth balls and, when my playdate can take no more, licking and sucking just under the head to produce the creamy blob that filters through.....oh, my! Heavenly! horny4cum69@proton.me

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Just today I encountered a guy who bellied up to the urinal next to me pretending to piss, but was totally focused on admiring my much larger cock. He paid me compliments on my penis and asked me if he could suck it. I asked him what he liked about my penis and he said its large thick size, big head and that I'm circumcised (he was not). I got so hard and arroused and let him have his way with my big throbbing penis until I filled his throat with my cum!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSilk_Panties@Silk_Panties
Love dressing and acting like a true slut. My first story “ my first taste of mike” is about a high school buddy Mike To this day not a day passes, that I don’t think about his beautiful cock. And wishing I could taste his cum one more time. Every one of my stories are stories...