All Comments on 'Under the Blanket'

by BritStories

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

True love ❤️ (and LUST)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was hoping that using "they" when the antecedent is _clearly_ male was only an American English mistake.

MSTarotMSTarotabout 2 years ago

Nice work. Solid story. Keep it up.

Robinius1Robinius1about 2 years ago

Would have been better if they were full-on brother and sister, but this was original and seemed real. Good work. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Tears up a little on their love for each other, thank you.

BritStoriesBritStoriesabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks all, much appreciated 😊

Sorry to disappoint you, Anonymous #1…but I’m okay with using ‘they’ (or ‘their’ as it was in the story) for the plural, but your comment made me stop and think on it 😊, so thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The only problem I have with this story is the what she did in front of the mother. Throwing it in her face might seem like a good idea, but in doing so it makes the overall relationship with her brother lesser than what it should be. It's no longer a passionate finding of sexuality between siblings, it's a heartbreaking tale of a pair of siblings denied the care and concern of their parent which eventually leads one of them to reproducing that same lack of care and concern over her brother.

I doubt he cared in the moment because of the orgasm, most guys don't. But I bet later on he'll look back on it and not be ok with what happened. It would probably lead to him abandoning her just like she feared he'd do in the first place. It's tragic that history can repeat itself so easily if we are not careful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is actually heartbreaking, as stated by the first commenter. I'm not sure if I agree with all of the commenter's analysis, but the daughter's obvious need for revenge against her mother is very troubling and does not bode well for healthy relationships in the future. (Leaving out the incestuous relationship.) In terms of the actual story, I think that it was well-written.

OseekerOseeker7 months ago

Sophisticated writing for an incest sex story. A mean feel to it due to the anger you felt.

Put on an exhibition why?

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well paced and sophisticated narrative. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBritStories@BritStories
Married and here for the writing - both sharing my own and as a reader. All stories are a figment of my imagination and most actions are not based in my reality. I love reading your comments and will try to respond publicly to these where I can, but private feedback is less li...