Under the Boardwalk

Story Info
Victoria Justice reunites with an old friend in Florida.
4.6k words
4.73
3.5k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following is a fictional consensual story featuring a real female celebrity and a fictional male. Any similarity to reality is coincidental.

--

As thirty-one-year-old Paul Nester settled into his routine on a sunny July morning in Hollywood, Florida, he glanced at his email inbox, scanned his Twitter feed, and queued up a YouTube playlist to fill the air. Unlike many others his age, Paul maintained a presence on Facebook, keeping in touch with distant loved ones and those he knew from childhood. One of these people was a girl he knew since grade school. This girl moved away when he was eleven and she was ten, but always kept in contact with him, since he had never said an unkind word to her. Most importantly, during her rise to 'Nickelodeon' fame, he did not treat her like the celebrity starlet that everybody else did. To him, she was always just the same Victoria Justice.

Once 'Victorious' ended and Victoria's career seemed to slow down, the dark-haired woman lost a lot of supposed friends and supporters that showed their true colors. Like he had during her ascent, Paul was always there for her on her descent. Even through numerous video calls, it had been twenty years since the two had seen each other in the flesh. As of this July day, the bearded man thought that their relationship would continue that way. That was until he noticed a Facebook message from her.

"Hey Paul," the message started. "I just wanted to check in and see how you are doing. I am going to be heading back to Florida next weekend. I haven't decided exactly where yet but if you are up for hanging out, I can make Hollywood my destination! I've had a pretty boring stretch here and need to refresh my brain. It'll also be the anniversary of when I left. Twenty years! Can you believe it? Anyway, let me know. I'd love to see you again and not through a screen!"

It took no longer than two seconds for Paul to begin crafting a reply, filled with excitement to welcome Victoria back to what he considers the real Hollywood. The two chatted briefly and planned for her impending arrival on the following Friday, setting up to meet at Sardelli's Italian Steakhouse on Hollywood Beach, a regular go-to for Paul. He was concerned why she would not tell him where she planned on staying while in the city, but put it in the back of his mind. A heart emoji capped off the woman's end of the conversation, leaving the man to eagerly await that day while knowing that the many beforehand would painfully drag.

The week indeed crawled by, but Paul woke up early on Friday morning as ready as ever. His heart raced all day, eagerly anticipating the night ahead. Dressed in a dark blue polo and black jeans, not wanting to overdress too much for a steakhouse, he pulled his green Toyota into the parking lot and started walking towards the front door. He checked his phone to see a text for Victoria stating that she was still ten minutes out. He asked if she wanted a drink to be waiting for her when she arrived. Seconds later, he ordered two glasses of cabernet and sat at the reserved table.

Paul bounced his foot off the hardwood nervously as he waited for her arrival. Just as he was about to check his phone again, he looked towards the entrance way and saw his date. As amazing as someone can look behind a screen, the real-life sight of a modelesque young woman in a form-hugging orange dress that barely reached down to her knees, black hair shining bright from the lights above, was enough to take any straight man's breath away. When their matching pairs of glistening brown eyes met from across the crowded room, it was as if they were inches apart and completely alone.

Victoria walked fast towards the table as Paul rose to his feet. They embraced in a long hug that the happy girl refused to break until the awkwardness washed over her. After pulling away, she kissed him on the cheek and sat down across from him.

"You look amazing!" Victoria exclaimed.

"Not as amazing as you look," Paul responded, trying not to stare. "You've definitely grown over twenty years."

Victoria smiled, brushing the hair from her eyes and tucking it behind her ears. The smile on either of their faces could not have been removed surgically. Several small-talk conversations took place as they awaited their meals, but it was talk of their current relationship statuses that shifted the night into second gear.

"Is your boyfriend okay with you flying to the other end of the country for dinner with another man?" Paul asked, his eyes fixated on her beautiful face.

"Boyfriend?" she laughed. "I haven't had one of those for a few months now."

"How is someone like you single?" he asked, matching laughter.

"Too many stuck up douches out in California that care more about adding to their body-count than creating something meaningful," Victoria explained while sipping her wine. "I have yet to find anyone that truly wants me for me."

"Their loss," Paul responded.

"Part of me just wants to stop putting so much effort into looking good. Maybe I'll find the right guy then," she said, trying to stifle a nervous chuckle.

"Don't let anyone force you to be something you aren't," Paul said before their meals arrived. "Sometimes, it takes a while for the right person at the right time."

Victoria flashed another large smile before the pair started to eat their steaks. More small-talk took place between bites, teaching Victoria that Paul's dating history was also lacking recent results. He explained that he was too focused on work to make time for anything serious, especially since he was following his own words and waiting for the right woman at the right time. The woman across from him hung on every word while her mind and heart raced.

Once the meal was completed, Victoria excused herself to the restroom. While there, she stared at herself in the mirror, controlling her breathing while adjusting her dress, making her cleavage more pronounced. The fact that Paul had not stared at her chest was an equal mix of disappointing and refreshing. A whole lifetime of men prioritizing her body over her person made it extra special when someone was appreciating Victoria for Victoria.

The eager woman sat back down at the table and smiled at her date. Sitting with an arch in her back, she pushed her chest forward and finished her drink. Paul would not keep his eyes off of her face as he too finished his drink. For a second, a feeling washed over Victoria that made her uncomfortable. What if he only saw her as the friend he grew up with? Was him avoiding glancing at her chest a sign of respect or disinterest? Before another thought could enter her mind, the deep, gruff voice of the man calmed her fears.

"You don't have to try so hard," he said, raising her eyebrow. "I know how beautiful you are. I also know you wouldn't have flown to Florida specifically to see me, dressed as excellent as you have for just a friendly meeting."

"That obvious?" she asked with a happy sigh.

"I wouldn't have worn cologne and oiled my beard to just see a friend either," he said with a mischievous smirk.

"When did you realize it?" Victoria asked, inadvertently pushing her chest forward again.

"You refused to tell me where you were staying while you were here," he said. "I kinda guessed it was because you hadn't reserved a place and were banking on us hitting it off and me taking you home."

"You are good," she said in an impressed tone. "Do you think we have 'hit it off' enough?"

"I'm not sure," he joked with a wink. "Maybe we can take a walk on the boardwalk first?"

Victoria raised her hand, signaling their waiter to bring the check so the pair could move onto the next phase of their date. The beautiful brunette refused to let Paul pay for the meal, and halted any playful games about it. Now that she knew the feelings deep in her soul were mutual, she was ready to get out into the Florida night air that previously lived only in her distant memory.

The couple walked their meal off along the boardwalk, the cool sea breeze blowing through the humid summer air. When they first set foot on the boardwalk, there was a bit of distance between the two. They continued their small-talk chats while slowly inching closer together. Ten minutes into the walk, Paul had his arm around the woman's shoulder, holding her close while hovering nearly a foot taller than her. A few minutes later, her cheek was pressed against his chest, feeling his heartbeat as she continued to ask about his life.

Once Paul was out of words, he led Victoria over to the railing overlooking the calm ocean while the arcade behind them filled the air with loud excitement. They stood in silence, taking in the atmosphere while fighting the urge to engage in public displays of affection. They occasionally glanced over at each other, sharing loving smiles before they finally could hold off the inevitable no longer.

Victoria slid out from under his arm, grabbed him by the face and planted a soft kiss on him while her heart was pulsating as fast as that of a marathon runner. Their tongues timidly tangled between passionately parted lips while their bodies drew closer together.

Any hesitation in Paul was gone as his hands grasped her hips, pulling them close to his while his finger slowly traced around to her backside. Just before his fingers grabbed her ass, she tugged on his beard and brought her lips to his ear.

"I want to show you something," she whispered before walking towards the steps a few feet away.

Hand-in-hand, Paul followed Victoria as she kicked off her heels and stepped onto the warm, sandy beach. He was unsure why she was so eager to find something but with his mind still hazy from their public liplock, he just went with it. As they strolled along the beachline, he watched her count each wooden post that lined the boardwalk, until she reached her destination. She pulled her phone from her bag, flipped the flashlight on and pointed it at the center post.

"Do you see that?" Victoria asked, pointing her flashlight at a weathered carving etched into the wood

"VJ + PN," he read aloud, seeing the letters surrounded by a crooked heart.

"I carved that a week before I left for Cali," she happily explained. "I wanted to show you back then but you got sick on that last weekend. I tried to take a picture but the lighting sucked."

The sight of the carving warmed Paul's heart, as he looked up at Victoria with a smile. She was leaning against another nearby post, looking back at him with an innocent twinkle in her eye. Without warning, Paul lunged forward, snatching the phone from her hand and throwing it into the sand below. He scooped her up into his arms, sandwiching her body tightly between himself and the post while his tongue slithered into her mouth. The intensity of their moment thrilled Victoria, who let out a passionate moan as her hands ran through Paul's medium-length brown hair. Arousal stirred through her body as she felt the shoulder straps of her dress being pulled down in the darkness.

As Paul continued to pull Victoria's dress lower, exposing her strapless black bra, she felt the bulge in his jeans press against her. His hands quickly grasped the bra, yanking it down hard and freeing her perfect, perky b-cup breasts. The cool, refreshing sea breeze blew across her nipples, bringing them to hardened attention, which Paul spotted instantly. He broke the kiss and placed his lips around the hardened nub, suckling it with intense might before switching to the other.

Victoria's hand left Paul's hair and went down the back of his shirt, feeling his smooth skin across her fingertips as she moaned. Her nipples stiffened with excitement as his tongue traced circles around them. Her moans and purrs increased in volume, no worries about attracting attention as they could still hear the loud arcade music from above them.

"We should've done this years ago," she moaned while tugging his shirt up, wanting it gone.

Paul broke away from her chest to plant another kiss on her before letting her bare feet touch the sand once more. Victoria unhooked her bra and cast it aside. Paul started to unbutton his polo shirt, taking care to keep his eyes fixated on her. When the last button popped open, he pulled the shirt over his head and let it fall to the sand atop the discarded underwear.

Victoria peeled her dress down the rest of her body, until she was fully nude. She gathered the clothing from the ground and placed them under the carved wooden pillar, giving Paul an eyeful of her curvy backside as she bent down. He started to unfasten his belt as she looked over her shoulder at him.

"Give it a smack," she said, arching her back and grasping the pole. "Just one."

Paul folded the leather belt in his hand, taking in a deep breath of the salty beach air, before stepping forward and smacking Victoria's bouncy butt cheek with enough force to make a sound but not too much for her to dislike it. Victoria giggled as she stood straight up and turned towards him. He quickly pulled his pants down until he was only in the tight pair of black briefs that housed his thick six-inch dick.

Victoria leaned in closer to Paul, looking around to make sure they were not being watched by anyone else. Her gentle hand gripped the bulge in his underwear, causing his erection to quickly swell to its hardest. They resumed kissing while Victoria gripped harder. It did not take long until she was ready to free his cock from its cloth chamber. Her fingers danced their way in, past his waistband until she grabbed onto his hot meat.

The woman swiftly pulled the underwear down with her other hand, tossing it onto the pile behind her. He gave her breast a hard squeeze, causing her to yelp in excitement. After a few more strokes of his cock, Victoria took a step back and bent down until the pre-cum coated cockhead was hovering near her hungry mouth. Paul rested a hand on her lower back while the other lightly grabbed a handful of hair. He gently pushed her closer until the wetness on his member slid across her moist lips.

Paul watched on as Victoria engulfed his cock, her lips stretched tightly around the head. She began to move her head slowly, savoring the feeling of his skin on her tongue. Paul released the grip on her soft, silky hair as the woman was taking control. Victoria's pace increased, and her suction intensified, sending vibrations through his shaft, echoing down into his balls.

As Paul received the start of an amazing blowjob, his eyes drifted down her body. He loved the way her hips cutely wiggled rhythmically with her head movements. Suddenly, without warning, he slapped her ass, startling her silently but not affecting the increasing speed of her sucking. The man smiled as he gave the other cheek a slightly harder slap.

After a minute, Victoria was sucking him as hard and fast as she could. He continued to slap her ass until her feet shuffled closer to him, putting her pussy within reach. He licked his palm, hooked it under her and pressed it to her scorching hot sex. She jumped at his first touch, pulling his cock out of her mouth. She looked up at him with a cute smile before pressing her lips at the bottom of his shaft, slowly and softly kissing her way up, moaning as he slipped his middle finger inside her.

Victoria's moans grew louder as Paul's middle finger was joined by his index finger. She continued to cutely kiss up his shaft, around his head and down the other side, making sure to taste his pre-cum every time, occasionally stopping to give him a rough, rapid series of strokes. These strokes fueled Paul to increase the pace of the probing in his lover's pussy. The two fingers started as gentle and loving, slowly growing in speed and intensity.

The feeling in her loins was driving Victoria wild. Months of her only sexual gratitude coming from either her own hand or her little rubber friend was not enough for this sex-starved former starlet. Once Paul's pace stabilized, the woman let go of his cock and bent down until her wet hands hit the sand.

The man stepped behind Victoria, getting a better look at the hot hole he was lovingly violating, aided by the moonlight over the Atlantic. He knelt down while she spread as wide as she could without falling over. He pulled his hand out and replaced it with his face, feeling the heat coming from her when still inches away.

Victoria's eyes shot wide open at the feeling of Paul's soft beard rubbing against her swollen lips. The addition of his tongue slithering in and tickling her inner walls, causing all four of her limbs to shake. She had to lower down onto her elbows to stop herself from falling. Paul grunted as he indulged himself in the delicious taste of Victoria's sticky-sweet nectar, savoring every drop that soaked into his tongue and coated the inside and outside of her perfect pussy.

Paul's hand gripped Victoria's plump cheeks while his tongue exited her cunt and found her protruding clitoris. The first contact forced a squeal of joy to leave the woman. The man's cock twitched at her sudden sexual sound.

"Oh fuck, yes," Victoria moaned while her panting breaths took in the humid air.

The focus on her hot ball of hypersensitivity was only drawing Victoria closer to orgasm. She had been craving this moment since the idea of this sex vacation came to her mind. Her hard panting around the various cute moans and squeaks begged Paul to pull her to climax. She was in surprise at her body's ability to maintain its composure through the most intense sexual experience of her thirty years. Victoria did not just want to cum, she wanted Paul to MAKE her cum.

Paul's beard was soaking in the intense rush of juices that continue to flood out of Victoria. He was in amazement that this woman was able to produce this much sweet-smelling sexual fluid without an orgasm behind it. With his tongue still focused on her clit, he inserted his two fingers back into her, sliding in with no resistance. The thought of how his cock would feel entering her caused another cock twitch. Badly, he wanted to stand up and slam his rod into her but he was determined to make her cum from his mouth.

The digital insertion was the last bit of aid Victoria needed to rock an intense orgasm throughout every nerve in her five-foot-five-inch body. Her arms and legs violently shook, making it hard to keep her balance while her eyes stared blankly at the sandy beach below. An uncontrollable stream of drool dripped down and after the initial shock, she buried her sweaty face in the sand and cried out in pure ecstasy.

Paul pulled away as her cunt drenched his face with hot squirts of love liquid. The man could not help but moan as the moment washed over him just as her juices were. Once the shaking of Victoria's muscles died down, the man reattached his mouth to her cunt, sucking hard to drink out all of her essence that he could.

Victoria dropped down to her knees and arched her back, inadvertently shaking her hips once again, teasing her horny lover. Paul licked the elixir from his lips before falling onto his knees as well. He grabbed hold of his throbbing cock and pointed it at the entrance of her love tunnel.

"I, love, you, Paul," she panted, her head now turned so her cheek rested in the damp sand.

"I love you more, Vic," he growled as the full length of his six-inch cock slid in with no resistance.

Despite the ocean waves growing in the background, the only sounds that Paul could hear were a rhythmic symphony of heavenly moans and squishy sloshing. Victoria's body was in such a relaxed state that she was unable to do anything but push sexy sounds out of her throat while Paul jackhammered his meat into her.

Paul threw his head back and glared at the boardwalk above before glancing back at Victoria. What little strength she had left gripped her fingers into the sand. The soft sounds she made brought a smile to Paul's focused face. Seeing the woman he knew for decades sexually paralyzed in intense lust made him the happiest he had ever been.

12