Under the Boardwalk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria hummed as she felt his cock exit her, only to slap her soaked slit loud enough for her to hear. Paul pressed the head against her swollen clit and gave it repeated flicks, causing her hips to buck like a tired horse. He continued to do this, occasionally stopping to tease her hole, only to resume the clitoral stimulation again.

Panting heavily once again, Victoria pushed herself up off the ground, running her hand through her tangled hair to clear it from her face.

"Paul," she whispered, her voice thick with desire. "Get under me."

He quickly complied, rolling onto his back and positioning his cock underneath her cunt. With a fierce, yet tired, determination, Victoria straddled Paul, positioning his erection at her messy entry. Without hesitation, she lowered herself down, impaling herself fully on his stiff dick.

Paul pressed his hands against her warm breasts, holding her up while she began to ride him. Her tongue hung out of her mouth, lazily slapping against her chin as drool dripped down onto the man's neck. Despite her exhaustion, something within her slowly brought her back to life, fueling the power of her thrusting to rise. Soon, her energy was fully restored and she was riding his meaty cock with all of her might.

With Paul's hands on her chest, she placed a hand on his, weakly twisting his nipple, eliciting a grunt from him. He stared up at her, watching her still having to peel hair off of her messy forehead. Her hair was so wet, she looked like she had just stepped out of the shower, making Victoria look even sexier than she naturally is, something Paul did not think was possible.

As Victoria lost herself in the moment, all thought left her mind except for one thing: bringing Paul to a climax with equal intensity and pleasure as her own. Straightening her back, she rode him hands-free as he rested his hands on her soft thighs. A seductive smile came to her face as she teased him with inadvertent eye rolls. The sight caused Paul to start rhythmically matching her thrusts. For the first time, the couple were fucking each other instead of one taking charge.

Paul desperately wished to savor this moment forever, knowing that his body would not be able to hold out much longer. Grasping Victoria tightly around the waist, he guided the last few thrusts of her wild ride before pulling her off of him. Leaning up on his elbows, he watched as Victoria wrapped both of her hands around his solid shaft and ferociously stroked him.

"Best, night, ever," she tiredly panted, sticking out her tongue and closing her heavy eyelids.

"FUCK!" he said with a deep, throaty groan.

The man threw his head back as shot after shot of his thick, steamy load painted the face of his worn out lover. His orgasm shook his entire body, similar to Victoria's, easily the best of his entire life. His eyes opened in time to see one last shot land on her hanging tongue. The dark-haired vixen laughed as she swallowed the shot before beginning to lick his cock clean of its sweet, salty cream.

"Best, night, ever," he moaned through exhaustion, his head falling back gently onto the sand.

Paul lay there, feeling every taste bud on Victoria's tongue trace across his beat-red cockhead. His cock never went fully flaccid, keeping the woman licking him for nearly a minute. Eventually, her tired tongue could swirl no more. After spitting his member out and giving the head a quick kiss, she crawled back on top of him, planting her ass on his stomach and caressing his cheeks.

"Do I have anything on my face?" she asked, a mask of white glaze coating her entire face.

"Just, a, bit," he panted, making her laugh.

Paul lay there as Victoria stood up on wobbly legs. She peeked out on the beach before attempting to run for the water, despite her legs limiting her to a brisk walk. The man sat up and saw her take a step into the ocean, dunking her head in the cold water multiple times until her skin was free of his love seed. A sudden wave smacked into her lower end, cleaning most of her own juices away as well.

The naked woman covered her privates as she walked back to their love den, keeping her head low in case someone on the boardwalk happened to identify her. Once back, Victoria embraced her seated lover before aggressively swapping spit for what felt like hours, but in reality was only a couple of minutes. Paul eventually broke the kiss and sat back up.

"That was amazing," he said, kissing her on the cheek. "It was meant to be."

"I really wish I never moved away," she replied, her finger tracing a heart on his chest as her mind raced with many emotions. "We missed out on so much time together."

"We don't have to waste any more time," he whispered, grabbing her hand and helping her back to her feet.

Victoria walked back over to the carved heart as another wave crashed loudly in the background. She pulled a pocket knife out of her bag and added to the carving. Paul watched over her shoulder as she carved '4 life' under the heart. He kissed her on the neck before gathering his clothing and getting dressed once again.

Paul walked out from under the boardwalk and watched as Victoria took her time to redress, clearly not wanting this special moment in time to end. With a frown on her face, she pulled the straps of her dress over her shoulder, grabbed her phone and joined him.

The couple made their way back to the boardwalk and headed back to Paul's car. Victoria's frown quickly disappeared as she clung to his bicep, staring lovingly at him for the entire trek back. They shared another kiss before getting in the vehicle and heading back to Paul's place.

Victoria spent the rest of her vacation staying inside with Paul, recreating the magic they felt underneath that Hollywood Beach boardwalk. Come Monday morning, the sad woman walked back to the car, ready for the trip back to the airport.

The former starlet was heading home, but it would not be for long. They very well may have been going way too fast but Victoria was ready to leave California in the rear view and be where she felt always should have been. This return to the west coast was going to be her last.

Paul and Victoria grew up together in Hollywood, Florida. Paul and Victoria were now planning to grow old together in Hollywood, Florida.

12