Under The Covers

Story Info
Under the covers while our friend is sleeping next to us.
1.9k words
4.61
22.6k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WalkKlaw
WalkKlaw
176 Followers

In the middle of July, Mark, John, and I took 3 weeks off to go on a trip through Europe. We visited several countries, spending a few days in one city, walking around, experiencing the culture, the gastronomy, the architecture and the people, and then moving to the next city on the list.

Since we stayed a few days in each city, and in order to keep the cost low, we booked rooms that would accept the three of us. This normally meant a room with both a couple's bed and a single bed. We guessed this was an easy way for the hosts to handle parents and one child, which was fine with us.

When the time came to decide who slept in the single bed, the decision was actually easy. Mark, it seemed, needed white noise to fall asleep, so he would use an app on his phone that played vacuum cleaner sounds for one hour. Naturally, we didn't want to be next to that. We needed sleep, not torture, so he took the single bed and John and I took the couple's bed.

It still took us five nights to convince him to put on some earphones instead of having his phone on loudspeaker...

One night, after walking around looking at monuments and museums, we were settling down to sleep. Mark was around 20 minutes into his white noise beauty sleep. His bed was right next to ours, separated by one or two meters. I was lying in bed, on the side closest to Mark, browsing on my phone.

John came out of the bathroom, having brushed his teeth. I looked up and enjoyed the sight of his body. The three of us only had some boxers on, as it was too hot to wear anything else. He looked good, his body athletic but not overly muscular. His boxers hid a slight outline of his cock as he moved, and I licked my lips, but quickly got back to my phone.

I would have been on my hands and knees on the bed, naked, ready to be fucked by John... if we were alone. But with Mark here... no, we couldn't risk him finding out. So, we wouldn't be doing anything.

John walked to his side of the bed, and I heard him move some things around, probably getting some clothes ready for the next day. After a few minutes, he pulled back the covers, got on the bed, and pulled them back up.

I thought he would get on his phone and check things out before falling asleep, like I was doing. Instead, he turned sideways so he was facing my back, and I felt a hand touching my shoulder. I shuddered as he lightly moved his hand, slowly moving it down my torso, caressing my skin.

"What are you doing?" I asked in a whisper, my eyes now glued to Mark's face.

"It's been a while... and I'm just itching for some of this," John replied, his hand grabbing my butt. "So, I figured today would be as good a day as any."

"Mark's here. He can wake up at any time... we can't..."

He put his hand on my hip and pulled me a bit towards him. His entire body was now closer, and he put his face close to mine. "You know he'll sleep like a rock with that thing on," he whispered to my ear.

John moved even closer, his legs touching mine, and I felt something touch my butt. I glanced back towards him with a questioning look, and his mouth split into a wide grin. That was all the confirmation I needed: he wasn't wearing any underwear. What I felt touch my butt was his cock.

A rapidly growing cock, as he nestled it on my butt and slowly moved it up and down, stimulating both of us. I almost reflexively arched my back, sticking my butt out more, wanting to feel his cock.

With one hand and some help from me, he completely removed my boxers and started grinding his cock on my butt crack. Up and down, up and down, sometimes applying more pressure on my hole. His hand grasped my cock and started to slowly jack me off. I opened my mouth in a long, silent moan.

Slow, everything was so slow. For several minutes, he continued his excruciatingly slow movements. I wanted more, I needed more. So many days without any action had been hard on me.

"... in..." I breathed out an almost inaudible whisper.

"What's that?" he asked. His movements didn't stop. "I couldn't hear you."

Damn it, he knew what I had said. I could hear it in his tone. He was just playing with me, knowing he could tease me until I broke.

"... put it in..." I whispered, a bit louder this time. I moved my butt in a futile attempt to capture his cock.

Then he surprised me by stopping completely and using his hand to hold my hip. He pressed his cock head to my entrance and pushed in until the head had popped in.

I moaned a bit, and quickly put a hand over my mouth. Looking over at Mark, he was still asleep. Good, the moan hadn't been enough to wake him up.

I pushed backwards, trying to take more of John's cock... but I couldn't. When I tried, he stopped me with his hand. I tried again, and was stopped again. Why? Why wasn't he fucking me?

"Oh? So now you want it? But you were so afraid Mark would wake up and see us," John whispered.

"He... still hasn't... and if we're careful... please..." I replied, still trying to take in more of John's cock. I needed it so badly.

"Then tell me what you want," he said. How did he control himself when he could just slide the rest inside me and fuck me right there and then? It was frustrating, but I knew him. This was his game, and it would only make the end result better for both of us.

So I played my role... well, not that I had much of a choice.

"I... want you to fuck me with that big cock of yours. Please, please let me have that c-OOOCK!!!" I cried out that last word, as in one single, quick movement, John thrust until his entire cock was inside me.

My eyes widened, and we both practically stopped breathing as we looked at Mark for signs that he had heard me. We stayed still for some seconds, but he was still asleep, so I started enjoying the feeling of John's cock.

I felt full and... complete. It was strange, but having his cock inside me felt right, like this was how things should be. It hadn't really hit me the past few days, but I missed this more than I thought I did.

John moved, sliding out of my butt until once again only the head remained inside me. Then he repeated the thrust and slammed roughly into me. His hand held my hip in place and he continued his hard, deep thrusts.

For the next few minutes, my mouth was open and I let out a small moan every time he slid in. John grunted with each thrust, clearly enjoying it. Mark kept sleeping, and the movements of his breathing were the only signs of life coming from him.

John soon changed his thrusts to a more constant movement that wasn't fast or slow. He pulled my hips, and I joined him in this sexual dance. I clenched my butt, increasing my tightness, trying to feel every part of his cock as he slid in and out, in and out.

"Uuughhh," came a sound from Mark.

I froze. We had been caught. Had we made too much noise? How much did Mark see? We were under the covers, but still...

John slowed down, but kept thrusting. I wanted to tell him to stop, but there was no way to do it. Plus... did I really, truly want him to stop?

I looked at Mark, and saw his half-closed eyes looking back at me. One of his hands moved up to his face and... removed an earphone from in-between his open lips. Then his hand stopped moving and his eyes closed.

"What the..." John said, after some seconds of silence. He must have seen what happened. How we were almost caught, all because Mark's earphone had fallen out. And yet he continued thrusting through all of that.

The ridiculous situation soon disappeared from our minds and John continued with the earlier rhythm. The room was filled with the sounds of my quiet moans, his low grunts and heavy breathing, and the slight sound of his hips slamming into my butt.

We kept fucking like this for a while, just enjoying the sensations. His thick, hard cock sliding in and out of my butt. My own cock leaking some precum. We were building to a climax, but not quite getting there.

"It's kinda hot, isn't it?" John whispered, close to my ear. I could feel his breathing on the side of my face.

"What?" I asked.

"Fucking like this, risking him waking up and seeing us... Don't you feel exposed? Vulnerable?"

I nodded and moaned. He was right, it was hot. Getting pounded while looking at someone else, a friend, sleeping, who didn't know what was happening.

"Mmm, just imagine him waking up and looking at us. Would we stop? Or would we continue... ooooh, you liked that! So... tight! Oh fuck yeah... so... what happens if I do this?"

Suddenly, John grabbed the covers and pulled them back. My eyes widened as we were now completely uncovered. Before I could voice my protests, John started pounding me even harder than before.

I wanted to say no, tell him we couldn't, that it was too risky, but then he grabbed my leg, pulled it upwards, and held it there. If Mark woke up, he would have a clear view of John's cock sliding in and out of me, and my cock just wildly twitching and leaking precum.

This was too much for me. I had to bite down on my pillow to muffle my moans, which grew louder now. John fucked me faster and harder. He was close to cumming.

I grabbed my cock and started pumping up and down. We were so very, very close. And Mark was going to see it all. He was going to see us cum!

With that image in my mind, I came, shooting my load all over my upper body. My butt clenched as I came, and John grunted and thrust deep. I felt his cock pump cum after cum inside me, as he filled me up.

After a minute or two we calmed down, our breathing returning to normal. John started scooping up my cum from my torso and feeding it to me. I swallowed it all, and enjoyed the feeling of his cock inside me, still hard.

"He's still sleeping," John said, with two of his fingers inside my mouth. "We'll be doing more of this, you know? Still have many nights in this trip."

I nodded, sucking his fingers. His cock slowly slid in and out of me.

When I had been cleaned of my cum, John popped out of me and leaned back. I turned around and moved quickly, my mouth going after his cock. It needed to be cleaned too, of course.

I looked up at John as I started sucking his cock. He was pulling the covers back over us and he smiled down at me. Yes, we had many more nights ahead of us... but we also had this one.

WalkKlaw
WalkKlaw
176 Followers