Under the Desert Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All eyes shot to Anne who was just polishing off her drink. She set the glass to the side with a wide smile on her face while at the same time shooting Rob a look that said he was in trouble. "That was supposed to be our little secret babe and just to be clear, we have only done it a few times."

Beth was clearly interested. She asked Anne what it was like. At first, Anne said it heightened the senses she felt but this was not enough detail. Beth wanted more. She wanted to know how long it lasted and what it really felt like. Rob could tell this made Anne a little uncomfortable. She had never really talked about her sex life openly let alone admit to using weed. But then, just like the woman who earlier left her top off, Anne surprised Rob and gave Beth the details she clearly sought.

Anne started, "Like I said, we have only done it a few times. The first time we ate half a chocolate square and I didn't think anything had happened. But, about an hour after eating it, Rob kissed me on the lips and it was almost the sensation of your first kiss. It caught me off guard, it was new, something not expected. I wanted more and kissed him back and time began to slow. Before I knew it, we were on the couch, and he started to kiss down my neck. Each touch brought a warm and sensual caress. When he started to suck on my nipples I felt a wave roll through my body. I was so incredibly turned on and felt I couldn't contain it. Being Rob, he did what he loves to do the most, and went down on me. This put me over the top. It was one of the longest and most intensely deep orgasms I have ever experienced. After that I felt like his rag doll. My body lost all strength and gave into just being pleasured. He fucked me and it felt like I was in a slow motion loop. I honestly can't tell you how many orgasms I had. They were just so long and intense! You guys should try it, you will be in absolute ecstasy when he goes down on you!"

It was clear that Beth was turned on, but a flash of disappointment flashed across her face. She replied, "Matt hates going down on me. He doesn't like it. He's actually only tried it twice."

Matt, slurring his speech, cut in fast, "Hey, hey, hey maybe we don't need to share everything! Besides it's not like everyone has to like doing that. There is plenty of fun still going on. You aren't missing out on anything, you still get off just fine!"

The mood had all of a sudden changed. Turning to Anne, Beth said, "I think I am going to take this big guy to bed. He clearly has been drinking enough! Besides you still owe someone something!" Her eyebrows perking up along with a wry smile.

The girls leaned over and hugged, saying goodnight. Beth stood up along with Rob. She hugged him to say goodnight. There was a thankyou in there for a fun evening, but all Rob could think about what her warm chest pressing into his. He then helped her get Matt on his feet. They thanked their hosts again for a fun night and headed back inside. Matt leaned heavily on Beth for guidance, clearly overcome by a little too much drink for the evening. Rob fell on the lounger next to Anne.

"Well that got awkward really fast," Rob expressed aloud, "He may not be getting any tonight!"

Her eyes rolled as she said, "He needs to drink less and you need to not encourage it. Promise me you will try to slow him down tomorrow."

Rob began to gently stroke the outside fabric of her bottoms. She spread her legs a little and then closed them. "No, not right here. Let's go back to our room."

"Why? '' he chuckled, "they are already in bed. Besides, you owe me! You have been driving me crazy all night. By the way, was that you grabbing my dick underwater?"

With that, Anne let go yet another time that night and allowed him to spread her legs. He moved over, sliding the fabric aside and tasting her. "You're wet, really wet. You've been turned on all night too!" She didn't have a chance to answer. His mouth enveloped her engorged clit as his tongue went to work with expert precision. He must have been really turned on because he was rough with her. He pushed his face hard into her pussy as she wrapped her legs around his back. The orgasm ripped through her and a small shriek escaped her lips. Her hands reached down and grabbed his hair, like she was riding a horse and holding onto the saddle for dear life.

With her orgasm beginning to fade, he spun her around, pulling her ass into the air. Rob pulled her bottoms down close to her knees. He was already out of his suit and turned her again so that he could stand. The first thrust sent him all the way to the base of his shaft. He stayed there making his cock pulsate deep within her. His hand grabbed her roughly by the waist and he started to hip thrust slow and steadily as far as he could possibly reach.

In front of him a contrast in light caught his attention. Rob looked up and 20 feet away he could see Beth standing behind the slider. She was watching them and she had not realized Rob could see her. Looking up, she startled as her eyes met his. It was his smile that held her there. He kept pumping away and she kept watching. He pulled out, a sly smile on his face, and guided Anne back to her side and then her back again. Rob kneeled to the ground and tasted Anne again sending yet another orgasm through her body. Anne's back arched and one hand shot out gripping the side of the lounger. Rob looked up at Anne, who's eyes were shut. Beth stared on, one hand pinching a nipple, the other inside her pajama bottoms. This was too much for Rob. He moved forward and sank his length into Anne and exploded all of the sexual tension that had been building. He took his eyes off of Beth, collapsing on top of Anne, kissing her neck.

"Thank you, that was amazing!" he said, heart pounding from exertion.

The two of them stayed there, recovering for the next few minutes. Rob thought about telling Anne that Beth had watched them but decided to let it be a secret for now.

Day 2

The next day started lazily. Both ladies came out for breakfast well after the boys had already been up for a few hours getting ready for a hike up in the local mountains. They would take the tram up the mountain and spend the day hiking and picnicking. The talk had changed between the two couples and no subject was off limits. Frequently the conversation landed on sex and at some point during the day each couple snuck off alone together to release the tension that was building.

On the way home, Matt insisted they all stop at a marijuana dispensary to get some chocolates for him and Beth to try. After a quick stop Matt was back in the car with a new excitement in his voice.

Day 2 After Dinner

"Ok so we only eat 1/2 a square?" Beth quizzed trying to figure out the dosing on the edible wrapper.

Rob shook his head, "Definitely don't overdo it. Too much and you won't be happy. It is better to have less in this case, especially for your first time."

"Well, I am glad we didn't try this on our own. Matt would have eaten the whole bar!" Beth laughed with a little trepidation. "How long until I notice something?"

Anne jumped in, "In our limited experience it takes about an hour to start taking effect. My second time was way more intense than the first."

Splash! Matt soaked them all with a huge jump into the pool. The other three followed and they swam around and hung out and talked for a bit. Sure enough, just under an hour later Anne and Beth got the giggles.

"What is so funny?" Matt asked from the step he was sitting on.

"Sensitive nipples love!" came the reply from the two beauties. They both were slowly moving up and down allowing their nipples to dip below the water before rising again into the warm summer air. Up and down, they were laughing at the sensation and the silliness of the moment.

Rob and Matt looked at eachother with huge smiles on their faces. Both men could only think of getting those erect nipples in their mouths. The warm tingly sensation was starting to take effect. "Let's chill on the loungers," Rob suggested.

Each couple climbed onto the large cushioned loungers at the edge of the pool. Matt immediately began to lightly encircle Beth's nipple with his finger. It was rock solid and beads of water speckled her tan skin. Rob and Anne watched from next to them, the two couples only 2 feet apart. Beth closed her eyes as a big smile crept across her face.

"Ok, I see what you meant about the sensations being more intense!" She followed it up with a giggle that stopped as Matt leaned over and took the nipple into his mouth. His tongue flicking it and his hand dropping down to lightly caress her leg.

As the other couple watched, Rob was lightly rubbing the outside of Anne's clit through her suit. The sound of velcro opening caused Matt and Beth to briefly look over. It was Anne opening up Rob's trunks and pushing them down. Matt smiled and turned back to Beth, kissing her passionately. Anne slid down her face disappearing in Rob's lap. His head went back as she encircled his manhood with her mouth and plunged down, taking all of him in. Her warm and wet mouth slowly and sloppily made his cock very happy.

As if on cue Beth also stopped Matt, sinking down to her stomach and engulfing her mouth with his cock. Both men looked down at the heads bobbing up and down in front of them. Moans emanated from both men in enjoyment.

A moment later, Rob, not wanting to release too soon, stopped Anne and pulled her up next to him. It was his turn to make her squirm in pleasure. Her scent was fresh and she was wet with excitement. He used his finger to rub her special button as he plunged his tongue into her. She squirmed under his control. Each intense flicker of his tongue sent waves of sensation up her back. Anne's nipples were hard and beads of sweat began to form on her chest. Her right hand shot out to grip the railing next to her just as an intense orgasm ripped through her body. She couldn't help it, she let out a loud moan. Her hips bucked up and down and she rode Rob's face with wild abandonment. Briefly she looked at the couple next to her. They both sat there watching her lose her body to the orgasms complete control. Beth's right hand was between her own legs pleasuring herself from the sight in front of her. The other hand was intermittently stroking Matt, who was staring longingly at Anne.

The sight was too much for Beth and she vigorously started to ride her own hand back and forth, her back arching as she was rewarded with an orgasm of her own.

The breathless Beth laughed, "Will he ever come up for air! That was fucking hot watching you go all primal!"

Anne's face slowly turned toward the comment, "Oh yeah, he has to stop. I can't take another round of that right now!"

As if on cue Rob crawled up to rest beside Anne. He wanted her and he pulled her arm up so that she could straddle him. Her gloriously swollen pussy parted as she slowly sank all the way down on him. Rob's eyes closed and his head rolled back in the tight warmness that enveloped him. How was this happening? Rob could still not believe how naughty and willing his wife was being. Beside them, Beth climbed on top of Matt copying the moves from the lovers next to them. Both women held onto the top of the loungers as they ground their pussys into the lap of their men.

Rob looked over at Beth with desire in his eyes. She stared back, sensing the connection. Her nude body glistened with sweat as her muscles tensed and released with her methodic humping. Anne's large breasts moved with the waves of passion. Matt could not take his eyes off of them and reached out to pinch her nipple and cup her in his hand. Matt's other hand shot up to Beth's hips gripping her even tighter, pulling her closer as he released everything he had into her with a loud grunt of exhaustion. For her part, Beth never took her eyes off of Rob. With Matt finished, Beth reached down to grab Rob's hand and guide it to her own breasts. Matt rolled out from under Beth and she now sat leaning her chest over Rob's face as Anne continued to gyrate and grind on her husbands extremely now raging hard and pulsating cock. He took Beth's nipple into his mouth sucking and flicking it back and forth with his tongue. Rob couldn't hold back any longer and delivered his seed deep inside Anne.

Both women slumped over to their backs breathing heavily from all of the work and the warm desert air. Rob's pearly white seed trickled out of Anne's engorged pussy and rested on the cushion. The couples began to get up and head inside. Beth caught Rob's attention with her seductive gaze just for him. With careful covertness she reached down to swipe at his cum left on the cushion. She brought it to her mouth to taste it, giving him a little wink before turning into the house. With few words the evening ended and both couples retreated back to their rooms.

Rob closed the bedroom door and made his way into the bathroom where Anne was getting ready for sleep. "What just happened? That was so damn hot!" he said aloud.

"I never thought you would ever let something like that happen."

She turned to him, grabbing his cock in her hand while slowly starting to stroke him. "Did you like sucking on Beth's perfect tits while I fucked you? Were you imagining what it would feel like to stick your dick deep inside her tight pussy?"

Rob put his hands down the front of her panties and quickly found her wet. Rubbing her clit he whispered into her ear, "Who are you and what have you done with my wife? What I really want is for Beth to push your legs apart and go down on you, licking and sucking your pussy. Then while her ass is up in the air I want to slowly slide my cock into her while your eyes roll back in your head from the wet orgasm she is giving you. I want the second wave to hit you like a fucking train as you can feel me slamming into her from behind. By the time you hit your third orgasm we all start to cum together in a hot and sweaty mess."

Anne was moaning as Rob continued to get her off. WIth one hand still stroking her husband she pulled his face towards hers finding his lips and biting them in erotic passion. The orgasm hit her like a wave. Rob knew it was a good one and she was putty in his hands. Her hand was like a vice grip on his cock and every muscle in her body tensed. He spun her around and pushed her down over the counter. Rob pulled her underwear down just far enough to have access to her wetness. She was so wet and he was so hard that in one thrust he not only found the soft opening, he sank all the way to the base of his shaft.

"Oh fuck yes, mmmhhm, harder!" she coaxed. "Is this how you want to fuck Beth? Yeah baby, fuck her, fuck her! Shoot your load deep baby!"

Rob gripped her hip with his left hand and with the other wrapped around her neck he pushed her down harder. Passion overtook him as he slammed into her with reckless abandon. His wife's dirty talk, the image of Beth in his mind, and the slight flicker of hope that this scenario may actually happen in the next few days were all the right ingredients for a wicked orgasm. His dick pulsed more cum into his wife for the second time that night. Rob's balls felt constricted and completely spent. Anne pushed herself up from the counter and kissed him gently on the lips. Taking his hand in hers she turned him towards the bed and pulled him along with her.

"Tonight, we sleep naked."

Day 3 Morning

Crack! Sizzle! Another egg hit the pan with the translucent goo instantly turning to white. Rob was in his element, making breakfast with all the trimmings. He licked his lips as he replayed suckling on Beth's nipples the night before while Anne grinded on top of him. His thoughts wandered back to Anne's dirty talk and taking her from behind over the sink. Next, to his surprise, arms came up from behind him and warm hands embraced him across his chest. He could feel Anne's warm skin pressed up against his bare back. Turning, he was shocked because it wasn't Anne. Beth smiled at him, standing there in only her white panties, her beautiful breasts on full display. Rob instantly felt the twinge inside of his shorts as he took in her beauty. He looked towards the hallway and the bedrooms their spouses were sleeping in, unsure what to do or how to respond. Beth stepped forward to give him a full frontal embrace. His hands landed on the small of her back and he could not help but move them down her soft skin to cup her perfect little ass. His dick was clearly engaged and ready for action.

She must have sensed his slight panic and unsureness in the situation. Beth whispered in his ear, "Don't worry, I won't bite and it's only a good morning hug!"

Pulling away she gingerly plucked a cooling piece of bacon, squeezed his cock, and walked over to the couch.

Rob wanted her so bad but there was no way he could bring himself to take anything further without Anne's consent. Holy fuck did he want to feel his cock buried deep inside Beth's tight pussy. Every part of his being craved her body but every part of his brain was telling him to pump the brakes. He wanted to say something back to her, something catchy and playful, but he just stumbled for the words.

She beat him to it. "Wow Rob! I really like your bacon. It's so tasty!" They both burst out laughing at the corniness of Beth's joke.

"There's another piece of "bacon" over here when you're ready for it." Rob smirked.

She responded with air quotes, "Don't worry Rob, I plan to sample more of your 'bacon' soon!"

Day 3 Afternoon

The sexual tension in the air was thick. Both women walked around in only their bikini bottoms while the guys were in their trunks. Touches lingered on skin longer than needed. Bodies lounged against each other no matter if it was their spouse or not. The girls were especially close with Anne leaning against Beth, who gingerly caressed Anne's arm and neck with her fingers. With no plans to leave the house today the drinking started early. By the time the sun was in full desert force everyone was floating in the pool, drink in hand, and relaxing music drifting through the speakers. Anne asked Rob if the greased watermelon was ready for round two? He assured her that it was and that the boys would be victorious yet again. Rob disappeared into the house to prepare everything needed for the game.

Kerplunk! The game started immediately. Rather than going for the watermelon both girls went straight for the other husband. Anne grabbed Matt's trunks and ripped them down and off, not that he fought to keep them on. In turn he grabbed Anne's bottoms and had them up and launched from the pool in a flash. She turned to swim away from him. Matt grabbed her around the waist, his hand reaching around and down over her pussy. He pulled her towards him while his other hand reached around her shoulder and down across her chest. Before she could kick free he lifted her into the air and tossed her over his shoulder. Further down the pool Rob was already stripped of his trunks and had Beth's bottoms twirling around his finger. They soared through the air and found themselves hanging from a bush.

The previous game was tame compared to this round. It was clear the girls were not going to lose. The boys quickly realized if you had the watermelon you not only had to protect it from the girls but also your balls. More than once, both Matt and Rob, gave up the ball to avoid any more crushing pressure. The result was obvious as the girls took a commanding lead in the game and were up 5-2. In a first to 7 battle it was not looking good for a back to back win. Then the strategy changed as the men realized throwing the girls to the side and keeping them arms length away they could use their reach to keep them separated from all types of balls! The lead dwindled and the game was tied 6-6.

Rob pushed off from his end of the pool. Matt was at his right side and the lady tigers were coming straight at them with fierce determination. Rob moved to the left as both women cut straight for him. Beth launched out of the water with a roar, going for his chest, while Anne dove under to wrap up his legs. Beth squeezed her arms and legs around him and twisted him down into the water. Just in the nick of time he pushed the watermelon off to the awaiting Matt who took off up the pool. Anne, underwater, saw the transfer and peeled away in hot pursuit. With his legs now free, Rob stood up lifting the still clinging Beth with him.