Under the Desert Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was instinctual and it happened without him realizing what he was doing. Having the naked Beth wrapped on his front, her legs curled around his hips he dipped just enough so that the head of his cock was positioned right below her pussy. Her grip around him had loosened and was casual and relaxed. He stood up shifting his hips upward while holding her waist firm. His head pushed at her awaiting tunnel and then popped in a full two inches. Realizing what happened their eyes penetrated the others. Beth pushed down slowly as inch by inch he felt himself buried into her tight little pussy. Then just like that she was off and pushing him to the side. Rob stumbled back to the edge as his mind caught up with the action. Matt had Anne's foot and was dragging her back towards him as Beth was grabbing the watermelon. Rob just stood there as Matt yelled for Rob to stop her. She scored with ease and the girls had won!

"Dude! You let her just take it and score? What's up with that?" Matt shook his head in friendly disgust. "I expected more from you!"

"Sorry bud, the wind was knocked out of my sails." Rob confessed. Inside he was replaying what had just happened. It was so brief yet so erotic. Was it an accident? Did he mean to do that? Did she push down on him? Should he tell Anne? Was he really sure it went in? What was he thinking, of course it went in.

The rest of the day was simply spent relaxing. The heat was in full force and with the drinking and rough housing in the pool everyone was beat. All of them but Matt started to reel in the drinking. He just kept a steady buzz going on throughout the day. Drinking too much was always a problem for Matt but slowing him down never worked. He was a funny drunk and easily became the life of the party. The only downside was he never could stop and many times would drink until he passed out.

Day 3 Early Evening

The day slowly trickled into early evening and as the sun dipped Rob fired up the grill for steaks, grilled vegetables, and potatoes. Matt sat next to the grill nursing a longneck. The conversation turned to sex and more importantly what Matt had in mind for the evening.

Matt started, "Where is all this heading too? Do you want to fuck my wife cause I really want to fuck Anne? I know Beth is ready for anything. She really wants you to go down on her too. Shit, can we just put you on speed dial?"

Clearly the alcohol made him very direct. Rob winced a little knowing that he had already technically fucked his buddies wife even if only for one pump. He wasn't sure how to respond. He had thought about the idea of Matt having sex with Anne and to be honest he really didn't like it, she was his and only his. On the other hand it would be pretty messed up for him to be against it if that is what Anne wanted to happen. Anne really had not given off those vibes like Beth had towards him. If anything the sexual chemistry all weekend had really been obvious between the girls and with Rob.

Rob paused and looked at his friend. "Beth is incredibly hot and of course I want that if you are ok with it. I am ok with whatever happens here between anyone. Let's just let it play out and not push anybody past their comfort. Just to be clear though, if you think I am sucking your dick, you can go to hell!"

After the laughter subsided Matt added. "She really wants to have you go down on her. I can tell the way she watched you and Anne. She got so turned on and wet. Secretly between us and you can't say a word about this, she wants to be with another woman. I think she has become enthralled with the idea of receiving and giving another woman pleasure. It is like the only thing that really gets her off in bed."

Rob picked up his beer in salute to his friend. "To an exquisite meal followed by some dessert tonight!"

The grin on Matt's face was a mile wide. "I am going to have a few chocolates tonight to enhance the pleasure."

Rob responded, "You need to be very careful with edibles and booze buddy. Marijuana can easily sneak up on you and ruin your night especially when mixed with alcohol."

Day 3 Evening

Dinner was done and cleaned up. Matt had not listened to his friend's repeated advice and had eaten several squares of chocolate edibles and kept drinking without slowing down. The couples went for a night swim but there was not much energy in it. There was an anticipation in all of them for what would happen. It was as if both couples were waiting for someone to get the festivities started. They spent fifteen minutes in the jacuzzi before it was too hot and they toweled off and retreated to the two loungers. Matt moved them as close together as they could be. The result was a giant outdoor bed with the slightest gap between them.

They all laid down wrapped with towels around their waists. Nobody had anything beneath. Even in the warm air the evaporation of water from their breasts caused the girls' nipples to be hard and beautiful. Rob traced his finger back and forth across Anne's chest, stirring up goosebumps and circling her areolas. Her eyes closed as she enjoyed the sensation.

Next to them, Rob could see Matt was fading and fading hard. The effects of the marijuana and alcohol were knocking him out. He had started to make out with Beth and had opened up her towel revealing her nude body but he was having trouble staying focused and was almost nodding off to sleep only to startle and engage again. Beth was dutifully trying to keep him going without much success. Rob on the other hand was alert and had removed Anne's towel completely. His hands gently glided across her body finding its way from her chest down to the insides of her knees. Goosebumps were evident across her bare skin. Her legs began to inch open more and more.

Rob looked over at Beth who was now laying on her side staring at them. Matt was clearly asleep, his head turned away and one arm hanging off to the side. It was his choice to do this to himself and he would learn a lesson in the end, one he would regret for a long time. Inside however, Rob felt like the night could not be going any better. How was he going to get Beth involved with he and Anne?

The answer came as Anne turned her head towards her friend and Beth slowly leaned in to kiss her on the lips. It was a subtle and light kiss. Their lips opened ever so slightly as they tasted one another. The kiss turned more and more passionate and hands moved to embrace one anohter. Beth was now lying beside and Anne and over her. Legs overlapped and hands began to explore. Beth groped Anne's breast and made thier way down between her legs. Rob sat to the side enjoying the heavy breathing and passion pouring off of these beautiful women. Anne made her way to her knees and had Beth lie back.

"I want you to enjoy this like I do. Close your eyes and let Rob do what he does best and pleasure you."

For his part Rob's mouth was watering to taste Beth. She parted her knees and he assumed the position on his belly as he had so often for Anne. Rob put his mouth on Beth's sex as her legs butterflied open all the way. Anne continued to kiss her all over her chest, nipples, and mouth. Rob licked her from the bottom of her pussy all the way to the clit. Her scent was intoxicating. Her lips were already swollen with passion and she was so very wet. Rob's tongue danced around lightly touching her, pulling on her lips here and there with his lips and tongue. She wanted him to bury his face into her and get her off but he didn't. He continued to toy with her and drive her wild with longing for the release she had been waiting so long for. She reached down to pull his mouth deeper into her but he pushed back. It was too much, she had wanted this for so long. His hot breath and saliva had made her soaking wet. He continued to build the experience, taking her to the edge and then backing off again.

"Oh fuck! Oh Fuck! Fuck me, fuck me already, harder!" she loudly moaned in pleasure. Anne bit down on her nipple sending sensations rocketing through her body.

Then he did. He gripped her in his strong hands and pulled himself into her. She could feel him come alive between her legs ravishing her with a wild lust. Grabbing his hair in her hands she ground his face into her gyrating pussy. The orgasm ripped through her like she had never felt before. She wanted him. She needed him deep inside her. She had to have him become part of her. Everything in her body wanted Rob to take her.

She panted through deep breaths, "You have to fuck me. I need you in me right now. Fuck me please!"

Rob wasn't done with her yet. He wanted to own her pussy from that day on. Every time she saw him walk in a room or speak with his mouth he wanted her to think of the things he did to her under that warm desert moon. He went in for another round. She was so sensitive to his warm breath and thick lapping tongue. The sensation began to build yet again and then there he was sucking on her clit at the same time pushing into it and grinding it to yet another orgasm. His fingers had made their way in and not only did she feel the throb of his tongue but a fullness as his strong fingers dove into the depths of her pussy. She let out another cry of ecstasy. She tried to push him away but then pulled him back into her as she orgasmed for a record fourth time. Her body grinded and fucked his face like she was riding a wild animal. Beth was exhausted to breathlessness, covered in glistening sweat, and absolutely mad for sex.

As her delirium of ecstacy subsided Beth could see Anne hitting her own orgasm right next to her. Anne's fingers were vigorously dancing across her own clit while her other hand pinched hard on her nipple. Beth licked her lips knowing that soon Anne's pussy would be hers. First, she had to get Rob inside of her.

Grabbing Rob by the hair she forcefully guided him up and they were face to face staring into eachothers eyes. Desire radiated from her. Rob's hard cock was already in her hand and pulling it towards her awaiting pleasure box. There was no hesitation this time, no look for Anne's approval. His head found the opening and pushed its way inside, parting her folds as they engorged around his member. They did not break eye contact as he slowly pulled out to the last inch before slowly pushing it all the way in. Beth had never felt so alive and sexual. Rob had awakened in her an animal instinct she did not know she could achieve. Over and over again he slowly owned her pussy with his manhood. It felt spiritual and connected with his eyes never leaving hers.

"Cum inside me, deep inside me!" she pleaded.

He smiled and kept up his slow rhythmic pace. Reaching down, Rob put his thumb on her clit, massaging the engorged pleasure button. Beth's eyes rolled back as her mouth fell open in a slow rolling orgasm. Looking down at her in complete gratification was enough for Rob. For the first time he stopped moving in and out of her and buried his cock as deep as it could go. She was so tight around him and he pulsated and filled her with his seed. As the last spasm released inside, they stayed connected, holding onto the moment. He found her awaiting mouth with his and their tongues danced. Anne, curled up next to them, moved her fingers over their bodies like a feather caressing their skin.

In unison, Rob and Beth turned to look at Anne, who had been waiting so patiently to join the fun.

"Your turn, beautiful. I love you so much" smiled Rob.

"I've got this one," interrupted Beth, "I've wanted to taste your wife for so long now."

Rob moved back off of Beth while taking her hand and guiding her up to her knees before spinning her to face the reclining Anne. He backed away off of the cushion completely. The space was theirs now to enjoy eachothers bodies.

There was no hesitation or awkwardness. Both women knew exactly what was about to happen. Beth started at Anne's mouth, kissing her deeply. They moved down her jaw bone to her neck, across her shoulder, and back to her chest. Beth's fingers pinched Anne's right nipple as her mouth found the left. Her tongue traced her areola and flicked the erect and hard eraser it had become. Pulling her mouth off, she blew gently on the nipple making it harder and again gently taking it into her warm mouth. Next, her kisses and cat tongue traveled from between her breasts, down her stomach and finished at her mons. There was no urgency in their movements but it was filled with passion and lust. Beth kissed around Anne's opening using her warm breath to build tension. The aroma was sweet, feminine, spicy. Her mouth watered in anticipation and she allowed a pool of saliva to form in the cup of her tongue. Anne moved her hips in a circular motion trying to get Beth to go for the spot she wanted to feel her attack. A gasp went out from Anne as warm wetness enveloped her engorged labia and Beth's mouth made full purchase on her. The sensation was heavenly and sent shock waves up Anne's back. Together both women moved as one as the mouth fucking took them both to ecstacy.

Rob could not believe his eyes. Two gorgeous women were engaged in the most erotic event he had ever witnessed. Both bodies glistened with sweat from the summer heat. Beth was on her knees and Rob could see his cum clinging to the folds of her pussy and on the side of her leg. He was getting hard again and was ready to get back in the action. With cock in hand he came up from behind her and guided himself back inside her love canal. His hips sank all the way forward coming to rest against Beth's hot ass. He liked this position better. Somehow she felt even tighter than before but every bit as warm and wet. He pulled his shaft out watching it go in and out. Small pieces of his previous explosion were coating his manhood. Rob gripped her by the hips and picked up the pace with an audible slap echoing off the surrounding walls everytime he thrusted forward. Beth moaned while Anne continued to gyrate and whimper small bursts of pleasure as she had orgasm after orgasm. The cacophony of pleasure picked up the faster and harder Rob fucked. They were all getting close. Anne gripped the head moving between her legs as she looked up at Rob fucking Beth from behind. The sight was too much and the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced tore through her body. Beth sensing the euphoria of her lover sucked harder as Rob filled her and brought her to the brink and over the threshold of her own orgasm. Ropes of cum filled Beth again. The tangle of bodies tumbled to the cushion in a twist of limbs and sweaty flesh.

Nobody said a word. Heavy breathing turned into pleasurable sighs. Fingers stroked skin and light kisses found purchase on the backs of necks and shoulders.

Rob broke the silence, "Thank you ladies for one of the most amazing experiences of my life! I will never forget what we just shared."

"I get why you like to go down on Anne so much. She tastes amazing." Beth said.

"Poor Matt, he missed out on everything. What are we going to tell him?" Rob pondered to the group. In reality Rob was glad his friend was a dumbass and stupidly imbibed too much and had passed out.

"Tell him that he was a stud all night long. No, tell him he ate everyone out and at one point tried to eat Rob's ass!" Beth laughed with slight contempt in her voice.

On cue, Matt moaned something none of them could understand but never opened his eyes. Beth reached up to grab a towel from the nearby rack. She stood and draped it over her husband. "Shall we retreat inside? He can sleep it off out here tonight. I wouldn't mind a quick shower if you two would care to join me?"

The threesome headed for the house with smiles and excitement for more fun ahead.

Day 4

Everyone slept in and had a lazy breakfast lounging on the couch. Poor Matt had come stumbling into the house as the Palm Springs sunshine quickly woke him up. He was nursing a serious headache and without saying much headed straight for the air conditioned room to hopefully sleep it off. The other three talked about their amazing evening together and decided it was best to not fill Matt in on all of the details. It was Beth's desire not to share with him anything about her and Rob as she figured it could cause problems since he himself had missed out. The three of them continued to enjoy the property by reading next to the pool and intermittently taking a dip to cool off.

Matt reappeared in much better shape in the late afternoon. The two couples went out to dinner for their last evening together. Matt, true to form, was already drinking and catching up to himself from the night before. When they returned to the house they all settled in for a romantic comedy on the couch. Both of the guys were snoozing half way through but that didn't seem to bother the ladies curled up under the blanket they shared. Not much happened the rest of the evening as they headed to an early bedtime. The knew in a few hours they would need to get started to prepare for their 10 AM checkout.

Day 5 Early Morning

The kitchen was empty and the coolers were reloaded into the truck. Rob turned around to see Beth putting her last suitcase into her minivan. She walked over to him and hugged him. His hand found its way down to cup her bare butt cheek from under her short shorts. His fingers moved inward until he found her warm moist pussy. Rob stroked it as he bent sideways to kiss her deeply. His tongue moved around in her mouth just like it had danced between her legs that hot steamy evening. Beth instantly began to get wet under his encouragement.

Smiling down at her, Rob remarked, "I think we just started a new tradition each year."

In reply Beth breathed out, "I don't think I can wait a whole year."

Anne wrapped her arms around both of them. "You know, I've been thinking about a couples skiing trip this winter to Tahoe!"

They all laughed! It was a plan!