Under the Gaze of the Sirens 03: Who Knew?

Story Info
Femdom and emasculation tales continue.
5.9k words
4.69
15k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakladd
jakladd
394 Followers

Your girlfriend treated you like shit. Always in charge, always aloof, always flirting with other guys in front of you, rubbing your face in it. Even your roommate, she flirted with him. You dated for two months and she only gave it up once. She was drunk that night she screwed you. She told herself you would never get lucky with her again. It was such a disappointment to her that she lowered herself to let you fuck her. She was embarrassed that she let it happen, embarrassed you were such a pathetic lover with a small penis who came so quick.

You were in heaven when you got lucky with her. You were soaring inside thinking you had it made, that you finally had a hot girlfriend, things were looking up. You had no idea how humiliated she felt by letting you screw her. You had no idea that she planned to get "even" with you. You tried to get lucky again but she wouldn't even let you touch her breasts through her top. You didn't understand what was happening and you became whiny and pathetic as she was distant and aloof and acted annoyed when you tried to touch her.

She relented one night and gave you a hand job. She kept her clothes on. Hey a hand job is the next best thing, right? Better than nothing, better than jacking yourself off, right? She started being nicer but would only give you a hand job, sometimes letting you feel her titties through her blouse and bra. But not every time. It was almost like with other girls when you were younger and tried to feel up their breasts through their blouse and the girl would pull your hands away. That's how it was now, your girlfriend would give you a hand job but would pull your hand away if you tried to touch her breasts. Other times it was OK to feel her up a little, but you were careful not to take it too far never knowing when she'd stop you. Your head was spinning with confusion. She kept on making excuses on why she was not going to give up. It would just have to be a hand job for now, she said. Said things were just not right to do it again now, maybe when she felt better about where things were going with you. She always thought you were cute, too cute for a boy, she even told you that more than once. She knew she had made a big mistake dating you in the first place and now that she knew you better she was still really embarrassed that she let you screw her that night.

It had gone on this far so she was going to have fun with it. You still had no idea what was happening, you just kept coming back for the hand jobs. By now she made you take your clothes off when she masturbated you; she remained fully clothed. One time she pulled out a pair of panties and rubbed your hard little penis with them. You had never felt anything so arousing, the ejaculation that time might have been the best little cummie in your life. The next time she jacked you off, there were no panties and you were disappointed. She could tell. The time after that was a turning point. With you naked as she rubbed your penis with the silky pink panties she opened them up and put them on you. You could never imagine the sensation of the silky panties over your hard little penis and as they hugged your cute little butt. They felt divine, didn't they?

You were embarrassed but just the erotic nature of her emasculating you clouded your thinking. You didn't care. It was such a strange assault on your masculinity, having your hot girlfriend put her panties on you as she toyed with your aching little penis. A strange sense of femininity washed over you as she did this to you. You had no idea where this might lead but you didn't want it to stop it was just so kinky and exciting. The next few hand jobs were all with you wearing her panties. You couldn't believe how hard it made you to be in her panties as she masturbated you. She laughed when she told you "you'd look cute in one of my bras too". You didn't care, the idea excited you. She could be such a bitch they way she would talk to you like that. So what? Wearing her panties as she played with your penis was the most exciting thing that had ever happened to you.

Another turning point was that day when she got a phone call right after you had ejaculated, with you sitting on the couch wearing only her pink panties. It was another guy. You had your cummies all over your tummy and her hand, her silky panties were hugging your balls. She continued playing with your sticky limp penis as she sweet talked and laughed with the guy on the phone. Instead of having you wipe up, get dressed and leave, she continued playing with your tacky penis as she talked with this guy. She never talked with you on the phone like that, she was sounding so sexy and so into him. It should have come as no surprise that you were getting hard again as she fondled you and talked with Danny on the phone. The whole scene was crazy, especially as she scooped up some of your cummies on her fingers and brought them to your lips. By then you were so hard it was driving you crazy. This whole thing was so wild and the fact that she was talking to a guy on the phone made you even harder than you were moments earlier before you ejaculated.

Eagerly you licked your own cum off her fingers. You knew that's what she wanted. You didn't care, you were so hard and so aroused that it was taking this whole insane turn of events to the next level. You didn't know why but the fact she was talking to another guy was making the whole thing more arousing than you knew was possible. It was one thing to wear her panties as she gave you a hand job, that was so exciting in itself. But to be wearing her panties and licking your own cum off her fingers as she talked to another guy, this was so naughty and so taboo you had no idea you could be this horny and aroused. By the time she had scooped up and fed you every bit of your cum she pulled your hand up to her breast and let you feel it up. Beyond crazy with arousal you then took matters into your own hand and in a frenzy started masturbating yourself in front on her. She laughed and cooed sexily on the phone with Danny. Quite unexpectedly with her free hand she then pulled open her blouse and pulled down her bra exposing her pretty little tittie for you to touch. You'd only ever seen her breasts once before, the night you got to screw her. When she pulled your face to her tittie that's all it took and you ejaculated all over her jeans and some up onto her blouse. Sucking her tittie tasted so good as you slowly came down from this remarkable orgasm, you had cum twice in about a half hour.

Amy was still on the phone with Danny as she lifted up your jeans indicating for you to get dressed. As you started to pull off her panties she whispered "no, keep them on". You wore her panties home. You were in a fog. Needless to say you masturbated again that night wearing her panties, knowing you better hide them well so your roommate would not find them. Amy didn't call or text, it had been three days. At work the next few days you were a mess. Your boss asked if something was wrong, she was nice and that made you feel better. After another day you were wondering if you should call Amy. No, she was probably hooking up with Danny, probably screwing him. Cumming all over her jeans and blouse the last time you saw her probably made her mad. Deep down you knew you would never screw her again. So many things were going on in your mind, you were looking forward to the weekend, maybe go for a bike ride, get your mind off things. You'd probably never see her again you thought. You knew you'd have to be careful and keep hidden the pair of panties of Amy's that you had masturbated in at least five times since you last saw her.

On Friday afternoon work drug on forever. Your mind was settling down as you were getting over Amy. Every time you got a text or phone call in the back of your mind you hoped it might be her, but none were. As you were leaving work and driving home you saw you missed a text, did not hear the 'ding'. At a stoplight you checked. It was from Amy. "Wanna come over?" it read. You pulled over at a store and texted her back. From the depths of your despair you were soaring again. You knew the whole thing was wrong and would lead to heart ache, but you didn't care. You knew that more than likely you might get another hand job. She wanted you over there at eight, maybe go out or stay in and watch a movie. You didn't care you just knew it was better than anything you could come up with on your own. As you drove home there was another text from her; "wear them, OK?" it read. You knew what she meant.

When you got there and she let you in your heart dropped. Danny was there, sitting on the couch. Danny was many things that you were not. He was masculine, rugged, confident and knew the ladies liked him. He knew how to act around hot women, not timid and unsure like you were. "Maybe I should go". you asked but she insisted you stay. The fact that you had Amy's panties on under your clothes gave you the "heebie geebies" as you sat on the couch with the two of them, Amy in the middle. Amy poured some shots and fired up a bowl. Soon, after a few shots and a couple of bowls you were pretty baked. You never handled either liquor or pot that well and now you were in a situation that you had no idea what was going on, stoned out of your mind. Amy was very flirty with both you and Danny. Being in between the two of you guys her hands would rest on both of your legs in a subtle yet seductive manner. She said "let's watch a movie" and grabbed the remote.

When a porno flick started you felt queasy, a nervous mixture of anticipation and fear. It seemed pretty innocuous at first, 18 or 19 year old teenagers, two boys and a girl out in the backyard in their swimsuits. They were all skinny and looked young and the girl had on a simple bikini, the guys in standard boxer style swimsuits. The two guys started pawing the girl, playing with her titties through her top, kissing her. When the girl in the movie took off her bikini top revealing her pretty little titties a mixture of fear and unbridled excitement overtook you. You were getting hard in the pair of panties of Amy's that you had on. With Amy's hand rubbing along your leg, you watched the movie as the guys played with her titties as she played with their cocks through their suits. When Amy then simultaneously rubbed both you and Danny's crotches through your jeans Danny's hand instinctively began rubbing Amy's breasts through her top. You followed suit and Amy moaned seductively as her hands rubbed your penises through your pants as you two guys pawed at her titties.

A horny session of feeling her up played out as you, Amy and Danny were enthralled by the movie. As things heated up both on the couch and in the movie, Amy then peeled off her top and unsnapped her bra, revealing her pretty little titties. She tugged at your shirt indicating you to take off your shirt; Danny's was already off. She kissed both you, then Danny. Her titties looked and felt incredible, but inside you were scared. You had a secret. Amy knew it. What would happen when, not if, Danny saw you in them? On the television the girl and two guys had moved inside and were continuing pawing and kissing each other. Danny kicked off his shoes and socks, stood up and pulled down his pants and off. Amy tugged on his penis as you gawked at it. You knew knew then and there why Amy would choose Danny over you, his cock was magnificent, easily twice the size of yours. Fear and admiration overtook you as you stared at Danny's cock as Amy pulled on it. In the movie the three teenagers were now all naked, fondling each other, kissing the girl as she pulled on the boys' cocks. Danny sat down, his hard cock sticking straight up. Almost in choreograph with the movie the teenage girl now had one of the boys cock in her mouth as Amy sunk her mouth over Danny's cock.

She lingered not long, then stood up, kicked off her sandals and peeled off her jeans. She pulled you up and tugged at your belt. The moment of truth had arrived. As she helped you out of your pants she whispered "it's OK, don't worry". You were standing there hard as stone in a pair of her pink panties. Amy forced her mouth on yours giving you a hungry, horny kiss like she had never given you before. Her hand was inside your panties playing with your aching penis as Danny watched the events unfold. Sitting back down with you, Amy placed a hand on both yours and Danny's cocks as the sexual tension grew stronger. Even though Amy was so beautiful and sexy nearly naked in her panties in a strange way you felt very feminine, especially with the masculinity of Danny right there. And the fact that you were wearing pink panties made an overt statement about your sexuality. As this all registered with the three of you, on the television the sex scene had changed and one of the guys was on his knees sucking the cock of the other guy. The girl was standing again kissing the guy who was getting his cock sucked as he played with her beautiful little titties. Amy kissed Danny again then leaned back down taking his cock in her mouth, leaving you and Danny to gaze at the television in disbelief of the sight of one guy sucking off the other guy in front of a girl.

Watching a guy suck another guy's cock in the porno was both exciting and scary. You may have been a naive and timid boy around Amy, but at this point you could put two and two together. There was no doubt in your mind what she had in store for you. Sure enough she scooted to the floor in front of Danny tugging you along, positioning you between Danny's legs. Whispering "do this for me" as she gently pushed your face into Danny's cock, you had met your maker, in terms of where your sexuality was heading. The scent of Danny's cock was powerful as your nose brushed the underside of his manhood. You had never smelled anything so strange, so powerful, so alluring, so masculine. In truth you were a "pretty boy", people at work teased you about being "metrosexual", always clean, pressed, trimmed and fresh, always disdaining sweat, body odor, ruggedness, dirt, grease, motor oil. And now you were face to face with masculinity. Real masculinity, not the proper preppy boppy boy mannerisms you portrayed, real hard smelly cock masculinity.

Amy guided Danny's cock to your lips whispering in sexy, sultry tones "you can do this. Do this for me". As you opened your lips and sunk your mouth over his cock it was strange, wonderful, delightful. Maybe because of the pot and the alcohol, it really wasn't so bad. It was exciting, new, invigorating, intoxicating. As the first taste of his cock opened up your senses, you knew inside that you were hooked. Licking pussy had never been your thing, your timid stabs with your tongue at the pussy of previous girlfriends had left them more than a little disappointed. As had your little penis and lack of any natural talent for lovemaking. It was no surprise that your dating girls followed a familiar pattern; once you got to the point of having sex with them shortly after they would break it off with you. Time after time after time. You didn't really understand. You put on a brave face and kept trying, not really knowing what was going on. Your lack of confidence with girls was eating you up inside. Truth of the matter was that with girls, you were a pussy. Amy realized that too late and was still embarrassed she stooped so low to let you screw her.

With Danny's cock in your mouth, you felt different. It felt good, it felt natural. You were embarrassed that Amy had led you here. It didn't matter now, Danny's cock just tasted like nothing else you had ever tasted. Warm and fleshy, hard and silky, tasty, salty and tangy. Sucking Danny's cock made your little penis, encased in Amy's panties, hard as steel. Wearing panties in front of both a guy and a gal gave you a remarkable sense of femininity. Sucking cock in front of a gal made you feel gay, made you feel at home, gave you comfort because sucking cock just tasted so fucking good. The whole scene of beautiful Amy naked kissing Danny as you sucked Danny cock gave you a warm sense of peace. You didn't really know what it meant to be gay, to be a fag but you knew now more than likely that you were a fag. You'd been called a fag by masculine alpha guys many times before even though this was the first cock you'd ever sucked. Just takes a while for some people to find out who they really are, even if other people see it in you before you do.

"See, I told you I could get him to do it," you heard Amy say as Danny's cock throbbed and bobbed in your mouth.

That stung a little bit but you didn't care. You had a mouthful of cock to attend to. It tasted fucking awesome. Truth be known you never thought much about cock or being gay. You were too busy fooling yourself that you liked women, even though you were an abject failure with women, a failure as a male. You couldn't believe how hot it was to suck cock. Cocksucker is a word that always gets bantered about but it never registered with you, it was just a phrase. Now cocksucker had meaning, a point of reference, you were one. You understood what it meant. You understood why guys suck cock. No girl ever sucked your cock as voraciously as you were sucking Danny's cock. Your cock was puny and pathetic. Danny had a man's cock. It tasted incredible, you were glad you had it in your mouth, you couldn't get enough of the taste. Pussy didn't taste like this, not even close. You never much cared for the taste of pussy anyway. Now you knew why. Cock just tasted so good. Cocksucker.

Danny was kissing Amy as he played with her beautiful firm perfect sized smallish titties. You never got to see them like this or play with them like Danny was. You had no idea what was going through Danny's mind other than knowing he had to be loving it, playing with what was your girlfriend as she had made what was her 'boyfriend' suck his cock. True alphas never have any qualms about letting beta boys suck their cocks, it only affirms their order in the hierarchy. They can get as much pussy as they want and find it amusing that betas want their cock too. Pulling off Danny's cock for a moment you glanced back at the television, the three naked teens were all standing again and the two guys were kissing each other as the girl pulled on their hard, beautiful cocks. The scene gave you a strange jolt of excitement as Danny's cock was soon back in your mouth. You had never really thought about it but you remembered that cute guy at work, Ricky, who was rumored to be gay and was always very friendly to you. The thought of kissing him and being naked with him made your penis ache as sucking Danny's cock just tasted better and better with every lick.

You were really getting into it when Amy reached down ran her hand through your short hair and across your face and said "good boy". You couldn't believe how big and hard Danny's cock was and how lucky you were to have it in your mouth sucking cock with a fervor like nothing you had ever experienced. You knew that to please both Danny and Amy that this gorgeous penis would have to ejaculate in your mouth. That day Amy fed you your own cum as she talked with Danny on the phone was a revelation. It was so new and exciting and really the taste of your own cum made you crave tasting it some more. Perhaps because the way Amy fed it to you that day, it conditioned your mind and made it okay. For you it was more than okay. Curiosity became obsession. Those days in between when Amy first fed you your own cum, then stopped calling, you jacked off in her panties at home late at night gooning to porn on your laptop in bed. You came so hard there was a huge puddle of cum on your belly and you remembered what it did to you when Amy scooped it up and fed it to you. Gooning some more in your bed you just left the puddles of cum on your tummy till you got hard again. Then with you hard little penis feeling so wonderful in Amy's panties you scooped up your own cum licking it off your fingers. You masturbated violently again, like a fiend, only to cum fiercely after you had licked all of your own cum off your fingers.

jakladd
jakladd
394 Followers
12