Under the Gaze of the Sirens 03: Who Knew?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now here over at Amy's by this point you were wild with desire for cock. Pulling your mouth off Danny's cock you jacked on it with your hands admiring it, absolutely in love with the way it felt touching a real man's penis. Unlike your little penis where you kept your pubes trimmed short and even shaved your balls (no wonder why it felt so good wearing Amy's panties!) Danny's cock and massive balls were in a forest of thick, dark hair. Spreading his legs even further apart he told you to "lick my balls" as Amy smirked bemusedly. As you stroked his hard tacky cock with one of your hands you slowly mashed your face into his balls drinking in the overwhelming musky, testosterone laden scent of cock, balls and ass. It was both repugnant and intoxicating as you licked away tasting his salty balls and hairy base of his cock. Your own little penis, encased in Amy's silky pink panties, ached and pre cum leaked and stained the panties. Danny moaned appreciatively as you continued tasting his scrotum, knowing that when the inevitable ejaculation occured it would be from here where the tasty semen would flow.

Returning his cock to your mouth you could not believe how fast you had grown to love the taste and sensation of sucking cock. Cocksucker. Big and hard and fleshy and masculine, a testosterone laden beast emitting pheromones to your receptors leading your body and mind to the realization that you might be a homosexual, possibly soon to be a mincing femboy faggot, queer and gay as fuck. Amy smiled. She ran her hands through Danny's hair as he sucked and played with her sweet little titties. Danny was a good fuck, thousands of times better than you, but something about what was going on before her eyes amused her no end. None of that mattered to you, only the taste and sensation of sucking cock. Cocksucker. Your penis shivered hard in Amy's panties as cock filled your mouth. You knew you could ejaculate at any moment. So many wonderful sensations were pulsating through your body and mind. You had stepped through a door into a world that you never knew existed and now a kaleidoscope of rainbow induced sexual pangs throbbed throughout your being.

In a fit of horniness with the sensations of your newly awakened homosexuality urging you on, you got up, pulled your penis out of your panties and leaned it against Danny's throbbing hard cock, frotting cock on cock. You had no idea why you did this other than the fact that you knew cock turned you on more than pussy ever did. You were afraid you might ejaculate all over Danny and his cock maybe even squirt some up on to Amy. The sensation of pressing your penis onto Danny's magnificent cock led you to uncontrollably utter a low moan, like you were about to ejaculate, till Danny's words broke your trance. "Suck it, faggot". Not a problem. Amy said to get back to work, not to make any messes you'd have to clean up. Not that you would not be happy to clean up after yourself.

Again with Danny's tasty cock back in your mouth you could not believe you had not discovered sucking cock before, this was so hot. The ache in your stiff little penis told you so. In obedience to cock you wanted to please it. As much as you chased the the fantasy of pleasing pussy, you never could. But pleasing Danny's cock was something you could achieve, wanted to achieve, you knew how wonderful for both of you it would be - Danny would get to orgasm and ejaculate in your mouth, you would get a tasty reward. Cocksucker. Good thing you couldn't see the television screen as one of the guys was getting fucked by the other skinny guy with the girl kissing him. Might have given you other ideas, but at this moment you were a cocksucker.

"Cocksucker," you heard Danny say as Amy snickered. "No teeth, watch the teeth," Danny directed.

By now you knew you wanted to be a good cocksucker. You wanted to be good at something, why not sucking cock? The taste of cock permeated your senses. With Amy watching it was okay to be a cocksucker. You can thank her. Thank her for seeing it in you, her knowing it was something you might be good at after your pathetic showing with her. None of that mattered now as you had a mouthful of cock bobbing in and out. Big fat tasty helmet head of his nasty hard cock making your little penis tingle. What you were doing was rather obscene, mouth over the penis of some guy you had never met, sucking his cock in front of your 'girlfriend'. Danny kissed Amy ferociously and then put both of his hands on your head guiding you over his cock literally masturbating his throbbing manhood using your mouth. Through the sound of you slobbering and gagging all over Danny's cock you heard him emit a low moan signaling it must be coming. The low moan turned into a series of "Oh Fuck!'s" and "Oh Fuck Yes!'s" as blasts of warm semen flooded your mouth. It took a while to register it all and while it tasted like cum it certainly did not taste like your own cum. It tasted bitter, salty, tangy, astringent, warm, slimy, nasty. You fucking loved it.

Going over to Amy's you had no idea that you would end up sucking cock, sucking the cock of her new boyfriend. You thought you were going over for the usual treat, a hand job wearing Amy's panties. Now with a mouthful of cock slurping down a mouthful of semen you were officially a cocksucker, that cannot be undone. Cocksucker. The tangy sticky fluid assaulted your taste buds as Danny's semen filled your mouth. Not a drop escaped, though when you pulled off for a moment semen was still dribbling off the beast as you hugged it all over your face in love and appreciation of its taste and scent before gobbling it back into your mouth for some more of its remarkable taste. If it tasted good before it ejaculated into your mouth, now it tasted even more divine as pheromones from Danny's still hard cock fizzed in your mouth like atoms in a nuclear reactor. Cum was drying across your face as you nursed every last bit of pleasure from his cock. Amy gazed at you, not so much in disbelief, she knew she could get you to suck Danny's cock, but more just in shock how eagerly you became a cocksucker. She should have known. Duly noted for the next pretty boy she meets.

Your own little penis was so close to popping all you wanted was to cum all over Danny's cock. So you did. In one fell swoop taking your mouth off of Danny's cock; all it took was a few tugs as you pressed your aching little penis onto Danny's hairy cock and balls as you peed cum all over his manhood. It was so gay. It was such a gay thing to do. Danny knew that. You knew that. Amy knew that as she gave you a stern look as Danny's cock was now coated in your cum. Amy did not even have to say anything but point as your hurriedly began lapping up your mess. You had sunk so low, licking your own cum off of another guy's prick and balls. It was less than a month ago that you got to fuck Amy, now look at you. At this point, you didn't care, this is what felt more right than trying to act masculine and cool to Amy. She knew, she always knew. If she would not have got drunk that night and slipped letting you fuck her you may never have been fortunate enough to discover this pleasure. She was just about ready to dump you anyway when that night happened. You might have gone on for years fooling yourself you had a chance with women. Look, she did you a favor.

You slept on the couch too high and liquored up to drive. Danny slept with Amy. In the morning you heard them screwing. You wished you could watch or join in but masturbated on the couch instead. Danny slept in but Amy got up to say goodbye. She gave you a sweet little kiss on your forehead, then she said "oh wait. Hold on a second," and went into her bedroom. She fetched you a few things to send you on your way, a goodie bag so to speak. Some panties, a bra or two, a camisole, a sports bra, just for you. After that night your life changed. You were always a masturbator, now you had focus, a purpose. You could not believe how exciting it was to watch gay porn. And masturbate to it in a bra and panties. You ran into Ricky at work one day and were chummy with him, you said that you gays should hang out sometime. He invited you over that very night. As you sat on the couch with him making small talk his hand was on your leg. Seconds later you were making out with him. Making out with another guy. It was so hot. How had you ignored this all your life? Mere minutes later you naked in bed with Ricky. It was so much easier being gay than trying to hook up with a girl. There were no pretenses, no mating rituals to abide by, just sensuous boy on boy sex. Kissing another boy naked in his bed was seamless, exciting, liberating. You didn't have try and impress a girl, act masculine and lead the "dance". No, you were the 'girl', you felt feminine. Of course having Ricky fondle your hard little penis through a gifted pair of Amy's panties as you played with his larger hard cock had a way of making you feel feminine. So did sucking Ricky's cock.

You were new to it all and this opened up your horizons creating a new you. A boy on boy 69 never crossed your mind but it took you to places you had never been. So did Ricky licking your boi pussy. No girl had ever done that. You had never really heard about or knew about being a 'bottom' but you were a natural at it. At first it hurt a little but not much when Ricky fucked you, gay sex just got better and better. Ricky held you, caressed you, sweet talked you after you both came (you wildly masturbated to a mind numbing ejaculation as Ricky climaxed inside you). He said you were a pretty little fag, that you were a hottie, that he had wanted you for a long time. You liked hearing that, knowing that really you were a fag, you had ignored it all these years. Around Ricky you really did act like a fag, you loved turning him on, acting feminine around him, always eager for his cock, sucking his cock whenever you could, kissing him, holding hands with him, being seen in public with him. You hung out a lot, he introduced you to the gay scene, went to gay bars, did gay things (a lot!). He knew it was nothing permanent and was glad to help you come to terms with your homosexuality, to come out.

Ricky knew you would find a steady boyfriend and you did, Brad. Brad was a dreamboat, masculine and handsome like Danny, but Brad had always been gay, unlike Danny who certainly was not. Brad always had a thing for sweet, boyish, slightly feminine boys like you. Brad had on several occasions seduced his younger brother's friends back in the day. It was just his thing, boyish boys, twinks so to speak, that he knew he could turn into cock gobbling fairy fags. Even approaching thirty he had a thing for boyish fags like you. You two fell in love. You fell in love with his cock too, you knew you had scored. You moved in together. You never really were a cross dresser, really just a pantie wearing fag. Sure you toyed with makeup and feminine clothing, it just felt like heaven to be a femboy, to act like a fag. Your boyfriend Brad loved it. Funny thing was, Brad was your boss's little brother. She had always thought you were gay, long before you even knew. It was not something she could really ask you, but she had good reason to guess.

Things work out sometimes. Who knew you would go from a timid male disappointed by your lack of success with women to a flaming femboy?

Who knew? Amy knew.

12