Under the Hill Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ironquill
ironquill
133 Followers

It was only then that I really looked around, and realized that a lot of people were dressed like that. A lot of other people were wearing even less. I saw a full-bodied blond woman kneeling in the middle of a table riding an enormous dildo that widened her eyes every time she went down on it. A group of people sat around the table and barely looked at her. Along one wall, naked or near-naked women were chained with their hands above their heads while people examined them like merchandise. I saw a muscular man hanging from the ceiling by golden ropes that were twisting around his skin and constricting him like snakes.

The worst part were the rest of the party guests, the ones in fine velvet suits and expensive dresses. Not because of how a few of them treated the bound and helpless victims of their party, but because of the way the rest of them didn't even notice. A man, a Kind One I know now, was sitting on the back of a slender girl struggling to hold him up and having a laughing conversation with several other Kind Ones as if the human holding him up was really no more than an ottoman.

"Your cock can go in Amari, Mike, but you have to give it to me first," said Cyel.

She had slipped off her dress at some point and was naked now. She put her hand under my bodysuit and grabbed my hard cock. So I had to fuck her first, then I could fuck Amari, I thought. I would do it, though it seemed a terrible humiliation.

The truth was much worse.

Her crotch rubbed against mine. I closed my eyes, expecting to feel myself slipped inside her. Instead I felt something totally different. Not pain, pain would have been much better. I felt part of myself slip away.

That wasn't a metaphor. Cyel stepped back and she looked funny for a moment. Then I looked between her legs and saw why. Instead of the softly furred cunt I'd seen just a moment ago, she had a cock.

She had my cock, between her legs as if she'd been born with it. She ran her hands up and down it.

"Oh, I love it! Not as big as Rob's, but such a lovely shape. And I love how it feels!"

Before she'd touched it I'd felt an emptiness between my legs. But as she put her fingers on my cock I felt it, but only partially. It was as if she was touching me through a quarter inch of rubber. My hips moved, trying to increase the sensation, but it was only tangentially a part of me.

It was torture, but it was only to get worse.

"My turn, Rob," said Cyel.

Cyel walked over to Amari, who was still riding Rob's cock. She put my cock right in Amari's face.

"Come on, I know how much you've missed this, haven't you?"

Amari stared at me, then looked up at Cyel and nodded.

"So kiss it," said Cyel.

Someone was tearing the bodysuit off me so I was completely naked, but I barely noticed. I closed my eyes as Amari wrapped her lips around my cock, and I tried to enjoy the sensation. But Cyel was enjoying most of it, with her head back and mouth open. It was like being in a hot shower but with someone bigger standing in front of you so only a few streams of warm water splashed on your body.

Then someone lifted me up and threw me across the couch. I looked and saw it was Aron. He was even slighter than me, but he lifted me effortlessly. He went around behind me.

Cyel lifted Amari off Rob and put her on the couch on all fours so she was facing me. I'd imagined our reunion so many different ways, but never like this. I grabbed her hand as I felt Aron's cock against my ass.

"Mike, listen, you don't have to..."

But then she stopped as Cyel filled her with my cock. I just felt it, but the bigger sensation was Aron filling me from behind. I put her head on my shoulder and she put hers on mine.

"...you don't have to...come back," she finished. "...they will let you go...if you tell them you want your life back...you'll forget this ever..."

I don't know why it was affecting her so much to be fucked by Cyel. My cock wasn't nearly the size of Rob's. But then it was mine; she had a history with it.

Aron's cock was another matter. Someone must have lubed me somehow or I'd be in much more pain. But it took most of my attention. Most, but I tried to focus on Amari.

I asked if I'd forget her as well.

Her silence was an answer. I put one arm around her and held on as I felt Aron come in my ass. He'd barely pulled out when I saw Rob walk around behind me.

"Please, Mike," she whispered. "They give you a choice, but only one. If you stay, it's forever."

"So they gave you a choice?" I asked.

Her silence answered the question again. We didn't talk any more that night. They used us for a while. At some point, Aron replaced his cock with Amari's cunt, and Cyel fucked him with my cock. They passed our parts around and used them on each other and on us. At one point I was sucking my own cock while Cheri was wearing it. At another point it I saw Rob fucking Michelle with my cock, while she used Amari's cunt, even though each of them had already had the same equipment before. It's all just about the novelty to them.

Mike went silent, and I saw him shifting around uncomfortably as he had been before. My eyes drifted down between his legs to an unusual flatness. The shape of a cock doesn't stand out in a man but its absence does.

"Yeah, they still have it," he said.

"You got a choice?" I asked him.

He laughed.

"What kind of choice? Sure, I guess I did. I fell asleep on the couch, and when I woke up, Tam was on the couch. She was holding the cock in her hand, not attached to anyone. I didn't get a good look at her, of course. Some people say she's a man, I don't know.

"She was playing with it. I found that when it wasn't directly attached to someone I got almost all the sensation I felt when it was attached to me. But she was pinching it and poking it with her fingernails."

Mike looked off in the distance.

"She said you could have it back, but..."

"I'd never see her again. I'd barely even remember her."

He was twisting uncomfortably again. If what he said was true, then someone was using his cock, far away, in some fairy dimension. I looked down between his legs.

"You want to see what it looks like?" he asked.

I should have looked. That would have been some kind of proof, maybe. But I got squeamish and scared. Anyway, what proof would it have been on this page? These are just words, I could be telling you anything.

Anyway, I had to go. Win Bishop had asked Neal to record on her new album, and I knew he'd want me to be there for it. Anyway, I didn't want him alone in a room with her while I wasn't there, even if it was a recording studio.

"Do you know where Amari is now?" I asked him.

He shrugged.

"Maybe with them. They take some people some nights, other people others. Or maybe she's somewhere in the city, and we can't find each other. But I'll see her again someday."

"Do you regret it?" I asked.

He just shrugged.

"I'll see her again."

ironquill
ironquill
133 Followers
12