Under The Lights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's something... she turned, tasting the air again.

"Hello?" a high, sweet voice called out from behind the screens and free standing lights. "I'm a little lost. Where should I put my things?"

They ran because they're afraid of me, Tanya told herself. There was a moment of panic that was quickly submerged as her physical being absorbed the changes still coursing through her. She stared at her arms and body, turning her hands to admire them and the darkening scutes covering her. A frown of self-doubt flickered over her ribbed, thin lips but the magic surged and she nodded, her eyes narrowing to slits. They're envious of me. Of what I've become. They have no idea. No idea what it's like. No idea what it feels like. I'm more than I was. Better.

Beneath it all was pulsing, aching drive to be mated. It filled her mind with a buzzing static that distracted her from focusing on any single thought for more than a few seconds. Always returning to the need within.

She bent to collect the boots and walked with a slight lumbering gait, slapping her elongated feet against the ground and scraping her claws with each step.

"Hello?" the girl asked as she rounded the corner. She was a petite, barefooted redhead in tiny shorts and a plain white t-shirt that barely covered her breasts.

Tanya grabbed her and the woman shrieked. They tumbled when the woman tugged, pulling Tanya on her still-unsteady legs. She felt her tail whip around as they fell and she found herself twisting on her feet, slamming her tail against her woman's chest and face when they hit the ground.

"Get- get off of me!" the smaller woman yelled, thrashing futilely beneath the heavy lizard woman.

The former model felt the girl's hot breath against the underside of her tail, just above her sex. She raised her tail and pushed back with her thighs spread but the girl turned her face while beating and scratching Tanya's side.

Ignoring the girl's feeble scratching, she leaned forward, grabbing one of the boots from where they'd fallen. She wriggled her hips slowly, scratching the girl's skin as she pulled the boot over the girl's bare foot. Despite the girl's struggling, the boot fit perfectly and she grabbed the second to force it over the girl's other foot.

"Stop! Just- just get off-!" the girl said as Tanya lifted herself and shoved her ass back.

The pale, almost white scales lining the center of her tail flexed as she bent it back. Strands of clear liquid connected from her pussy to the base of her wide, heavy tail.

Beneath her, the girl turned her head to the side, away from the dripping pussy above her. She turned her head the other way, pushing at Tanya's thighs before leaning her head back to scream.

Flecks of blue appeared in the girl's pink tongue and the skin split at the corner of her lips. Her mouth opened far wider than should be possible as her tongue snaked out, the specks spreading until her tongue was a dark lapis blue.

"Ssstop!" the girl screamed as her fists slowed. Her nails slid over the tips of her fingers, elongating into narrow claws to hook into the scales at Tanya's hips. "Sssssto-oooh..."

The girl's blue tongue flicked out, swelling as the tip split. She leaned forward and it brushed Tanya's pussy, forcing the lizard woman to shove her ass down. The thick tongue easily slipped between her engorged lips.

Brown scales appeared above the tops of the boots the smaller girl wore. Tanya pushed at the boots as she slid forward and they slipped free to reveal toes lengthening, the skin cracking to reveal tan and brown scutes while her toenails grew to long, deadly claws.

Tanya sat back, lifting her breasts before clawing through her short, blonde hair. Green showed at the roots but she leaned her head back to hiss in lustful pleasure. The other girl's tongue lengthened inside of her, rubbing and writhing against the muscles within. She rocked back, digging her own claws into the girl's bare legs and her hardened nails slid off of forming scales.

Voices sounded in the distance.

"Jesus," a heavy, old voice said.

Tanya gasped and the tip of her tail smacked the ground as the end of the girl's blue tongue tickled her cervix. She turned with a wide, scaly smile.

"Father," she rasped, her pure, perfect voice now matching her new form. "Sssso-oh! Oh! Ssssso good of you to-!"

The lizard woman's claws tore at the other girl's clothing when her orgasm exploded within. She slammed herself back, the thick scutes over her wide, curvy ass scraping against the fresh scales lining the other girl's slowly extending face.

Bodyguards flooded the small room. A few gasped but most kept their stony faces. They were intensely loyal to her father.

"Bring them," the old man said, turning away from the pair writhing on the ground.

---

"And you've found nothing?" he asked, his watery blue eyes staring at the short man standing nervously before him.

"Mr. Javier," the man said, swallowing before continuing. "You- you have to understand that I've never seen- this just shouldn't be possible."

"You're the expert in your field, Mr. Aventor," the old man said. He frowned and his gray mustache drooped at the corners. "I've paid an enormous amount of money for your silence and your expertise."

Behind them, thick glass showed a giant room. A large green-scaled woman reclined on a mound of pillows while the second, smaller and brown-colored but covered in heavy, armored scales, paced.

"Pleasssse," the smaller one said as she paced. She stared up at the cameras watching them while covering her chest and sex.

Every so often, her long fingers would slide down the tan scales covering her belly to touch her pussy. Clear liquid seeped from the lips. Her claw brushed the hidden labia and she jerked her hand away, spreading her hand once more to hide her nudity. Yet, again, after a few moments, her finger would slowly creep down.

"Pleassssse!" the girl called out, her voice rough as her blue tongue wavered. She ran her claws through her short auburn hair, tracing over the protruding ear holes at the side of her skull. "I don't belong here. I- I can- I can feel it sssstarting again and- I- I can't-"

Behind her, Tanya openly masturbated with a wide smile on her snout.

"At leasssst," the other girl said, her hand creeping down once more. "At leasssst ssset usss up again. At leassssst. You owe ussss that."

A short video played on the monitors beneath the window. Both girls were bound with heavy black rope and tied to a padded sawhorse. They were pressed against a wall with their legs forced apart and their wide tails raised above them, lying against the wall behind them. They thrashed but the bindings held. The video showed two rooms separated by a thin wall. Two naked men joked with each other in the other room, showing their large, erect cocks to the mock film crew behind them. More naked men waited their turn on couches on the other side of the room.

It was Mr. Javier's idea. Both women grew restless once a week. Their already high sex drives went into overdrive and even the second girl lost herself to the lust, both giving in to their animalistic sides for two days before the urges began to fade, leaving them restless and horny but in control of themselves. Until the cycle repeated.

He had his most trusted employees hire male porn stars. They were told they were filming a glory hole video series.

On the video, the men approached the wall while holding their cocks. They guided themselves into the waiting pussies and the two women froze on the other side of the wall. Their random thrashing ceased as they shoved themselves back, hissing and snarling while their wet, dripping pussies were finally filled.

"This is beyond me," the herpetologist said, wringing his hands. His eyes wandered to the video screens and then up again. "This- this just can't be possible. Not with the science we have. It's-"

"I understand," Mr. Javier said finally, smiling. He patted the other man's shoulder and nodded. "I understand."

"And, look, I won't say anything," the man said, his body finally relaxing.

"I know," the older man said, turning away. "Do it."

Bodyguards surged from the darkness at the back of the room. They held the scientist in place and the young man screamed, kicking and yanking his arms.

"Don't! Don't kill me! Please!" he yelled. "I have a family!"

"Oh, please," Mr. Javier said with a wave. "I'm not that kind of man."

A third bodyguard approached with a pair of boots held carefully in his gloved left hand. He held the small man's leg still, yanking his shoes free with a sharp tug. The large guard shoved the boots over the man's feet, pulling them up over his pants. Despite the size of his feet, the boots appeared to expand over him.

"I can't keep up the charade," Mr. Javier said, turning to stare at the young man. "I can't keep asking my people - good people, to do these terrible things."

"Please," the man said, tears in his eyes. "Please, just let me go. Pleasse, I ssswear I won't ssay anything."

A bulge appeared in the man's crotch. He struggled and pulled but the guards at his side held him in place. His tongue peeked out between his lips and he turned to the window briefly before turning back.

The toe box of the boots expanded, stretching against the soles.

"Ngh," the man grunted, twisting his head from side to side. Sweat rolled down from his temple and his chest rose and fell rapidly. "My- my family. My wife, ssshe'll-"

The man's cock slid free of the band of his pants and he hissed, mouth cracking wide open as he leaned his head back with his eyelids fluttering. The round tip of his dick strained as it grew to a trembling point that leaked pre-cum from the opening. His eyes opened once more to show dark, oval slits.

A second, smaller hemipenis slid beneath his constricting pants, sliding as it grew against the larger one.

The boot broke when his swelling toes forced his sharp claws between the outsole and insole. Shiny black scales split the dying skin atop his feet.

Behind the thick glass, the two lizard women were moving. They approached the glass, their pink and blue tongues tasting the air as the breath from their slit nostrils steamed the glass. The microphones picked up their moans as they pressed themselves against the glass. They clawed aimlessly while writhing and hissing.

"Ssssmell him," Tanya moaned.

"W-want him," the other girl moaned, grabbing her small, scaled breast to pull it up to her long blue tongue. "Want to ssssuck his cock."

The herpetologist strained against the guards as he reached for his hemipenes. He stared at the girls and his black tongue wavered before him while his nostrils flared.

A side door opened, revealing a tiny white chamber. The guards threw the young man into it and Mr. Javier watched as the man tore his clothing. Already the base of his spine showed the black, waving tip of his growing tail. Another door opened in the chamber and the man tumbled out into the room the women shared.

He watched, unable to take his eyes away as the girls rushed him, fighting over the prone body. Tanya won, shoving the smaller girl out of the way as she raised herself over him, her wet lips parting before she lowered herself over his throbbing, pointed hemipenes. The other girl, Sara, leaned forward to wrap her tongue around his second one while fingering herself with her long, clawed index finger.

FInally, the old man turned away from the orgy, disturbed at the naked eroticism of it. He left the observation room and the hissing moans of the three followed him.

As the door began to close behind him, Sara hugged Tanya's back. She let go and leaned back while bringing herself down, screaming as the male's hemipenes split her aching slit. She pounded up and down, throwing away all pretenses of her usual demure personality. She grabbed Tanya's hips to anchor herself and her tail quivered behind her as she rode the man's dick, slamming herself down again and again.

The small girl's scales scraped the man's thighs to reveal slick ebony scutes. Her snout opened wide to reveal her blue tongue and she leaned forward, reaching for Tanya's breasts, squeezing and massaging as the other girl worked her hips in a matching motion.

A loud, hissing shriek filled the air as the smaller girl bucked, spraying Tanya when she finally came. Her claws dug painfully into the larger girl's breasts and Tanya shuddered, hunching forward and snapping at the air with her fangs. Her hips jerked and she snarled, clawing at the girl as her own orgasm tore through her.

Thick white cum leaked from Sara's pussy but the man's second cock was still hard. She moaned, grabbing her own breasts as she slowly rocked back onto him, finding the proper rhythm once more.

The lights dimmed around them but infrared heating lights glowed, keeping the threesome warm as they rutted long into the night.

12