Werewolf Apocalypse

Story Info
Two friends get consumed by the pack.
4k words
4.18
9.5k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, that's a bad bite..." I said quietly as I tried to dress the wound on the girl sitting in front of me. Not that it would do her much good, she had seen so many people take bites from these creatures, and they always had the same effect.

"Great bedside manner, Chloe," the girl, Erica said with a weak smile as she gave me a light smile. "I know what's going to happen... you all need to get out of here before it's too late."

"She's right, once she turns she'll get us all," Steve said as he grabbed his gun. "We should put a bullet in her and be done with it."

"Steve, you know that won't work," Monica sighed. "We have to leave her here, we can't just put all of us at risk."

The rest of the group started to gather their gear. I knew that we couldn't take Erica with us, as hard as it was for me to leave her behind. I knew that my friend was going to be gone soon, with nothin left but the beast she was going to become. But I honestly didn't like the idea of leaving her behind.

I was about to get up and start getting my stuff when Erica grabbed my arm. She was already stronger than she had been before, but her eyes were filled with fear. "Chole, please... don't leave me to be used by those monsters... I know what they'll do to me..."

I stared at her for a long moment, honestly not sure what to do. I looked back at my other friends, half afraid of what would happen if I said no. It was a weird feeling, but I also knew that if I stayed, I would share her fate. But at the same time, I would be with her, so... what was I going to do?

"I don't know..." I said quietly.

"Please..." Erica pleaded with me. "I'm scared... I don't want to be alone."

"Chloe, you know what will happen, we'll never see you again..." Steve said as he placed his hand gently on my shoulder. "If you stay, then..."

"I know," I said softly as I looked at him and then at Erica who had finally released my arm. She was my best friend in the whole world, and I couldn't imagine leaving her behind even now. "I'm sorry, but I can't leave behind my best friend."

Steve paused for a moment and then shook his head. He sighed a bit and looked back at the rest of the group who had gathered the rest of the gear together. "Alright, we'll write them both as lost."

"What?" One of the women said in shock. "We can't just leave..."

"We have to do what we can do to survive," Steve interrupted her. "We don't like it, but she made the choice. If she wants to throw her life away, that's her business."

I felt a twinge of guilt at that. But the group filed out one by one. It was dawn, when the beasts would be the least active, so they had the best chance to get to the safe town nearby. Chloe gave me a sad smile as she took my hand in her's.

"I'm sorry..." she said softly. "I shouldn't have asked this of you..."

"Erica, I wouldn't let you go for anything," I said with a soft smile as I gave her a gentle hug. "But, we both know what's going to happen. The monster that did this to you..."

"He'll come for me..." Erica said softly. "And I don't think I can resist him no matter what I try. He will take me and make me his... what am I supposed to do?"

"I don't know," I said with tears falling down my face. I honestly didn't know what to do, the only thing we could do right now was wait.

"I'm going to lock myself in the room for as long as I can," Erica said, getting up and heading over to a bedroom in the house that we had been squatting in. She looked at me with a gentle smile. "Thank you, Chloe."

"You're welcome," I said as she headed into the room and shut the door behind her.

For the longest moment, I wondered if maybe I should run. But no, I had promised her I would be here. I loved Chloe, and I wasn't about to let her down.

I went about getting the house ready. If the werewolves were going to try and take Erica, I wasn't going to let them get in without a fight.

---

It began about two months ago now. It had started with strange animal attacks all over the world, even in the cities where they had never been seen before. Everyone seemed to say the same thing, they had been wolves. And the more insane sounding reports said that they walked on their hind legs.

Most of us had considered it nothing more than rumors, or strange animal behavior. Then the transformations started. People became werewolves en masse, and attacked people all over the world. Society had all but collapsed at this point, with the few surviving humans doing everything they could to survive the werewolf apocalypse. And if you got bit, or worse fucked, you would become a werewolf like the rest of them.

Erica had gotten bitten, that meant that she was going to become a werewolf tonight. It also meant that the wolf that had attacked her was waiting to claim her as one of his mates. So, was there anything we could do to actually stop that?

As scary as it was to admit, I honestly didn't think so. I knew that he was going to take me too, maybe I should've escaped when I had the chance, but I had already made my choice.

I stroked my chin thoughtfully as I thought about it. The best we could tell was that Werewolves would take a mate, and while they could mate with other wolves, they normally kept close to those in their pack. Especially if they had a claimed mate... maybe that would be the key.

The door to the bedroom suddenly opened again and I wheeled around. Erica was standing there, now completely naked and sweating. "Oh... fuck..." she said weakly. I could smell the musky scent of sex coming off of her, she had been masturbating, and I could see her juices on her fingers and her pussy glistening.

"Erica?" I said softly, looking at her. "Are you okay?"

"The heat... the heat is unbearable..." she said. "They didn't say anything about the fucking heat..."

With that she shoved two fingers back into her pussy, not even caring that I was watching. Her pubic hair was starting to grow upwards now, covering part of her hips and abdomen. She moaned with each thrust, and I felt my pussy getting wet with each thrust into her pussy.

"Please... Chloe... I need you... to fuck... me..." she said with a moan.

"What? Why Me?" I asked, my face turning red as I realized I was getting aroused by the idea of having lesbian sex with this transforming she-wolf. "I'm..."

"Fuck it Chole! I don't want to be a breeding bitch!" Erica screamed.

She... wanted me to fuck her? I had always kind of had a thing for her, but I didn't think she would actually ask it of me, even in this situation. She was already masturbating like crazy, with her fingers moving deeper into her.

"Chloe... fuck..." Erica moaned out. "If... you take me... I'll be... yours."

"What?" I asked in a bit of shock as I realized what she meant. "You mean..."

"FUCK YES! I'D RATHER BE YOUR BITCH THAN HIS!" Erica cried out. "COME HERE AND EAT MY FUCKIN' PUSSY! MAKE ME YOUR BITCH OR SO HELP ME GOD I WILL MAKE YOU MINE!"

I screamed and ran for the nearest bathroom and slammed the door and locked it, shoving as much as I could in front of it. I could hear her pounding on the door, and then starting to claw at it. She was losing herself even more to the beast now. I stumbled backwards and sat on the toilet, breathing heavily.

"Ohh... please... please Chloe... I'm so far gone..." Erica said weakly. "If I don't get you... I'm going to have to find someone... my body feels like it's on fire... my pussy... god my pussy... I just want to be fucked..."

She was in heat, that much was clear. Fuck, she was too far gone at this point, I wasn't going to be able hold her off much longer and I could hear more wolves outside. I was starting to regret my choice to stay now, because now there was no way I was going out that window to be grabbed by the beasts.

"Chloe... please... you promised..." Erica said in a more animalistic growl. "You promised... come... join me... in the pack..."

She clawed against the door, and I could smell something coming through the door. God, that smelled so good, and it was making me feel aroused as my pussy got wet. I had to try and resist the urge to let her in... not that it would do me much good. She was getting stronger by the moment, and she was going to break the door open any moment now.

I heard a crashing sound echo through the house. Fuck, that meant that something had broken their way into the house.

"Fuck... I can smell him... he's coming... for... mreeee..." Erica said, now unable to speak as bestial growls come from her mouth. Her scratches and attempts to let me in increased.

I was having a hard time resisting now. I pulled my pants down and rubbed my pussy through my panties. If I let her in, I was going to become a werewolf, but even if I didn't let her in, I was pretty much doomed. I could hear the sound of more werewolves outside, and there was no way that they would let me pass.

I couldn't leave my best friend behind. I knew what I had to do, I had to give her what she wanted. And my body wanted it, badly.

I tore off my clothes and pushed the stuff I had put in front of the door. I was ready to be taken, I was going to become a she-wolf. If it was going to happen, I might as well do it with my best friend... with the woman I loved. I threw the door open and cringed a moment as I saw what had become of Erica.

A powerful looking she-wolf with ratty black fur was standing there, her breasts heaving. There was no sign of the human woman she once was as her pussy dripped, she growled at me, trying to figure out if this was a trick probably.

"Take me! Take me as a mate!" I shouted at her. "Free yourself from the beast and make me one of you!"

She lets out a growl of excitement as he lunges at me. I get knocked on my butt as She pins me down, looking at me with hunger in her eyes. The smell of her heat was driving me wild, and my body was now begging for her to eat my pussy. I had never been with anyone, male or female, before, and here I was about to get eaten out by a wolf that used to be my best friend.

"Do it..." Was all I could say.

I let out a cry of pleasure as I felt her tongue run along my neck. Fuck, a werewolf's tongue felt so good, it was like each lick sent jolts of pleasure on my skin. She was licking down my neck, her tail wagging as I leaned back a bit, breathing heavily just from the touch. She ran her clawed hand along my front slowly, but not enough to break the skin, she was savoring this transformation.

Was there something left of Erica in there who was enjoying this? I shivered a bit as she rubbed my breasts. That felt better than I had expected, was my body already undergoing the transformations or was this just normal pleasure? I honestly didn't even know at this point, and I wasn't sure what to... OHHH!

Fuck, her tongue had brushed against my nipple. It felt so fucking good...

Erica growled as she looked up at me, her tail wagging. Staring into her eyes, I could see that there was nothing left of my best friend... but I still wanted her to do this... fuck I needed to do this. I could feel the heat consuming my pussy, I had been infected just from the contact with her saliva.

"Ohhhh... eat my pussy... make me yours..." I moaned as her nipples lapped at my nipple, causing them to harden. Fuck, that felt better than I had expected, fuck. "Take me as your mate..."

She let out a growl before finally no longer holding back. She slid down my body, and pressed her muzzle against my mound. She bit at it lightly, sending a jolt of pleasure through my body before she spread my pussy lips and pushed my tongue into me.

I breathed heavily as she started eating my pussy. Each plunge of her tongue into my slit sent jolts of electricity through my body. Her tongue felt so good as she ate me out, barely satiating the growing heat between my legs. My mind was becoming more fuzzy, and I felt an itch as fur grew on my lower body.

The she-wolf suddenly stopped for a moment, then turned her body around and raised her tail, revealing her canine pussy to me. The scent was irresistible, and as the transformation was overtaking me, I instinctively knew that this would do it. I leaned forward and pressed my mouth against her slit and took my first lick of the she-wolf's slit.

Fuck, she tasted so good! I was working more on instinct than anything else now as my human mind was slowly slipping. The wolf in me wanted nothing more than to eat this pussy as it dripped with juices. I let out a yelp as I felt her tongue return to probing my depths, and I pushed my tongue into her deeper.

My tongue and my face stretched out. My face had become a wolf's muzzle as it was covered with fur, but I no longer cared. I felt more like a wolf than a human now, and my mind was long gone. I pressed my muzzle against her pussy and licked deeper, feeling as she did the same, feeling my tail push out of my butt, and I moaned, licking at her pussy more and spreading her lips as my claws grew in so I could push my tongue in deeper.

I felt the last of my changes overtake me as I came hard. I bit down slightly on her pussy, as she came too, her wolven juices pouring out all over my muzzle. She lumbered out of the way, her pussy dripping with juices as she nuzzled me gently. She was my packmate, my mate... she was all mine.

I still felt the burning in my pussy however and I looked at her with a grin. We were both in heat, and while we belonged to one another, that didn't mean we couldn't share if we wanted pups. The pack was spreading across the world.

We sniffed at one another, accepting one another as mates. We had finished the ritual and were as bound as mates could be. We both let out a howl and more howls greeted us. I looked at my mate and we bounded out of the small human room and ran downstairs, where we could smell males that could satiate our heat.

We reached the room where the males were ransacking the place. They turned and growled, staring at the two of us, their throbbing red cocks sticking out of their sheathes. But when they saw us, they bowed their heads, recognizing us as a mated pair and packmistresses. They growled a greeting, and we were about to present ourselves to them when we heard a commotion outside.

"Damn you all, why not just infect me and get it over with?" A human male voice said. "You already took my friends, why not us too!"

I looked at my mate and grinned. These males would wait, for now we would bring these human males into the pack. They smelled familiar somehow, from our old lives perhaps, and we walked forward and out into the moonlight.

As we left the human dwelling, we were greeted by the sight of the pack in full orgy. Several human women were in the throes of transformation as they were rutted by the males of the pack. Their human fear was slipping from their faces, replaced by the beautiful feral faces of she-wolves. Their tongues lolled out of their muzzles as they got knotted for the first time, enjoying themselves in the pure joy of the Pack.

"Please... just get it over with..." The second man said. "We don't care anymore..."

"You monsters took everything from us..." The first one said, though I didn't care anymore.

I got in close and sniffed the first male while my mate did the same with the second one. He smelled so familiar, but I didn't know why, nor did I care. I ran a claw along his front, tearing his shirt in half. I growled as I got in close to him, he was going to make a fine stud, so many pups would come from his loins.

"Chloe... are you in there?" He asked through a groan. "Or are you Erica? You don't have to do this..."

I growled and used my claws to tear his pants and underwear open. Despite his reluctance, his cock was already standing at attention from the attention and the smell of so many females in heat around him. His body betrayed him, and he seemed to be fighting that. I leaned in and gave him a menacing growl to tell him to shut up, and he stopped his pointless whimpering with a scared look on his face.

My fellow wolves surrounded the four of us. I followed the man's gaze to a red furred she-wolf who sat at the feet of the largest of the male Wolves. She looked happy, with her pussy dripping with fluids. The man was sad, especially as she leaned over and cleaned her new mate's throbbing red cock.

I looked down at his cock, and grinned when I realized he was aroused by the sight of what was probably a former mate of his having been turned into a she-wolf, but he was too ashamed to show it. I raised my hand and gestured for her to suck off the large male, which she did with pleasure, only causing the man to cry out.

"Fuck, why are you doing this? Just turn us already!"

I had my fun, this human clearly had finally surrendered to his fate. Finally as I looked over at my mate who gave me a nod and straddled the waist of the other male, I left the two of them to their pleasures. I was going to relish this transformation and mating, once I was done I would make a pack with my mate.

I straddled the male's waist and felt the tip of his cock press against my slit as I did. I gave my mate a smile, and the two of us forced ourselves down on the male's cocks. The two of them let out a moan as I started to bounce up and down on his cock, my upper breasts bouncing as I did, feeling my pussy get filled with his cock. I let out an excited yelp as I placed my hands on his shoulders. My claws dug into his shoulders, causing him to cringe in pain, but his body was already starting to shift.

I moaned as I felt his cock shifting inside me. It was becoming more like a Wolf, and as I looked down he was already half covered in black fur. His face was turning from fear filled to a more distorted feral look. I grinned as I slid off him, his cock coming out of my pussy with a POP as I did.

"Must... mate... must... breed..." The formerly human man said as he stumbled forward after me with his legs shifting to be that of a werewolf's, with his cock sticking out of its sheath, dripping with his pre-cum and my juices. "Must... BREED!"

I smiled back at him as I got down on all fours and pressed my tongue against the she-wolf's pussy as she sucked off her big mate. My tongue darted in and out of her pussy, causing her to shiver a bit. At the same time though, I raised my tail and wiggled my butt a bit, inviting the male to mount me.

The soon to be werewolf stumbled forward, getting used to his new body. But he finally reached me and mounted me, thrusting his red cock into my pussy as he did. I yelped a bit as he thrust into me, my body shuddering with pleasure as he took me like a proper She-Wolf.

I could feel his knot pressing against my pussy's opening. Each thrust stretched me out more and more, and above me he could no longer make human noises, instead letting out the growls of a Wolf. I thrust my tongue deeper into the she-wolf in front of me, her taste filled my tongue as I did, rubbing my tongue against her inner walls.

The orgy of wolves around me continued for what felt like hours. The last of the humans had long been transformed. I let out a moan as the male thrust his cock into me one last time, his knot locking us together finally, and his thrusts became weaker, but I could feel the pleasure of being filled by his knot.

Whoever we were in our past lives no longer mattered. We were part of the pack, and our bodies were perfectly in sync. I delved deeper into the she-wolf's pussy, each lick filling it deeper as my tongue went in as deep as it could. She shivered in front of me, and let out a howl as she came hard, coating my muzzle with her juices.

We all howled in unison as I felt the cum from the male fill my pussy. The pack howled in unison, as the orgy reached its crescendo.

The pack had won another battle, and soon we would win the war.

---

Time had passed, the pack had spread with only a few humans left trying to avoid the Wolves. I was laying on the ground, surrounded by my fellow packmates, nursing my pups. I leaned over and gently licked my mate on the muzzle, there was nothing left of my former life, but as time had passed we felt something of intelligence returning to us.

12