Under the Moon

Story Info
Amanda uses all her assets to climb the corporate ladder.
4.2k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a tough few years for Amber. Growing up on a farm in a rural community was not suited to her aspirations. It wasn't what she wanted. She aspired to a high flying career and life in the big city, or a large town at least. Her father dominated the household and his attitude to anything remotely intellectual didn't help. His stock response was "Education don't get the pigs 'n chickens fed!"

Amber had applied for a job she saw advertised for a "Post Clerk" with a national property company in a large town 100 miles away. Her sharp wit and character won her the position and her professional approach to everything saw her promoted to "Junior Administrator" in short time.

It was lowly paid, and whilst her grandparent's small endowment helped, it was not enough. Amber knew though that she had other skills and part time work outside the office, particularly weekends, more than made ends meet. It funded her private study of business and accounting. These in turn fuelled her desire to climb the corporate ladder in any way she could, and using everything she had at her disposal. She was starting to get noticed; she hoped for her professionalism but knowing her other charms might be part of it.

I have noted how prim, proper, and professional Amber is around the office. She is generally dressed in a pressed white shirt and figure hugging, navy blue, knee length skirt, nude hose and court shoes. That is exactly as it should be for a junior administrator. I wonder though if that image is entirely representative of her character. Having discussed this with someone who knows her better I have my suspicions so will use my seniority to find out.

"Amber, I need you to come to my office at 20.00 as we have some late night work to do!"

"Yes Sir!"

"Thank you for being prompt. I will just close the door while you hang your coat on the hook here; your briefcase can go on my desk. Whilst there is an image that you present in the office I have it on good authority that in your private life you are far from prim and proper. My work this evening, with which you will assist, is to test this. Please stand over here in front of me whilst I sit on the desk."

Amber stands before me holding my gaze with an almost lustful look in her eyes daring me to do something. Slowly her fingers move and unfasten the top button of her shirt before moving to the next.

"I take it, Sir, that I am not here to take dictation am I?"

"How very perceptive of you, but no, you are not and I am quite capable of dealing with those buttons myself thank you!"

My hands are on the open neck of Amber's shirt teasing buttons open and lifting it over her shoulders so it now rests open at the elbows. Apart from flinching slightly she stays there holding my gaze still daring me. Nodding and looking down at her skirt is further encouragement for me. It is a simple matter for me to pull down the side zip and lever it over tight, firm, buttocks so it falls to the floor.

Amber is now standing in a paper thin white see thru bra and matching panties with lace garter belt and lace topped stockings. Her hazel nut-brown nipples and aureola are clearly visible through the thin material, as is a neatly trimmed pussy. There is no embarrassment on her face, merely an acceptance and anticipation of what might follow.

"My informant was correct, your outward appearance betrays your true character as evidenced by your choice of underwear. Please remove and fold your shirt and pick up your skirt. Place them in your briefcase. When you have done so, please come over to the sofa where I will watch while you strip for me. Something else I have been told you are rather good at. Please carry on".

I walk over to the leather chesterfield sofa and relax back against the arm awaiting Amber's performance.........

Taking off her shirt and collecting the skirt Amber walks seductively to my desk where, facing away from me, she carefully folds each garment. In doing so she is standing with feet together bending forward at the waist to fold. Her ass sways slightly holding my vision as I focus on the thin panties now disappearing between those lovey cheeks. After carefully placing both items in the briefcase it is closed with a "click".

Turning around, Amber leans back slightly on the desk ensuring she has my full attention before slowly walking back to the sofa as if on a catwalk, hips swaying. Standing in front of me she holds my gaze. Her hands go behind her back to the clasps of the bra unhooking them but keeping the tension on full breasts.They now come forward holding each cup in place as if modesty has prevailed. It has not, as she shimmies so the straps fall from smooth shoulders. Relaxing the grip, and allowing her arms to lie by her sides, the flimsy garment falls to the floor.

Amber's firm, young, breasts are magnificent! Placing delicate hands on her belly she shrugs forcing them forward. I cannot take my eyes off them, "You seem to be enjoying the show" Amber tells me!

Her hands now moving to her hips she tucks thumbs under the strings at the side of her panties and turns around. Rotating her hips and bending accentuates her pussy. Forcing the strings down the panties are squeezed over Amber's ass, then she bends pressing on until they reach her knees. This reveals swollen lips to me before the flimsy material falls to her ankles. Stepping out of her panties, Amber turns to face me. Legs slightly apart, a hand goes down between her legs rubbing and collecting dew before her fingers are popped into her mouth and sucked.

"I hope I have proved your informant correct.....I do know how to strip for a gentleman. What next do you have in mind for me .....Sir? Doubtless you have been told I love to fuck...either sex. Where is it to be, on the desk or bent over the sofa?" Amber says with one hand on a breast and the other between her thighs.

I bend down and collect the panties lying before me.

"Thank you they smell divine. You are truly beautiful when fully naked not the prim and proper young lady at all. Just let your hair down and shake it out over your shoulders and breasts please to complete the picture. Actually, I have nothing in mind for you in my office as that would be "unprofessional". What I have planned for us is far less mainstream!

You will now put your cotton trench coat on but fasten only the belt around your waist. I know it will clearly show you are not wearing a blouse and doubtless your stockings will be visible as you take each step. You are to accompany me out of the offices. As we walk through the building ignore the fact that you are naked underneath and speak with janitors or security as you usually would. We will head to my car at the rear of the lot. It's a very warm night so you will not feel cold.

As soon as you get to the car remove your coat and place it on the back seat with your brief case on the floor. Sit in the front beside me. It is inclined backward as the first part of the journey is about you relaxing and confirming what an insatiable slut you are. Our journey out of town into the hills is about 30 minutes. There is a new dildo in its packaging in the glove with cleaner. I will expect you to masturbate and play with your tits until we turn off the highway. I will have one eye on the highway and the other on you so don't disappoint me, or yourself!"

We leave my office locking the door behind us with bra and panties in my pocket. Walking through the corridors we see a couple of cleaning staff who go about their work but I note that one takes a second look as Amber walks by. At each step her thigh and lace stocking tops are showing. We step into the lift and the doors silently close. I squeeze her ass and ask, "Are you are okay?" My question is greeted by a silent nod and Amber's hand squeezing my groin.

We reach the lobby and walk by security. They are paid to notice things! One asks, "Are you okay Miss?" Amber nods..."Yes fine and thanks for asking, Good Night!" We walk on. "Good Night Miss, Good Night Sir" he replies.

We walk together across the lot to my car. It is a warm night with gentle breeze tugging against the hem of Amber's coat revealing more thigh and stocking top. Hearing the doors of the Jeep click Amber opens the rear one whilst removing her coat as I have asked. Now standing naked, apart from her garter belt and stockings, I open the front door for her. The breeze has had its effect as I anticipated and amber's nipples are hardening whether from the night air or a sense of what is to come, I am not sure. It is probably a mix of the two.

Settling back into the seat Amber reaches into the glove and unpacks the toy, before fastening the seat belt. It pulls tight separating and accentuating her breasts and pulling firmly on a taught belly. She lies back and relaxes as the engine starts and my car pulls away.

"I hope you enjoy the journey wherever it may take you Amber!"

I pull away from the parking lot. The traffic is light but I must concentrate on this watching her only out of the corner of my eye. I can pay more attention when we are out of town where I expect little or no traffic at this time of night. I see Amber apply cleaner to the 10" dildo. As if lubricating a cock, she does it with the tips of finger and thumb touching and sliding up and down. When satisfied I see it slowly brought to her mouth. Pushing it in between tight lips and sucking as it disappears inch by inch. Amber is really putting on a performance as her other hand slowly rubs her clit.

Now we are out of town I can split my attention between her naked body and the road. Amber takes the dildo from her mouth and lets the tip stroke down her chin, between her tits, and across her taut belly. Sighing as the toy travels lower across the soft down of her mound it starts to collect her dew. As the tip hits the swollen clit there is a squeal and her legs widen as far as the space allows.

I take a hand off the wheel and squeeze Amber's breast, my thumb and finger pressing the hard nipple out. I can feel a slight quiver as the head of the toy is pressed into her wet pussy. Hips rising to take the length of it save the piece that she holds it is all swallowed into her hole. Just a few inches in and out as much of its girth and length as she can take, is used.

After a few minutes I see her body tense as arousal, reaches its height and Amber begins to orgasm. Forcing the toy in and out at pace her hand is hitting labia and clit with force; she screams as she cums. Only the seat belt holds her body in place, or she would roll into my lap. Taking this for what seems like several minutes before slowly withdrawing the toy, Amber lies back panting.

"That was quite some performance!" I say but Amber doesn't have the breath to respond. Her timing is impeccable as we are now closing in on our destination.

"Now we are turning off the highway. This track is about two miles long, put your dildo away and get my cock out. The buttons are loose, and I have no underwear. Do what you must to ensure I am rock hard in two miles time. Once we stop, I want you out of the car when I will expect you to strip me. We shall see how good a job you have done on my cock. The full moon provides enough light..... even in the forest."

We pull into a clearing where the track seems to end. Headlights sweep across the front of a hunting lodge. An older jeep is backed up to the front deck. It has a light coating of dust and looks slightly neglected. It has no occupant and Amber pays it no heed. The car pulls to a stop in the clearing and the lights are killed. There is silence as it settles into its surroundings with light crackles and creaks as the engine cools. Amber seems comfortable that we are alone in this wilderness.

I open my door and look across, "Time to get out and for you to get to work" I reach down and click off the seatbelt. Amber shows a mixed level of nervousness and excitement, nods, and licks her lips.

"Good I need your cock Sir".

Amber goes to the front and leans against the hood where I join her. Looking into my eyes she removes my tie, rolls it and throws it to the side as if casting away my authority. Next, my shirt is unbuttoned then pulled down off my shoulders until it falls to the ground. Allowing her fingers to trail down my bare chest stroking my nipples as they pass, she watches me flinch. Whilst Amber had my cock out as we drove up the track her work was hindered by my driving. Now there is nothing to do so. Unclipping the waistband and pushing them below my knees my trousers fall away. I step out of them before returning to face her.

I am naked and only light pressure on Amber's shoulders encourages her to squat and start to lick my cock. Pulling at my balls and as her tongue reaches the tip her open mouth sucks in my swollen head. Back against the car Amber has nowhere to go. I grasp her hair and press forward forcing my length into her throat. With lips close tight around me I start to fuck Amber's face. I allow breaks so she doesn't gag whilst saliva runs down my cock, my balls, and her chin. I eventually pull out.

"I have no intention of cumming in your mouth as I have other things planned for you tonight."

Ambers look into my eyes holding my gaze again, "For God's sake just get that cock into me....fuck me Sir", she cries.

"You are an impatient little thing. That blow job and the cool air has worked a treat on your nipples; they feel nice and hard. Lie on the bonnet! Please remember we are two miles from the road and there is not another cabin within four. You can scream as long and loud as you wish, and you will, but only I will hear it!"

My hands lift Amber at the waist and, placing a foot on the front fender, she steps backwards and up on to the still warm hood. Lying on her back spread legs invite and expect my cock. Instead, she gets my right hand, the other presses her pelvis down and her back against the metal.

"I intend to finger fuck you now!"

Her pussy is so wet. One finger...two fingers...three fingers enter, forcing the hole wide whilst I thumb the clit. The way Amber is bucking and screaming I have clearly hit the spot. I have never had so much trouble holding a pelvis down! Five minutes of screams very clearly tell me she can take little more. I gently remove my hand and caress belly and breasts until the tremors cease. Peace descends on the forest.

In Amber's excitement, and with her insatiable lust, attention has been focused on our pleasure. Gone unnoticed is movement in the shadows where a third person has been watching our sex acts.

"Sir I need your cock inside me. Please fuck me..... please Sir" Amber pleads.

Only as she slides down off the hood is the stranger standing beside us seen. In the moonlight a tall woman with raven black hair stands behind me. She is dressed like Amber...in only a garter belt and stockings, but black, and with 4" stilettos. She has pale and almost translucent skin, long sinuous legs, a thick mat of black hair on her pussy, a narrow waist, and large full breasts. She is around middle age.

The stranger turns to face me..."So this is the little slut you have been telling me about Stephen. She certainly seems to perform well but we shall see. Let me introduce myself. I am Heidi, Stephen's whore. I am his "fuck buddy" and nobody else gets his cock unless I allow it. You, Amber Williams, can beg all you wish but only I will decide if he fucks you. You are no more than a part time dancer, stripper and escort whereas I am a professional whore, here to teach you a few lessons!"

Watching Amber's face I see some recollection in her eyes. Now she has realised that before us is my informant who must be from the club where she performs.

"Stephen and I have already discussed what we might do with you but I will decide!" she takes Amber's hand and leads her back to the passenger seat which sits back upright. "Get back in and stay there while I show you how Stephen fucks a whore." Heidi pushes Amber into the seat, less than gently, and closes the door. Amber's face has changed to a mix of anger and jealousy as Heidi returns to the front of the car and takes her place on the hood.

"Now it is my turn after which I will tell you what I have decided to do with that little slut".

I am watching Amber through the glass. Her eyes still hold that mix of lust and hatred. As Heidi is angled slightly across the hood, and Amber is sitting upright, she will see everything that happens.

I stand between Heidi's legs and, holding my cock, start slapping it against her lips and clit. "God that is good Stephen but I want you to eat me first!" I do as bid and cover her entire pussy with my mouth. I am guessing the latter is probably now raging at the attention I am affording another. I know it will just stoke the fire of lust for later.

Heidi is rolling and squealing as I fuck her with my tongue and lips pleasure her clit. The car rolls with her and in this position, I can only imagine how Amber is coping. Eventually I raise my head and give Heidi a few seconds to recover. I am almost immediately given my next order, "Now fuck me...hard as you can Stephen". As I step forward Amber reaches for the dildo. If she can't have me in her pussy she is determined to have something, no matter how lifeless!

There is little need for subtlety with Heidi. I step in and part her lips with my fingers before forcing my whole length inside. She is so wet I meet no resistance and am up to my balls in her immediately. Grabbing her hips I hold her down against the now cool metal and start to pound. I have my whole cock almost out each time before slamming it back into her. The car is rolling on its suspension and, looking over Heidi's bouncing tits, I see Amber is watching intently. Her arm movements indicate that she is being none too gentle with the dildo either.

Holding Heidi down so tightly that only her torso can writhe, I fuck her as hard as I can; she demands nothing less. Her tits are rolling in synchronicity as she screams, her orgasm taking hold. Before climax she wraps her legs around my waist and pulls me in tight holding my cock up to her cervix as she cums on it. I can only wait until her body relaxes and her legs fall from my waist. Awaiting her demand to continue I am surprised when she sits up, and whilst breathless, says, "I have decided what we will do with that slut. You may fuck her while she pleasures me too!" I look toward Amber knowing she has no clue what is coming next. "And don't you dare breed her I want your cum across her pussy and lower belly. We shall see how "Miss Prim and Proper" reacts to that!"

As we have stopped so too has Amber, a quizzical look on her face noting the end of the session, earlier than she had expected. Heidi walks around to the side door and pulls it open. Grabbing Amber's arm she pulls her out of the car throwing the dildo into the footwell. Leading her to the back door she opens it and orders "Slut lie along the back seat with your feet outside on the ground. You asked Stephen to fuck you and so he may. While he does so you will eat me out and drink my juices....now get in!"

"Oh fuck yes!" Amber squeals in delight.

Before lying back Amber sits on the edge of the seat her gaze flitting lustfully between my hard cock and Heidi's wet pussy. Heidi places her hand between Amber's tits and pushes her flat to the seat before walking to the other side of the car. Opening the driver's door she pushes the front seat as far forward as it will go. She opens the back door and climbs in with one knee on the seat by Amber's shoulder and her opposite foot in the floor well. She squats over Amber's face her pussy dripping. "Now fuck her" she orders me, "and you Amber make me cum with that tongue of yours".

"Yes Sir, Yes Mam!"

First my swollen head enters Amber until her lips swallow it, then immediately out. Yes, I know I am teasing but I like to hear her begging for the full length. When she gets that it will come as a complete surprise. Amber is begging but I continue to tease until suddenly my full length thrusts into her, my balls slapping the labia with a force that makes her scream, again and again and again.

12