Under the Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same time Heidi is riding Amber's face and playing with her tits, plucking at her nipples and squeezing. Heidi's head is back and she is writhing as Amber works her tongue insider her.

Once more, Amber is losing control but now her legs are wrapped around my back taking the strain and forcing her whole self onto my throbbing cock.

I have pulled Ambers thighs open unwinding her legs from my waist. I am about to erupt and will not give her the pleasure of feeling my juices inside; nor dare I defy Heidi. I have pulled out just in time. I can feel the cum leaving my balls. It explodes against her clit, the cushion of pubic hair and her belly. Heidi is in ecstasy ordering me to cover her. One explosion after another. It is my turn to scream; only the girls and the woods hear me, until I am spent. Only small white globs of juice, leaking from my half erect cock, remain. These are wiped off on Amber's groin. Heidi climbs off her face leaving her wetness running down Amber's cheeks and chin.

Lying there gasping, Amber will now complete my orders.

"Take your spare panties from your briefcase. Ensure that you do not disturb the thick layer of cum that is covering you from almost navel to clit".

"Yes Sir", Amber replies,

Whilst I dress Amber recovers and follows my instructions. The sensible thin cotton pants are carefully pulled up and out to her waist where, when released against the skin, soak up my semen. I can see the dark stains where it is absorbed into the cotton. As the air begins to chill, I order, "You may recover your skirt and blouse although you will travel back without underwear."

Before we leave Heidi leans in at my door her tits inches from my face, "At the next full moon I will see you again... on your own!" As we pull away, I see Amber looking in the side mirror at the at the ethereal figure standing watching our departure.

It is a quiet journey back as Amber recovers both her breath and composure of prim and proper professionalism. I drop her at the office lot noting it is past midnight. In parting I remind Amber of our meeting tomorrow.

"I will see you in my office at 10.00 am tomorrow for your annual appraisal. I may return your underwear ... I may not. Don't be late!"

"Of course Sir and doubtless my appraisal will cover tonight's performance and opportunities for advancement?"

12