Under the Professor's Desk

Story Info
Oral hyjinks in class - 750 Word Challenge
770 words
4.66
9.1k
11

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alohadave
alohadave
268 Followers

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

****

"Quick under the desk!" Professor Amanda Deal urgently whispered.

Her student teacher, Emily Thorne, scrambled under the desk at the front of the class. Naked, she knelt, with Ms. Deal sitting right in front of her.

They played their games in the classroom and hadn't gone this far before today. She'd let their games go on for too long this time. But, when your TA is as cute as little Emily, sometimes you let yourself lose control.

Students filtered into the lecture hall finding their seats.

Amanda's legs spread slightly on the chair. Emily could see up to the teacher's bare, glistening pussy. She heard the students in the college lecture hall shuffling to their seats and licked her lips in anticipation.

Her fingers traveled along the skin of the teacher's thigh. Amanda batted at her student, trying to get her to stop, to no avail. Fingers crept closer to their goal, the naked pussy under the skirt.

Amanda clamped her thighs tightly together, blocking further progress, trapping the hand.

Chuckling quietly, she sat back and relaxed while her mentor began the class. Amanda stood and walked while lecturing. Emily's nakedness would be revealed to anyone who might have walked behind the desk, so she hunched back into the hole under the desk as far as she could.

Periodically through the lesson, Amanda stood behind the desk. Emily's fingers teased up under the skirt, tickling at her pussy lips, and gently stroking her clit. To her credit, Amanda only stumbled on her lecture a few times. She walked away from her tormentor when the sensations got to be too intense. She kept returning for more though.

The lights went out and the sound of a video played in the hall. Amanda sat, chair tucked under the desk.

She was spread wide, and her student made her move. Sliding the skirt up to get to the pussy she blew gently on the wetness there.

"Ten minutes, Emily," the Professor whispered to her protege.

A shiver ran through the thighs. She scooted to the edge of the chair. Emily leaned closed and inhaled the fragrant scent emanating from the pussy in front of her. She didn't have much time, but she still wanted to savor this.

Above, Amanda gripped the edge of the desk tightly, knuckles white. If she didn't, she'd be on the floor, writhing. Her student teacher was preternaturally talented at cunnilingus.

She looked around the lecture hall, the faces in the dark watching the video, not their teacher getting her pussy eaten just feet from them.

She tightly controlled her breathing, concentrating on the rhythm of her breaths, while below, a different rhythm was threatening to expose both of their risky public behavior.

She felt her orgasm rising. The talented tongue was almost more than she could handle. She needed all her discipline to not scream out for the entire class to hear.

Amanda was starting to panic. The seconds counted down to the end of the video, and her student was not stopping. The magical tongue slithered over her clit, along her slit and back. She held the little blonde head to her crotch, fingers wrapped in her hair. She was getting closer to letting go when the video ended. The room was cast into darkness. For a few moments, the professor sat in the dark silence trembling.

Sweat had beaded on her forehead and she reluctantly pushed her student teacher away.

Shakily she stood to turn the lights on.

"Okay, class. I think that's enough for today," the professor said. "I'll see you tomorrow."

She watched to make sure all the students had left and locked the door.

"Come out you little devil."

The naked student teacher stood, emerging from under the desk. Her face glistened with the evidence of her in-class snack.

"That was close. I was about to cum when that damn video ended."

Emily looked around the empty hall. "I guess I should finish the job then." She pushed the teacher against the desk until she was lying down on her back.

Emily scooted in and resumed her work of bringing the teacher to orgasm. Her tongue lapped up the juices. Amanda squirmed on the desk, the talented tongue pushing her closer and closer to the orgasm she desperately needed.

In a few short minutes, Emily completed her task.

Amanda laid on the desk breathing heavily. The excitement of playing while in class made her orgasm stronger than she'd had in a long time.

alohadave
alohadave
268 Followers