Gym Crush Goodbye

Story Info
She says goodbye to her workout partner and gym crush
770 words
4.44
5k
3

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alohadave
alohadave
268 Followers

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words

****

She was running out of time. After a summer of working out together, her gym partner and gym crush was heading back to school and she wanted to give him a proper send-off. All summer she'd been trying to work up the nerve to show him how she felt about him.

She pulled him into a private exercise room. "Bill, I'm going to miss you while you're back in school, and I want to show you how much I'll miss you."

"Thanks, Gina. What do you have in mind?"

"You'll like this, I promise." She pressed her buxom chest against him, wrapped around him, his muscles tensing under her hands. She squeezed his firmly muscled ass.

Surprised, he squeaked.

"Shh," she said. She knelt before him. She'd admired his cock bulge in his shorts for three months now. Peeling down the skin tights shorts, his cock popped out and pointed at her. Like it knew what was coming and was ready. She watched, entranced as it grew hard for her.

It pulsed with his heartbeat. "It's beautiful. We should have done this months ago."

"I would have, but I didn't want to be the creepy guy who hits on his gym partner."

In answer, she took him in her mouth. She took him in as much as she could. Larger than most, she could only fit a little inside. Just the head.

He pulled her off his cock. As much as he enjoyed her mouth on his, he wanted to show his appreciation as well.

"I love your tits. I tried not to stare at them all the time. That tight little low-cut leotard you wear, unghh."

She pulled her t-shirt off, showing the leotard. The low scoop neck revealed the deep cleavage between her big tits. "This one? I wear it because you look. It gets me wet thinking of how obviously you want me."

He buried his face between her breasts. She pulled the shoulder straps down, releasing them. His lips found her left nipple and he sucked on it as if trying to nurse from it. He squeezed and kneaded the right.

Her pussy clenched in anticipation. What started as a blowjob was headed for so much more.

"Bill, I need you."

He nodded and pulled her leotard off, showing off her tight belly. Her pussy was revealed, completely shaved, already leaking for him. Down her firm, muscular legs until she stepped out of them. Standing there in her nude glory, he admired her.

He leaned in and licked her. She shivered at his contact. He nuzzled in and licked her slit, finding her clit. A moan escaped as he tickled her button.

As much as she wanted him to do this forever, they didn't have much time before someone came looking.

"Bill, fuck me, please."

Nodding, he laid her down. Spread before him, he positioned himself at her entrance. Heat radiated from her. He pushed inside her wet channel, filling her.

It was exactly what she'd hoped and dreamed of. Knowing their urgency, he fucked her. Hard and fast, just what she needed, what they both needed. A quick mutual goodbye to gym partners, for who knows how long.

She wrapped herself around him like an octopus trying to pull him into her. Even with her clinging to him, he was able to give her the fucking she needed. She loved the feeling, and at the same time felt sad that this was it for them. Clinging to her happiness, she dismissed the sadness. He kissed away the tears that rolled from her eyes.

He fucked her like there was no tomorrow. Her pussy gripped him each time he pressed into her. His girth was stretching her to her limit, but she wouldn't have it any other way.

After what felt like hours, but less time than either wished, he felt his orgasm approaching.

"I'm gonna cum," he told her.

"Yes. Cum in me. Give it to me."

She felt her own orgasm sneaking up on her, the feelings getting more intense. His pace picked up and he pumped faster, urgently pulling her towards her orgasm.

Just as she fell over the cliff of her orgasm, she felt him jerk and his hot cum filled her.

They held each other, recovering.

Before long, a gentle tap at the door. Like a popped bubble, their time was over. They dressed quietly, saying nothing to each other.

"Until next summer," she said and slipped out of the room.

alohadave
alohadave
268 Followers