Under the Radar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miranda's back arched as she tried to accommodate my size in her, and my back arched off of the mattress too, as wet, tight heat encased me.

It must have taken a full 30 seconds for her to sink all the way down, for her ass to rest on my thighs. It was the longest thirty seconds of my life, Miranda knew what she was doing.

With all of me nestled in her properly, I began languid, gentle hips thrusts into her as she moaned, her mouth open.

"That's it, Nick. I only need you to be gentle while I... get used to you," she said between shallow gasps.

"Your wish is my command," I said, knowing full well I was at her mercy.

It was a relief when she said, "Okay, now faster."

She began to roll her hips into my strengthening thrusts, and her moans became louder and more frequent as my breathing got heavier.

"Oh that's so good," she commended as she ran her fingers through my light patch of chest hair. "Fuck me, Nick. I need you to really fuck me. Can you do that?" she asked, and I nodded, smiling up at her.

I did a partial sit up and wrapped my arms around her, rolling her onto her back. She kept her arms wrapped around mine as I got into a push up stance, my arms fully locked.

I drove my hips into her small but surprisingly sturdy frame and she squealed a bit as I hit a new angle.

"There it is," she said with a strangled laugh. "Fuck me, Nick. I mean it. Just for one night, I want you to pound me."

I began to really pick up my pace, my power, her nails digging into the muscles of my back encouraging me and spurring me on.

I dropped lower, onto my forearms, and fucked her hard and rabid, my knees digging into the mattress next to her.

Miranda was breathing in deep and hard as her nails raked my flesh, and I began to wonder if I was honestly good, or if it had been a while since Miranda had gotten a good offing lately.

I decided that instead of thinking about it, it would be better to make sure it was the former. I cleared all possible thoughts from my head and focused on my strokes, making sure they were the perfect combination of deep and fast.

"You're fucking me so good Nick, oh my God," Miranda continued to praise me. "Keep going. Just like tha..." I hit her with an extra hard thrust, my hand grabbing her ass and pulling her leg tighter over me, the action making her gasp even deeper.

"I think I'm going to... I think you're going to make me... you're going to make me... fuck!" Miranda actually cried out as she came hard. Her nails clawed my back deep and I felt a hot gush of liquid press out, and the force of her clamping muscled walls made me almost pull out.

Her legs around me held me in place so I couldn't, even if I wanted to. She panted heavily as she continued on with her shattering orgasm to the point I think she was having a hard time breathing.

I kept my strokes deep and hard, but more measured as I fucked her through. I didn't allow her back down, because I kept fucking her hard through to a second orgasm on the tail of the first, and this one was enough to sap mine free.

I came hard, grunting even, as I felt my balls explode up into Miranda, and Miranda cried out anew, her back arching, pressing her firm tits and hard nipples into my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her back again and kept sawing my hips forward and back until we were both spent, out of breath, red of face and desperately needing air.

"Holy shit," Miranda said, her chest heaving and her belly rising and falling with every breath. I tried to watch her lithe body regain oxygen and recover, but my expended self needed to recover as well.

We spent a long time together in our shared afterglow, taking our sweet time to recover. Miranda and I were both hot, wet, sticky messes.

"I need a shower after that, and I think we'll need a new set of sheets," she said in all seriousness.

"You shower first and I'll make the bed?" I offered?"

"No, silly," Miranda shook her head and smiled as she slowly got up onto shaky legs.

"You're going to shower with me. Otherwise, we'd have to make the bed twice."

12