Under The Same Roof

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does that answer your question?" He asked through his already labored-sounded breathing. Maz didn't want to admit it, but he was making it pretty difficult to retort, between his relentless full-bore thrusts and the newly stinging numbness of her ass. More than that though, she was kind of into it. "That's right, take my fucking cock, you dumb barbarian."

Feeling inspired, Lord grabbed her tantalizing, dangling braid of thick dark brown hair and yanked it back harshly, pulling her briefly back from the wall.

"Gahhh!" Maz cried out, more than a note of pleasure in her anguished outburst.

Lord relented slightly then, still pumping his inches into her backside but taking it down a notch in intensity, if only to be able to gloat over his small victories. "You love it, don't you?" He asked sneeringly.

"I suppose that it's alright," Maz replied between heaving breaths. "For a thief."

"Of course you do," He shot back, seemingly more interested in the answer already in his own head. He threw his hips into each thrust with all of his energy, intent on filling her with as much of himself as physically possible. "You'd have to love something so fucking big and thick—" Taking aim at her unmarked cheek, his hand again came down hard on the somewhat unstable target of her ass, green globes wobbling back and forth freely when he wasn't gripping or slapping them. He listened for her reaction after each loud snap of skin against skin, hoping to break through her apparent stoicism. The sweat rolled down the side of his smoothly shaven head as he withdrew his hand, Lord smiling weakly at the dark red mark that had been left in its place.

All the spanking was awakening something in Maz, something she hadn't been aware she could enjoy, and she had little energy left to hold back the moans that wanted to come.

"Ahhhhh..." She breathed, her eyes closed tight, her forehead and the space between her legs growing steadily damper.

As Lord sunk deeper his thrusts met with less and less resistance, encouraging him to fuck harder and faster to compensate. He had no intentions of being romantic, and the steady moans now rising from Maz's lips felt like they justified his plans. "I already figured you were into it, but thanks for confirming it for me," He said. He dug his nails into the raw, reddened fat of her buttock and winced his eyes shut as he threw his hips against her rear end with increasing vigor and hostility. His grunts, no longer quiet and stilted, were aggressive and proclaimed, more like those of a pugilist than of someone having intercourse.

"Fuckin' take it—!"

He didn't have the superhuman reserves of energy that he wished he had however, and found his pace slowing gradually. Breathing too became a chore as his chest was beset with a mild ache, the sweat now running freely down the side of his face.

"It seems you're getting tired," Maz said, a satisfied smirk on her face. "Unless I'm mistaken." The half-orc wasn't especially lively herself at the moment, but she wasn't planning on admitting that.

"Not—tired —" Lord struggled. "I'm just...pacing myself." As if to prove it to her, he thrust himself as deep as he could inside her, channeling as much force into his slowing thrusts as he could manage. To retain that earlier intensity as much as possible, he returned to spanking her already reddened cheeks while he pulled her waist back harshly into each pelvic assault. His hips and his hand took turns colliding with her soft bottom, Lord hunched awkwardly over her bent form like a sneering gargoyle, only ever drawing back far enough to generate power for the next meeting of skin on skin.

Maz didn't have a response, focused too intently on keeping her shaking body stable against the wall, her eyes shut tight, her teeth locked together like iron shackles. Her fingers slipped against the uneven brick wall, her unsecured position adjusted by small degrees as he pulled her waist and pounded her ass recklessly. She bit her lip when it started to quiver, not wanting to admit even to herself that she was enjoying this. Lord was equally silent aside from the odd grunt or desperate gasp of air, all of the energy usually devoted to condescension being exclusively used to keep his hips moving. It was as if he had blocked out anything else the outside world had to offer him, forgetting even to stroke his own ego as he thrusted his hips back and forth, his eyes winced shut.

And then he really did run out of steam, coming to a dead halt balls deep in Maz, panting heavily, his chest heaving. His chosen method of lovemaking had ultimately been deemed unsustainable by the limitations of his own body, and by the laws of diminishing returns.

"Just...giving you a little break," He lied, trying to save some sort of face in the process. He leaned over her, holding onto her shoulders, trembling slightly. He was heavy, and Maz had to struggle a bit to support the extra weight.

"I don't recall asking for a break," She replied, refusing to humor him.

"Well..." He panted. "That's just the kind of generous guy I am."

When he finally regained his strength, Lord kicked his tempo into overdrive, forgoing technique, his own pleasure—anything that interfered with going as fast and as wild as his body would allow. His thrusts were messy, incomplete and not especially impactful, but they satisfied some demanding creature of ego inside him. He clutched at her lower body with both arms and pulled her back against him, battering her ass with his crotch whenever he managed a full one. Maz squinted through the onslaught, grunting and reorienting herself as necessary as her body was continually shaken and displaced against the wall. She couldn't really say it felt good at this point, but there was still enough about it that prompted the fire inside her to roar.

"When I'm done with you, you'll be begging to see me every night..." He grunted out through clenched teeth. "It'll get annoying."

The sweat dripped down off Lord's nose and onto the small of Maz's back, his eyes shut tight, wrinkles mapping their lines in his forehead.

"That sounds—" Maz panted. "Like a fantasy of yours."

His balls flopped back and forth unrestrained in the warm night air, slapping against her skin and his own thighs in equal measure. The vein bulged on the side of his head as he surged forward and hissed out his poison.

"You fuckin' like that? You conspicuous, vulgar, punch first-ask questions later club swinging moron—"

Lord kept going all out, denying his body's own desperate need to pace itself, thrusting endlessly until the pressure and the sensation built inexorably in his guts. Of course that only made him want to go even faster, knowing on some level that there was some sort of ceiling for the physical limitations of mortal beings but wanting desperately to shatter it to pieces all the same. When he finally exploded inside her, the degradation of all that buildup was inevitable, though he held it at bay for as long as possible, his thrusts gradually slowing only under protest. He groaned low, his jaw hanging open as he fucked as fast and as long as he could through his orgasm, his body's sensitivity and overall exhaustion quickly wearing him down.

Maz moaned at a pitch of similar rattle, the sudden bursts of thick, heated cum rapidly filling up her pussy, the excess pushed out by the continually firing piston between her cheeks. A cold chill ran all the way up her spine, electrifying her pores and causing the hair on her arms and neck to jut upwards with quivering rigidity. Her moan persisted, drawing itself out as she struggled to find her hold against the side of the tavern, holding out as Lord's thrusts waned alongside his remaining strength and stamina.

When he was completely and utterly spent, Lord brought the half-orc barbarian back tight against his lap and drained himself inside of her, his fingers tensing and his legs shuddering feebly as he moaned out the last of his zeal. When he was too weak to even express himself anymore, the elf merely stood there shaking, taking slow, heavy breaths and leaning an unsteady arm against the wall in front of him.

"H..." He puffed. "...Heard you moaning." He managed a slight grin.

There was a pause, wherein Maz was having her own period of recuperation, of collecting herself.

"I..." She had to stop, and wait several seconds for the energy to speak again. Since there wasn't much else he could do in the meantime, Lord waited for the words to come. "I could...say the same about you."

They remained there, in the darkened alley, labored, out of sync breathing their only means of communication for several long, quiet moments. Finally, Lord broke the silence.

"...Should we go up to the rooms?"

Maz seemed to hesitate.

"...Yes."

~~~

When the two of them could move again, and after they got properly dressed, Lord cautiously peered into the lit tavern, Maz not far behind. Upon discovering that their traveling companions were still thoroughly entrenched in their nightly exuberance, Lord beckoned her into the building. They climbed the stairs as casually and as discretely as possible, trying not to draw attention to themselves up until the moment that Lord slipped into Maz's darkened room, the barbarian herself close behind him.

Lord pushed her against the door, kissing her and closing it decisively in the act. Maz took his head and shoulder in her hands and kissed him back with equal passion, the hesitancy from earlier completely gone. As their bodies and tongues pressed against one another, they slipped out of the clothes they had just hastily put back on. Lord let his leather jacket slide off his arms as he leaned into the kiss, Maz taking a break from gripping the back of his skull to lift her cloth top up and over her naked breasts. Once the light garment was securely above her arms, Maz planted both of her hands firmly on Lord's chest and shoved him back forcefully.

Startled, the thief landed on the bed behind them and looked over at Maz, who finished removing her top from her torso and fixed him a serious, measured look. The half-orc approached the bed rapidly and leapt on him, pinning his arms to the mattress with hers and restraining his legs with her own. Her face moved close to his, and Lord saw that it showed no kind of triumphant smugness, but a vulnerability, a suggestion that she had needs of her own that needed fulfilling.

The muscles in Lord's arms flexed impulsively and he wrenched them free from beneath her, putting his hands up fast to push her off him, his face turning away from hers.

"Get off!" He shouted, catching Maz just as off guard as he had been just seconds ago. She stumbled back and fell on her ass at the foot of the bed, staring back at Lord, who was staring at her, his eyes wide. And then just as quickly as it had all happened, he turned his head nonchalantly, not looking at her, as if something else in the far corner of the room had caught his eye.

"Are you...okay?" She asked cautiously, sitting awkwardly on the bed, still regarding him curiously. "I apologize...it seemed as if you were comfortable with rough lovemaking."

When he looked back at her he appeared unperturbed. "...Yeah. Of course I'm okay. You were just crushing my nuts is all. And please don't call what we're doing lovemaking."

Maz stared at him for a long time, studying his face until Lord began to feel self-conscious about it. "...What?" He snapped.

"Would you like to stop?" She asked. Without waiting for a reply, she added solemnly: "We don't have to continue."

The elf narrowed his eyes at her. "Are you kidding me? Why would I want to stop? Do you wanna stop?"

She continued to meet his gaze and he frowned, disgusted by the level of eye contact they were making. "You looked...frightened," She said. "I know that testicles are delicate, but are you sure nothing else was bothering you?"

"Yeah, well you jumped on me, so that was a little startling," He said. "And I freaked out because you've got like, fifty pounds on me and you were kneeling on my nutsack!"

"Be honest with me, Lord," She insisted. "You can trust me."

She got a heavy, irritated sigh in response. "I'm not a huge fan of being held down, okay?" Lord said. "It's just not really my thing. And I only freaked out because you caught me off guard, and I panicked. Satisfied?"

She didn't answer right away, leaving the two of them staring into each other's eyes for several more of what were—for Lord—painfully awkward seconds.

"Okay," Maz eventually said. "Well, I don't have to be on top if you don't want me to be."

"Nah, it's fine," He said with a smirk. "I had my turn, so now you should get yours. That seems fair."

Maz hesitated, unsure of exactly how she should proceed. Her eyes turned towards the bed, then rose back up to meet his gaze, her expression humorless. "...You know that I would not hurt any of you, right? Erven, Salith, and yes, that includes you as well. I only hurt those that need to be hurt, those that would hurt us or others."

Lord scoffed and sneered. "What the fuck are you talking about, Maz? You couldn't hurt me if you tried."

"Yes, well, if I could, I would not," She smiled. "I want you to know that."

He scowled and raised an eyebrow skeptically but said nothing.

Maz crouched from where she sat on the bed and approached the prone elf. His body language had lost some of its characteristic cocksure aggressiveness, but aside from that he seemed normal. If there was any significant change from before, it was almost imperceptible.

"There is something I'd like to try," She said as she moved closer to him. "I think you'll enjoy it. Would you indulge me?"

"What the hell kind of question is that?" Lord asked. "You're gonna be on top, right? So don't fucking ask me, tell me. Be a fucking bitch about it, call me a sissy elf, or something..."

Maz frowned a little but gave in, sitting down hard on the thief's lap. She reached out with one strong hand and pushed his chest back against the bed, feeling him flinch under her. A toothy grin spread across her lips and she stared down at him.

"Is that more to your liking?" She asked, putting on an air of haughtiness.

Lord took a deep breath and released it. He met her arrogant sneer with one of his own, one full of malice and sinister approval. "Now that's what I'm talking about."

Maz took one more lingering glance at the elf's defiant face before she lifted herself up and turned her body around. She sat back down, now facing the opposite way, her hand out behind her against Lord's stomach to steady herself. She pushed her fur skirt up her waist, hopefully giving him a good view of her ass for what was coming next. Her cloth underwear was a thin, meager affair, offering a mostly unobstructed view of both cheeks, and Maz realized how ideal it was for this situation.

She got into it slowly, moving her scantily clad bottom over the smooth black leather of Lord's pants before sliding back in the opposite direction. The quiet sigh that emanated from behind her let her know she was on the right track, and encouraged her to be a little more insistent.

"How does that suit you?" Maz asked. "You...insignificant worm?"

Lord chuckled at her choice of words, even if he was slowly stiffening beneath her. "It's fine, I guess."

Maz felt the bulge growing steadily beneath his tight garments and persisted in her motions to cultivate it further, not stopping until it strained stubbornly against the thief's restrictive pant leg. At that point she assumed the discomfort would exceed any remaining pleasure he felt and lifted herself from his lap. Turning to face him, she gave him the sort of command she figured he wanted to hear.

"Remove your pants," She instructed. "Now."

"Sounds good to me," He replied, smirking.

Lord undid the metal buckle on his pants and awkwardly unzipped them, carefully freeing his erection from his boxer shorts. Not seeing the need to rid himself completely of his clothing, he pushed the unnecessary articles down his legs just to get them out of the way.

"It looks like I've had an effect on you," Maz noted, a small smile on her lips.

"Well, Maz, as much as I think you're an idiot, I have to give credit where it's due," He deferred. "You do have a pretty great ass."

She laughed. "There is no doubt I'll remember such lofty praise on my deathbed." It was still insulting, but it was a compliment of some kind, and that was almost unheard of, coming from him. It didn't feel terrible. She turned back around and sat, this time using her hand to guide Lord's lithe, darkened cock between her cheeks. She lifted herself just long enough to move the band of her undergarments out of the way, sandwiching his length even more snugly between her buttocks.

Holding him securely between her plump olive globes, Maz began to lift herself slowly up and down, applying slow friction to his mostly dried shaft, her firm, weapon calloused hand remaining there to make extra sure he stayed put. Lord moaned and dug his fingers into the mattress beneath him, the lazy motion of her ass working slowly at his constitution. Maz turned her head as far around as she could to get a glimpse of his face, making an effort to check on him.

Lord's face scrunched together, his eyes closed, not paying his sexual partner much mind at the moment, instead trying not to let himself be immediately overwhelmed. His muscles spasmed involuntarily, and he had to reset himself and breathe. It was especially difficult to stick to the plan when his sensitive inches grazed the outskirts of Maz's pussy, her delicate folds leaving patches of warm wetness along his length.

"If you enjoy my bottom that much, perhaps I should let you have it," Maz suggested. "If you understand my meaning."

She continued her slow, steady grinding while she waited for an answer. "That is...if you think you can handle it." She added.

Lord's confidence wavered, letting the clear challenge to his pride hang in the air. Maz may or may not have been aware, but asses were somewhat of a weakness of his, and his praise of Maz's in particular at least somewhat undersold his true feelings about it. It was thick, shapely and tight, the ass of someone who spent days and nights fighting and training to stay in shape, perhaps with a little extra cushion, too. The kind that was perfect for smacking and squeezing, the kind that would always return to its proper orientation no matter how much you displaced it. And then to be properly inside it...? He would need to draw on some sort of inner strength to be sure, and that was ignoring the elephant in the room. Well, if he couldn't stamp out his failings he could at least hide them as best he could.

"S—sure," He agreed, briefly tripping over his tongue. "I'm ready." He cursed himself out internally, putting on an on-brand grin for the half-orc.

Maz noticed the stumble but said nothing, letting that particular instance go. "Alright," She said. "You will need to be." She brought her lower body to an abrupt stop, taking Lord's cock in her hand and letting it slip from her cleavage. Then she rose up and moved back, getting herself in position.

"Um," Lord interjected, confused. "What...what are you doing?"

Maz stopped, temporarily dropping her affectation to be as puzzled as he was. "...Am I not doing exactly as we just discussed?"

The elven thief stared at her, dumbfounded for a few moments, trying to structure the logic of the situation in his mind. When he put the pieces together, he laughed derisively.

"Let me guess, this is your first time doing anal, right?" He asked. His face lit up, his grin as mocking as it had ever been.