Under The Same Roof

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maz hesitated, getting the impression that this was something she should know, and that the aim was to make her feel silly for not knowing it. She raised her guard preemptively, taking great care with her words.

"Well, yes, you could say that," She replied slowly. "Where I am from sex is a means to an end. It had a practical application for my tribe, so there was never really any reason for any of us to learn about such...frivolous activities." Maz really had no strong feelings on the practice of anal sex either way, but she figured that judging Lord for something he enjoyed might balance out his own judgment of her.

Lord shook his head slowly like a disappointed but amused mentor. "Oh, Maz...well. As someone who's had a little bit of experience with this sort of thing, let me tell you that assholes are notoriously dry, and if you don't get some lubrication first you're gonna have some major problems."

Maz frowned, her cheeks reddening. It was frustrating that, despite her efforts to lay off the elf, he was clearly not returning the favor. "You certainly seemed nervous for someone so very experienced," She shot back without thinking. "Don't think I missed that stutter of yours."

"I wasn't nervous!" He snapped. "Everyone messes up words sometimes. You're just hearing what you want to hear."

She wasn't sure how to respond to that, and Lord had nothing else to say in his defense, so they fell into silence. Maz immediately second-guessed her decision to call out his stuttering. It made her feel petty and mean. Not that he wasn't, but she thought herself better than that.

"...If you want I could cast prestidigitation and make enough lube for both of us," Lord said after a long pause.

"Alright," Maz agreed.

"Are you sure?" He asked. "It's gonna be a little cold."

"I am ready," She nodded insistently, slightly impatient. "Do whatever needs to be done."

"If you say so," Lord shrugged. He lifted himself off the bed and leaned over towards the barbarian's exposed ass. Taking a cheek in one hand, he lowered a softly glowing finger to her puckered hole and tapped it once.

Maz grunted and grit her teeth, a cool, wet, slippery substance filling her cavity in an instant. Even with Lord's warning it was a bit of a shock. Nothing she couldn't handle though.

The thief chuckled lightly. "You okay?" He asked.

"Yes, I am fine," She replied irritably. Then she laughed, letting herself find the humor in her situation and turning her head briefly to look at him. "...Are you still ready, Lord?"

"One second," Lord replied, moving his mana-infused fingertip to his shaft. There was a small but radiant flash, and then his erection was covered in more of the slick, oily substance that had filled Maz's insides. When he was done he lay back against the mattress, closing his eyes briefly and inhaling through his nose. He exhaled, then smirked up at her. "Bring it on, barbarian."

Maz smiled approvingly and turned back away from him. She sat back slowly, holding his lubricated shaft around the base, attempting to line herself up as accurately as she could without looking. Lord offered what assistance he could without asserting too much control, gripping her cheeks and keeping them spread as she lowered herself.

When she made contact, wet flesh meeting flesh, Lord breathed in sharply, closing his eyes in anticipation as the weight pressing on the head of his dick increased. As much as the thief's spell had helped their situation, Maz was still incredibly tight and inaccessible, and she needed to bare down with some force to make any progress at all. She swiveled her hips slowly, twisting her body so she wouldn't have to push quite as hard. Lord held his breath as she worked towards their connection, trying to pull her along as she applied her own pressure.

Maz let up a little when his slickened head began to spread her, trying to let it happen as naturally as possible. She grunted and winced her eyes shut as it slowly stretched her back entrance open, not at all prepared for what it would feel like. While it didn't hurt much, it was definitely the tightest squeeze she had ever experienced in her years beneath the sheets, and worlds apart from the penetration she was used to. The features of Lord's face constricted tightly, his teeth clenching when his head finally slipped inside her. Maz cried out when it happened, her eyes going wide, the outburst more out of shock than of any sort of pain. Lord's expression softened once he was in, the breath that escaped his lips halfway between a sigh and a moan.

Maz turned, panting heavily, to look back at him. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," He answered quickly. "How about you?"

"Yes, I am also fine," Maz said, her forehead starting to feel damp. Not knowing what else she could do for him at this point, she turned back and let herself sink farther down. She took deep breaths as she did, trying to stay composed, keeping her hands against his lower stomach to control her descent.

Lord's hands cupped her cheeks as she sunk slowly over his lap, helping to regulate that same downward momentum. His breath shortened and sped up ever so slightly as he watched her come down, her weight making it increasingly difficult for him to move various parts of his body with ease. He closed his eyes and forced himself to take a deeper, more even breath, trying to focus on the pleasure that was quickly becoming a little overwhelming. He moaned softly, not recalling the last time he had felt this level of awesome constriction enveloping his cock. He opened his eyes and had to immediately close them again, the sight of Maz's soft blushing ass squeezing between his clutching fingers making him conjure up a string of colorful vulgarities in his mind.

Maz was dealing with the thick, obtrusive presence within her as well as she could, though she couldn't really claim to enjoy it as it stretched ever more of her insides around it. Why people willingly, even enthusiastically did this kind of thing on a regular basis was totally beyond her, but Lord seemed to like it, and she wasn't in a rush to come off as weak in front of him, so she pressed on, trying not to seem like she was having that tough of a time. The going was slow, the rhythm she hoped to eventually achieve impeded by the tightness of her muscles. Even with Lord's lubrication spell, every inch of progress made along his cock was clumsy and uneven, Maz often sliding effortlessly a few millimeters before being brought to a slow and effortful crawl once more. She stopped her descent, taking a moment to breathe, giving herself a small reprieve before she let Lord's length penetrate her farther.

She grit her teeth and turned back towards Lord, feeling a drop of sweat run down her forehead.

"Are you...having a good time?" Maz asked, her breath still a little short. "You...weakling?" She added, making another attempt at casual cruelty.

"Yeah, it's great," Lord said, grinning through his wincing expression. That wasn't entirely true. Truthfully the incredible tightness had eventually stopped feeling good, but he'd be damned if he was going to admit that. At least he could gain some amusement from Maz's futile efforts to belittle him.

Maz took another breath and resumed the arduous task at hand, opting not to sink any deeper before she adjusted to the depth she had already reached. Coming back up was not much easier than the descent however, and when she reached a height she was more comfortable with there was still the endeavor of going straight back down. With an involuntary grunt and a clenching of her teeth, Maz forced herself down again, pushing her companion's thick engorgement up into her protesting passageway.

Neither Maz nor Lord enjoyed the dull, laborious slow sinking motion of their sex, and both of them felt the lube they shared between them drying quickly as Maz struggled to make progress.

"Yeah, okay, this sucks," Lord said finally, breaking the silent tension. "We need more fucking lube."

Maz laughed and grinned, nodding in agreement. "I am just glad I didn't have to be the one to say it."

"Do I have your okay to cast that spell again?"

"You do."

"One extra hearty dose of lube, coming up," He said, his finger lighting up the dark room once more. The second time around Maz still flinched when the cool substance flooded her anal cavity—Lord did when he took care of himself this time too—but she was more ready for it than she had been. The newly introduced helping of prestidigitation was immediately apparent, and it made a profound difference for the pair. While she still met with some resistance, Maz found she was actually able to get into an organic, if slow, rhythm, moving up and down much more easily than before. There was also still a faint, dull ache from the thief stretching her in ways she wasn't quite used to yet, but overall the extra lubrication came as a huge relief to the over-exerted barbarian. She rose, slowing as she reached the peak of her motion before sinking back down.

Lord squeezed Maz's thick cheeks and groaned, his eyes shutting tight, his back arching impulsively off the mattress. The spell had tipped the scales of his physical stimulus decisively back towards pleasure, perhaps by a bit too much. As for Maz, the sex itself still wasn't doing much for her, and she still largely preferred normal penetration, but it was a lot better than it had been. The lack of personal investment in her own pleasure however meant more room for control.

"If you're liking that then you will really like this..." She trailed off. "If you wouldn't mind, could you cast that spell one more time?"

Lord did so without ever acknowledging he had heard her, too wrapped up in his own ecstasy to give any kind of response. This time Maz barely reacted when the oily goo insulated her inner walls, the involuntary twitch in her face never disrupting her eager grin.

"Let's see if you can handle all of me," She said.

Her words snapped Lord out of his blissful comatose and he opened his eyes to look up at her. As Maz sunk slowly down on him, resistance practically nonexistent at this point, he kept his hands carefully in place against her buttocks to regulate the speed of her inevitable fall. When her soft ass finally pressed firmly against his lap, the weight of her body baring down harsher upon his by the second, his chest swelled dramatically, the air trapped there coming out in a shaky, uneven breath moments later.

For a moment, Maz forgot the incident that had preceded this whole thing, getting lost in her own manufactured drama. When she remembered, she quickly lifted herself up before she had lingered too long.

"How is everything going back there?" She asked, cautiously choosing her words, knowing that any perceived concern would be met with annoyance.

"Still fine," His voice called back to her a second later. When she turned her head and upper body awkwardly to look at him, a familiar grin was there to greet her, plastered across his face with as much snark and attitude as she was accustomed to seeing. She nodded and turned back around.

Having reached the milestone of coming all the way down, Maz shifted her focus towards increasing her pace and working on her rhythm. The twin sensations of being filled up and being unaccommodatingly stretched didn't get any more intense, but they did become more exhausting, the half-orc's flushed face scrunching up, her teeth clenching regularly as she rose up and down.

Lord kept his eyes closed, breathing in and out slowly as the weight and pleasure of her body washed back and forth over him like the tide. The fingers on his hands remained tense and stiffened, clutching at the sheets desperately from time to time as if he was in danger of being swept away. Ultimately he would relax a little, the slick, snug, velvety embrace of Maz's anus eclipsing his mind and filtering out any unwanted distractions.

The more she got used to it, the smoother Maz's riding grew, and soon she was hitting every long stride with confidence and finesse. It even got closer to actually feeling good, the thief's firmness massaging her insides at what she made sure was a gratifying tempo. He gripped her ass tightly and groaned low, his eyes narrowing until only his lashes were visible. His body shifted and squirmed restlessly, his hips rising on impulse, his heels digging into the foot of the bed before falling back down. It was impossible to be sure, but it certainly sounded to Maz like he was enjoying himself. Despite how she might've felt about the elf, she genuinely didn't want to hurt him.

"Fuck, Maz, I think I'm probably gonna cum pretty soon," Lord warned.

Maz chuckled, the kind of cool, callous, disdainful laugh she had picked up from months of traveling with him, never once stopping her swift, rhythmic riding of his lap. "So soon? I've hardly even begun."

"Hey, it's not my fault you have a truly magnificent ass," He panted. "Anyone even half the man I am would've lost it by now."

Maz had felt like she had maybe gone too far with her last comment, but Lord's apparent sense of humor put her mind at ease. "Do it for me, then," She said. "Cum if you are going to."

Lord grunted and winced, his whole body tensing up. He grinned through half-closed eyes. "Are you sure you're ready? You think you can handle this shit?"

Maz grinned back, overheated and sweaty, a few thin wisps of hair not secured in her braid plastered to her forehead. "Do it already, thief." She kept at her tiresome work, waiting for something to happen, her lower body flexing over and over, wearing out the muscles in her legs. When nothing did happen, she searched for the proper words. "Do I...need to go faster?"

"N—no—" Lord said irritably, his face still tightened in concentration. "Just don't—stop—even when it happens—" He groaned loudly, his eyelids fluttering. "Oh fuck, here it comes—"

He scrunched the sheets tightly between his fingers, bracing himself as his orgasm was drawn from him by the unceasing motion of Maz's hips. His own shaking hips rose up to meet hers, his face turning to one side, eyes shutting tight.

"Ah!" Maz exclaimed as she felt the first heated jets of cum shoot up inside her. She wasn't as shocked as she otherwise would've been, having gotten used to foreign substances coating her insides in the last few minutes, but there was still a significant difference between lube and semen. She honored Lord's wishes however and continued to ride him, pumping out more of the warm, slimy goop with each flexing of her muscles. She had always found the feeling of being ejaculated in to be more weird and jarring than sexy, and having it happen in her ass only increased that feeling twofold.

Lord let a dry, rattling moan make its way through his throat and past his lips, his eyes half-focused and staring at the ceiling, his slender frame shaking weakly as she milked him for all he was worth. Eventually Maz's energy waned and despite her best efforts, her motions slowed rapidly.

"At what point...should I be stopping?" She panted.

"You're...you're good," He said, resting his head against the pillow, breathing heavily. His body traded off lying completely still and trembling, his arms limp at his sides. "Thanks, that was...that was good."

A thick, foamy bead of cum bloomed in the space between his cock and Maz's asshole, swelling for a moment before running down his length.

"Hey, uh..." Lord said, looking up at the back of her head. "You mind if I don't pull out right away?"

Maz turned her head to look at him, panting just as hard, if not harder than he was. "I would not mind that, no. Would you mind if I sat?"

Lord hesitated, his eyes seeming to scan hers carefully, his expression sober and humorless. "...Nah, that's fine. Go ahead."

Maz sat back against his lap, letting her feet stretch out on the mattress. Lord flinched and closed his eyes when she made contact, but breathed out his held breath and opened them again soon after. He looked up at the ceiling, his breath gradually slowing and evening out. They stayed like that for a while, not saying anything to each other, the faint sound of ongoing festivities rising up from the floor beneath them. Eventually Maz dismounted him, moving over to sit at the edge of the bed with her back towards him. The thief turned slightly and watched her from where he lay, his dick still covered in cold lubricant and slowly getting soft. He kept his eyes trained on the back of her head, still breathing heavily.

"So, this stays between us, right?" He asked. "I'm guessing neither of us really wants to tell, well, anyone about this."

"...Yes, perhaps it is for the best that no one knows," Maz replied. The conversation died again after that, allowing the faded party sounds to fill in the empty space. Lord continued to watch her expressionless hair braid, his eyes dropping down briefly once or twice, only to rise back up moments later. He was at a loss for what to say or do. He felt a little uncomfortable, lying there in the claustrophobic silence.

"Lord, was there really nothing else bothering you earlier?" Maz asked suddenly, catching him off guard. "When I got on top of you?"

He didn't answer right away. The back of her head was the only thing he really had to focus on. "No," He said. "You just surprised me. Really." He looked down, still catching his breath. He frowned.

"You know...I appreciate the concern and all," He continued. "But you really don't have to be that nice to me. I'm not that nice of a guy when it comes down to it—not that I want to be or anything. I like being an asshole." He chuckled.

"It is undeniably true," Maz nodded. "You are certainly an asshole." This prompted a loud, barking laugh from the elf. "However. If there ever is something bothering you, I want you to know that you can always tell me. When you are part of a team it's important to have each other's backs, to be able to trust one another. Aside from that, surely you know me well enough by now to know that if I am able to help someone, I want to."

"Well...thanks," Lord replied. "That's really fucking sappy though."

Maz sighed and stood up, turning around to face him. "I think I'm going to take a shower...I suppose I will see you around then?"

"Yeah..." Lord acknowledged, sitting up somewhat on her bed. "See you later." The half-orc nodded, her expression neutral, then turned and disappeared into the small bathroom adjacent to the door. He breathed in, then out again. After a few seconds he heard the sounds of faucets turning, and shortly after the sound of running water filled the room. He quietly grabbed his pants and pulled them up, tucking his flaccid penis into his boxer shorts and tightening his belt soon after. When he was properly dressed he got up, walked to the door, and stopped. He turned, taking one last lingering look at the bathroom over his shoulder, then left the room.

***