All Comments on 'Under the Sky'

by stickygirl

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
yukonnightsyukonnightsover 3 years ago

I love this story. I think it's some of your best work. Your word choice is beautiful and the story itself is very believable. Really glad to see you writing again and hope you have more to share in the coming months of colder weather.

ChironomidChironomidover 3 years ago

Somehow, this was not what I expected in this category. However, I loved the story. It's original and comes from a totally different mind set. Excellent read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic writing

You really capture every split second in living for the moment with this passage: "Hannah was torn between her logic and being drawn by her feelings towards this bewitching woman. Despite a voice in her head telling her 'no', she found herself leaning in towards Kay, uncertain of what would happen next. As soon as Kay saw this, her heart leapt and she moved to kiss Hannah. Their lips had touched before in play, in brief affection and consolation, but this kiss spoke of something much more profound to them both."

Please more! I'm rooting for Hannah and Kay!

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereabout 3 years ago

Holy Crap! I have binged this series today! so good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story of love and lust, forcing their way against better judgement, fuelled in the restricted confines of a research cruise. Very recognizable. It's not uncommon that, what happens on board, doesn't remain on board. I also have seen relationships start or end under those constrained conditions. Well written.

ThefirefliesThefirefliesover 1 year ago

If “Dear Hannah” wasn’t published for whatever reason, and you’d not mentioned it in the AH, I’d likely have never read this tale. If that were the case, I’d likely never have known what I was missing, but fortunately I just finished it. I love the detail, particularly on and around the boat. The world in this story came alive in my mind! And the human traits shone with equal brightness; the questionable decisions, strict professionalism v moments of unprofessionalism, the feelings of uncertainty v self-confidence, impulsiveness, love and lust, and even emptiness. I also had to read Dear Hannah again, which supplements Under the Sky perfectly. 5 stars.

ZroseyZrosey5 months ago

I love, loved, loved this story! Once started I knew I couldn't quit reading, and dang I was a little sad to come to it's end.

As always, I'm now anxious to read more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstickygirl@stickygirl
I want to make you laugh and cry by writing about what’s in people’s hearts as much as what happens between their legs: romance with a helping of loving sex. My stories are respectful of transgender people: real people with honest feelings. Thanks for stopping by.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES