Under the table

Story Info
A dinner with friends will finish with a surprising end.
1.1k words
3.63
61k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BellaPerrix
BellaPerrix
71 Followers

Hello friends, my name is Bella, I'm 34 years old and married. I hope you like what I'm going to tell you, every time I remember it, I get so horny that I have no choice but to masturbate me.

First of all I will confess you something, during my ten years of marriage I have never been unfaithful to my husband, only once while we were dating, I cheated on him with an Italian guy, who I masturbated and did a blowjob, although it did not last long, because this lazy guy cum in my mouth after just two or three licks.

Let's get to the topic; a few months ago my husband and I went to have dinner with a group of friends, for a long time, we had been planning to go out, I was very excited because I like to go out at night, but I also had another motivation, Lewis my coworker, he was going to come with us although Emily his girlfriend could not come for work reasons, as you can imagine I took care doing a call to tell her not to worry because Lewis would be with good friends, and we would return him safe and sound.

The restaurant was very nice and cozy, we booked a table for fourteen so they had to add one more place for Lewis. He didn't know anyone so he sat next to me, my husband sat next to Mary, his cousin's wife which I think he feels some kind of sexual atracction.

The dinner was really good, during dessert time we were all very comfortable, the background music and the bottles of wine gave us a very pleasant point. Lewis talked to everyone as if he had always known them, the truth is that he is a very outgoing man as well as handsome and friendly.

Lewis' location so close to me, made me feel a little hot. I thought it was a shame not to be together alone to make him enjoy as no one had ever done.

My surprise was great when I noticed that Lewis touched my leg with his hand. I looked at my husband, but he was very busy talking to Mary. I was very nervous so I decided to simulate like nothing was happening. Lewis was still rubbing my thigh, while he was talking to another friend, slowly he was raising my skirt until my skin felt his hand, this put me really hot, and my panties began to get wet, very slowly almost without any notice, his hand was posed on top of my pussy and little by little he moved the panties away until he touched my vaginal lips, which at that moment were swollen and very very wet.

My husband looked at me from time to time and smiled oblivious to what was happening under the table. I was hotter than ever, and seeing that no one noticed, I decided to make my partner's job easier, I covered my legs with the tablecloth, I put my right hand under the table, I took my panties and with two fingers I pushed it away, leaving my pussy open to Lewis's wishes, he noticed and inserted a finger into my burning cave, the finger went inside without any difficulty so he decided to take it out and put two in, I didn't know what to do or who to look at, my coworker was fucking me with his fingers in front of my husband, this made me hornier and hornier, I bit my lips to avoid scream due to pleasure, and at that moment a wave of heat ran through my whole body, I was cumming like never before. I grabbed Lewis's hand and took his fingers out of my pussy, he took his fingers to his mouth and putting a napkin in front of him, he suck them while looking at my face.

As quickly as possible, I fixed my pantie and my skirt, and I got up to go to the bathroom, but first I decided to approach my husband, he was very happy talking to Mary; the wine and drinks put him a little tipsy, I kissed him on the mouth and told him where I was going, he nodded almost without paying attention.

I went into the bathroom and washed my face with water, I was leaning over the restroom sink with my eyes closed thinking about the situation, and suddenly, two powerful hands pressed my head against the faucet, while a man pressed his cock against my ass, I was scared and I was about to scream, but I was so hot that I couldn't do it, he covered my eyes with a napkin and pushed me towards the toilet, closing the door violently, he grabbed me from behind, crushing my tits with his hands above the shirt, turned me around and sat me on the toilet bowl, took my hands and put them on top of his bulge. I was like crazy and the only thing I wanted was to give him a blowjob, I started to touch him through his pants, but my desire made me unzip him, put my hand in and take it out, he had a huge cock, it was hot and his cock tip was very wet, I put it in my mouth and started to suck it while he touched me through my panties.

While I was sucking hardly, he pulled my shirt up to my neck and kneaded my boobs causing me pain, took my mouth away from his cock, picked me up and turned me around, pulled my skirt up and pulled my panties down, with one push he put me against the wall making me bend over leaving my wet and hungry pussy at his entire disposal, he took his big cock with his hand and put it in the entrance just to slide and go inside me, I couldn't believe that big tool was inside me, but that's how it was, because his balls were hitting my ass with each shake, the pleasure he was giving me was so great that I had an orgasm quickly, he noticed it, and after pumping me a little more, he take it out completely, his cock was completely wet thanks to my orgasm, he sat me down on the toilet again, he pushed my head towards his cock and started to put it in and out of my mouth while he masturbated, a jet of hot milk filled my mouth completely, I was so excited that I swallowed a large part of it and then I sucked it for a while until I didn't get a single drop more.

We were both exhausted, I took the napkin from my eyes, in front of me was George, Mary's husband, while his wife fooled around with my husband, he did realize everything that had happened between Lewis and me underneath the table...what a bastard.

BellaPerrix ❤️ Curious girl, "she is always open to new experiences".

BellaPerrix
BellaPerrix
71 Followers