Under The Table

Story Info
I get under the table while my brother jerks off (bi).
3.6k words
4.44
15.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers

I saw my brother's girlfriend playing footsie with his cock one day. Her delicate foot gave him a bulge in his pants that couldn't be missed from where I sat.

He thought the tablecloth hid all their secrets but he didn't take into account that in our bi-level house the living room was lower than the kitchen.

No one else could see but I watched intently as she stroked his crotch, making him squirm. She ran her foot up his inseam then used her toes to really play with his tool and balls through his pants.

I could see how out of control he was becoming as she smiled innocently and carried on a conversation sweetly with mom and my sister.

Apparently the twenty year old vixen was craftier than I had previously thought. How deliciously torturous she was being to him.

Ma and Stefanie invited Lisa to go shopping with them since my older sister Tabatha was at a friend's and she jumped at the chance, putting her shoes back on as if it meant nothing that they were lying loosely under the table.

How Wilbur got a girl as hot as her was a mystery. I knew how he'd been a nerd all his life until he joined his college football team and started going by Will. I, for one, still thought he was a nerd. He bragged that it was his big cock. But I've seen it once or twice. Well, in its soft state anyway.

He begged, "Aw, don't go Lisa. We can hang out here." She wasn't convinced. He motioned for me to get lost then tried again when he thought they were alone, "If you stay and blow me I'll take you to Brad's party this weekend."

From the hall I heard her reply, "You'll take me anyway. And you'll be happy with my hand." Then the door closed as she ran out to meet my mom and Stef then they were gone.

I peeked and I saw the tablecloth move as he brazenly unzipped his pants right there at the kitchen table. He must've been desperate with what she had done to him. Was it really as big as he said? Did her lips look as hot as I imagined sucking his cock? Did she even suck it at all?

I got down low on the carpet hoping to answer at least one question, but couldn't quite see from where I was.

I crawled closer - quietly. It was looking big, but his hand was in the way. Unseen, I went all the way under the table. Wow! It looked nice. I could see why girls sucked cocks. I could see how he nabbed such a hottie. I kinda wanted to suck it - just to see what it was like. But he was my brother and I wasn't even sure if I was gay or straight despite the thoughts that nagged at me when I saw a cute guy - or girl.

Then I accidentally made a noise. Will froze mid stroke, then relaxed, "I hoped you'd come back, babe. If you do it, we can go wherever you want after the dance. Come on, please...".

I couldn't think of how to say anything without giving myself away. So I susshed him.

"Right." He answered, "Tad's here in the house somewhere. Please baby, I'll be real quiet."

I looked back over my shoulder. He would see me crawl back out if I left now. On impulse, I put my hands on his knees which opened widely for me.

With effort he bent his hard cock down so it pointed at my mouth and I took it in my hands. It didn't go easy, straining to point up as it did. I even saw him flinch as he struggled to let me lever it down. Mine was the same way, it didn't like any position other than hugging my stomach.

It was a sexy cock with a flared dark head and a tight frenulum that continued to fight my attempts to pull it far enough to suck. My head hit the bottom of the table with a loud clunk and I bit my tongue figuratively to keep from crying out.

I opened wide but was afraid to take the final step. Once I did it I would be a cocksucker. Would that solidify my position as gay rather than straight?

I stared intently at the slit. It was so gross to want that wet end in my mouth. It was the source of pee after all. How could I know none of the seepage I saw there was urine free? But I did crave it with some part of me. I didn't even care that he was family. Or a nerd.

I crept forward and my tongue barely grazed the tip when Wilbur's hands, tangled up in the tablecloth, grabbed my head roughly and pulled me deeply onto his pole.

It was rough and he caused some odd hardware on the underside of the table to assault me. But the raw animal nature of his action turned me on. I was liking a cock in my mouth. I thought I must be gay.

He pulled my head awkwardly back and forth before I even had time to get ready. My lips weren't even sucking at his beautiful cock yet but he was already trying to jam it down my throat.

My chin hit the edge of the chair giving me time to adjust. I sucked hard and with gusto. This might be the only cock I ever sucked. I wanted to experience and remember what it was like forever.

It was hard and smooth and soon it glided easily two or three inches at a time to the rhythm of the chair legs scraping the floor.

I wanted to caress his furry nuts. But it was a gloomy day and I could barely see them tucked away as they were. Besides, I needed my hands to brace myself.

My bro pushed his staff a little down my throat with no regard for my gagging. Is this why she avoided blowing him? Or had she never experienced his brutality yet? I had a new respect for my bro. He wasn't just some weakling wimp. He fucked like a man.

Preparing to take over I licked what I could reach, then the door suddenly swung open and Tabby bounced into the room.

I tried to pull off but Will held me still, neither allowing me to move nor moving himself.

Tabby snatched a soda and sat down to join Will. "Hey, I thought Lisa was gonna be here?"

He was calm and cool, "Yea, she went out with mom. I thought you were at Tanya's?" I wanted to suckle the head which was all he left between my lips, but was too afraid to make even the tiniest sound.

"I was. But she went out with - that boy, Johnny." Then her foot kicked me. Tabby spoke to Will apologizing for the kick. Then continued, "So, you gonna marry her?"

He stammered thinking Lisa was listening right at that moment. "I, uh, yea, no, it's too soon. I mean I love her, but it's only been eight months."

I bit him ambiguously, then licked mysteriously. At least I imagined that's how Lisa would react.

They talked forever, a whole can of coke's worth of time. And the whole time I knelt there uncomfortably with a tasty dick just poking the roof of my mouth and doing nothing else. He didn't budge a bit, and I didn't even dare swallow the saliva that was building up in my mouth.

Tabby kept kicking me, but obviously thought I was Will. Just before she left she stroked my arm sensuously with one foot. From where it touched me she obviously thought it was Will's leg. Did all the girls play footsie with Will? Even his own sister?

She wasn't gone a second before Will pulled hard on my head yet again. So much spit had accumulated in my mouth that it started going in much more easily.

He face fucked me rapidly and hard, taking me for a jerky ride in such close quarters under the table where my head barely fit.

Will strained to hold in a groan, then I felt it pulse unknown gobs of cum straight down my throat. I wondered about its taste but apparently would never know.

I panted, out of breath as he released me. Sitting back I was enthralled by the sight of a cock shrinking as a lone drop of enticing pearly cum stained the fabric on mom's chair. Surely I was destined to swing on dicks for the rest of my life and never get married. How would I tell mom and dad?

The active part of it sure was quick, thankfully, since my knees really were hurting now. Maybe less than five minutes. Such a shame.

"Lisa, fuck! That was the best. I'm glad my first time was with you. Did you like it?" I couldn't imagine the high maintenance prissy princess liking the rough treatment. I couldn't imagine that Will didn't know better. We all saw how Lisa always had to have the upper hand, so to speak, and I had been pretty powerless under his cock's control.

I slapped his thigh in defiance. Then in a moment of brilliance pulled the cloth off the table. Wrapped it around myself and dashed to the nearest door: the garage.

Skulking around the house to my bedroom window I decided I had liked it very much. I wanted to blow my brother again and again. Minutes later, jacking in my room, I knew just how to exploit his Achilles heel

With the help of an app and some technical know-how, in the next few hours I sent a text from my computer that would appear to be from Lisa's phone, "Can you still respect me?"

He promised he would, of course.

"Well don't count on it happening again. And never speak of IT."

He begged pitifully, simping, and promising the world.

Then "she" relented, "Tomorrow...leave your window unlocked. Lights off! Don't say a single word! OK?"

"Yes! Yes! Anything you want."

"And you pull the covers over your head so you can't see."

"Anything." He promised.

"And no hands this time!" I really wanted him to use his hands but he would know it wasn't her if he did.

That night I waited outside his window until they were done on the phone. A million minutes later, I rapped gently on the glass and slid it open.

Only when he pulled the covers up over his head did I climb in.

The covers were tucked in at the foot of the bed but I crawled in through the side. Finding him naked I went for my prize, batting his hands away with a feminine murmur.

It was darker than under the table, pitch dark, but I could feel what I was doing. Guiding his erection to my lips I started licking and sucking on my own. Those first licks of cockskin were ecstatic. My first slurp was delicious. I loved sucking cock and knew I wanted to do it forever.

I bobbed, taking my time and enjoying every bit of it. I was so glad I could experience the textures and shapes this time. The mushroom crown was bulbous and clearly distinct from the straight shaft. I felt veins and pubes and wasn't disgusted at all. I couldn't wait for my sticky reward.

Suddenly the blankets bunched up around my ears as Will forcibly grabbed my head driving deeply yet again and with masculine energy. He stopped pumping, instead trying to climb down my throat. I pushed my throat back at him, likewise trying to go all the way, but failing.

Again, I loved how it pulsed its presumably creamy load into me. Though yet again I didn't get to taste it. My cocksucking fun was sadly incomplete without knowing how Will's spunk tasted.

Stealing his covers I dashed for the open window and disappeared into the night.

Rounding a corner I stopped cold in my tracks. Someone was skulking around our backyard. I hid behind a bush only to discover it was Tanya sneaking out of Tabitha's window like I had just snuck out of Will's.

I hurried impatiently into my room to hack into Tabby's chats to spy on their conversation. The two of them had planned this rendezvous just like I had with Will. So my sister and Tanya were secretly gay?

Just then they started up again: Tabby typed, "Yes, you were right. It WAS fun. But you were a selfish lover."

Then Tanya replied, "Me? Selfish? I gave you my best face sitting and even came on you."

"But what about me? I didn't get a turn at all."

"Now who's being selfish?"

Then nothing more was said for a long time. I guess their fight ended with a stalemate."

Wanting a little fun I typed back to Tabby as if I were Tanya, "How can I make it up to you?"

"For starters you can dump Johnny."

How would Tanya reply?: "I like him. He doesn't demand anything after I sit on HIS face."

"So now you're doing it with him too? We are so over!"

Shit! I didn't mean to break them up. "Wait! I'll call it off. I'll do whatever you want. Just forget he and I ever did anything."

There was a pause, "My pussie's still neglected. Come lick me and I'll consider it."

I was at a crossroads, I wrote, "Leave the light off and I'll do it. And no hands. Just lie back and let me take you over the edge."

For the second time that night I snuck into my own house. Quietly I crept under the covers, kissing up my sister's naked legs. I found a wet pussy and liked the odor as much as I had liked Will's scent. I wished I could see it. I was finally doing something with a girl and I wouldn't even get to know what a cunt looked like outside of the internet.

I barely touched my tongue to her upper thigh and she was already mewling and writhing. Making my way to her snatch I explored the area curiously and tentatively not wanting to give myself away. Tabby moaned when I parted her labia, "You're not selfish at all. Go inside."

I dabbed at her hole. It was so wildly sexual to have my tongue inside another human being. To be pleasuring her dirty hole with my mouth. "Yes! Yes! Suck my clit. I'm almost there."

I desperately tried to remember where her clit would be. I'd seen so many mystifying pictures. It would be at the top. But was that when she was lying on her back or tummy? Which way was top?"

I pushed my chin as far as I could, reaching inside and swiping. I sure hoped this would tickle my sister's clit.

Roughly, Tabitha bunched up the covers on my ears, just like Will had. She grabbed my head and directed me way up. I was no longer in her hole anymore and she put me right on the spot she wanted, "Suck it! Yes! I'm coming."

So that's where a clit was. It was supposed to feel like a little button. But honestly I was just sucking at soft flesh, just slurping on whatever she put in my mouth.

Tabby humped on me a few times, then slumped down in completion and pushed my face away. I disentangled myself from her grasp before I was discovered. Then stole another set of blankets to make my escape.

In my room I wanked yet again. So I wasn't gay after all. I liked eating pussy. I loved the way she controlled me. I could eat pussy for the rest of my life. I didn't need to suck cock. I could get married and give my parents grandkids.

Lisa and Will broke up a few weeks later. Something about him 'pressuring' her. The last I heard Lisa's voice she slammed the door yelling, "You're crazy! I'm not that kind of girl."

I felt bad for Will. Though I knew how I could make it up to him. But how to get him to accept compensatory blowjobs from his own brother?

Meanwhile, Tanya and Johnny started going steady. I guess I owed Tabby Cat some head too.

Guilty weeks went by. Yet again I found myself in the pit looking up at Will's legs under the table. Tabatha was there too. They were each engrossed in their phones with earbuds in. I kept waiting for them to stroke each other's legs with bare feet. But they never did. Who had the sexier legs? It felt like the answer to that question would define me.

It was a hot, bright, early August day so Will was wearing only boxers while Tab had on a skirt and a tank top. I craved to peek up her skirt, to see what I'd tasted. I craved, too, to peek up the hole of Will's leg, to see his dick softly lying there.

Making my way around from the other side, I entered the hall to the kitchen. Crouching low I looked to see what I could see. Nothing.

With their faces in their phones I closed the small gap, crawling under the table again. Sitting between them I could look into each juncture. Tabby wore no panties and my first sight of a real pussy in the flesh thrilled me. She was blonde but her tiny trimmed muff was brown, begging to be petted.

Will's dick lay there perched atop his balls. Sweaty and inviting, it all needed to be licked.

In my mind Tabby pushed her foot through the gap in Will's underwear and he tickled her pussy lips with his toes. I so wanted it to happen.

Then I ran the edge of my hand up Tabatha's leg stopping at her knee. Next I did it to Will. Very softly, almost inaudibly Tabby whispered, "Do it again."

I used my hands to mimic the footsie they should be doing. I reached further and closer to their simultaneously pretty and ugly sex organs, watching them each spread their legs for each other. Finally one foot from each one reached out and they clutched toes - like holding hands but lower.

I caressed both their calves so now they knew a third person was under the table. But they couldn't confront me without admitting they had been playing a sexy incestuous game. They wouldn't ruin the magic.

I pushed Tabby's foot where I wanted it on Will's balls. Likewise, I pushed his foot up her skirt. They took over for a while and I added my fingers to each sibling's groin.

Tabby used her feet to turn me, then she pushed me headfirst into Will's crotch. Without delay he took my head and inserted his cock into my mouth. I sucked without fear and the sounds of a sloppy blowjob filled the room.

Tabby placed her feet on the back of my head, forcing me to go deeper than Will and I had ever managed. We loved it.

I sucked and sucked. Ignoring my spluttering and choking I couldn't wait to be fed his cum.

Then Will pushed me off, turning my head. He directed me into Tabby Cat's cunt, pressing harder than she ever had. With my face mashed into her moist sex I licked and kissed and swiped inside her hole like before. I felt so straight.

Soon her legs swayed and her hips hunched at me until she wrapped me up and came on my face. With a fistfull of hair Tabby sent me back to Will.

I sucked hard on the tip, holding his wrists at his sides so he would know not to use his hands. Sure, I wanted him to control me. But this time at least, I wanted to taste a man's spooge.

He let me have my way and I did everything I thought his cock would like. From behind me, Tabby touched my balls and cock with her foot, feeling my excitement. Now she knew I was gay.

Rapidly bobbing on his cock I brought him off publicly. When he came I held the spurting end just passed my lips, letting it all land on my tongue.

I sucked and sucked, getting it all until he became too sensitive. Exhausted, I lay my head on Tabby's knees, relishing the slimy feel of unswallowed cum in my mouth. Some leaked out onto her feminine skin waiting for me to lick it up when I was ready to ingest it. There was no better feeling than holding her legs in my arms. I would want to hug girls for the rest of my life.

We three sat there in our afterglow for a while. Until Tabby exclaimed, "Eww! You're leaking guy cum on me."

The spell was broken. Will spoke, "We should do this again," And Tabatha agreed.

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments! It's what motivates me to write more.

MVP6
MVP6
700 Followers