Under Your Desk

Story Info
I hide under your desk and things get heated.
1.8k words
4.09
18.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hiding under your desk and waiting for you to return with your client I sit patiently. My knees on the floor are spread open wide, I sit on my heels with my hands on my knees looking down. I know you'll be back soon, and I know you'll be pleasantly surprised. I hear the door to your office open and I hear you talking business with another male voice. You ask him to take a seat and come around your desk to take yours. You spot me and I smile wickedly, your eyes flare with surprise and list for a moment before you continue to take your seat and resume your conversation. You scoot your chair into the desk, perhaps closer than would normally be necessary and brush my cheek with your hand before returning it to the desk.

Beneath your desk, I get to work. Slowly and softy running my hands up and down your thighs. I can feel the muscles beneath tense. I reach up and palm your erection beneath your pants, feeling it continue to swell beneath my ministrations. I gently rake my nails down your now impressive length. You reach down to adjust yourself and I hold my breath. Now you're straining even more against the confines of your pants, I pull the zipper down and pull your erection free. It springs up toward my face and I gently kiss the tip. I lick the tip then proceed to lick your hard cock from the bottom to the top. The flat of my tongue getting you wet and prepping you. When you're all lubed up I take the tip into my mouth and begin taking you into my warm, wet mouth inch by slow inch. Until I've got you all the way down my throat. I feel your hand move to the top of my head, holding me there, gripping my messy bun with strong hands.

I see the pen drop and you push back away from me and the desk to retrieve it. Your eyes find mine and I hear your harsh whisper, "You are mine." You kiss me gently and sit back upright pulling back into the desk, and into my waiting hands. I take your throbbing cock into my hand, feeling the throb of your pulse in my hand.

A wicked smile crosses my lips before I again take you into my mouth. Slowly taking you all the way into my mouth before retreating. Bobbing up and down, bottoming out, your balls on my chin holding it there as long as I can before coming back up for a breath. I again feel your hand in my hair, on top of my head forcing me to stay just a little longer, gently tapping your thigh to get you to release me so I can come back up for air. Trying to gently gasp for air to avoid suspicion. I hear your conversation winding down. I hear murmurs of farewell and I hear and feel you shake hands over the desk and your client leaves with the closing of the door.

I feel you pull away again and see you looking down at me. "That was a nice surprise, but you were a naughty girl hiding in my office." You pull me up by my hair and realize I'm wearing a dress. Black. Tight across the chest but loose from the hips down you turn me around and push me down onto the desk roughly. Pulling my dress up you notice I don't have panties on. Your eyes flash again with hunger as you rub your hand over my ass. Fingers toying in my wetness.

SLAP.

You bring your hand down onto my ass and I gasp as I arch my back and look at you. You bring your hand down again on the other cheek. My pale cheeks starting to turn a warm red.

SLAP. SLAP.

SLAP. SLAP.

You give each cheek another series of spanks until both cheeks burn and I'm pushing my ass back towards you and moaning. You gently rub your hands over my ass again. "This is mine" you growl at me. You slide your hand over my wet mound and repeat in the same tone "This is mine." You take your throbbing cock and run the tip up and down my slit your precum mixing with my juices and lubing you up. You line up and thrust into my waiting pussy. It's wet and ready for you and you slide in. I feel myself being filled and can't help but moan and push back further onto your cock. You start a slow and deep rhythm, balls slapping with each thrust. I feel you reach forward and you pull me back with a hand on my throat. You kiss me deeply.

Tongue rubbing over my lips before slipping into my mouth to tangle with my own tongue. I feel the pleasure building and reach down between my legs to rub my aching clit. You let go of my throat and push down on my back forcing me down harder onto the desk. I feel you grab both my hips and start to pound into me faster and harder. I feel your fingers bruising my hips. I feel your breaths quicken and your stokes get more erratic. I know you're close and it pushes me over the edge. "Fuck, I'm cumming!" I moan. My walls clenching tightly around your cock trying to keep you in deep. I feel you start to swell as you push all the way in and say "You're gonna make me cum baby. Fuck I'm going to cum so deep in your tight pussy!" I feel your cum splash against my insides in bursts. You groan as you push into me harder. You lean down and lie on my back. Kissing the back of my neck and rubbing your hand down my sides.

"We should do this more often," I say. I feel you laugh on my back. "We're not through" you reply. You stand up and turn me around while grabbing a sharpie from your desk. You pull my top down and write your initials in the crevice between my breasts then kiss the spot. You repeat the process writing your initials on the arch of my hip. You lift me up and sit me on the edge of your desk. Written again on the inside of my thigh, and the top of my left foot are your initial's. Each spot receiving a kiss before moving on.

"Mine!" You groan again standing in front of me. You kiss me hard on my mouth before trailing kisses down my neck to my now heaving breasts. You release your lips from my inner breasts, sharpie in hand, you write your initial's one last time in small letters over my pussy, one on the left side and one on the right side, you kneel in front of me spreading my thighs wider as I sit on your desk. My dress pushed up my pussy still oozing with cum, dripping onto the carpet below. You push your head closer to my spent and tired clit and I suck in a sharp breath. You turn your head and kiss my inner thigh, licking and sucking on the initial's written on my inner thigh, gently kissing from one side of my inner thigh to the other your tongue sliding against my hole in the middle as you switch sides. Kissing and licking the other side of my thigh. I hear deep grunts and breaths escaping your lips every few seconds as you reach up grabbing my dangling ankles. You turn your head forward slowly extend your tongue out, the tip of your tongue touching my clit. You take in my sweet nectar that's still expelling from the deepest part inside of me straight into your mouth.

You start to kiss it, tiling your head left to right slowly making out with my pussy, my ass placed firmly on the paperwork the client that just left had signed, leaking all over the signature. You didnt care. Your hands ride up my ankles to my thighs, your mouth and tongue taking in all my moistness not missing a drop. You lift up your mouth following my clit to my belly button, your hands on my hips. You stand up in-front of me. Your cock erect and hard again, you lean in kissing me gently your tongue sliding across mine.

You pull back after one kiss. "Do you know what you do to me?" you whispered hoarsely. Giving me another slow passionate kiss and stepping forward, your cicj yet again erect throbbing and pressing on my aching hole.

"I don't think you know?" you whisper again. Your right hand sliding up over my frail neck, pushing your hips forward slowly your cock finds its entrance again, you easily slide in. Simultaneously your hand squeezes around my neck as you grunt deeply and in a raspy sex filled voice say "You have no choice but to be mine."

Your cock slides into the depths of my pussy, reaching places I have never felt. You can see my eyes roll back in my head, you reach down with your free hand and remove my wedding ring from my left hand. You run it across your initials on my chest and hip, your hips slowly and meticulously moving in and out harder and harder with each passing second, fucking me. Hard and deep, slow and steady. My large tits bouncing up and down with each thrust.

"Look down," you order me in a deep commanding tone. I follow your command and I see your long thick cock ravaging my tight pink hole. You toss my wedding ring in your coffee cup before grabbing me by my ankles, lifting them higher and wider. You start to fuck me as hard as you can. Your desk moving and screeching on the floor as your thrusts turn from slow and steady to a heavy fuck. Your balls slapping noisily on my pussy from the force at which you are entering me. My moans and groans growing louder as my fingertips try to push back on your thighs to stop the thrusting but have no luck. Biting my lips you reach over to the coffee cup while you ravage me. You dump the last of your coffee all over my stomach, as it drips down the ring slides down right next to my pussy while you fuck me wildly. You lean in closer to me, you body weight over me, your cock hitting my wedding ring as I scream out in pleasure. Your lips meet mine.

Our hearts beat as one as we both grunt and moan in pleasure, while your lips are locked on mine you moan into my mouth "I'm going to cum." Letting loose your seed, you feel my legs shake while we kiss hard and deep, my legs in the air, I mutter "Don't stop! Please don't stop! I'm Cumming!!" My body convulsing on your length for the second time. You collapse on my spent body as we both lie there covered in sweat and lust.

"I don't want this to end" you whisper before giving me a gentle kiss on the lips. "Ever".

"Who says it has to?" I reply.