Under Your Umbrella

Story Info
Protection from rain gets 2 guys even closer.
1.2k words
4.66
5.8k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm very much a creature of habit. Being middle-aged has probably exacerbated that. I'm 45, live in a small commuter town 40 minutes away from the city. I'm one of these rarities that doesn't enjoy working from home, so I get the bus at 6.45am every day. Early I know but it's the only one that will get me to work on time.

Normally, I am the only one waiting but in recent weeks another guy has appeared. At first we were both reserved, then it progressed to a nod of the head in acknowledgement, then saying 'good morning'.

I could feel he was gay, he gave off those vibes in his dress and demeanour, just that certain style gay guys have. He looked around the same age as me, although his hair had started to grey unlike myself, who had thick jet black hair.

His eyes were green and looked playful. He was six inches taller than me at 6'2".

Yes, I must admit I fancied him. I am married but my bi side has always been there and I've enjoyed a few cocks in my time, during marriage.

Then, one day, fate did its best to throw us together. It was a horrible, dark December morning and the rain started to teem down after I left my house, as I made my way to the bus stop. He was already there, holding a big, black golf umbrella.

"I didn't come prepared for this." I said, smiling resignedly.

"You look soaked through. Come under here, there's plenty of room." He invited me, his voice soft and caring.

"Thank you, you're most kind." I replied gratefully, without thinking of anything sexual.

"You should be out of those wet clothes." He stated.

Was he flirting with me?

"I wish I could but nudity isn't allowed on the bus." I laughed and met his eyes.

I could feel him getting tight close against me and I now knew he was being suggestive which I didn't mind in the slightest.

His left hand arced around me and gripped an ass cheek. That was it, I couldn't help myself but rub my hand over his crotch. I could feel the heat and hardness.

"So you like that?" It seemed a daft question but all I could do was smile and nod.

I had not had a cock for almost a year but was determined to have this one inside me.

"My place is only two minutes away. We can get you out of those soaking clothes."

"Only if you get out of yours too." I panted as I continued to feel him growing.

"Oh, I think that can be arranged. I'm Robbie by the way. Follow me."

"Gladly."

We couldn't hold hands in a small town like ours. Somebody, somewhere on route would be bound to notice.

He turned right, then second on the left, into a cul-de-sac.

He lived in a basement flat at the beginning of the street and led me down the stairs to a pink door.

"Just in case anyone has any doubts." He remarked.

He ushered me inside.

I wasn't quite sure what to do next but he took control.

"Go into the bathroom and get undressed, completely. Dry yourself, there are plenty of towels. I'll be waiting when you come back."

Before I went He leaned towards me and kissed me on the lips, a lingering kiss that told me much more was to come.

I quickly cast off my sodden clothes and towelled myself down. I hesitated a moment as I was unsure what would face me when I left the bathroom. It was a long time since I had enjoyed a cock and my heart was pounding as I entered the lounge.

I got a pleasant surprise. Robbie was draped over the sofa, as naked as I. He was stunning. Long legs with a hint of muscle. A hairless body and a gorgeous hard eight inch dick pointing upwards.

I was transfixed, my small dick a poor comparison.

"Before sex I make it a rule to know the guy's name." He said jokily.

"What makes you think you're getting sex now?" I teased.

"Have I misread the situation?"

"No you've not and my name's Don."

"Good, come closer Don, pretend you're under my umbrella again."

It was a clear invitation to touch his cock and I obliged.

He moaned in pleasure "That's a good boy Don" as I wrapped my fingers round his hot, thick shaft.

It felt so good and I wanted him to fuck me so hard.

"On your knees, worship that cock, Don."

I didn't need told twìce. I dropped down and licked the tip and danced around the helmet, poking into his cum slit.

"You're a real slut aren't you?"

"Only for big boys like you, Robbie." I said in a girly voice.

"Oh you sexy little faggot." he exclaimed and pressed my head down onto his fat cock.

It all came back to me. The taste I loved. Why had I waited so long to get my mouth on one?

Robbie pulled me away. "I don't want to come this early, not until I've fucked you!

I moaned at these words. "Fuck me Robbie, fuck your little slut."

"Get through on my bed, on your back and lift your legs."

"Anything for you, honey."

I followed his orders and Robbie followed. My mancunt was now facing him and he wasted no time in burying his face into it, his tongue probing me.

"Oh Robbie, yes, yes, I'm yours."

"You most certainly are, you little slut."

My hole was lubed by his saliva and now his cock made a beeline for it.

He teased me, rubbing the head around my hole.

"Beg me, slut! Te me you need it.!"

"Please fuck me Robbie, I want and need your cock so much."

"Okay, since you asked nicely."

He started to push into my tight cunt. It hurt at first but the pain was soon replaced by a feeling of ecstasy. Rob kept on pushing in until I felt one of his big balls slapping my ass. I could feel it pulsing inside me.

Rob waited a second, with me impaled on his tool, then started to withdraw, then push back in, slowly at first but picking up speed at every stroke.

I was in heaven as he fucked me good and hard. I looked up at him and he had a determined gaze.

"Give me all your cum honey, I want to feel you filling me up."

"Oh I will, you slut, then you're licking my wood clean."

"Oh yessss baby, please!"

I could feel his body tense and I knew I was getting my wish. He shot into me at least three big spurts. I could feel his hot jizz coating my insides and moaned again with satisfaction.

He quickly withdrew and presented his slowly softening cock for me to lick. I concentrated on the head, taking the last of his fresh cum, my tongue probing his slit. I finished by licking the rest of his cock and balls until clean.

Robbie's manner changed now, back to the nice guy who had offered me a place under his umbrella.

What would happen next time it rained?