All Comments on 'Undercover'

by hammertime

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

You combine two themes I like: Undercover work and father/daughter in law. Great build up and hot sex.

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaover 12 years ago
Very nice :)

I am not a big fan of very long stories, but this one had me rivited from the start. Nice combination of plot lines...which made this a very good story.

Look forward to reading more of your work :)

AlpineskierAlpineskierover 12 years ago
Yes!

Finally a story based not on sex, but lives interwoven with the intimacies of two people close to each other. Thank you for sharing with us.

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
my nuts? busted!

great story, well written, and nice way to weave in the undercover thriller! 5 stars indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
but.....

I loved the story. But I gave one star due to the fact you turned Jill into a race traitor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Nice story arc, well developed. Please, though, stop using spell-check as your only proof-reading. Throughout you used 'are' when 'or' was called for. It really stopped the read for me a couple of times. From someone who plots well and develops character we should be able to expect technically better writing.

DonricoDonricoover 12 years ago
Wonderful!!!

I loved it! A real story with realistic humanity, lust, drama, suspence, action and a happy ending that included some level of street justice. Your story is one of the very best stories I have read on Lit E.

U R on my Fav list.

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 12 years ago
Great Story

I can't add any criticism that hasn't been spoken. You did very well.

I have something to say to Anonymous (coward obviously)

Quote

but.....

I loved the story. But I gave one star due to the fact you turned Jill into a race traitor. End Quote

What the fuck is that shit? You want to bring racism to a story? Geeeeesh I don't get some people.

papagrizpapagrizover 12 years ago
GREAT STORY AND

well written. The flow was very smooth and it developed steadily. Outcome was about what I expected but oh well.

Comments sucked but what do you expect from those that are anonymous. Keep writing and I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!!

I loved it! It was a great story had a nice flow to it and it was just so capturing that you just get lost in the story. To the "annonymous hater" of all the things you wanted to critise on it had to be about the fact that she sent a black murderer and traffiker to prison, think about what ou say next time! Please keep writing!

hawaiirootshawaiirootsover 12 years ago
Nice story

However, i wish it was his actual daughter, not his step-daughter. Make it real incest man. BTW, i would be mad to if i saw a hot chick with a black guy lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Anonymous but with a point

Good writing with spelling howlers is like a scratch on the door of a brand new car: Infuriating. Learn to spell then you can write properly. e.g. " sirvalence". I suggest you only use words you know - not just ones you've heard. ( Surveillance!!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You expect grammar and spelling from a nigger ??

Bah ! "1*" .

zazrix9zazrix9about 6 years ago
Good

Story, mix of sex and adventure

WoodencavWoodencavabout 2 years ago

Great storey, but the spelling and grammar is shocking, but the storey gets ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.

JovanzmajJovanzmajover 1 year ago

A very good realistic story. Proofreaders of silence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous