Undercover Cop - Captured

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right! You'll get more later, cunt."

Angelica wished that the entire gang was equally pathetic. Her wish was not granted; as soon as Luis walked away another thug replaced him, Miguel was his name. When he wiped out his sizeable penis the detective realised that the next face-fucking was going to be tougher. Miguel valued sex over conversation, so he did not order her to beg; he just grabbed Angelica's head and she had to focus mostly on breathing.

Carlo who was using her pussy was straightforward as well, after initial few slaps on her buttocks he simply grabbed her hips and began to fuck her hard. His shoves were deep and the angle just right; in normal circumstances Angelica might have considered it pleasurable, she was not the ont to say 'no' to rough sex. But... maybe her body was betraying her after all, and no acting was necessary. Did... did the cock in her pussy really begin to feel nice? If it did, would that be a bad thing? The detective obviously hated being in her predicament, but if the gangrape turned out to be even a tiny bit pleasurable she would not protest; in a weird sense it might even help her survive.

Miguel's size proved to be somewhat challenging. Angelica tried to relax her throat muscles the best she could, but the position was not optimal for deepthroating. Miguel was rough and gave her barely enough space to breathe; she was gagging and gurgling, the noises of her struggle amused the other thugs. They were all enjoying the detective's humiliation and impatiently awaited their turn.

Carlo's stamina was better than Luis', but eventually he climaxed too and shot his much larger load inside of Angelica's pussy. He slapped her ass hard one more time and stepped away to free the post for a next man. When someone was about to step in Miguel spoke:

"Wait! Use the bitch's mouth first. I wanna fuck that pussy."

Apparently the other man wordlessly agreed, because Miguel withdrew his penis from Angelica's mouth and for a short moment she could breathe freely. The new cock belonged to Mario and was longer than the detective would like it to be.

"Hungry for more cock, bitch?" Mario asked.

"Yes, sir," Angelica did not say more, because she was still stabilising her breath.

"Sir, I like that. Beg for it slut!"

"Please, sir. Let me suck your cock."

"Yeah, I will," convincing the thugs was not too difficult in that regard, "I wanted to see you like that for too long, bitch. I'm gonna fuck that bitchy face of yours."

Mario's penis was bigger than his vocabulary, but the detective was not in the mood to appreciate that joke.

When they were having the not-at-all pleasant conversation Miguel walked to Angelica's other side; Carlo's cum already began to ooze out of her pussy and stream down her leg. The thug shoved his penis into her pussy in one smooth motion; he was forcefull, but she was stretched by Carlo and additionally lubricated by his cumshot.

"Ahh!" the detective groaned involuntarily.

"The bitch loves it!" Mario said with a grin, "time to shut up, slut."

He finally shoved his penis into Angelica's mouth; she wished he had continued the dumb 'conversation'. Once again the detective was being spitroasted by two sizable penises; the man might have changed, but the activity looked basically the same. Although... Angelica's state was different, she was feeling genuinely aroused. The pounding which her pussy was receiving was making her hornier despite the rough face-fucking and the struggle for breath it caused. Miguel, just like Carlo before him, had an impressive stamina and fucked her at the right angle.

Angelica did her best to remain aware of the surroundings, but when one is having their face fucked it is difficult to focus on anything else apart from breathing. She was aware of the hands constantly groping her exposed body, but little else. Among other things she had completely lost the sense of passage of time. The detective's limited world now consisted only of rough men with their large cocks... and her own growing arousal.

Then it hit her. Angelica's body tensed and began to tremble with an orgasm. She lost all focus and started to choke on the penis in her mouth; feeling that something has changed Mario withdrew it. The detective had to struggle for breath, but despite that the whole gang could hear her ecstatic moans.

"MHMMM! AAAH!"

Angelica had never been a true screamer, but something inside of her head must have switched.

"Shit, man! This bitch is cumming!" Mario exclaimed enthusiastically.

"Told you she loves it."

"Holy fuck! What a slut!"

"Fuck her harder!"

The two men who were groping her breasts squeezed them harder and pinched her nipples.

"AAHHH!!" a high-pitched lustful cry escaped from Angelica's mouth.

The detective's vaginal muscles clenched tightly around the cock which was filling it. The additional pressure was too much for Miguel who joined her in the climax; his cumshot was equally voluminous as that of Carlo. Mario kept his hard cock right in front of Angelica's face, but let her breath and moan freely; he kept holding her hair though. Mario did not have enough patience to let the detective finish her orgasm, he eventually silenced her moans by shoving his cock back into her mouth. Miguel finally shot the last drop, withdrew his cock and stepped aside. He slapped her buttock hard before leaving, apparently that was a custom of sorts. The man who has been squeezing Angelica's left breast and whom she identified as Hector moved in to take the vacant spot. Another load of semen began to ooze out of her vagina.

The detective's pussy was still twitching and it could use some rest, but she was aware that there was no point in asking for mercy; she could not talk with a penis in her mouth anyway. Then she felt the lubricant being poured onto her anus, apparently her pussy was going to get some rest after all; everything comes at a price though. Hector was not gentle, but his cock was of average size and Lorenzo's plug had done its job; the intrusion was not pleasant, but bearable. Angelica's grunt was muffled by the cock fucking her mouth. Speaking of which it turned out that Mario's stamina was not too impressive, he soon pulled out his penis and shot his load all over the detective's face.

"Yeah! Fuckkk... take this, bitch! Thank me for the make-up, slut."

"Thank you, sir," was all Angelica could say while struggling for breath.

She closed her eyes not to get hit by the cumshot.

"Mhm! Fuck yeah, bitch! That was good."

As Mario kept talking he smeared his semen over the detective's face with his penis. She was not sure whether that was better or worse from having to swallow it. Finally the thug went away. The empty spot was instantly filled by the man who had been groping Angelica's breasts, his name was Juan. Hector grabbed the detective's hips and began to pound her ass hard and fast.

"Oof! Oof!"

The men could hear her grunts while her mouth was still unoccupied.

"You like it, bitch?" Juan asked.

"Yes, sir."

"You love to have your ass fucked, don't you, slut?"

"Yes, sir. I love having my ass fucked," Angelica kept repeating the phrases almost mechanically.

"Beg me to fuck your face, bitch."

"Please, fuck my face with your cock, sir."

"A slut like you can do better."

It turned out that Juan was the more talkative and demanding one; the detective realised that she needed to be a bit more creative. "Maybe he can't get hard otherwise," Angelica though, but aloud she said:

"Please, sir, I beg you. Fuck my slutty mouth with your huge cock and feed me your cum. I'm hungry for more."

She hoped that this would satisfy him, but also welcomed any chance to let her mouth and throat rest; such silly talking was better than getting face-fucked. And the morons thought they were humiliating her that way.

"That's better, bitch. I'll feed you good."

"Are these idiots even aware how dumb they sound?" Angelica thought to herself before she had to focus on cocksucking. She also began to contemplate the recent event; the detective was genuinely astonished by her own orgasm. Sure, she might have had a high libido and did enjoy rough sex, but this was a fucking gangrape; done by gangsters who could as well kill her afterwards. Yes, she had been aware of her growing arousal, but she would never expect it could end in a climax. Not that this was a bad thing, it surely helped with enduring the torment and somewhat altered the thugs' behaviour, thus increasing Angelica's chances of survival. Climax in such circumstances could be considered somewhat shameful and if (when, not if, she corrected herself) she was going to get out of there she would not brag about it, but she surely was not going to feel bad because of it either.

Angelica's ass was receiving a pounding, but at least her pussy got a rest, one it deserved after the intense climax. That was more than her mouth could hope for. Juan, finally satisfied with her detective's begging, shove his penis into her mouth and began to face-fuck her; fortunately his cock was smaller than average. There seemed to be a correlation between the size of their penises and the need to verbally humiliate the victim. Not that Angelica focused on psychology too much at that moment.

This time the spit-roasting was more monotonous and brought in no pleasure. It was not painful, but quite uncomfortable; overall bearable though. Angelica still had enough mental and physical strength to endure the torment. her breast kept being groped, as did the rest of her body, but that was the least bad part of the whole experience. Unsurprisingly it was Juan who climaxed first, although the detective suspected that he lasted a bit longer than Mario; not that she cared.

"Yeah, bitch! Swallow it. Mhmm... fuckkk... such a slut."

The cumshot was not impressive, but after the throat-pie Angelica still had to struggle for breath.

"I bet you loved it, bitch."

Of course he could not simply walk away.

"Yes, sir," The detective replied between the coughs, "I love it. Thank you."

"Dirty slut."

Before leaving Juan smeared the mixture of their fluids on Angelica's face with his softening cock. José immediately replaced him, as Hector kept fucking her ass. José had a larger penis than his predecessor and the 'conversation' with him ended at one line.

"Open your dirty mouth wide, bitch."

He was not too aggressive with the face fucking though, it was almost a normal blowjob; at least as normal as current situation allowed. Most importantly Angelica could finally breathe normally.

Hector had decent stamina, but eventually shot his load inside of the detective's anus.

"Nice tight ass," he said when he performed the mandatory goodbye-slap.

José immediate left Angelica's mouth and filled the vacant spot; he too chose to fuck her ass. His penis was slightly larger than Hector's, but at least he added some lube before entering her hole; plus there was the cumshot which did not even get the chance to ooze out. José's anal fucking was a lot rougher than the blowjob, apparently that was what he had been craving. The thug also kept grunting and muttering some dirty talk under his breath.

When José left to fuck her ass Angelica was presented with her first black cock that day, it belong to Jerome. Unfortunately the black thug lived up to the reputation (and stereotype), his penis was incredibly long, but also unproportionally thin; to the detective it looked quite silly. She did not get the chance to observe it for too long, because it was shoved into her mouth.

"Open up, bitch!" Jerome said as he pushed his cock beyond her lips.

She expected to gag on it, but to her surprise the thug did not push it too deep. Jerome, like José before him, kept muttering words like "Take it, slut" or "Swallow it, bitch", but he was not overly forceful. Angelica had to swallow the cock a few times and gagged now and then, but overall the experience was not as bad as she had feared; it did not mean at all that it could be called 'good'.

José eventually shot his load into the detective's ass, he was rather vocal about it, both in terms of groans and dirty talking; one more hard slap and he was gone. Jerome moved to take his place, he chose pussy instead of ass. There were still the remnants of previous cumshots and his cock was slippery from Angelica's saliva; yet she worried about his size. She had been fucked by huge cocks in her past, but back then her lovers were careful and considerate; she was not expecting gentle treatment from the thug.

Her worries were doubled when Tyrone approached her face. His penis was not as long, but significantly thicker. It was then that Jerome shoved his cock into her pussy.

"Aahh!" the detective cried out loudly, more in shock than pain.

The thug's loins hit her buttocks and she could feel his penis reaching the limits of her vagina. If not for the earlier fucking and the orgasm she might have been hurt. The initial shock was not pleasant, but as least she now knew that her pussy should emerge whole from the fucking. Tyrone listened with perverted pleasure to Angelica's moans, as he continued to slap her face with his cock. Eventually he got bored and shoved it into her mouth; the girth stretched her jaws to their limit.

This was by far the worst part of the entire gangbang, Jerome showed the detective's pussy no mercy while Tyrone roughly fucked her mouth. She gagged, gurgled and struggled for breath, but the thug remained merciless. Angelica completely lost the sense of time and was slowly beginning to lose consciousness as well, due to the lack of oxygen. Finally the massive cock was taken out of her mouth. The reason for that was Jerome's climax, he had shot a voluminous load inside of Angelica's pussy and she did not even notice. Tyrone moved to take the vacant spot and in one smooth motion pushed his thick penis into the detective's tormented vagina; she did not even have enough breath to moan. Jerome was not done with her though, he still wanted to humiliate her some more. He slapped her face with his softening penis and smeared the mixture of bodily fluids over it; he kept calling her names the entire time. It was unpleasant, but she was too busy with regaining her breath to be bothered by his actions. Finally he got bored and went away.

Angelica was left with only Tyrone and his massive cock ravaging her pussy. The sensation was intense and she could not hold back the groans and grunts that escaped from her mouth; she hoped that the thug's stamina was poor. Unfortunately Tyrone fucked her for a few more minutes before he finally emptied his balls into her pussy. A tiny part of her mind wondered whether she could climax from such treatment; she suppressed these thoughts, considering them a result of the lack of oxygen. The thug slapped her ass, but at least he skipped the face-smearing part.

ALONE WITH THE DUNGEON-MASTER

The nine men zipped up their pants and left, only Lorenzo remained; the others had a 'job' to do; this job was the very reason the undercover operation took place. Angelica was supposed to gain the gang's trust, learn the time and location, then inform the rest of the police; she failed at the last task. The frustration of the failure was even stronger than the rage after being gang-raped; and the rape part was not over yet. Lorenzo's penis remained in his pants the entire time, but Angelica feared that this was about to change. After the gangbang she had enough cocks, especially large ones, but needed to find enough inner strength to endure one more.

"Finally alone again," Lorenzo said, "I bet you're still hungry for cock, huh, cunt?"

"Yes, sir," Angelica offered him the lie he expected.

"I have something just for you. But I wanna see your face when I fuck you."

The thug walked to the detective's face, he was again holding the knife. He squatted down, grabbed her chin and lifted her head. He looked into her eyes as he spoke:

"I'll release you and fuck you good in a more comfortable position, but you'll need to be a good girl. Remember, the cutting is still an option. Understood?"

"Yes, sir. I'll be a good girl," Angelica's voice sounded honest, fear does that to people.

Fighting the armed Lorenzo would be a real challenge, even if she was in top form. Currently she was stiff from the bondage and exhausted from the gangbang. If the detective was to stand any chances against the thug he needed to be exposed and vulnerable, until then she would need to play "the good girl".

"I know you will," Lorenzo replied with an unpleasant smile on his face, "I'll fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

The thug returned to Angelica's back and she could hear him put away the knife.

"You know what, bitch," he said as if considering something, "I think this scene deserves to be remembered better. When Brandi the bitch got turned into Lorenzo's little slut," the thug chuckled.

The detective was not sure what he meant and for a moment nothing happened. "What is he doing?" she thought. Then she saw him with a phone in his hand moving to her side and then front. He was taking photos!

"You'll love to see them later!" he said with a grin.

Eventually Lorenzo put away the phone, although Angelica was not able to see the location. She then felt a wet wipe on her crotch. Lorenzo was cleaning her up! Obviously his motives were not selfless, but still it was unexpected. Next he undid the straps that held her ankles. Lorenzo grabbed both ankles with his large palms and performed something resembling a massage; it felt surprisingly pleasant, although slightly less so, if one remembered about the knife. His hands then moved to the detective's calves and slowly proceeded farther. Lorenzo continued to astonish Angelica, his touch was uniquely gentle, even when he reached her thighs and later buttocks, on both he spent a bit more time; it all felt almost like a caress. The detective expected to receive a slap on her ass at the end, but it did not come. Instead the thug stepped to her front again, undid the straps holding her hands, then helped her to get up.

Angelica was a big tough policewoman, but there and then, naked, exhausted and abused, she felt intimidated when standing next to the hug. He was almost a head taller than her and heavily muscled; he might have been forty to fifty kilos heavier than her. Still not saying anything Lorenzo reached with his palms and grabbed Angelica's large breasts; again he was unexpectedly gentle. The thugs before him had groped her boobs roughly and possessively, he just fondled them softly. The touch itself might have been considered pleasant, but there was something creepy about the change of behaviour. Angelica was fully aware that, while the knife remained on the bench, if still was a dangerous option.

"Let's go to bed," Lorenzo finally spoke.

He gestured with his head to a piece of furniture standing in the shade by the wall; it looked tidy and clean. Until now Angelica had not noticed that the entire "dungeon" was being kept in such a fashion. It might have been kinky and scary, but definitely was not dirty. Which should not be a surprise, sociopaths are often orderly people.The detective let herself be lead to the bed and obeyed when the thug said:

"Lie on your back."

He left her there and went to collect several toys, the knife was among them. Angelica used the time not only to rest, but also to finally scan the environment. The room was rather spacious, about eight metres long and five wide. The bed was located by one of the shorter walls, the other end was dark, but there seemed to be a gate; there was a single door on the longer wall on Angelica's left. The whole place did not look much like a basement; could this be a garage? If so it was good news, because it meant that they were not underground. The detective did not have the time to analyse the tools and devices, but she managed to locate Lorenzo's phone and a stash of ropes lying near the bed. The thug himself was returning, he carried the knife, the inflatable plug from earlier and a few other toys.