Undercover Cop - Captured

Story Info
Female detective gets gangbanged by a gang, BDSM style.
10.3k words
4.22
85k
80

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 10/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where's Brandi? She was supposed to come with us."

"Haven't you heard?!"

"Heard what?"

"That bitch is a cop!"

"No shit!"

"Yeah! Tony caught her. She's now in Lorenzo's dungeon. We're all going there to shag her."

"What about the job?"

"Tony said there's still time. Enough for everyone to fuck that treacherous cunt."

"Holy shit! I wanted to fuck her pussy from the day she showed up."

"We all did. Let's go before Lorenzo ruins her."

"Tony's going too?"

"Nah. I think he fucked her enough already."

INTRODUCTION

Brandi's real name was Angelica Cox and she indeed was a police officer. The only reason she did not become a fighter was because she was too smart. She had the posture, strength and tenacity, but her brain would simply not have enough challenges in a ring, no matter the sport. Which job is adequate when you are strong AND smart? When Angel was twenty she had thought that joining the police sounded like a good idea. Eleven years later detective Cox thought it was an awesome idea. That was right before she went undercover.

Since we mentioned... Cox. Having a last name the same as a Hollywood/TV celebrity is cool, right? Well, maybe in Hollywood, where sexual services for directors or producers in exchange for a role are customary (unless these men prefer little boys), being named "COCKS' is fine. It is a completely different matter in the police, where a day without a sexual joke or innuendo is considered wasted. Exchanges like the one below were pretty common.

"Hey, Cocks! Do you like 'em Big and Black?"

"I might've, but your mother hoards them all."

But Angel Cox was born standing tall and talking back, so she was in her element. She could not imagine being a Hollywood prostitute (also known as an actress), just with a different kind of currency. And when she stood, she was indeed tall.

Angelica was a real amazon, 180 centimetres tall, athletic body, broad shoulders, full firm round buttocks from infinite number of squats, endless powerful legs and surprisingly large natural D-cup breasts, which looked perfectly sized for her wide chest. Complete the look with a gorgeous (but not angelic) face, large round blue eyes, long thick wavy blonde hair and you'll get a detective that does not look like one at all. But just like Colombo had used his clumsiness to his advantage, so did Angel with her sexbomb looks. No-one expected a big brain to go with such a body; they were all in for a surprise.

Double surprise even, because Angel took as much care of her body as of her mind. She regularly worked out hard, she stretched twice a day and she practiced martial arts. She became a warrior after all, but not a mindless gladiator serving only for the purpose of entertaining equally mindless crowds.

Angel's outfits did not exactly follow the dress code of her work place. Short skirts, high heels, tight pants, deep cleavages - she wore them all and almost miraculously never got in any serious trouble with her superiors. Of course there were some who claimed that her entire career was based on sexual favours, but they simply envied her good looks and intellect.

Angelica was still single and did not have any mid-term plans of changing that status. She had a difficult character, narcissistic personality and was as much dedicated to personal improvement as to her work. A relationship would only get in the way. That did not mean she shied away from men, quite the opposite. She had a stable company of friends with benefits with whom she regularly met. She preferred to avoid "romancing" with colleagues, but was not completely against that idea. She was not a "never say never" kind of person though, after all she had said "Never!" to drugs; she had enough excitement in her life (including sex), that she did not need any artificial supplements. "Drugs are for stupid people" was her motto and she hated stupid people.

THE DUNGEON

To say that Angelica was in a difficult situation would be an understatement. Although as long as she was alive there still was a chance, not only of escaping, but also calling backup and putting all the gangsters behind bars. Even when captured she still had the ambition of not merely surviving, but also emerging victorious. But right now she was mentally preparing for the torment that inevitably awaited her.

Currently Angelica was nude and immobilised on a bondage device which was some kind of modified bench. She was on all fours with her knees spread wide, her entire body was elevated, so that her pussy was at the level of an average man's crotch. The device was designed for kinky sexual play, not torment, so it was not as uncomfortable as one might fear. There were leather cushions under Angelica's knees and elbows, the straps that locked her were tight, but reasonably soft; thank God for small favours. Lorenzo was the dungeon-master and the man who had strapped the detective in her predicament; he used a large knife as a motivation.

The knife might have been unnecessary. As tall, strong and agile Angelica was, Lorenzo was bigger and stronger. He was almost a giant with huge bulky muscles and plenty of experience in street brawls. He knew all the dirty tricks which Angelica might use against him in combat, so in a straight up fight she stood no chances. If she wanted to fight him, she would need to attack him at a moment when he was vulnerable. Right now she was the vulnerable one.

"Don't look so proud anymore, huh, cunt?"

Lorenzo had always been an asshole, his behaviour towards Angelica did not change because she was in bondage, but because she lost the boss' protection.

"We're going to have so much fun together. Aren't you excited, cunt?"

The detective did not answer, not only because the question was rhetorical, but also because of a large ball-gag in her mouth.

"Ah, you can't speak, I forgot."

Lorenzo undid the leather strap that held the gag on the back of Angelica's head and removed the toy.

"The boys will want to fuck that loud mouth of yours. I could always use an O-ring, but I don't like 'em. Blowjobs just don't feel the same. You'll suck 'em without the ring and you'll do a good job. You hear me?"

Angelica remained silent.

SLAP!

"Ahh!"

A leather belt landed hard on the woman's buttocks.

"I asked you a question, cunt!"

"Yes, I hear you," was the detective's response.

"Good. I'll tell you why you'll do a good job."

Lorenzo moved to the front of Angelica, so she could see him. In one hand he was holding the belt he just used, in the other he had the knife. He grabbed the woman by her hair and jerked her head upwards. Lorenzo put the knife to her cheek, he pressed it hard enough to draw a drop of blood.

"If your teeth even brush a cock, I'll cut off your tongue. Then I'll cut off your ears and nipples. I'll cut out your pussy later, after we fucked it. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, I understand."

Angelica was aware that Lorenzo was capable of performing such acts.

"Sir," the thug added.

"I understand, sir."

"That's a good slut."

Angelica submitted so easily for a reason and it was not just the threat of being mutilated. Before starting the undercover mission she underwent a training which, among other things, included instructions for the operative on how to act when discovered; female spies received a similar training. Upon capture there was always the risk for female operatives of being raped. Unless there was a chance of escaping the captured agents were supposed not to resist and if she could put a good enough act, she could try feigning pleasure. The goal was to minimise the risk that the captors would use violence, so the operative might later get a chance of escaping. Supposedly the best kind of behavior was to passively submit, remain reluctant and feign that your body was "betraying" you when being raped. It sounded bizarre, but the shrinks claimed that this was the most effective method of avoiding serious violence. Lorenzo had already used a belt, but for him it was not violence, but BDSM; he was not the one to bother with consent though. It was the knife that Angelica wanted to avoid and to do that she was willing to play any role.

The detective might have been brave, proud and tough, but she was also smart enough to realise that her life was at stake. The fear which she felt was not paralysing, but she was afraid nevertheless. She was also angry, not necessarily at Lorenzo, she had other negative feelings reserved for him, but at herself. Angelica was now aware that she had been too self-confident and did not realise that Tony was suspecting something. The boss caught her just as she was about to call the back-up, turning her complete victory into a defeat. Not yet a defeat, she reminded herself.

Slap!

The belt hit again, but it was not as hard as previously. It was not a punishment, but something that Lorenzo considered to be a "playful" foreplay. The detective could easily bear such spanking, but she feared that the night would bring worse torments.

Slap!

"I'll need to get you ready for the boys, slut. We don't want to spoil their fun, do we?"

Slap!

"Answer me, cunt."

"No, sir. We don't want to spoil their fun."

"Beg me to make your holes wet, slut."

Slap!

"Please, sir. Make my holes wet," Angelica's voice was hollow with traces of masked hostility.

Slap!

"I'm not convinced. You'll need to do better than that."

It was obvious to Angelica that Lorenzo wanted mostly to humiliate her. But her pride was not hurt too much; as long as the knife stayed away and she was not seriously hurt, she considered herself to be winning. Despite the harsh circumstances right now the detective was the one manipulating the thug, not the other way around. And if she was about to get gang-raped lubricant was very much welcome.

"I beg you, sir," Angelica tried to add some emotions to her voice, so that it did not sound too flat, "please make my holes wet, so that all the boys can fuck me good."

Slap!

"Better, but you still have a lot to learn."

Slap!

Lorenzo stepped away and a few moments later Angelica felt something being pressed against her vaginal lips. The object did not go inside, but remained in place even when the man let it go, so the bench must have had a rack of sorts included. Soon the detective felt vibrations.

"Mmh!" a short moan of surprise escaped her lips.

When Lorenzo talked about getting her wet she thought he meant a lubricant.

"I knew you'd like it, slut," the man commented with amusement in his voice.

Angelica could easily imagine the perverted smile of satisfaction on his face; she hoped that she would get a chance to remove it.

"We're just getting started," the thug added.

The detective felt something cold being poured onto her anus; so the lube was included as well.

"I bet you love getting your ass fucked, don' you, slut?"

"Yes, sir. I love getting my ass fucked."

Angelica tried to sound convincing, but she was not too experienced at silly dirty talking; apparently it was good enough for Lorenzo.

"I thought so. Whores like you love anal."

Angelica wondered whether her tormentor was actually so delusional or simply got into the role-play so swiftly. Did he really believe that an undercover cop was a slut in hiding? Or maybe he simply thought that such dirty talking would humiliate her further. In both cases he was mostly wrong; mostly but not completely. The entire ordeal was obviously humiliating, but if Angelica managed to survive that day any injuries to her pride would be meaningless. She also was not a slut, but did have a high libido and was far from being a prude. The detective took the undercover job knowing well that it would likely include having sex with the boss. She had to admit that he had fucked her rather well, although in the current circumstances this might be a poor choice of words.

"Loosen up, slut. Here comes the treat."

Angelica felt something being pushed into her anus. Lorenze was not known for being gentle, so she relaxed her sphincter as best as she could. The toy that entered her ass had been lubricated too and was not as big as the detective had feared; it went in relatively smoothly.

"Ooh!" a short groan was Angelica's only reaction.

"Too small for you, slut?"

The woman remained silent, thinking this was just a rhetorical question; even if Lorenzo did not know that word.

Slap!

"I asked you a question."

"Yes, sir. It's too small."

Angelica's voice again carried little emotions, but the thug did not seem to be bothered at all.

"No worries. That can be easily fixed."

"Ah!" the detective gasped when the toy inside of her ass began to swell.

"I knew you'd like it. They're made for sluts like you."

"Mhmm!" Angelica's moan was genuine.

The plug inside of her ass kept growing and it was not a sensation she had been expecting; it was not exactly unpleasant either. The detective was moderately attracted to anal sex, so she knew more or less how to behave and what to expect; 'less' seemed to be the more appropriate description right now.

Lorenzo pumped the toy up to a sizable girth, then placed the pump on Angelica's back. She had had her ass fucked by large cocks in the past, but neither of them seemed to be as thick. It was an... interesting feeling to have such a girth inside of once anus, without having to experience it passing the sphincter. The thug then turned the vibration's speed up forcing another moan out of the woman.

"Do you like it so far, slut?"

Slap!

"Ah! Yes, sir. I love it."

"Don't you think I deserve thanks, cunt?"

Slap!

"Ah! Thank you, sir."

"It's going to get even better, slut."

Slap!

Lorenzo hit Angelica's ass with the belt a few more times. The swats were moderately hard and the pain was bearable, although it began to mount up. The detective was certain that her buttocks were pink by now. The vibrator was doing its job as well. If it continued to buzz on her pussy she would soon not need to pretend that her body was betraying her. Lorenzo was an evil bastard, but apparently he knew which buttons on the female body to press.

The thug put the belt away and moved to Angelica's side. He squatted down and began to play with her breasts; he was not as rough as she had feared. His touch obviously was not a gentle caress, but it was not causing her any pain either. Reluctantly Angelica had to admit that the bastard was giving her some pleasure.

"Mhmm,'' the detective moaned softly, this again was not acting.

"We're going to have a lot of fun," Lorenzo repeated.

He fondled her breasts until they heard a doorbell. Even when expecting guests Lorenzo always locked his dungeon.

"Here they are," he announced, "I hope that you're warmed up already."

Before leaving to open the door the thug turned the vibrator to maximum speed and pumped up the anal plug.

"MHMM! Angelica reacted with a louder groan.

She was trying to mentally prepare for what was to come. Fear was the dominant feeling, but because of all the toys it was beginning to mix with arousal. She hoped that it would help her with the act, as well as to simply endure the ordeal.

Lorenzo went to open the door and soon Angelica could hear the voices of the incoming men. The detective did not need to count them, she knew how many were coming. The gang consisted of eleven men, including Lorenzo and Tony. She expected that the boss would not show up, but was certain that the rest of the thugs would not miss the opportunity of fucking her. Ten men was not exactly the world record, right? The lame joke did not help, Angelica was still afraid. She was horny as well, the vibrator had done its job, her pussy seemed wet enough. She was somewhat amazed by the reaction of her own body, she had thought that the stress would destroy any chances of arousal, apparently her body operated on its own terms; hopefully it was as resilient as it was 'brave'.

THE GANGBANG

The men entered the room, but Angelica in her predicament was facing the opposite direction, so she could not see them.

"Now look at that!"

"Brandi the bimbo, the boss' bitch."

"Look at you, Carlo. You're a fucking poet."

"Yeah, and now I'll be a poet fucking."

The bunch laughed at the lame joke. All but Lorenzo, who was busy removing the toys; fortunately for Angelica he deflated the plug before pulling it out of her ass.

"She's ready and waiting," he said when he finished, "aren't you, cunt?"

"Yes, sir," the detective said what was expected of her.

"Damn, Lorenzo! You trained her already?"

"She's a cock hungry slut. Just one push was all it took. She'll beg for your cocks and thank you afterwards. Isn't it right, slut?"

"Yes, sir. Please, fuck me."

Angelica wanted to sound excited, hoping that the thugs would buy her act. She was mostly afraid though and that emotion prevailed in her voice. Apparently it was satisfying for the gangsters; they either wanted to believe that or simply did not care and just wanted to fuck her.

"Fuck yeah! I never thought I'd see this bitch begging, especially for a cock."

Slap!

Someone spanked her ass with his bare hand, then began to grope it. Another man approached her from the front, she recognised him as Luis, he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.

"Want my cock, bitch?"

"Yes, sir."

"Beg for it!"

"Please, sir. Let me suck your cock."

"I'm gonna give you my cock, all right. I'm gonna fuck that bitchy face of yours."

With that he let her hair go and unzipped his pants. Soon a cock was shoved into Angelica's mouth; fortunately for her this one was relatively small. The other man fingered her pussy for a short time, but soon she received a cock there too; she assumed it was Carlo's. A few men were touching her body and talking obscenities. Angelica could do nothing, but relax as best as she could in the dreadful circumstances and take it all.

In the gang's authorities Carlo was Tony's right hand, but the rest of the hierarchy was informal. The detective did not care in what order the thugs intended to fuck her, although she hoped that Tyrone and Jerome, the two black men, would be last, as they were in everything. Supposedly their cocks were as large as the stereotype goes.

Luis was not gentle, but considering the size of his cock the face-fucking was bearable. Angelica was no stranger to blowjobs and had performed a fair share of deep-throats; she would have never guessed that the experience would come in handy in such circumstances.

The man who entered her pussy was better endowed, but equally not gentle; yet he cared for his own comfort and the detective was wet enough, so she was spared any actual pain. From that point onwards the only thing she could do was to endure. Once the two men began to spit-roast her they no longer cared about any acts; their own physical pleasure was more important to them than the humiliation of their victim. There was still the dirty talking, but Angelica treated it like background noise. The groping was somewhat worse, the thugs' hands were rough and possessive; they were not harmful though, so the detective could bear them too.

Luis' stamina was as unimpressive as his size. Angelica had no way to count the time, but it would have been not enough to satisfy any woman during a normal intercourse. He grabbed her hair and pushed his whole cock into her mouth, it did not reach too deep. The cumshot was as poor as the rest of the performance. The detective suspected that Luis never fucked hookers together with other thugs and decided to join the gangbang only to be able to degrade her.

"Swallow it all, slut!" Luis tried to make up for the shortcomings with 'dominant' talk, but his comrades did not buy it. The detective at least had to pretend that she did.

"Thank me, bitch!"

"Thank you, sir, for fucking my mouth."