Undercover FBI Whore Pt. 02

Story Info
Undercover agent gets some more special hands on training.
4.6k words
4.62
21.6k
37
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spyndrix
spyndrix
88 Followers

I went into Stan's adjoining bathroom and cleaned myself up. What had just happened? Did my fellow agent and my boss both just use me for some free sex? Was I that gullible and that far gone to put up any sort of protest? Why did I just let that happen? I finished cleaning myself up since I was in quite the state and then stormed back into his office ready to give them hell for what they just put me through.

Before I could lay into the both of them my boss Stan handed Russ a black credit card, (supposedly a no limit company card) and instructed him to take me out to lunch and bring me up to speed on the mission. I couldn't help but blink a few times and catch myself before I blew my temper. I had to put myself in check while I tried to make some sort of sense out of this whole thing.

Russ took my arm and placed it through his other one like a gentleman and escorted me out of Stan's office. "Let's make this lunch the date you owe me, shall we?"

"What date? What do you mean?" I answered, still a little flabbergasted by this whole ordeal.

"Come on now Alison, or should I say Madison, I didn't take you for a welcher." He pressed the button to the elevator and guided me inside when the doors opened.

As the doors closed and we began our descent, "What welching? What are you on about?" My mind was in such a fog I had honestly forgotten what he was talking about.

"You agreed that if I got you a undercover operation you would go out on a date with me." He was quick to remind me. "A proper date. I would even pay for everything, and now with this," he held up the company credit card and let the light play off it's black surface as he twiddled it back and forth in his hand, "it won't be a problem."

"No limit." he added in a sing song voice.

"But... but didn't you guys just use me for... for your own gratification?" I asked in a puzzled voice.

"Use you for our own... Oh, I see. You think this was some sort of a set up, a scam!" Russ began to raise his voice. "That was training. Just where do you think you're going undercover at? It's not some fancy hotel where you'll be treated as a princess. It's 'Sweet Cheeks! A fucking strip club and a quite a nasty one at that, you stupid cunt.!"

I quickly realized he was right, just what did I expect would happen when I was undercover. I couldn't call 'time-out' or just walk away without not only blowing my cover but possibly blowing the whole operation to catch Marco. The only way I could convince anyone that I was a stripper, a proper type of stripper that would be accepted into 'Sweet Cheeks,' in essence a whore, was to actually become one essentially. That's what all the training this week would be about.

"I'm sorry. Honestly! It just all took me by surprise. I'm getting my head around it all now. Please forgive me for being unprofessional." I felt like an absolute idiot for being so foolish. What did I think the FBI actually was, some front for pervs? Man did i feel small, petty, and foolish.

"No harm done but listen, if you were going into a situation where you were expected to do a lot of fighting you would be getting hand-to-hand training, a situation with gun play and you would be spending all day at the firing range. Correct? Am I wrong?" Russ pressed home the point.

"No. No. You're right of course, the training always corresponds to the mission. It actually makes sense. And you're being a good handler by trying to bring me up to speed for this mission." I couldn't believe what I was about to say next. "Thank you! I really do appreciate it all. Getting me the mission, and all the training, and everything. Thank you!"

"Don't sweat it. Besides we can go anywhere for lunch." Russ said, holding up the black credit card. "How about a nice high-scale restaurant? It's on the company dime after all."

"That actually sounds nice, I'm famished and could eat a horse." I tried to sound excited by the idea but found my emotions were still all mixed up.

It didn't take long to drive to the restaurant, get a table, and order some food. They brought us some complimentary appetizers with our drink orders and Russ took this opportunity to explain some more about the mission. He went over the dangers some more and filled in a lot of the blanks. I paid special attention, knowing that it would all help with my mission eventually.

"Listen," Russ began, "I know it all seems a little surreal but bringing down Marco is a once in a lifetime kind of mission. It will make your reputation in the FBI for the rest of your career. Now are you willing to put yourself in my hands. To trust me completely that I will have your back and make sure you succeed?"

I hesitated briefly, but not long enough for him to question my dedication before responding enthusiastically, "Yes, I'm on board! Let's nail Marco to wall and bury him!"

"Ok, great!" Russ answered excitedly, "After we finish lunch we'll do some shopping since it's all paid for by the company." He once again held up the black credit card with no limit. "Is there anything else you want? Perhaps, some dessert?"

I ordered something off the menu that had chocolate in the title and was enjoying it immensely, I even offered some to Russ but he said he had other plans for dessert. He leaned in a little close so he wouldn't be overheard and said, "By the end of this week your training is complete whether you're ready or not. We have a brief window to insert you into a position where you can get a job at 'Sweet Cheeks.' So the rest of this week will be intense. Are you ready for that?"

"Yes, I'm on board. Whatever it takes, I'm ready." I shot back as I finished the last bite of my dessert. "I'm finished. I'm ready to go shopping. Although I'm not sure what that as to do with my mission?"

"We have to get you some proper clothes. Clothes for a stripper. Clothes for a whore. Clothes that Alison might never be caught dead in but that Madison would wear every day of the week." Russ replied smugly.

I swear he was enjoying this whole thing way too much. He then added, "But before we go shopping let's put you in the right frame of mind. Crawl under the table and blow me, right now, right here in this fancy restaurant."

"What? You're kidding, I can't do that. I'll be seen, we'll get caught and get in trouble." I tried to protest.

"That's what I would expect from Alison. If you can't get into character how are you going to be in character when it's required 24/7?" Russ explained. "Right, shopping trip is off and so is the mission. Stan was right, you're just not ready for this level of being an FBI agent."

"No! Wait. Ok, I can get into pretending to be Madison. Just give me another chance." I begged him.

"That's my point though. You can't just pretend to be Madison sometimes, when it suits you. You have to become Madison. To actually be her. The best undercover agents are indistinguishable from the real deal. So this will be your last chance. You will only be referred to as Madison from now on and you will do anything I request of you. No matter the level of depravity or debauchery. Understood?"

"Yes. Ok, I understand what you're saying. From now on I'm Madison, a whore of a stripper. I got it. I can do this." I sat there staring across the table at him.

He stared back for a few seconds before adding, "Well?"

"Well what? I said I understood, I'm Madison." I kept staring back not sure what he was waiting for.

"Crawl under the table and blow me... Madison. The tablecloth is floor length and no one will see, no one will know but you and me." Russ had this little smirk on his face that was both infuriating and sort of charming in an odd sort of way. I couldn't help feel like he was taking advantage of this whole undercover business. But in the end I decided he was of course right, I had to become Madison and therefore I had to complete my training even if it was at his hands and perverted mind.

I slinked out of my chair and slipped under the table and crawled over between his legs which he spread wide apart for me. I reached up and unbuckled his belt. I couldn't believe I was going to do this here in a fancy restaurant. I was going to actually give someone a blowjob. I unzipped his pants and reached inside. I fished around and found the opening to the front of his boxers and reached inside.

I wrapped my fingers around his throbbing boner and fished it out into the open. I looked at it up close, noticing how thick it was and how the veins criss-crossed it's length. It was a nice sized piece of equipment to be sure. The smell was a little sweaty but had this heady scent of testosterone. I leaned forward and began licking up and down the sides of it to get it nice and wet, to lubricate it properly.

Next I opened wide and gobbled just the head inside my warm mouth and then pulled back letting it pop out of my mouth like I was sucking on a lollipop. I repeated this a few time and then began to bob back and forth when I had the head in my mouth, taking more and more of his length deeper and deeper into my cavernous mouth. I was really starting to get into the idea of blowing him without anyone knowing what was going on underneath the table.

I was slurping and sucking away with gusto, really getting into the adopted persona of Madison. I could hear him occasionally groaning and moaning away above the table. He began to give me instructions, when to lick, when to suck, and just how deep to take him inside my warm, wet mouth. I eagerly bobbed back and forth on his rock hard cock, giving one of the best blowjobs I had ever given in my life... well, in Madison's life, I guess. I had to remember this was who i am now. Madison the stripper whore.

As I sank more and more into the idea of being Madison I sped up my sucking of his cock and must of been making some noise because an elderly gentleman at the next table asked what that was, and without missing a beat Russ answered, "Oh that's just my niece. She's under the table giving me quite a blowjob right now, don't let her sucking my dick ruin your meal."

I almost stopped in my tracks but realized he was testing me still, trying to see if he could break me out of character. I'll show him I thought. I'll be such a good little whore and make him pop off in my mouth before we go shopping. I sped up up some more and tried my best to take as much of him into my mouth as i possibly could, redoubling my efforts to make him cum in my mouth.

"Well, there's no need to be rude about it, I was just wondering what the noise was, is all." The elderly gentleman shot back.

"No! I'm serious, sir. Look!" and with that he lifted the side of the tablecloth that was facing the elderly gentleman and put my cocksucking on full display not only to the elderly gentleman but that entire side of the restaurant. I couldn't believe he just did that. He almost got me to stop but like a pro I just kept up my bobbing motion and slurping sounds, trying my best to get Russ off.

The elderly gentleman leaned forward to get a better look and almost fell out of his chair. Russ grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me off of his cock for a second. "Spit on it you dirty little slut!" He ordered and I spit a big glob of saliva all over the length of his cock making it well lubricated. "Now take it down your throat you nasty whore and swallow Uncle's big load. Finish your dessert!"

And using my hair he forced his cock back into my mouth and began sliding it down my throat without waiting to see if I was ready or not. He pumped away, face-fucking the living shit out of me until he began throbbing and blasting away with thick, ropey, slimy trails of cum, right down my gullet. I had little choice in the matter and just kept swallowing as I heard the elderly gentleman say to his wife.

"Look at this dear, that little hussy is swallowing her Uncle's entire load down her throat!" And his wife then leaned across the table and looked over in our direction and added, "Surely, not! He's not really cumming is he, here in the middle of the restaurant?"

Just to prove he was Russ pulled out of my mouth and shot some ropey trails of cum all over my face and hair, making a complete and utter mess of me. Proving I was nothing more than a nasty little whore. Who else would let her 'Uncle' finsih all over her in public. He let me go and I regained my seat and sat up.

As I reached for my napkin and tried to wipe the excess cum I hadn't swallowed, wiping off my face and trying futilely to clean it out of my hair. I could see the elderly couple still gawking at me. And that was when i realized Russ has slipped under the table himself and crawled over between my legs.

He took hold of the hem of my dress and hiked it up to my waist, "You just sit there and let Uncle Russ take care of you now, Madison." He then hooked his thumbs into my panties and began to ease them down my thighs. "Wait! Not here in front of everyone 'Uncle' Russ!" I tried to play along.

My panties had begun to soak through with my juices and were clinging to my crack. "Don't you worry your pretty little head, Madison. Your 'Uncle' Russ wants his dessert now!" And with that he slipped my panties down my long legs and off over my feet. He then used his hands, one on each of my legs, to spread them wide apart exposing my juicy slit to everyone, not just the elderly couple.

I saw a young couple who must have of saved up to go on a special date sitting at another table and they started to take a deep interest in what Russ was doing to me. He ducked his head and licked from my anus to clit, letting saliva dribble out of his mouth along his tongue as he did so, really getting me lubricated, although it wasn't necessary as I was clearly dipped cunt juice like a leaky faucet and everyone could see.

They could also hear as Russ began to noisily slurp all around, and then suckle on my clitty. He really went to town and began to chow down on his dessert. I couldn't remember if I was supposed to be Alison or Madison or whoever. The most exquisite tingly sensations began rocketing up and down from the top of my head to the tips of my toes and back again to my clit.

I finally exploded like fucking nitroglycerin and came like gangbusters, gushing loads of cunt cream all over Russ, absolutely drenching him in my sweet pussy juice. He just kept lapping away like a newborn kitten lapping up cream. I started to come back to earth from my extreme orgasm and heard the old couple getting up to leave. "Well she's just nothing more than a tramp!"

I could also see the young couple getting up, the young woman pulling the young man to his feet. "I thought you wanted a fancy meal? Aren't we going to eat?" the young man asked. The young woman hurriedly led him out of the restaurant, "Let' just go to the car and I'll give you something to eat. I hope you were paying attention to what her Uncle was doing to her."

Russ had put my dress back down and got back into his seat just as the waiter was bringing the check. "Will there be anything else, sir?" The waiter asked.

"No, I'm ready to leave." Russ said and produced the black credit card. The waiter's eyes lit up as he saw how important a customer Russ must of been to own such a distinguished credit card.

"Very good, sir." The waiter then happened to look down and bent down to retrieve something. He stood back up with my panties and asked, "Would madam like these back?"

Before I could respond Russ cut in with, "No! You can keep those as a extra tip and make sure to take 20% for yourself and your silence."

"As sir wishes," the waiter bowed and could be seen sniffing my panties as he went off to register the black credit card for our visit.

After Russ got the card back and we made our exit we next drove to the lower east side of the city, the red light district.

"What are we doing here? What kind of shopping can we do here?" I asked curiously.

Russ pulled up in front of a seedy looking old adult bookstore and got out. "Come on. This place will have just what we need for Madison's attire." He opened the door and we went inside as a little bell jingled and announced our entrance.

Russ seemed a little too comfortable with the whole layout of the place and knew just where to go to select the items he wanted for Madison. I just tagged along, my eyes bugging out at all the raunchy stuff on display for purchase. This was every pervert's idea of heaven, they had everything you could possibly think of.

Russ selected a shiny red vinyl outfit that consisted of a very short skirt and thigh high, high-heel boots, with some sort of semi-transparent ultra-thin material for a tube top. He also selected a very large, remote controlled butt-plug vibrator, and some dildos, vibrators, and nipple-clamps.

When he went up to the counter to make his purchase and plopped down all the stuff, a 12" black dildo fell onto the floor. The overweight clerk with glasses picked it up and added it back to the pile of other merchandise but not before adding, "We currently have the real thing here in back. If you're interested."

"Oh! You mean the glory holes! There's someone here who fits that description?" Russ asked while nudging me in the side at his little joke.

"Can you bag these other items up and we'll collect them on our way out." Then taking my arm and half dragging me along with the 'clothes' he had selected he led me back to the booths that had the glory holes.

He had me change into the 'sexy' outfit that would become Madison's attire once we inside one of the booths. He stood quietly off to one side and whispered for me to get on my knees and and curl one of my fingers through the hole in the wall at waist level.

I slowly sank down to my knees and did what he had said and within seconds a big long black cock poked angrily through the hole. What a massive beast of a monster this cock was. It had to be every inch of a foot long, probably more. I remembered what I had done to Russ in the restaurant under the table and began licking along the sides of this massive member.

I slathered it with my saliva before trying to gobble it all down. I bobbed and choked on as much of it as I could but there was just no way to voluntarily take the enormous length down my throat. That is until I felt Russ's hand on the back of my head forcing me to swallow every inch of that big black cock.

He gently pushed and whispered for 'dear little Madison' to close her eyes and relax, let 'good ol' Uncle Russ' help her with her 'chocolate dessert.' I complied with everything, since I was Madison, I was an absolute whore and my perverted old 'Uncle' was pimping me out to this giant african cock.

I actually felt the moment it bent a little deep with in my throat and just slid all the way down. My 'Uncle' Russ whispered 'open your eyes' and I did. There was less than an inch between me and the wall. I had the entirety of the 'anaconda' down my throat. Before i could even begin to panic at this thought Russ began to pull back on my hair signalling me to ease back off of it and allow it to exit my throat.

But not all the way. With just an inch or two remaining in my mouth Russ reversed course and began shoving my face forward, forcing the entire length back down my throat. He kept doing this and began to pick up speed. I just tried to relax and let Russ fuck my throat with the big black cock. Until we both saw his large nut sack begin to swell. Russ immediately forced me all the way down onto his length and held me there.

He just kept whispering 'swallow' over and over and didn't let me up until I did. I kept swallowing as the black dick kept erupting down my throat. I thought it would never end but it finally did and still, Russ wouldn't let pull back. "Swallow a couple of more times, make sure you got the entire load down in your belly and you're not going to retch." Russ instructed and I again complied.

spyndrix
spyndrix
88 Followers
12