Undercover FBI Whore Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spyndrix
spyndrix
88 Followers

"There you go Madison, you dirty little cum dumpster." Russ insulted me as he let go and let me extract the huge black cock from my throat before I suffocated on it. I gasped and gasped as I tried to catch my breath.

"Are you trying to kill me!" I yelled, and the african man on the other side of the wall mistakenly thought I was talking to him. "Hey relax baby! You took it like a real pro! You a bonafide $10 hoe now!"

I got up off my knees and we went back out to collect our other things we had purchased before leaving. That's when we both noticed the clerk had been watching it all on the security cameras. "You certainly are a talented whore." The clerk tried to compliment Madison.

"You have no idea." Russ added and grabbed my hair at the back of my head and directed my to lean my head back forcibly and said, "Open!" I again complied and opened my mouth and Russ took the opportunity to spit into my open mouth, "Swallow!" he instructed and I complied.

"You want to try?" Russ asked the chubby clerk. And before I could protest or close my mouth the clerk hocked a loogie right into my mouth. Russ clamped his other hand under my jaw, closing my mouth and released my hair using that hand to stroke my throat and say, "Swallow!" and like a good little whore, I complied.

We left the store and returned to work. It was very embarrassing walking through the offices while wearing my new outfit. Russ tried to assuage some of the shame by saying. "This is just some whore I hired for the boss." And wouldn't you know it, although I had spent months working here, not a single person recognized me.

Even my boss Stan did a double take as I entered his office and sat on the couch with my legs spread wide, looking every bit the common whore. He walked over and stroked the back of his hand along my jaw line, "Well, let's see if you're ready for the final test of today shall we?"

And he began turning me over and flipping my little skirt up, seeing that I wasn't wearing any panties he unzipped and fished out his cock. He wasted no time in lining it up with my little sphincter and pushing forward sliding slowly inside me. he gave me a minute to adjust before starting to pump away. "Madison you got one fine ass on you for a whore."

He fucked me for a half an hour and actually came twice filling my rectum up with quite a massive amount of cum. Just when he was finishing pumping the second load up into me the door to his office opened. Since I wasn't at his desk the guy from the mail room just opened the door and stuck his head in, "Got a package here you have to sign for."

He stopped dead in his tracks as he saw his boss fucking some whore up the ass. "Oh! Ah, sorry! Didn't know you were busy in here. I'll just give you some privacy." And he started to back out of the office.

"Wait!" Stan said, "For your efficient service... and to keep your mouth shut about all of this, why not take some sloppy seconds." Stan offered me to this stranger from the mail room.

"Is the lady ok with this?" the mail room guy asked.

"Oh, she isn't lady! No! No! She's just a common whore and you can just go ahead and fuck her without getting her permission. Isn't that right slut?" Stan stated as a matter of fact. I eagerly complied by sticking my rump up in the air and wiggling my tushy back and forth encouragingly at the mail room guy.

He approached and didn't realize that I was just getting fucked in the ass, he thought I was just getting fucked so he entered my pussy and began pumping away. "This little slut fucking loves the cock doesn't she?" he asked as he stopped moving and let me do all the work pumping my slick cunt up and down the length of his cock.

After a few more minutes of this the excitement of the whole situation was too much and me, Alison, came all over his cock as he again took over the fucking and began to pump his cock back and forth inside my defenceless little pussy, stretching me open, and forcing his large cock deep inside until he erupted and filled me with his cum.

After he left I once again made my way slowly into the adjoining bathroom of my boss and got cleaned up before clocking out for the day. This had to be one of the best Monday's ever and would forever redefine this day of the week for me. I couldn't help but wonder what tomorrow would bring. After all I had four more days of training to get through.

See you all tomorrow on Tuesday.

spyndrix
spyndrix
88 Followers
12