Undercover Pt. 03

Story Info
Lindsey and DaShawn have fun at the mall!
2k words
4.51
8.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MollyG18
MollyG18
86 Followers

Walking into the mall with DaShawn felt totally different than when she had gone out with Brandon in the past. Lindsey had always gotten a good deal of attention no matter who she was with, but with Brandon she always got the feeling that people saw her and her husband as two attractive, successful, well-adjusted people. The look on people's faces seemed to reflect that when they looked at the married couple.

However now, things felt totally different. DaShawn's massive arm was around Lindsey's shoulders and his hand rested on one of her large breasts. People were clearly doing their best to pretend they didn't notice, but she could see the clearly negative emotions in the bystanders' eyes: judgment, lust, jealousy, and more.

Lindsey's face was bright red, but the euphoria from her first true plunge into life as a true submissive kept her from protesting. Anytime a doubting thought appeared in her head: What am I doing? Lindsey are you crazy? This has gone way too far!!! The euphoric memory of what had just happened in the car would replay in her head and she would cozy up closer to DaShawn.

"Here we go." DaShawn gestured with his head towards a popular lingerie and womenswear store, and then brought his hand from around Lindsey's shoulder and gave her a firm smack on her ass. "Let's get you somethin' better to wear, bitch." DaShawn said loudly, not caring if anyone around might hear his degrading language.

"Yes daddy..." Lindsey replied softly, starting towards the store.

DaShawn grabbed her arm and stopped her. "What'd you say slut? Couldn't hear you?"

A few people had turned their heads to look at the odd pair. Lindsey's face was bright red in shame.

"Yes Daddy." She said, louder this time.

"That's better."

_______________

DaShawn browsed for a bit, softly massaging Lindsey's sensitive breast as he prowled through the aisled. Eventually, he found an outfit that he wanted Lindsey to try, a two piece pajama set comprised of a pair of soft pink cotton shorts and sleeveless tank top.

DaShawn grabbed a chair and sat it across from one of the dressing rooms. "Try it on."

"Yes Daddy." Lindsey replied and went into the changing room. She slipped out of her outfit and put on the one that DaShawn had selected. It was definitely revealing. Her midriff was exposed and a good deal of cleavage was on display. She sorts only barely covered her ass. If she bent over, even slightly, her ass would definitely be on display. She knew that only a couple days ago, she would never wear something like this. I look hot though. Daddy's gonna love it.

She stepped out of the changing room and waited for DaShawn's reaction. He was texting someone. After a few seconds he glanced up for a second and then returned to texting. "That shit's way too big. Get a smaller one and put it on."

That was the last thing Lindsey had expected to hear. Did I hear him right? Too big? She looked down at herself. This could be a swimsuit!

"Bitch are you deaf?" DaShawn was still looking at his phone. "Don't make me repeat myself."

Lindsey snapped out of it. "S-sorry Daddy!" She hurried back to where they found the outfit and got one that was a few sizes smaller and nearly ran back to the changing room. She could feel the eyes of the other shoppers as her oversized assets bounced around in the already skimpy outfit. What will they think of the next one..?

She closed the door behind her and squeezed herself into the new outfit. She looked at herself in the mirror. I look like a prostitute. Some part of herself that had been pushed deep down beneath the ecstasy of her submission to DaShawn screamed out at her not to degrade herself with such a slutty outfit. But the new her, "Molly," could only get excited as dressing like such a whore for her owner. The top was stretched around her large perky breasts so that it practically looked like a single band of fabric covering her nipples, which poked through the thin material. The ample flesh of her breasts jiggled with each movement she made. Her toned stomach was obviously completely exposed, and the shorts were hardly better than underwear. Her bubble butt was was practically uncovered. She opened the door. "Ok Daddy... how is it?" She asked before doing a twirl.

DaShawn had put his phone down, and Lindsey could see his massive cockmeat twitch beneath his baggy pants. Lindsey squirmed with excitement.

"Now that's better." DaShawn stood up and brought one of his massive paws down to her ass and squeezed it before giving it a firm spank. "Sexy as fuck girl. Dis is gonna be perfect once I get that ass inked up. Bring me your other clothes."

Molly moaned at the feeling of his strong hands on her soft skin, and at his command brought him her clothes. Inked up? I wonder what he means by that? She wondered.

DaShawn walked over to a nearby trashcan and threw them away. "You don't need that ugly shit anymore. Grab a couple more of these in other colors and lets go."

Molly felt a pang of shock through her excitement. He wants me to wear this now?! Lindsey has assumed that this was something for her to wear in the bedroom. Is it even legal for me to wear this in public? She didn't have time to consider the question. DaShawn was already walking away. She hurried to grab the other clothes and then returned to him near the checkout line.

The clerk at the counter was a young woman who tried to stifle her reaction when she saw the erotic pair approaching the counter. "Did you find everything ok?"

Lindsey's face was bright red. She looked up to DaShawn, but he was texting someone again. She looked back at the clerk. "Y-yes thank you." She said meekly and reached into her purse to get out her credit card. She paid quickly and then turned to DaShawn. "O-ok we're ready, Da-" She looked back at the clerk. "DaShawn."

DaShawn put down his phone and raised an eyebrow. Lindsey felt her heart drop. "The fuck did you just call me bitch?" DaShawn gave her a firm slap on the face.

The clerk watched, shocked as Lindsey began to apologize. "I-I'm sorry Daddy! I thought, um.." She looked back at the clerk again.

"Bitch I don't care if we at yo gramma's funeral, you my fuckin bitch. Bitches don't get to use my name. I hear you say that shit again you gonna get a lot worse than a smack."

"I-I'm so sorry Daddy." Lindsey was on the verge of tears.

"Aight, let's bounce." DaShawn grabbed Lindsey by her neck and pulled her towards him and then brought his hand down to massage her ass as he led her from he store.

People were already staring at Lindsey in her old outfit, now they were stopping in their tracks to gawk at her. She felt ashamed, but knew that there was nothing she could do about it.

"Aight, need one more thing. Lessgo." DaShawn fondled her ass and tits casually as they strolled through the mall. They walked for a while and eventually wound up in front of a pet store.

What are we doing here?

DaShawn answered her question quickly. "Need to get yo collar."

Lindsey's face turned bright red. I can't believe this is happening... Every time some feeling of dignity or sense would compel Lindsey to put an end to this absurd treatment, a flash of horniness would come over her. Fuckk, it's like I'm brainwashed...

He led her in and they walked to a row of collars. DaShawn tried a few on around Lindsey's neck and finally settled on a thin, black leather collar. After that, he got a matching leash. Lindsey paid for them and then DaShawn walked over to a machine near the entrance to the store. It was a machine that automatically made tags for a dog collar.

"This is gonna be my gift to you slut." DaShawn tapped away at the machine and then put in a few dollars. The machine hummed for a while and then Lindsey heard as the tag was dispensed. DaShawn grabbed it and connected it to the collar and held it out in front of her.

Daddy's Cumslut Was written in all caps on the tag, which was in the shape of a heart.

Lindsey was speechless. He wants me to wear that? She just stared, feeling equal parts humiliated and horny. There's no way...

Several seconds passed in silence.

"You ain't got nothing to say huh? Slut you gonna learn to be grateful when yo Daddy buys you a gift." He reached into his back pocket and produced the leash that they had bough earlier. "I was gonna use this later but you gotta learn a lesson. On yo knees bitch."

Lindsey's mind was blank. This was a level of depravity that she had never even heard of. Do not put on that collar, Lindsey. It's time to stop this. She felt her mouth open, ready to protest.

"Bitch, if you ever wanna taste of this dick again you better got down yo fucken knees and beg me to put this collar around yo neck."

Lindsey's adrenaline flared and she dropped to her knees so quickly that it hurt. "I-I'm sorry Daddy. Please let me wear the collar. Thank you so much for the gift. I'm so sorry I'm so stupid!" She babbled, the thought of losing his cock too much to bear. "Please please Daddy I'm so sorry."

A few people were watching in mixed horror and arousal as DaShawn stepped around behind her and tightened the collar around her neck and then clipped the leash to it. "That's better slut. Don't forget who owns you. Now you can crawl wit me to the food court and buy me some food."

"Yes Daddy. Thank you Daddy."

_________________

Molly had never been so horny. She crawled along the dirty mall floor as DaShawn strolled slowly behind her. Normally she would be freaked out about what everyone thought of her, but she was so aroused that she didn't even care. It was as if her mind were blank.

When they arrived at the food court, DaShawn took a seat and Molly stopped next to him at his feet. DaShawn unhooked the leash. "Get me a burger and get yo ass back here."

"Yes Daddy." Molly scampered off. As she walked through the crowd, the people around her practically formed a wave as their heads turned to look at her erotic body in the lewd outfit. She went to a burger place and ordered a burger combo with a soda and then brought it back. She placed the trey in front of DaShawn and then got back onto her knees and clipped the leash back to her collar without prompting.

DaShawn laughed. "Now that's a good slut. Since you finally actin' right, imma let you eat too." DaShawn brought his hand down to the massive mound in his pants and shook it.

Lindsey knew this was crazy. But the thought of not sucking his cock right now seemed even crazier. "T-thank you Daddy!" She said in a breathy, reverent voice and crawled under the table. She could hear DaShawn unwrapping his food as she unwrapped hers. She pulled the massive, thick, black fuckstick out from his pants wasted no time in wrapping her hungry mouth around it. She didn't know if anyone else could see her, and she didn't care.

She slurped and sucked on his cock for what felt like hours, but it was apparently only long enough for DaShawn to eat. She heard him drinking the last few sips of his drink and then felt his strong hand pull on her hair. His cock stirred as it slipped out of her mouth. She held her mouth open and felt rope after rope of his thick, piping hot seed spray onto her. Into her hair, her mouth, over her eyes and down onto her tits. As he painted her, she felt herself reach an orgasm, the pleasure of worshipping his dominant cock being too much.

His impossible torrent of baby batter finally reached its conclusion, leaving Lindsey practically covered in his seed. She panted heavily. "Thank you Daddy..." She cooed.

"Let's go slut." He tugged on her leash.

To be continued...

MollyG18
MollyG18
86 Followers