All Comments on 'Undercover Pt. 03'

by MollyG18

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
RaquelWRaquelW11 months ago

really really good,

can't wait for the new episodees

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Absolutely love where this is going. I'm sure a bunch of weirdos are going to comment all sorts of trash talk. Forget em. They literally wasted their time reading stuff they know they wouldn't like if they even read it at all. I can't fathom spending my time commenting on stuff I don't like all day on this site.

That said please keep this story up. Love his he's training her hard right away. Love that she's conditioning herself along with what DeShawn is doing. Hoping he makes her get some really slutty tattoos and piercings. Take her to a black salon and really embarrass and humiliate her with a totally new look.

Thanks again for another great chapter. Can't wait for more.

jleetechiejleetechie11 months ago

Mouthwatering story. Just a hint of noncon or reluctant doubles the heat. Truly look forward the next chapter, hopefully a nice long one.

syn4321syn432111 months ago

I didn't expect to like this. Thematically, it's not exactly my thing. However--it's VERY well-written and edited. Nice work. Very hot!

trevinshutrevinshu10 months ago

Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Absolutely love this. Hoping DaShawn takes Lindsey to a salon after. Get her a slutty makeover. Long ho nails and maybe a haircut. Bleach her hair platinum and shave one side. Maybe some braids to really change it up. Then over to the tattoo parlor for that ink. Definitely some nipple piercings and maybe a few others. A dangling naval ring would be hot with her exposed midriff. I'm sure whatever you have planned will be great.

LordlasherLordlasher10 months ago

Molly when are you going to come out with chapter four? I want to see her surrender to him fully I want to see him penetrate her with that cock and she say he owns her

LordlasherLordlasher10 months ago

I am looking forward to her allowing him to pierce her and then succumb to his big black snake as it penetrates her for the first time owning her and his saying she will never fuck get husband again unless he allows it and she saying yes

Patricia169Patricia1698 months ago

nice story Molly love it !

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ugh the wait for the next part is so hard. You have the making of a really great story here. The corruption of a hot young white policewoman by a wanted thug pimp is insanely hot. Can't wait to see what else he's going to do to her. Covering her in trashy bbc slut tattoos and piercings is going to be so hot.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love to have more chapters (gloryhole, street walking, brothel ?)

robertg332robertg3325 months ago

We want the next chapters! Great storyline

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hope this isn't a dead story. It was getting good fast.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous