Undercover Stripper 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok." Trying to look concerned Tom asked, "What do you want me to do then?"

"Work the floor and the VIP room as usual but keep an eye on the girls to. I'll have to cover for Gregor until he gets back." The security boss informed him then made off to do whatever he had to.

Jess walked in at that point and he quickly told her that Markov had been summoned to meet his boss just to put her mind at ease. The news sent her off to prepare with a big smile on her face.

At ten minutes to opening Jessica reappeared, changed and ready to dance in her purple outfit with hold up black stockings and her stiletto heels. As she took up a place at the bar Tom went to help Daryl unlock for what would likely be a busy Saturday evening.

A dozen or so punters were outside waiting for the club to open but as Jessica was third on stage, it gave time for a few more customers to filter in before it was time for her first dance.

So, when the DJ eventually announced Sapphire as the next act the bar was almost half full.

Tom was standing at the back watching his wife strip when Danny Brookes appeared at his elbow.

"She's a looker ain't she?" The voice beside him made him start.

"Oh hi, yeah, yeah she is." His attention was on Danny now, rather than Jess who was on stage opening her legs wide for a tipper.

"You and her are an item, aren't you?" It wasn't really a question.

Tom carefully considered his answer before shrugging, "Does it matter if we are?"

"Not to me and I'm running the place now, at least for the moment." He shook his head and smiled malevolently.

"Where's Markov?"

Danny Brookes gave him another evil smile, "He's been... re-assigned, shall we say."

Tom didn't answer instead he gave his off handed comment some serious thought.

"Definitely a looker, with a nice body too. I'm surprised you let that sleaze Markov fuck her. Maybe I'll have to give her a try as you're the obliging sort."

Tom bit his tongue as he commented on his wife again before moving away.

As soon as Jessica appeared from backstage, he told her about Danny now being in charge and his comment about Gregor Markov.

"Do you think Frank Harwood might make an appearance?" She deliberated, obviously wondering how she might get to him if he did.

"Guess we'll have to see." Her husband told her before he had to step back to allow a customer to ask her for a private dance.

Chapter 12 - Lap Dance

The evening continued in the same manner for a while with Jess doing several more lap dances. When, after she had just returned from her third on stage strip to sit at the bar, a smartly dressed man approached her.

"Good evening, Mr Harwood has asked if would care to dance for him in the VIP lounge, Sapphire?" It was a politely worded order, rather than a request.

Jess bit her lower lip and glanced momentarily past him to her husband as he listened from a few feet away. Her plan had paid off, she was actually going to meet the mysterious big boss.

"Yes. Of course. I'd be delighted to." She answered coolly, slipping off her stool.

"He'll pay you at the end of the dance, if that's ok with you?" The goon Harwood had sent informed her impersonally.

"Shall we go then." Glancing back at her husband as they headed towards curtained off entrance to the VIP area, Jess smiled weakly.

The security man positioned there had obviously been instructed as to what was happening and pulled back the drapes, telling Jessica they wouldn't be disturbed as she nervously stepped inside.

Despite his duties Tom knew he had to get a look at the mysterious gang boss.

Regardless of the fact his wife was about to strip for him he needed to see the man for himself and he headed to the walkway where he could watch exactly what went on.

Entering the VIP Jessica walked across to him, her hips swaying invitingly, she could feel the same aura emanating from the enigmatic and shadowy Frank Harwood as her husband could standing several yards away in the shadows.

"Good evening, Sapphire or should I call you Jessica?" The gangster smiled charmingly at her.

Standing in front of him in a lacey red bra, thong and red fishnet stockings she posed, one hand on her hip, and replied as sexily as she could, "Either will do, Mister Harwood."

Taking the opportunity to study him she noted that Frank Harwood was about 50, around six feet tall with steel grey hair he looked like he worked out, judging by his impressive physique. His tanned complexion suggested he either spent a lot of time in the sun or he wasn't a natural born Briton.

What was most apparent though was his dark brooding eyes, eyes that seemed to bore into her very sole and the air of power he exuded, an aura that she could feel just standing in front of him.

She also noticed he didn't invite her to sit.

"Please, call me Frank." He smiled charmingly, "After all I have to thank you for the information you gave my associate Mr Brookes on my former employee Mr Markov. It was most appreciated. He was defrauding us of a substantial amount of potential earnings."

The way he said 'former' sent a chill down her spine and she guessed Gregor Markov wouldn't be coming back to the club any time soon.

Taking out his wallet he slowly counted out a hundred pounds in twenty-pound notes onto the small table and looked up at Jessica, "So, are you going to dance for me Sapphire?"

She swallowed apprehensively. Dealing with Gregor Markov had been one thing. It was blatantly obvious to her that Frank Harwood would be something totally different. There would be no easy way to fool this man.

The pulsing beat of the music from the bar was piped into the room through speakers on the wall and, taking her gaze from the money, Jess started swaying her body as seductively as she could.

Losing herself in the rhythm she ran her fingers through her long blonde hair letting it tumble across her shoulders as she gyrated sexily in front of the gang's mysterious leader.

"I strip, and you can touch my breasts if you want."

She looked straight into his eyes and told him bluntly as she started to dance.

"Anything else?" He asked, his face expressionless.

"Anything else is against the club rules."

"It's my club." Frank Harwood told her casually and smirked.

She smiled impishly back at him, "Then you should know the rules."

With her cheeky comment she turned away from him bumping and grinding her bottom as she looked back over her shoulder. Then she reached up behind her to unsnap the hooks on her bra.

Holding the cups over her modest chest she spun around to face him and continued to sway enticingly just a few feet in front of him. Then pulling her top away to expose her perky tits, Jessica quickly straddled his lap, her knees either side of his legs. Her body still undulating as she rubbed her crotch along his hard length, only the material of her panties and his trousers between them, while she held his shoulders and smothered his face with her breasts.

"Can I fuck you?" Frank groaned, his hands sliding up over her body and onto her breasts when she leant back allowing him to freely grope her chest.

For a moment she considered letting him have her but then she immediately decided she didn't want to appear too easy. There was certain to be more information they would need before their investigation was over.

She needed to keep him interested in her.

"Sorry, it's against the rules Frank." Jessica told him apologetically, "But I'll go as far as giving you a hand job."

With that she stood up, her body still moving in time with the music, her hands sliding up her stockinged thighs and across her stomach up to cup her small tits, her fingers toying with her half hard nipples.

Frank was spellbound as Jess turned and bent over at the waist, lowering her head so her hair tumbled towards the floor. Spreading her feet apart she kept her long legs straight as she started to rock her hips, simulating being taken from behind.

Sitting just a half-dozen feet away from her Frank moaned softly staring at the thin strip of material hiding her moist slit. While looking back between her legs, she could see his cock was now fully erect and tenting out his trousers.

"OK a hand job then. We wouldn't want to break the club rules to much would we."

He sneered lustfully not taking his eyes from the area between the top of Jess's thighs.

She stood upright and looked back over her shoulder at him, her mouth open and her eyes wide as she spanked her own arse cheek.

"Ow!"

She squealed coyly, grinning, and gently rubbed her reddened buttock before spanking herself again and turning back so she was facing him again.

"You like?" Jessica whispered staring up at him, her hips swaying as her hands came down to cover her crotch.

"Very much." Frank leant forward, unable to resist staring at the gorgeous young blonde virtually naked before him.

Closing the few feet that separated them to stand astride his thighs Jess paused her body just inches from his face. Then she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her thong and very slowly started to peel it over her hips. As she eased them down, she could see his eyes fixed on her slightly exposed mound, obviously noting that she was totally shaven.

"You want to see this pussy?" She whispered, batting her eyelashes and teasing him unmercifully.

Frank looked up and nodded, grinning at her cheekiness, "Oh, I most certainly do."

Jessica stepped away and turned her back towards him yet again. With her thighs pressed together and her legs straight she bent at the waist and slipped the thong the rest of the way down her legs. Untangling her knickers from around her shoes she stood upright, her red panties in her right hand.

"Well, you'll just have to wait." She whispered teasingly, dropping her panties onto his lap and bending forwards, she slid her hands up his legs to his hips, pressing herself up against him as she did.

Tom could barely breathe, watching his wife as she teased the older man. His prick was solid, filling out his jeans and aching for relief.

Looking up she smiled, the music all but forgotten, as she eased herself onto Frank's lap, her body tight against his.

"You are fucking something else young lady." He whispered as her hands pressed against his chest, moving up to the top of his arms when she straddled his lap.

With her hands on his shoulders, she pressed her breasts against him, and she could tell she was having an effect from the way the sizeable bulge in his pants felt against her slit.

Still moving to the music Jess leant back a little and started to tease her nipples with her index fingers, gently rubbing them and making her teats stand out like bullets.

"You like?"

Frank Harwood grinned at her lasciviously, "Yeah, I do. I like it a lot."

To Frank's surprise, she placed a finger against his lips, waiting until his mouth opened before gently slipping it between them.

"And do you like me doing that?" Jess murmured sexily.

Again, he nodded staring back into her blue eyes.

Jessica giggled, pulling her finger away and leant up pressing her swollen nipple against his lips. Surprised he opened his mouth as she pushed her breast against it, his tongue flicking the hard bud as he closed his mouth over her teat.

"Oh fuck.... aaahhhhh.... yes!" She hissed gently, letting him suckle for a moment before she pulled her tit away, leaving him open mouthed.

"Fucking hell Sapphire," He exclaimed breathlessly, his hands still on her waist, "You really are... something else."

Standing in the shadows on the walkway, his duties forgotten for the moment, Tom watched in disbelief as his wife effectively seduced the man they were trying bring down.

Lowering herself back down, sitting on his crotch with his bulge pressing between her labia she rocked her hips back and forth, gently grinding on him. His prick throbbed in his pants and he groaned as she started to slide herself up his body again.

Her hair brushed over his face as she moved upwards, her body crushed to his, then he inhaled as her small pert mounds rubbed against his cheekbones, the music mostly forgotten now as she tormented him.

Frank exhaled when Jessica pressed her belly button against his mouth, and he couldn't stop himself from flicking out his tongue to taste her flesh.

"Aaaahhhhh.... fuck!" Jess shuddered and jerked slightly but kept herself upright.

Her long legs were now fully stretched out as she stood on the sofa, her feet either side of his hips, and extended herself. Now right in front of his face, a mere 4 inches away, was her bare pussy. His eyes drank in the sight of her naked vulva, fully shaven, its outer lips glistening from her wetness.

She let him look for a moment then dropped her hand and cupped her crotch, hiding her sex from his gaze before starting to gently move her fingers back and forth rubbing herself, her hips rocking in time with her hand movements.

As he watched mesmerised, she splayed herself open, her fingers pulling her labia apart and giving him a perfect view of every intimate detail of her womanhood for the next few seconds.

Taking her hand away Jessica looked directly into his eyes and extended her middle finger and placing it between his lips.

"Mmmmmmmmmm." He gratefully opened his mouth and she gently slipped her digit into his mouth.

Letting him suck on it for a few moments she eventually eased it free and he watched intently as she placed it against her pussy, returning it to her slit and lightly pushing it into her entrance.

Frank couldn't stop himself from sighing with pleasure as her finger slipped easily between her pussy lips in one slow but smooth movement until she had it buried knuckle deep inside her.

Tom had never seen her do this in a lap dance before and, standing out of direct view, it was clear to him how she intended to ingratiate herself with the gang boss. She was almost certainly doing this with the intention of sleeping with him but, he wondered, would she actually do it now, here in the VIP suite.

"What about this? Do you like this too?" Jess bit her lower lip demurely as she fingered herself.

Frank swallowed hard as she slowly pulled her finger almost out of her cunt before sliding it back inside herself again. Barely blinking as she repeated the movements, slipping her finger in and out of her moist slit several times, before, to his utter disbelief she pulled her digit free and slid it straight back in between his lips.

Sucking on her wet finger, he could taste her as he swallowed, his saliva tinged with her juices.

However, no sooner had he done that than she pulled her finger free from his mouth and pushed her hips towards him, forcing her pussy almost into his face. Gently rocking she teased him letting him inhale the aroma of her sex before she started to slide down; the smooth skin of her flat belly pressed against him, then her firm little tits, pausing to allow him to suckle on her engorged nipples before she came to rest, straddling him, a beaming smile on her face.

Frank shook his head. "Fucking hell, really...you are something special Sapphire. I want to fuck you so badly."

Jess grinned, and started to grind her pussy on his hard bulge.

"Oh my, somebody's hard." She giggled naughtily.

Amazingly he blushed, his cheeks turning scarlet at her comment.

It was then that Jessica knew she had him. He wanted her and now she knew she would have the opportunities to find out the information they wanted.

Jess smiled naughtily at him, biting her bottom lip coyly, then placing her hands on his chest she started to ease her bum back down his thighs, pushing herself back until her feet were on the floor and her head was down on his lap.

She looked up at him, her eyes a picture of innocence and grinned while her hands felt for the buckle of his belt, undoing it before she unfastened the clasp of his suit trousers.

"You said you wanted a hand job, right?" Gazing up at him as she finally spoke, her voice little more than a hoarse whisper.

He nodded unable to tear his eyes away from her.

Standing in the shadows, totally engrossed, Tom couldn't take his gaze away either as she placed her hand on his bulge, squeezing it firmly her fingers tracing its outline.

Out in the VIP suite Jessica knelt in front of him and slid her hand further into his pants, slowly working it down along his length, keeping the pressure on his prick as she eased his shorts further down exposing his cockhead first and then the rest of his cock.

"Oh shit... Sapphire...Oh fuck..." He groaned, his manhood standing erect and upright.

Although she didn't comment Jess stared at his shaft. Long and solid she guessed it was at least 8" in length and thick, a lot thicker than Gregor Markov's had been, and that had filled her.

Her hand curled around it, her fingers not meeting, and she started to stroke. Working her small soft palm along his swollen organ, looking up at him as his breathing quickened.

Twisting and jerking his cock she could feel the veins pulsing against her fingers as his pole twitched in her grasp. Her eyes were locked onto his manhood while her soft fist pumped it steadily, her grip flexing to increase his pleasure.

At the side of the room Tom stared at his wife, his own erection painfully hard, as she gave the man they had been looking for a hand job.

Laid back on the sofa Frank let her pleasure him, her hand jerking him for several delightful minutes, until felt himself tense.

"Oh yeah, Sapphire...get ready... I'm gonna...." He groaned loudly as he ejaculated.

His body spasmed repeatedly, his cum spurting in thick ribbons from his raging hard-on while, kneeling at his feet, Jess kept wanking him, urging out every last drop of his cream. He looked down at her as she squealed, lifting her head as he jerked one final time, the last dribbles of cum oozing out over her hand.

"That's a good girl, sorry about the mess." He smirked.

She had a thick white rope of cum laying on her nose and across her lips while another glob had landed in her left eye gumming it closed and smearing her make-up.

His first two massive spurts had caught her full in the face before she could pull free.

"You really are, fucking, something else Sapphire... I really couldn't help... I... you... fuck... you were just so amazing." He laughed obviously unconcerned at what had just happened.

Jessica started giggling, her hand still holding his shaft, "Oh my god, I really didn't expect you to cum that much! Did... I really just make you cum like that?"

Frank nodded, "Yeah, you did. You were...well, fucking unbelievable babe. Are you with that security guy, Tom, isn't it?"

"Yes I am. In fact, he's working in the club right now." Jess told him. She hadn't bothered to wipe the cum from her face as she spoke, and it glistened pearly white on her cheek as she smiled.

He grinned lasciviously at her, "Well tell him from him that was amazing. Really, mind-blowing. Better than any lap dance I've had before. "

Putting her clothes back on she wiped most of his sperm off her face using her hand and the handkerchief he gave her, before scooping up the money and accepting an additional £20 from him as a tip.

Zipping himself up he watched her get dressed.

"Will you have dinner with me tomorrow night?" He asked her, "I'm sure your boyfriend Tom won't mind."

"I err... I suppose I could." Jess replied cautiously knowing full well what his intentions for her were sure to be.

Standing out of the way Tom could hardly believe his ears. She was agreeing to have dinner with the gang's boss and most likely to sleep with him. Stunned he made his way back to the bar.

The two of them reappeared a moment or two later and she kissed Frank on the cheek before he pulled her against him and planted his lips on hers. Pulling away she laughed and started making her way back towards her seat as he turned and left.