Underneath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was clean and fresh, but with a hint of a male scent that was an unfamiliar element in this situation, but surprisingly welcome. I was used to women's scent, and their rather sweet and very subtle tinge.

I had to fight a peculiar need to press my body to his back and lick over his white neck.

Really crazy experiment... now a bit out of hand.

I held my breath and felt the heat radiating from his dick hidden under the layer of pink lace.

"Your dick wants to be free, doesn't he?" I whispered so quietly, that he would never have heard it if not for our very close-closeness.

My fingertips skimmed over the fabric of his thong, feeling his heath, as I listened to his shuddery breath.

I could feel very small, involuntary throbs of his dick, as I was rubbing over it. I was so curious how it would be when I had him in my grip.

I needed to know. I needed it! Somehow this urge was rising in me.

I slowly slid my hand under his thong and my fingers touched the silky, hot skin of his dick.

I hummed into his ear "Mmmm, you are like steel and silk, Nicholas."

I still didn't pull his dick out, just kind of stroked it under the thong. Then I moved my other hand, which was on his left hip, and slowly slid it down to the waistband of his thong, stretching it on his ass and waist, and... his cock was finally free, pleasantly warm and stiff in my hand.

It was quite a nice and big dick, I must say. Maybe an inch shorter than mine. It was perfect in shape, like you could imagine the most ideal proportions, length and thickness.

"Wow, beautiful dick you have here, neat and kind of... well-crafted," I muttered, admiring it as I looked down from his shoulder.

I could sense his blushing face and somewhat hushed murmur: "Thanks."

"It's gonna be pure pleasure to stroke such a nice dick," I added, feeling a stir in my pants.

So, I spit on my hand and started to jerk him off, starting with small moves, gradually lengthening them. Nicholas exhaled sweetly and bit his somewhat already swollen lower lip. "You like that, huh?"

I lowered my second hand and grabbed his balls, still pressed under the pink lace, and started to gently rub them, with small circling moves.

"You smell fucking nice..." I muttered, and could not hold myself back any longer. I needed to feel him even more. So, I actually licked the side of his neck, inhaling the pleasant scent and tasting his smooth skin.

And he did the cutest little thing. He tilted his head back and placed it on my shoulder, so I had even more of his neck presented to me, and I started to lick on it and nibble eagerly.

Fuck I liked it so much, his perfect taste and smell; I was hard already, my dick pressed tightly against his round, white ass. He had to feel it for sure.

What was going on with me?

The annoying HR worker I always tried to avoid was now giving me my second hard-on in the span of fifteen minutes!

I raised my left hand and slowly started to move it up, over his hip, then abdomen, ribs, heading toward his nipples...

He held his breath for a second.

And what a surprise... The guy actually had a bra! The lacey-type without the cups.

I discovered delicate, thin fabric over his slim pecs.

"Fuck! You have a bra!" I was astonished.

Without hesitating, I caught one of his nipples between two fingers and squeezed it. And he... moaned!

Yes!

This sound made me see red. I quickened my movements on his dick, which was now hard as a fucking titanium rod. I pressed my own cock to his crease where the pink stripe was lodged, feeling more aroused than I ever felt before. It was a blast, for God's sake!

What was going on here? Was I gay all along? Never knew? How could I be so aroused by this office rat dolled up in pink lingerie?

I was now rolling his hard, erect nipple, and he was moaning like a bitch in heat, his head sweetly placed on my shoulder. "Come for me, Nick, do it! Shoot beautifully! Up on my $5000 luxury sofa!"

I was now pulling on his dick fervently, listening to his feverish panting and groans. More and more intense, more and more hot, breaths, gasps, whimpering... His body almost leaned on me, almost rubbed on me... I could feel his ass cheeks pressing against my dick in slow, seductive movements...

I noticed the hardening, the subtle changes in him, the tautening... He was close, so fucking close... "Yeah, yeah... Do it... Do it..." I murmured, licking his neck, sucking on it, greedily breathing him in.

And... finally, he tensed even more, pushing his hips forward into my grip; his dick pulsated hotly, unloading impressive, perfect, long, white ropes of cum that flew in the air. I observed with weird fascination as they landed on the couch.

He made the most sexual moan I have ever heard - long, deep, intense.

"Mission accomplished... Long shot!" I murmured.

He kinda... giggled as he released the mental stress.

"Perfect," I whispered, gently kissing the juncture between his neck and shoulder, and slowing my moves gradually as I pumped the rest of his load.

I caught some droplets from the slit on his dick and... I moved my hand up to... his mouth, as it was still open, gasping....

I felt his warm, soft lips, closing on my finger, and fuck... if I didn't almost come in my pants! He made the incredible, sexy, fucking nice sounds, sucking, and still quietly moaning...

I was totally immersed, enjoying his warmth inside... God!

But it could not last forever. I slapped myself mentally, and forced myself to remove my hand slowly.

Soon the silence was back. He stopped moving and his panting subsided.

I sighed regretfully, I must say. In no rush, I took tissues from my pocket, walked around him and, avoiding eye contact, gently cleaned his dick. After that, I slowly tucked it back into the thong.

Then I did even more. I bent over and pulled up his pants, even zipping them for him.

What a gentleman I was, right?

Then, everything was, sadly, over.

I returned to my desk, adjusting my still-hard dick.

I let out a huff, and said: "Well, Miller. Consider these questionnaires done. You will have them on Monday." As I uttered these words in the most official, matter-of-fact way that I could muster in the moment, I looked at him with a calm and almost impassive face.

"But some of them may have some... dried semen on them. Sorry about that." I narrowed my eyes with a smirk.

The questionnaires were, after all, laying on the floor around him.

His eyes met mine.

I really could not read him. His submissive state disappeared; his face kind of tensed, his lips pouted mutinously.

He made a turn on his heels and with furrowed eyebrows... marched out of my office.

I was left alone. Amazed, shocked and... elated.

What a fucking discovery!

What should I do with it now?

***

I spent the half of my weekend filling out the fucking questionnaires, the other half in the gym to release the tension, as jerking off was hardly helping.

I also went to the city center and bought something... special because I had this crazy, wild idea that I entertained in my head.

On Monday morning I marched into the office around 8:05 AM. I made myself a coffee in the break room, chitchatting with some of my subordinates and workers from other departments.

Subsequently, I put the questionnaires in the file folder and prepared my gift box that I bought for Nicholas.

It contained beautiful lingerie of a red wine color. The fabric was of a very high quality and cost quite a lot. I smirked, looking at the modest package which I used to hide the real one - inside. It looked like a simple unassuming box wrapped in gray paper.

I made a small note and stuck it on the surface: 'NSFW'.

I put the box on top of the file folder and marched out from my office.

I didn't use the elevator, I went down two flights of stairs, not wanting to cross paths with any of my coworkers.

The HR Department was at the end of a long corridor and I strode there feeling a pleasant rush..

Nicholas worked in a room adjacent to the office of Director Jones, the head of the HR Department. I knew he wasn't alone there; two other HR workers were at their desks already.

I walked in with a nonchalant face.

"Good morning, everybody!" I said in a jolly, light tone.

Nicholas snapped his head up and his eyes widened. The other two workers responded to my greeting, but he didn't, brat.

I marched toward his desk. "The files you required..." I said in a slightly threatening voice with a grim smirk.

He fixed his eyes on the two packages I placed on his desk.

I raised my hand in a characteristic gesture as if I wanted to salute and turned around almost immediately leaving the room. The other workers gaped at me with surprised faces. I winked at them and left.

I was quite content with this situation.

I had placed another note for Nicholas inside a much more beautiful box, that was under the gray paper. 'Don't even try to return this to me. I will make sure it will be on your desk again, this time in a way that everybody will see what it is.'

Nice note, right?

I saw Nicholas for the second time that day at the company cafeteria. He was standing in line with two people just in front of me. He didn't notice me at first, but after some time, he sort of turned his head around and his eyes met mine.

And he suddenly blushed - this was the disadvantage of having such a light complexion. I was more tanned thanks to my Italian ancestry, and was rather impervious to such displays of embarrassment.

He was usually with his co-workers, but not this time, so I took my tray and looked around. I found him sitting alone near the window. I narrowed my eyebrows and headed there with a smirk.

I frequently eat with my friend from the Advertising Department, but I noticed that he was already engaged in conversation with another coworker; therefore I decided to ignore him.

Instead, I sat across the table from Nicholas, whose eyes were almost as big as his glasses now. He swallowed and tensed for a second. He surely didn't look very happy to see me.

"What's up," I said indifferently and started eating right away.

"What are you doing here?" he hissed.

"Eating."

Nicholas snorted and straightened up. "Can you just leave me alone, Jess?"

"Shut up and eat. I'm not here to talk," I said wryly.

And... he obeyed...! He just dropped his head and took a spoon, pulling his bowl of broccoli cream soup closer.

But I wasn't going to let him off that easily. So, I continued eating and... simultaneously staring at him. Not just a look from time to time - I was really watching him very attentively.

He quickly noticed and became very uncomfortable, trying to avoid my gaze, but it was like attempting to avoid the rain in the middle of a fucking prairie.

Soon I felt kind of amused, observing his cute and abashed face, even smaller than usual. Finally, after he finished his soup, he could no longer stand it.

"What? Why are you staring at me like that?"

"Where exactly should I look? You are right in front of me."

"People don't usually stare, with such... intensity."

"I'm not like other people. Besides, I'm half Italian, half Polish. We are more intense."

Short pause.

"You're making me uncomfortable," he mumbled, lowering his head, and starting to eat his salad.

"I don't see how that's my problem."

"You are really something else, Jess" he said with a mocking and not at all admiring tone.

"Thanks, I try," I responded with an overly wide grin.

So, we continued eating and I continued staring.

I sort of noticed that he wasn't actually ugly, he was normal, and even had nice, big eyes, plus kinda nice, pink lips. Just a normal, lanky guy in a very clerk-like outfit.

"So what's with the slicked-back hair? You look like prepubescent Draco Malfoy."

"Happily I don't have his character. That honor is probably yours."

"Is that the best you can come up with? So cheesy. You must up your game."

"And you must stop your game."

"I'll decide when I stop my game." I said, wincing.

Our eyes locked. He didn't say another word for the rest of lunch.

As I finished eating, I stood up and bent over a bit, saying: "I expect you to wear it tomorrow."

And I coolly walked out of the cafeteria, leaving him open-mouthed.

Yes, I was definitely playing the game. What did I want from him? I could not grasp it at the moment. Just a play for the sake of a play.

The next day I did a small search on social media before I found him.

I sent a brief message there. "Toilet on floor 11, the last one in the left corridor. 10:00 AM." As I doubted that he was checking Facebook for messages from strangers, I also wrote him an email via the company mail server - saying only one word: "Messenger".

It was 9:00 AM.

I spent the next hour wondering if he would show up. And what I would do to him... Yes. I already engaged in quite extensive fantasies about his slender body dressed in nice red-wine color lingerie. The contrast between the fabric and his silky skin would be quite delightful.

At 10:01 I used the stairs and headed toward the restroom on the eleventh floor. It was the floor with conference rooms, but today there were no meetings planned around this time, so I guessed it would be empty, as none of the other workers used that floor.

I was delighted to find that he was already there. Good boy.

He was standing by the bathroom sink, leaning over it and watching me as I walked in.

"Hello, Nicholas."

"What do you want from me, Jess?!"

His eyes were squinted, and he looked quite angry, with his cheeks fiery red. It could almost be interpreted as arousal.

I approached him slowly... I stopped only when my chest slightly touched his chest. I bent and whispered: "I told you already. You want somebody to appreciate your kink. I appreciate it. Very... much..." I added that with a low voice.

He didn't say anything. His eyes were fixed on my face.

"Go into the stall. Now."

He blinked. I moved back, to make a way for him.

"Now." I furrowed my eyebrows.

And as I suspected, he followed my orders. He went inside the stall and leaned on the wall. It was a weird pose, very submissive and compliant.

I followed him into the stall and closed the door. I stepped closer to him and our chests touched again.

A couple of seconds went by in total silence.

We were so close, my lips were separated from his lips only by three inches. I could feel his breath and... to my surprise, I felt something else, pressing slightly to the lower part of my crotch area.

Nicholas had a hard-on.

Yep, definitely he was getting off on this. I grinned a bit.

"Now, we will see... if you were obedient."

I raised my hand and started to unbutton his shirt. He was wearing a dark burgundy shirt today. His breath was quicker now, his eyes opened up wider, vulnerable.

I slowly bared his pristine white collarbones, beautifully shaped, then the upper region of his chest, and finally... my eyes were met with quite a sight.

Yes, he did it. He was wearing the beautiful lingerie I bought him.

And it looked spectacular!

The embroidery was delicate and sophisticated, contrasting against his pearly white skin.

"Mmm..." I murmured. "Perfection."

He blushed, turning his head aside, and closing his eyes in such an innocent and almost virginal gesture, that my dick swelled even more, pressing to his lower abdomen. God, the boy was so fucking sweet.

I leaned a bit; as he was presenting his neck to me so beautifully, how could I resist such an opportunity to trail over it with open-mouth kisses, to lick it and suck it with such a pleasure that I could suddenly hear muffled moans. Then I realized that it was I who was making the sounds!

I tried to stop myself from manifesting my pleasure so ostentatiously, but to no avail. He simply tasted too good. Soon I wandered toward his collarbones and licked them meticulously, as they were truly exquisite, as if shaped by the hand of a sculptor.

But the main dish waited for me even lower. I moved my lips along his chest, stopping on his nipples, hidden beneath the thin bra. Nice, dark pink nipples with hard nubs, I just had to latch on to them. So I started to suck one through the fabric, and squeeze the second - and this activity finally made him moan. Such a sweet, deep sound.

His hips made an involuntary small thrust forward, as if they were trying to press against me, but my hips were a bit farther, because I was leaning down.

"Shhhh... patience, Nicholas."

So I tortured his perfect nipples for a while before straightening up and eyeing his reddened face. He was panting, but he didn't open his eyelids. I needed to move even lower.

After unzipping his pants I let them fall down, along his legs. "Wow..."

The thong looked even better than the bra. This thong had been made from really see-through fabric and I could glance at his dick, which was now perfectly visible through it.

I needed to see it up close. So I kind of squatted, and my face was now in front of his cock, which was still covered with a thin gauze fabric.

Suddenly, he opened his eyes and looked down at me with a bit of surprise.

I admired the view. Poor dick, sort of squeezed, and balls even more tightly pressed. The lingerie was holding them in place, but the red-wine color looked amazing on his snowy skin.

I slowly moved my face closer and... sniffed it. I was just curious, I really don't even know why. He smelled of soap, fresh fabric and a subtle hint of pre-cum. So... natural and nice.

I had to do that, I just wouldn't be myself without being a little bold.

So, I licked over his dick, still wrapped in a layer of thong fabric. I found it weirdly pleasant to enjoy this male part, but with female underwear. Something off. Forbidden, weird. A dissonance.

He was looking at me with his eyes big and lips slightly parted. I had a couple of different scenarios in my head; I was considering all of them. I could suck him off, even though I'd never done that before. I could try; he had a really pretty dick, and it seemed adventurous enough. But there was something else that was even more tempting.

I raised from the floor again and pressed my body to his. We were now so close, lips just three inches apart.

"Nicholas, Nicholas, Nicholas..." I murmured to his face. "The question of the day: Do you wanna cum, boy?"

I could see how dilated his pupils were. He slowly nodded.

"So you have to work for us both," I grinned. I placed my hand over his dick and rubbed it a couple of times, and he was as hard as can be. I slid my hand under his thong from the side and freed his dick that way, not caring to pull the underwear down. I gave it a couple of more strokes and... pulled my own dick.

Now our dicks were huddled together.

"You're gonna make a pussy for both of us, Nicholas. Use your hands. I read that frotting can be fun."

He blinked, but slowly lowered his hands... I could see he hesitated, before he put his fingers around our cocks. They looked perfect together. I had one inch over him and more girth, but not that overwhelming of a difference. I was eight and a half inches, he was seven and a half inches. For his slender body it was quite an impressive piece of meat, very pleasant-looking, neat and elegant in shape. I had a strong urge to suck him off, even thoughI had never before done this with another man. I was so aroused that I wasn't even thinking about how gay would it be, it was so fucking tempting.

Our dicks were squashed together, and for a moment, I had no idea what to do because I never watched gay porn, but I figured out I should probably try to thrust inside this 'artificial' hole of his hand, rubbing over his dick.

Or maybe he also should thrust? Should we kind of move together? I had no idea, it was all new to me. I lowered my body a bit and shoved my dick in his tight grip. It was nice, our cocks were leaking pre-cum, and it helped to make the movements more pleasant, the friction not bothering us.