Underneath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started slowly; he wasn't moving, though I was grinding over his dick. Simultaneously I started to kiss his neck and put both my hands on his nipples, still hidden under the dark red lace

Soon I was fucking his fist with an even quicker pace, knowing I wouldn't be able to hold off much longer.

There was something weirdly pleasant about rubbing my body along his slim lithe body, just pressing him to the stall's wall, hearing his ass bang on it with a slight thumping sound.

It was almost hypnotic - bum, bum, bum, the sound of his buttocks rhythmically slamming on the stall's plywood.

Soon I was drowning in movements and sounds.

Thump, thrust.

Thump, thrust.

Thump, thrust.

I rocked him even harder - so his ass made even more slapping sounds. I simply loved it, so I lowered myself a bit, to evoke the sound again. As I redoubled my efforts and started to push even more eagerly, the chorus was now:

Slap, thrust.

Slap, thrust.

Slap, thrust.

Fuck I loved this symphony.

The whole stall's plywood wall was wobbling a bit!

On the top of the hypnotic sounds, our cocks felt so fucking good squashed together that I simply could not stop; the pressure in my balls grew even bigger, and I knew I was close.

I had an urge to announce: "I'm gonna cum", but I hated that in almost every story and every porn clip I ever saw the characters always stupidly announced, "I'M GONNA CUM!" So, I resisted the idiotic urge to state the obvious, and just sped up instead. His whole body was slamming on the stall, as I rutted against him like a crazy animal.

One minute more and... I finally let myself erupt in his grip, feeling heavenly relief, only at the last moment covering the head of my dick with one hand, so as not to shoot over our office clothes;it would be unwise to go back to work covered in cum.

I stopped, perfectly aware he hadn't come yet, and realizing it was my chance.

Yet, he surprised me, muttering in my ear: "Fuck, why did you stop? I was so close..."

I narrowed my eyes.

"You forget yourself, boy. I decide how you're gonna cum. And I have an even better idea. You'll appreciate it, I'm certain."

I cleaned my dick with toilet paper and threw some of it on the floor. When I got down on my knees, his eyes widened again. His dick slightly throbbed, actually tapping my cheek. I had to stop myself from chuckling, so as not to spoil the moment. It looked pretty, a bit bent to the left, as it was still held by the sexy thong from the right.

"Now say it: 'Please, Jess. Take my beautiful cock in your mouth.'"

He looked abashed. "It sounds stupid to call my dick beautiful."

"So you're not gonna get my mouth. You better ask nicely: 'Please, my beautiful dick wants your mouth so fucking much!'"

He was red, but after short consideration, he finally mumbled: "Please, Jess, take my... beautiful dick in your mouth. This shapely beauty wants to be sucked so much..."

I forced myself not to giggle. "I appreciate the creative approach, Nicholas."

And just after he finished saying that - I took his neat dick in my mouth. It was actually a more pleasant feeling than I thought. He was fucking hard as a rock and silky at the same time, yep, very, very nice dick...

I had no idea what to do with it, so I decided to kind of improvise, since I knew what I liked on my own cock. But before that, I said: " Say it at least six times while I suck you: 'Suck my beautiful cock, Jess, I beg you.'"

I must have worn down his resistance because he muttered right away: "Please, suck my sweet, beautiful dick, Jess... please, suck me dry...drink my cum..."

He was good! He got that quickly. Making him say these awkward things was almost giving me a mental hard-on.

I started pressing my lips to the tip of his dick again, gently licking pre-cum from his slit, then parting my lips around the head and sucking it in, until it popped in my mouth.

I circled my tongue around, but soon stopped, as I remembered I hated when girls only played around with their tongues instead of giving real pressure with it. So, I stopped fooling around and started my hard work on his dick, trying to hold it tightly in my mouth, pulling it a bit down my throat (which was a bit challenging as my gag reflex couldn't obviously be stopped that easily.)

But I managed to find a good position and a good rhythm - soon I could see his breath became more labored, as he was mindlessly murmuring a mix of what I asked him to say and some of his own inventions: "God, yes, Jess..." "Suck me...." "Please...!" "Suck my beauty" "So nice around my cock..." "Fucking warm mouth..." - all these utterances in random order, in a kind of high-pitched, almost girlish, voice.

Soon he tore his gaze from my lips moving along his shaft and tilted his head back, groaning.

"Jess, Jess...I'm..." I was hoping he wouldn't say the fucking announcement: "I'M GONNA CUM", but the fucker did.

"I'm gonna cum!"

I growled and stopped, then stood up.

"Why did you say that stupid, cheesy phrase?! I told you what you had to do!"

"The fuck? Why did you fucking stop again?!" He looked seriously frustrated.

I smirked grimly.

"Why? Either you do exactly as I say or no fucking orgasm for you!"

He cussed colorfully, and asked: "What do you want!? What do I have to do?"

"Figure something out... something that will make me interested again in swallowing your load."

A short pause of silence.

He gritted his teeth and looked at his crazy hard, now angry red dick, begging to be unburdened. He hesitated and then took my hand and raised it to his mouth. He kind of wetted my two fingers and... put my palm...on his ass...

I held my breath.

Was he trying to...?

Okay! Let's have a try at that. Just testing the water, I pulled aside the thin stripe of his thong.

And made a small circle around his... hole.

I never touched another man's dick, and a hole was an even more alien concept for me, so it was a full-blown experiment. I attempted to press on his rim and he let out a small exhale.

I pressed even more. He let me in with another gasp.

"Okay, you got my attention, Nicholas. Now, ask nicely for my mouth on your pretty cock."

"Please Jess, let me come with your lips on my perfect, pretty cock."

I grinned and went back to work, finding it even more pleasurable, and I simultaneously probed his ass with my finger, but... sadly I really had no idea where his prostate was, so I needed to figure it out quickly. I tried to imagine the anatomy of the male reproductive system, and, using logic and reasoning, I assumed the prostate had to be on the inner part of his rectum rather than on the tailbone side. So, I pushed on the second finger and started to look for it, massaging his hot passage from the dick's side.

This strategy seemed to work; he sorta shivered and moaned louder, which was very gratifying, and even my spent cock came back to life in the form of a semi.

I continued to suck him fervently, poking on what I assumed was his prostate, and soon I found a growing pleasure in feeling small pulsations in his dick, even the tip of his dick butting into my throat became a welcomed feeling... And then as I deepened the suction, squeezing his cock even more tightly, he made this long, guttural moan - very sexy, I must say.

His hips made a tense thrust and I felt the warm flood in my mouth, choking me a bit. The taste seemed to be much better than my own, less bitter, kind of salty - neutral in tone. I swallowed it without any problem, licking him clean.

Then I slowly raised myself from the floor and whispered, tucking his cock back in his sexy wine-colored thong:

"Thank me, Nicholas. Nicely!"

His eyes were still closed, his head tilted, and yet without any hesitation, he murmured: "Thank you, Jess so much for perfectly sucking my pretty, neat dick."

I had to stop myself from chuckling, and with a calm and impassive face I added: "If you're a good boy, your pretty dick will always receive a reward. But there's one condition: You have to behave!" My voice was sort of low but promising at the same time.

I stepped back and just like that I left the stall as he stayed inside leaning on the wall; I closed the door, then washed my hands in silence and walked out of the bathroom.

As soon as I was at my desk, I opened a webpage on my cell phone with luxury underwear and started to look for something special this time... Even more sexy. I kind of liked the full sets and corset-like laces, sexy lingerie, cropped bustier tops and even garter belts. It all looked so tempting...

My finger hovered over the "buy" button, and then I made my decision. I was gonna lose a fortune on this man!

The same day at lunchtime, I went down with my friend and as soon as I was in line I could sense a pleasant and already familiar scent.

I looked around, and my eyes stopped on the pale face with horn-rimmed glasses. Nicholas was standing right behind me, waiting in line.

His gaze met mine and I felt a mix of triumph and arousal when I saw his blushing face.

I didn't say anything, and neither did he.

After I took my tray, and was about to join my friend in his walk toward the tables, I leaned a bit and whispered in Nicholas's ear:

"The next package is on the way!"

THE END

--------------------------

Thank you for reading my story, I hope you liked it, if so, please leave me a comment as it helps me so much to find a very needed motivation to write even more!

:)

Big thanks to trappedinthecl0set - for editing work on this story!

You are super cool :)