Underneath a Warm Afternoon Sun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
asterism
asterism
11 Followers

"Nice," I said, finally able to speak.

"Yeah," Kev said after a moment. He found the cooler and opened it, grabbed two water bottles. He tossed one at me.

"Thanks."

Between breaths we gulped down the cold water. I looked out over the large pond, which sparkled in the late-afternoon sun. I felt like leaping into it.

Apparently having the same thought, Kev asked, "Wanna jump in?"

"Hell yeah," I replied, wandering over to the edge. At the shore, we sat down and took off our shoes and socks. The legs of Kev's shorts fell back as he removed his sneakers, giving me a glimpse of his boxers and a nice view of his pale, muscular thighs. After tossing my shoes and socks back toward our stuff, I looked up and noticed he was staring at me.

"What?" I said, more like a statement than a question.

"Nothin'," he said, waving a hand.

Did he catch me peeking?

I watched as Kev stood up and dipped his right foot into the pond. Then he hopped in and splashed his way toward the center, passing some short reeds growing near the shore. After a few metres, the water reached the upper half of his thighs, then a bit above his waist.

Stepping in, I felt the cool water wash over my bare feet. It was refreshing. The water was clear and I could see the bottom, a smooth brown surface, slippery but solid.

I was happy that it didn't feel like mud; my feet didn't sink in. An image of the soil texture triangle passed through my mind. It had been years since I'd seen the diagram. I recalled that it had something to do with different proportions of silt, sand, and clay.

"ARGHH—!" I yelled, suddenly flying sideways into the water, my scream half-interrupted by a gurgle as I splashed beneath the surface. Cold water surrounded me, along with a surge of bubbles.

"You fucker!" I shouted as I pushed myself back up.

Kev just laughed.

As I returned to my feet, I shook the water out of my hair.

Kev watched, looking kind of smug.

Lunging forward, I gave him a shove, but he was ready for it and caught himself. I braced as he came back at me, but he slipped and fell right into me, and we both tumbled below the surface. Now we were both laughing, completely soaked, dripping with water.

Standing back up, we both crouched, facing off again. Kev flipped his hair out of his face and moved at me again, his expression focused. I grabbed onto him and we pushed against each other, turning around precipitously, searching for leverage and trying not to slip.

"You might be bigger but there's no way you're stronger," Kev said, pushing more forcefully now.

"You wish!" I replied. I swept my right leg behind him and pushed him backward. He tried to grab hold of my arm as he fell, but he missed and dropped into the water with a splash. Now it was my turn to smile. Kev was sometimes competitive to the point of annoyance.

"Damn you!" he said, getting up again. His shorts sagged from the weight of the water, tugging down his boxers as well.

Fuck! I thought. Kev's lower abdomen was tightly cut, with a stunning v-shape below his six-pack. The skin normally covered by his shorts was a shade lighter than the rest of his torso.

Not caring about his shorts, Kev moved toward me, hands up, ready to grapple. Distracted, I slipped as I backed away, and he had an easier time forcing me into the water.

I scowled playfully upon surfacing and shuffled forward, my waistband sagging too. This time Kev paused to pull up his shorts and boxers, as they'd started to slide down his ass, giving me a nice peek from the side. His butt was small and tight — a nice, smooth curve.

Splashing through the water, Kev approached again. As we struggled, I noticed his abs and arms flexing. His smooth skin glowed in the sunlight and water was dripping from his armpit hair.

Damn! I thought. I could feel my dick grow a bit in my shorts.

Kev was strong for a lean guy, so it didn't seem to matter much that I was taller and heavier. Feeling the fatigue build in my arms, I decided to try a different strategy. In one quick motion, I darted sideways and let Kev stumble forward into the water.

I laughed again as Kev disappeared with a tremendous splash. This is fun, I thought, and quickly adjusted my dick, pushing it down and flattening the hardening shaft against the top of my right leg.

Kev was back up in an instant. Biting his lip in concentration, he rushed toward me. I grabbed his arms and tried to move to the side again, hoping to knock him off balance. But he twisted with me and pressed the top of his head into my chest for leverage. I started to slide backwards, my feet losing their grip on the bottom of the pond.

I curled my toes, hoping to regain traction, and attempted to push Kev's head away. Looking down his back, I could see that his shorts were now barely hanging on to his ass. The top of each pale cheek was exposed, a tight valley in between.

Don't think about this now! I could feel my dick stiffen and lift, tugging at the fabric I hoped would hold it in place.

I tried to retreat to deeper water, but Kev reached out to stop me. He caught hold of my running shorts, causing them to slide down my leg. Panicked, I jerked free, but slipped and stumbled, crashing beneath the surface.

"Screw you!" I said as I got back up. Kev shrugged, a big, silly smile on his face.

Intending to win the next round, I lunged toward him. He crouched expectantly and held his ground as I smashed into him. Soon we were grappling again, stumbling around each other in a small circle.

Worried he might try to grab my shorts again, I slapped Kev's hand away if it got too close. Then I realized I could do the same to him. Our arms locked in battle, I planted my right foot and lifted my left leg, using my toes to catch the fabric of his shorts. I tugged downward and they slid down his ass.

"Nooo!" Kev cried out. He quickly let go of my arms and clutched onto his shorts, trying to hold them up. I shoved him and he slid backward, but didn't fall. I tried for another push but he swatted my hands back and dove beneath the surface, swimming away in retreat.

Kev's head reemerged a few metres away. He held onto his shorts as he stood up, water dripping from his hair and body.

"You better not go for my shorts again!" he warned, approaching me slowly with a smirk. His tone was joking, his eyes more friendly than serious.

"Hey, you started it!" I shot back, giving him a glare.

"Don't do it," he said, "or I'll tease the fuck out of you by wrestling naked!"

"Pffft!" I exhaled strongly, the airflow flapping my lips. You wouldn't dare, I thought, though his threat stoked a rush of adrenaline in my chest. Seeing his hot wet naked body would make me blow a load on the spot.

Kev shook the water out of his hair again and rushed forward. He tried to shove me over, but my balance was steady. I grabbed onto his arm, hoping to pull him sideways, off balance. I'd caught his bicep, my hand feeling the solid muscle beneath his skin.

Twisting around, Kev broke my grip. Then he plowed into me, using his body as a battering ram. I stumbled backwards, lifting my arms to catch my balance. As I started to fall, Kev reached out with both hands and tugged my shorts down to my thighs.

"Fuu—!" I started to shout, my eyes wide open as I fell, catching rays of sunlight refract through the water as I descended. My ass hit the bottom.

He must have noticed! I thought. I was rock-hard in my boxer briefs.

Surfacing to catch a breath of air, I pulled my shorts back into place underwater.

"You're such a dick!" I shouted.

"Look who's talking!" Kev shot back, laughing.

"Shut up!" I said, getting up and moving towards him. "Or I'll call your stupid bluff!"

"You don't have the balls!" Kev taunted. He held his arms out to the side and pushed his chest forward as if to say bring it!

"You wanna bet!?" I felt a rush of fearful excitement in the pit of my stomach. But he's probably right, I thought.

Kev withdrew as I grew closer, but I cornered him in shallow water near the shore, forcing him back into the struggle. He grabbed onto my biceps and pressed his head into my chest again, forcing me back and keeping his shorts out of reach.

I tried to spin to the side but Kev had a solid grip. Then, dropping one arm, he tugged the left side of my shorts halfway down my thigh. I swatted his hand away but he was already hurrying away toward deeper water.

I quickly followed, then dove forward with a tremendous splash, my right hand reaching for his shorts. I caught the fabric as I crashed beneath the water, pulling downward for a brief moment before Kev slipped free.

Quickly popping back up, I saw that his right hip and much of his pelvis was exposed, his skin tight, wet, and alluring. I saw that he trimmed his pubes. Kev pushed back at me as I approached, but I had him cornered near the shore again.

This time the struggle of might was secondary. We both battled to stay clothed while trying to strip the other, desperately trying to avoid being the first to have his dick exposed.

Fortunately I was winning. Kev got my shorts halfway down, but my boxer briefs were locked in place, caught on a thick, sideways erection. Whenever I tugged at his shorts, his boxers slid down with them. The waistband was now just above his dick.

We continued circling and swatting at each other, jumping forward and back in attack and retreat. Kev eventually gave up trying to save his shorts, but he kept a firm grip on his boxers. He backed away then kicked at my leg, trying to catch the waistband of my shorts with his toes. I grabbed his foot, pulling him off balance, and he tumbled into the water.

With Kev submerged, I tried to fix my dick, flattening it against my pelvis at a diagonal, adjusting the boxer-briefs, then pulling my shorts back up to make the bulge less visible.

Kev caught sight of my fumbling as he reemerged. He was pretty much in his boxers now, his shorts having slid down his legs from the weight of the water. Half his thighs were exposed, lean but muscular.

"You're so hard," he said, laughing. Standing up again, he took off his shorts and threw them on the shore. "There's no sense hiding it!"

I just glared at him, slightly amused, slightly frightened, and unsure of what to say. I noticed the shape of his dick through his wet boxers.

After a moment, I realized he was right, so I took off my running shorts to even the stakes and tossed them onto the grass.

I started to move toward him again. But then I hesitated. Kev had always been kind of a tease, but we'd never wrestled in our underwear before. And the few times I'd been hard in his presence there was always some other guy around or videos on my phone I could use as an excuse.

"Kev," I said, "Is this gonna be awkward later?" My erection felt huge, my dick thick and solid. I harbored a strong urge to turn him around and bang his skinny ass.

Breathe, I thought to myself.

"I'm just playin' around bud," he replied, brushing off my concern. His grin seemed sincere. "We can stop, I don't give a shit, but I figured you wouldn't mind. It's not like we're gonna fuck!"

"Well that's a shame!" I said, trying to sound convincingly sarcastic. I felt an aching desire to sprint at him, get my hands on his skin, push him down and climb on top . . .

"Aight," I said, having no desire to stop. We'd probably been through enough teasing, joking, and catching each other jerking that this wasn't going to affect anything. But it wasn't going to be easy now to deny that I found him attractive.

It'll be fine, I thought. "I can just rub one out later," I mumbled to myself.

Kev burst out laughing.

Fuck me! I didn't realize I had spoken the thought loud enough for him to hear.

"Didn't know you had a thing for scrawny legs!" Kev held his arms out to the side again, his smile smug as hell.

"Oh fuck you!" I shot back. "It's the situation."

That lie didn't make any sense, but I didn't know what to say. So I crouched, ready to spring forward and knock him down a peg.

"Yeah, sure," Kev replied, smirking in amusement. I watched in a nervous, lustful awe as he adjusted himself, recognizing the shape of his soft dick under the fabric. I could also see the exposed portions of his quads beneath the water. Kev was big on squats and stairs, which fueled another one of his irritating quirks — casually pulling up a leg of his shorts in public and pretending to scratch an itch on his thighs.

Before I could decide what to do next, Kev approached slowly, playfully splashing a bit with each step. As he neared, I rushed forward, hoping to use my momentum to knock him down. But he stepped to the side and I stumbled forward. I caught hold of his arm and pulled, regaining my balance, then kicked out his legs, sending him down with a splash.

Kev got up, his boxers drooping down his ass, his face lost in concentration. This time he launched himself at me, knocking me backward. As my feet slid, I raised my arms to catch my balance, leaving me defenseless as he folded down the waistband of my boxer briefs, revealing my left hip and the top inch or so of my dick. Most of the head was now exposed, darkened and raging with an unmet need.

Though I managed not to fall backward into the water, Kev grinned triumphantly.

Without pausing to fix my underwear, I rushed toward him. He looked surprised as I tried to force him off balance.

"Watch out or I'll poke you," I joked.

I thrust my hips forward and would have made contact had he not jumped back so quickly. With Kev on the defensive, I pushed forward and nearly tackled him, both of us crashing into the surface with a tremendous splash.

Heart pounding in my chest, I caught hold of the fabric of his boxers and pulled. Already a loose fit on his tight body, they slid off easily.

"Oh no!" Kev yelled, laughing as he stood up again. He cupped his cock and balls with both hands.

A wide grin on my face, I held his boxers up in the air above my head and used the moment to fix my boxer briefs. Then I tossed his pair onto the shore and challenged him to attack me again.

Uncapping his dick, Kev splashed toward me.

His attack was a blur. Distracted by his naked beauty, I felt like I was moving in slow motion. Droplets of water flashed in the sunlight as they slid down his smooth skin. His arms and chest were pumped up from our wrestling, his abs superbly tight, his pelvis sharply defined by perfect lines on each side. His soft dick had hardened just slightly, hanging a bit to one side.

Can I suck on that?

Trying to keep my balance, I grabbed hold of Kev, lazily pushing back at him. But in another moment, he had succeeded in submerging and stripping me.

"Some defense that was!" Kev said, laughing.

"A bit distracted!" I shot back.

Kev smiled, leaned back a bit, and flexed his abs and biceps.

Fuckkkkk, I thought. He just made it so much worse.

I moved toward him, as much out of lust as frustration, then felt my erect dick swaying. I stopped.

Kev laughed again.

"Come on, fool; bring it!" he taunted.

Kev bit his lip again in concentration — that's so cute! — and crouched as I moved in. We circled, grappling again, slipping on the smooth surface of the pond — and on each other. For just a moment, the tip of my dick touched his muscular thigh. Our faces were close enough that I could smell his pretzel breath.

Stay focused!

My focus wasn't good enough. All I could see was his hot, wet, tight skin. It was like I was caught in a white haze. Kev forced me back into the water again without much trouble. I grabbed onto his arms as I fell, pulling him in on top of me. I felt his dick slide against my leg.

Pushing him to the side, I hurried back up. Kev swam a couple meters and came up too, shaking his wet hair like a dog. Then he started his approach, dick and balls swaying with his movements.

I met him halfway. We swiped at each other, jumping forward and back. As we circled, I realized that Kev had forced me off the higher ground and into the deeper water in the middle of the pond. Diving below, I swam toward him, using my hands to grab at his ankles.

He managed to slide out of my grip. Then he dove in as well, swimming past me and back toward the middle of the pond. I followed, losing sight of Kev's thin form in the obscurity of bubbles.

Where the fuck is he? I thought, coming up for air. Kev must still be underwater somewhere. I stood up and quickly scanned the surface of the pond, hoping to catch him and stop whatever surprise he had planned.

"YAAHH!"

I barely had time to perceive his yell before Kev crashed into me from behind. He must have circled around in the water somehow, then popped up and jumped on my back. I fell forward into the water, but still he held on, his arms around my chest.

His fucking dick is touching my ass!

I scrambled to get back up, rocking back and forth in an effort to shake him off.

Do I want to shake him off?

I felt nearly panicked. How sexual would this get? Where would Kev suddenly draw the line?

My dick is gonna explode!

I quickly thought of a possible escape. Our legs were still tangled, so I reached down and scratched at the soles of Kev's feet. It was the one place where he was extremely ticklish.

Kev yelped, his grip loosened, and he kicked me away.

"You can't tickle!" he yelled as we got back up.

Before I could respond, he spit water out of his mouth and shook out his hair again. Then he stretched his arms above his head, giving me another fantastic view of his fit body, along with a cock now thicker and semi-hard.

"Hey, why are you gettin' hard now?" I said it teasingly, but I was genuinely curious. A wave of nausea washed over me, anxiety mixed with giddy excitement.

This is crazy! Is he horny?

"I'm fucking naked in a pond in the middle of the forest," he replied, grinning. "You don't rub one out in nature now and then?"

"And get caught when someone walks by? No thanks," I said.

"Just find a quiet spot," he said. "I got off every day when I used to come camping up here."

Damn, that's hot, I thought.

Kev yawned. I understood the feeling. Despite the adrenaline, my body ached.

"Besides, no one is going to find us way up here. Just do it on the grass," he said, motioning to the patch of space between our tent and the water.

"Ha!" I said, not quite convinced of his suggestion. Is he just joking? Or does he really want to jerk it?

I felt an overwhelming desire to rub my dick and squirt my cum, but my mind raced with possibilities. Can we fuck? I thought, or at least keep fighting and feel your dick slide against my skin?

"I need some water," Kev said.

I followed him as he walked to the edge of the pond. I stared at his naked ass, felt a desperate lust surge in my chest. Kev's ass was tight with a gentle curve, exactly what one might expect from a skinny guy like him.

He grabbed a water bottle and sat down near the shore. He leaned back, his legs stretched out in front of him. His dick was still mostly hard. I sat down next to him, leaving a bit of distance between us. I could feel the warm, soft grass tickling my ass.

I glanced over at him, trying to discreetly soak in the sight of his naked body. It could provide jerking material for years.

Too bad he wouldn't let me take a pic, I thought. Kev seemed oblivious, staring upward as he drank.

Once he finished, he handed me the bottle. I emptied it with a few gulps.

Kev looked at me teasingly as I tossed the bottle back toward the tent. "You should do it," he said.

"So should you!" I replied, wondering if he'd actually do it in front of me.

"Ok," he said, and, to my surprise, began running his left hand up and down his shaft, shifting his weight onto his right elbow as he leaned back.

asterism
asterism
11 Followers