Underneath a Warm Afternoon Sun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No way!

Mirroring his position, I too began stroking my dick, my hand trembling a bit. I leaned to the left so that I could watch him. My breathing was quick and unsteady. I was ridiculously horny and could blow with a few strokes if I wanted to.

Kev closed his eyes as he worked it. The sight was unbelievable. Drops of water were rolling off his bicep, his abs were tight, his quads flexed. But I couldn't keep my eyes off his dick. His feet stretched outward and I could see small tremors in his legs.

Shit, I thought. Guess he's horny.

Then Kev opened his eyes and looked over, but I was just holding my dick in my hand, afraid to stroke any further.

"That close?" he asked, grinning.

I nodded.

"Start again," he said.

"This won't take long," I replied. I began stroking slowly and carefully, fighting the urge for immediate release.

Kev closed his eyes and began caressing his dick again with his left hand.

The sight of him touching himself was too much, so I began rubbing more quickly. Kev opened his eyes and watched, his breathing still slow but now noticeable.

Holy fuck, I thought, seeing his eyes focus on my stroking. He's actually gonna watch.

Noticing me catch his curious expression, Kev met my eyes for a moment, almost as if he couldn't believe it either.

Shifting to lean more weight on his right side, Kev lifted his left arm and flexed his bicep. He also tightened his abs slightly, emphasizing their cut.

"Nooo!" I called out, knowing he was going to send me over the top. His body was so hot, so tight. I leaned back a bit, mouth opening, a small moan escaping as my breath quickened.

Kev lifted himself into a sitting position to watch the final few seconds, his knees up near his chest, his legs slightly apart. My eyes darted down to where the back of his legs met his ass, partially hidden in the grass.

Can I touch you there? I thought, imagining reaching out my hand to caress him there.

Soaked with sweat and maroon with anticipation, my dick felt like a monster. I stared at Kev's body, then at his face, saw him watching me. I pumped more forcefully, my hand becoming a blur.

"Oh-ohh," I moaned, louder this time, feeling my cum getting closer.

Thoughts and sensations merged into a chaotic fuzz as the pleasure intensified. I could feel the grass tickling my calves, the sun warming my skin. I heard birds chirping and the wind moving through the trees.

Kev started to play with his dick, wrapping his fingers around the shaft and gently sliding his hand up and down. His index finger massaged the ridge along the head.

"Ulhhh! ULLHHHH!!"

I yelled out wildly as the euphoria burned through my body, washing over me from my balls to the tips of my toes. My hand was flying now, the friction stinging, an intense lust finally leaping toward satisfaction.

Jizz squirted skyward like a fountain. My body shook with each surging spurt. A fraction of a second later, a dozen hot, thick drops would rain down onto my skin, splashing into my abs, chest, and face. My load was huge.

Kev looked impressed as he watched, pausing in his stroking.

"Damn!" he said, his eyebrows slightly raised.

"Thanks," I said, less to his comment than to his contribution to an amazing orgasm.

My chest heaved.

Fuck! My mind screamed, That was so intense, so hot!

I tried to catch my breath. He's so hot! my mind kept screaming.

"Your . . . turn," I managed to say.

Kev nodded.

I rolled onto my side, watching as Kev leaned back, closed his eyes, and started stroking again. The splooge spread across my body started to run down my skin toward the grass, but I didn't care. We could wash off in the pond afterwards.

Soaking in the sight of Kev's skin all at once, I watched as he worked his left hand over his cock. I saw the muscles in his arm, the veins along his pelvis, the twitching of his quads. His balls hung low from the heat, his sack resting on the grass.

His dick was solid, the skin stretched tight and moist with sweat. He was longer than I would have expected, but a little less thick than I was. Longingly, I imagined him pushing me onto my back, lifting my legs, forcing his dick into my hole.

Never gonna happen, I knew. But maybe something else was possible.

"Kev, let me blow you," I blurted out softly, not necessarily thinking clearly.

Kev opened his eyes and looked at me. He didn't answer for a moment, his expression neutral.

I could tell he was thinking.

Well . . .?

"Yep," he said, nodding slightly. Then he closed his eyes again. His rubbing remained slow and gentle.

Holy shit! I thought, suddenly nervous, suddenly extremely eager to taste his dick.

I rolled onto my knees and approached him slowly, frightened of scaring him back to his senses. My heart pounded with excitement.

Kev opened his legs a bit, making room for me to kneel between them. His legs were bent, knees in the air, feet resting flat on the ground.

As I lowered my head, Kev seemed to flinch. I could sense his tension, see how it hardened his abs. Suddenly I realized I still had jizz on my face.

Maybe he won't notice, I thought, not wanting to risk wiping it off.

Glancing up for a second, I noticed Kev open his eyes. Propped on his elbows, he watched as I gently grabbed hold of his dick with my hand. It felt hard, hot, and slippery. The skin had darkened, reddening like mine had just moments ago.

Kev rested on the grass again as I lowered my head toward his cock. I felt the front of my hair fall onto his abs and pelvis. Slowly, I brushed my lips against his head, almost giving it a faint kiss. Kev flinched again, and I could sense his body tighten and his breathing quicken.

Resisting my temptation to grab hold of his legs for support, I dipped again and parted my lips, allowing his dick to slide into my mouth. The head felt big, the shaft hard and strong.

Gently moving up and down, I stroked him with my lips and used my tongue to massage his skin. I tried to go slow. I could feel my own dick hardening again.

He tastes so good, I thought. Sweaty and salty.

Tightening my lips around his cock, I pressed slightly harder. I let my bottom teeth glide along his shaft, a soft touch that added a little extra pressure.

"Careful dude," he breathed, his voice soft and sexy. His breathing had calmed a bit.

"'k," I said quietly. I lifted my head and glanced up, taking his cock in my hand again, but Kev's eyes stayed closed. I pressed my thumb along the base of his head, making little circles. Kev's feet lifted off the ground for just a moment.

Wrapping my mouth around his cock again, I carefully caressed him with my lips and tongue. Then I tightened my lips and took him in deeper. In and out, I thought to myself, sucking him quicker now. I felt Kev's dick flinch in response to my touch, tasted something new.

Precum! I felt the buzz of pride and excitement. It seemed slightly sweet, but bitter too. It was tough to describe, but definitely recognizable. I savored it.

Lifting my head, I tickled the top of his dick with my lips, then paused to quietly swallow. Kev took advantage of the break to stretch out his legs, resting them on the ground on either side of me.

Fearfully, I placed my hand flat on his pelvis where his hot skin was the tightest, along the diagonal ridge above his hip. His skin felt smooth and warm, not quite dry despite the sunlight. Then I slid my tongue up the length of his dick, starting at the base of the shaft and ending at the sweet spot just shy of the tip.

"Hhmmm," Kev breathed.

Was that a moan? I looked up, but Kev's head was on the grass, his face out of view.

I quickened the pace again, taking Kev's cock in deeper, its head gliding against the back of my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his cock; my taste buds detected another few drops of precum. Using my fingertips to massage him beneath his cock, I noticed Kev had a touch of hair between his balls and his hole where he hadn't bothered to trim.

Kev's quads started twitching, the motion faint and hazy in my periphery. Slowing down, I lifted my head and kissed the top of his dick. Watery precum oozed out. Closing my eyes, I slid my tongue across his head, tasting some of it. Kev made another soft noise.

The intimacy of blowing him was intoxicating. As I worked his dick, he lifted his hand and ruffled my hair with his fingers. I felt warm and fuzzy, my dick once again hanging erect and horny.

Impatient and ready to blow, Kev inched his hips up and down, pushing the top of his dick against my lips. Taking it into my mouth, I closed my lips and moved rapidly up and down the length of his shaft. Kev grabbed my hair and tugged, thrusting his hips more forcefully, slamming his cock against my tongue and throat.

Fuck! I thought, lost in the moment, forgetting to breathe. Kev's muscles twitched, his breathing audible. He had to be close.

Tightening my lips, I increased the pressure, using a hint of teeth while massaging his head with my tongue. Kev moaned again, louder now, bending his knees and lifting his legs into the air. I grabbed onto his thigh with my left hand, massaged it, then slipped both hands around to the back of his legs, rubbing the skin just below his ass.

"UNNHH!"

"UNNNHHHHH!!"

Kev started yelling as he blew. Loud, uncontrolled moans. My toes curled as I felt him release. His body shook, his grip on my hair painful.

I sucked him intensely through the climax, tasting his hot cum as it streamed out, feeling each surge strike the roof of my mouth.

"Fuckkk!" Kev shouted, his whole body flooded with searing pleasure.

I slowed as he finished, easing my hold on his cock. Jizz from his giant load escaped between my lips and ran down his shaft, warm and thick.

"Fuck," Kev repeated, but softly this time as his orgasm subsided. He let his legs fall back to the ground, his body seeming to collapse with exhaustion.

Allowing his dick to slide from my mouth, I spit his cum out onto the grass and leaned back into a kneeling position, taking my hands from his skin.

"Wow," I said.

Kev looked up with a dazed smile and gave me a thumbs up. Then he let his head roll back again, resting with eyes closed and face to the sky.

He's so beautiful, I thought. But it wasn't just his hot body. Nothing was cuter than that goofy smile. And his light brown eyes peeking out from beneath all that fluffy, messed up hair.

Slowly, my awareness of the world returned, startling me with sensations I'd totally blocked out: The heat of the afternoon. The tickling of the grass. The sounds of the birds.

"I think it's nap time," Kev said. He was sprawled out on the grass, unmoving, his cock and pelvis still covered in his orgasm.

Not yet, I thought suddenly.

I looked down at my stiff, glistening dick, noticed remnants of my earlier load still sticking to my skin. The taste of Kev's cum lingered in my mouth.

"I need to rub another one out first" I said, slightly embarrassed.

Kev laughed. His eyes were still closed, his face serene.

Then, lifting his head, he opened his eyes and spoke again. "But don't expect me to flex this time!"

Now I laughed. "How am I supposed to get off then?"

"Just look at my ass while I sleep," Kev said. He yawned, then rolled onto his stomach.

Shit! I thought, grabbing hold of my cock. It felt thick and hard and warm.

Staring down at Kev, I started stroking. It felt good. I slowed down, wanting to draw this one out a bit more.

Kev's breathing became regular. His toes twitched. A soft "mmm" escaped his lips.

Asleep already, I realized.

Kneeling on the grass, soaking in the sight of his hot skin, I imagined climbing on top of him, sliding my dick into his tight hole.

I started stroking faster, wondering how many times I could get off . . .