Understanding Nudity Pt. 03

Story Info
Jane explores her new exhibitionist desires.
6.2k words
4.68
18.2k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3, Secrets and Promises

~o~

Sitting at the kitchen bar sipping her first taste of coffee this morning, anticipating the new day's sunrise, Jane realized that she had willingly been nude for two days; she was beginning to understand her husband's constant desire to go without clothes. She was still undecided on how to approach her recent behavior with him and Jeannie.

Jeannie walked in and smiled. "You look great naked; I love to see you shaved down there. I don't think I will ever let my pubic hair grow again!" She filled her cup and sat beside her as the sun peaked above the horizon.

"Thank you, I agree; it feels great and looks even better. I feel so young and fresh being shaved, not to mention the exhilaration I felt during the process. Having someone shave you feels amazing."

Somewhat excited about revealing her newly shaved self and her nakedness to her husband, she was still anxious about her bold, brazen act, displaying herself to the store clerks and pleasuring herself in front of their very eyes, along with letting a stranger masturbate her in public in front of her daughter. The overwhelming excitement from the haphazard behavior she had allowed yesterday was very much on her mind this morning.

"Jeannie, I feel guilty about yesterday's behavior, letting myself be manipulated by you and those boys. I don't understand what came over me. Once my body revved, I found it extremely difficult to stop; a feeling of such magnitude invites strange hands to possess your sexuality."

"I know how you felt; it is tough to resist! The sensation of allowing others to pleasure your body is just too much to ignore. I never knew such pleasure even existed. We will keep this just between us girls."

"Thank you; I am feeling guilty enough as it is."

Jane's upbringing had been very regimented. Her path through life had never had contact with anything to do with nudism until she married Bron. This anomalous behavior clouded her reasoning; she could not stop thinking about it.

She had been adamantly against his nudity around the house for the past year, but now that her daughter had shown the same desires, she had much to reconsider. As she studied Jeannie's young growing body, her recent actions reminded her that she would find her nude in front of him, and he would be most happy strolling around naked in front of both of them.

How is this going to work? How had this happened? How did I let this happen? she wondered. Jane knew Bron had corrupted Jeannie; she did not know how it happened or how far it had progressed.

~o~

"My god, Jeannie, I am becoming obsessed with this! I admit I was overtaken by being naked in front of others. I never realized how powerful this type of behavior could be. I imagine Bron gets the same feeling; for that matter, I assume you do too."

"Yes, it's over the moon; I have never known such pleasure could come from being naked. The feeling of exhibiting myself to others is amazing, especially in places where one is not expected to be naked."

The sight of her mother's nipples hardening reaffirmed her sentiment. No longer worrying about being nude in front of her pleased her; her excitement rose as she recalled her first day at the beach. As much as she liked having herself tended to by others, she was becoming uneasy about her mother finding out that she had allowed Mr. Bron to pleasure her and that she had handled his penis. For the last several nights, she brought herself to orgasm as she reminisced about giving her virginity to her stepfather, an event she must keep from her mom.

"Jeannie, I forgot to check the mail yesterday. Will you go and check for any?"

"Of course." Without hesitation, she rose, headed for the door, and walked to the mailbox near the curb. Opening the box, she realized that she had nothing on. Jane suddenly grasped what was happening and rushed to the door to remind her, but it was too late; she was already on the street.

Realizing she was standing in the street with nothing on, she peered around to see if she had been spotted, smiled, and scurried back.

"What is this feeling? Why am I getting excited seeing my daughter nude where she is not supposed to be?" Chills rushed towards her groin instantly as several ideas ran through her mind watching her stroll back to the house. The thoughts of exposing herself in plain sight of her neighbors were titillating.

"Mom, I just had chills when I realized I was naked in the street!"

"I know; I had the same sensation just watching you!"

"Let's go for a walk somewhere; my body is begging to be naked outside."

"You mean you want to go walking naked? In town?"

"Well, sort of.... maybe we should wear something."

"Bron has several sports jerseys." Jane loved the possibility of displaying herself again in public; the exhibitionist awakening inside her sent an inquisitive smile to her blushing cheeks as she recalled yesterday's brazen activity at the beach.

"Yes, I think the jerseys will work just fine."

"The high school track is just four blocks; it's an excellent place for a walk. Most people will still be asleep this early Sunday; we will likely be the only ones there."

Both finished their last sip of coffee, slipped on their walking shoes, and started to pull their jerseys on.

"Jeannie, shall we drive over?"

"I am feeling mighty brave this morning. I want to walk over." She picked up her jersey, rolled it up, and hung it over her shoulder like a rag.

"You're not going to wear the jersey to walk?"

"I'll keep it handy just in case I need to cover up."

Jane brazenly rolled hers up and followed. Both peered from the front door finding their route clear. Reaching the street, they paused again to survey the situation; no one was in sight. Their bare bottoms tingled with excitement as they stepped away from the security of their home; the sun was beginning to warm their bare skin.

"The cool air rushing between my legs feels amazing. I wonder what our neighbors would think if they spotted us walking down the street like this?"

"I'm not sure, but walking like this in front of their houses is very exciting and daring."

Jane's confidence grew, walking bare four blocks directly in front of snoozing neighbors, crossing three intersections on the sidewalks just feet away from their front doors. Both were excitedly moist when they arrived at the track; they had not needed to cover once. The first and second laps passed uneventfully as they completed their first half-mile.

"Jeannie, this is wonderful; the sun feels so good on my body this morning."

"I agree; the warmth feels wonderful on my bare skin."

Jeannie turned, walked over near the bleachers, and tossed her jersey into one of the stadium seats as they started their third quarter-mile lap.

"I'm feeling bold. Let's go without the shirts."

"I agree. This is crazy; let's go!" as she boldly tossed hers.

Jane was excited; her boldness took charge of her rationality as they walked away from their discarded covers; her core quivered with excitement as the cool morning air rushed over her breasts and bareness.

"Jeannie, I am about to explode; I am so excited! Being naked outside certainly agrees with my body."

"I feel the same way. I told you it was awe-inspiring. I love being able to share this."

"Yes, it is really great to be close to my daughter and share our secrets."

Completing multiple laps around the track was overwhelming to both of them. When they finished the third, both agreed that another was needed.

Halfway around the fourth lap, they froze and crouched, not knowing what to do when a vehicle pulled up, stopping near the gate. Four men, appearing in their twenties, jumped out and ran toward the track in running attire.

"What should we do?" Jane was stunned as she watched the newcomers dash around the track, stopping exactly where they had discarded their jerseys. In the bleacher seats, their security covers were over a hundred yards away, halfway around the track. They were overtaken with anxiety and excitement.

Who left their shirts here? I did not see anyone as we jogged up. They must belong to those guys.

Stupefied, they slowly rose as adrenaline pumped through their veins. Their hearts were about to pop out of their chests. Being vulnerable had become a reality; they had no options; they were nude with nothing to cover with.

Are they naked? The other three men stopped talking and turned to view the oddity.

That's not men! Those are women---- naked women!

A warm feeling overcame her as she grabbed her mother's hand and pulled her forward, continuing toward their destiny. Time had slipped away from them; it was now nearly eight o'clock, and four men were waiting at their destination.

Those ladies are naked. All four stood in disbelief, watching them proceed around the track. As they came into focus, each man instantly hardened with anticipation as they observed what appeared to be a teen and a middle-aged lady nude!

They are...... shaved!

"Getting caught by surprise is even more exhilarating than I imagined." Jeannie was shivering with excitement.

Shaking with exhilaration, Jane had never felt so daring; she was ready to display herself to the newcomers. "My hormones are going crazy; I can hardly walk. I desperately want them to see me naked and shaved."

Jeannie gripped her mother's hand tightly as their hormones surged. Both were moist and filled with anxiety anticipating the inevitable. Adrenaline rushed to every pore in their skin. With each step closer, their hearts pumped harder, filling their sex organs with energy. The men stared in amazement, watching the ladies walking towards them, holding hands.

"Jeannie, what should we do?

"We will walk up normally, grab our jerseys and continue on our journey."

"NORMALLY?"

A few steps away, about to burst at the seams, Jeannie released her hand and stopped to address their audience. Jane boldly stood there, proudly displaying her bareness, shivering with euphoria.

"Nice day for a walk, isn't it?" Walking past them to retrieve their jerseys, she turned around, walked back, and handed Jane hers.

Would you girls mind if we joined you walking? Each man was enamored with the beautiful females wearing only shoes; their excitement became quickly visible beneath their thin jogging shorts.

Jeannie casually looked over at her quivering mother, raising an eyebrow, sporting a wicked smile as if to ask her thoughts; both looked at each man, knowing the exhibitionist in them secretly wanted to stay naked.

"Not at all." She handed her jersey to one of them; "We won't need these, will we?"

Jane immediately threw hers to one of the other men.

They turned and started walking, seemingly unaffected, attempting to quell the impending explosion deep inside them. Every step pumped more epinephrine as they quivered with exhilaration. Neither had ever been so excited or nervous; this exhibitionist behavior consumed every bit of their souls.

The men ran up beside them in a flash, still in awe of the most curious circumstances. Not a single one could speak as they scrutinized the subtle wiggles of the ladies' rears just inches away. Within a few steps, the overwhelming thrill of being surprised naked finally overtook Jane as she grabbed one of the men's arms to steady herself.

Are you ok? he asked as she withered to a stop. She looked him in the eye, took his hand, placed it on her bare pussy, and squeezed it.

"Rub me here." The touch of his hand on her pulsing organ ignited her, releasing her energy.

Jeannie held on to the next man's arms as she witnessed her mother succumb to the carnal pleasure.

Touching herself with a finger, she instantly released her store. Her mother's ecstasy was gently being coaxed to life as she closed her eyes, continually moaning with pleasure as multiple hands attended to her newfound proclivity.

Witnessing an eighteen-year-old holding his arm pleasuring herself, he released his shorts, grabbed his penis, and started stroking frantically. She wrapped her hand around him, triggering his spray to fly everywhere.

Jeannie shook with delight, holding him tightly while imposing him down on his back. Standing over him, she lowered herself slowly to her bottom. Having a warm stiff man inside her for the second time felt remarkable. Attempting to extinguish the raging hormone battle inside her, she pounded up and down feverously, pulling his shirt and screaming with pleasure.

Jane was quickly surrounded by the other pair with their studs in hand, offering themselves to the elder nymph. She took each in hand and began stroking. Within seconds each had depleted their supply. Sounds of whimpers from Jeannie slapping up and down on the nearby man were becoming strangely inviting. Jane rose, holding on to the two spent men, turned around, and offered her swollen baldness to the nice man behind her.

She felt the hard warm fullness she sought as he entered her from behind. The excitement of the strange accomplice brought on a final gush of warmth as she shuddered inexhaustibly and collapsed.

~o~

After ten minutes, Jane and Jeannie regained enough strength to retrieve their jerseys. Desperate to enjoy every second of this remarkable moment, the four men followed step by step behind them.

"I think we should be heading back now; guys, thanks for assisting us."

Do you girls walk every Sunday?

Jeannie called back to the men as they donned their jerseys and casually walked away. "Not really, but maybe we will see you another day!"

"Oh my god, mom, I can hardly walk; my legs are so weak."

"Give me your arm; I can hardly walk either. My legs feel like rubber. My heart is about to pop out of my chest! I can't decide whether I am ashamed, embarrassed, or excited. I never meant for that to happen. Did we do that?"

"I'm afraid we did. I could not stop. I was so horny that I lost my sanity, threw that man down, and forced myself on him. I had to see what he felt like inside me. Was I wrong?"

"I know exactly how you feel. My sanity has been absent for days now. I was overcome with the adrenaline rush; my body wanted it. I have never had orgasms like that, ever."

"Bron can never know about this; my conduct is becoming inappropriate. I desperately wanted that man inside me, right in front of you and the others. I don't understand what is happening to me; I can't believe how far I have taken this behavior. Am I becoming an exhibitionist?"

"I agree; it is genuinely overpowering. I felt the very same as my hormones kicked in."

"Well, you are old enough to understand that a hard man inside of you cannot be easily duplicated by other means; it is one of nature's true blessings. One side of my brain says it is wrong, but the other finds the ecstasy incredibly irresistible. Jeannie, we have to talk about this- Bron can never know any of this; promise me you understand!"

"I promise. We should keep some things between us girls; this will be our secret."

"It's nice to be able to share things with my daughter. I would have never experienced this if you had not stopped by to visit. I can't believe I have lived most of my life without experiencing ecstasy like that. I hope you are protecting yourself."

"Yes, I use protection. I would not have known about it if I had not seen Mr. Bron naked in the kitchen."

"He was showing himself to you?"

"Not really. He apologized immediately when I walked in unannounced. I asked him why he was naked. He said he was always naked in the house while you were away but did not expect me to be up so early. He asked if it bothered me. I was so mesmerized by the occasion that I told him it was OK if he was naked; after all, it was his house. He was the first man I had seen truly naked. He was so nice about it; he never made me uncomfortable. Seeing him naked most of the day was no big deal; it almost became routine. The more I thought about it, the more I wondered what it felt like; I eventually chose to try it on my own and loved it! I must admit, mother, we should thank him for introducing us to nudity."

"Two days ago, I would have been furious about this. I suspected he had corrupted you. I must reconsider the entire situation seriously; my body has never felt so excited and gratified."

Hello Jane, you girls are sure out early this morning.

"Hi, Mrs. White; we decided to take an early morning walk."

You sure are daring; it looks like you don't have any shorts on. You might attract a lot of unwanted attention dressed like that.

"Oh, you are probably right. We will have to wear longer walking shorts next time. Have a nice day."

"She would have stroked out if she had seen us earlier."

"It sure was exciting!"

~o~

"What do we want to make for dinner this evening? I can't wait to see the look on Bron's face when he discovers us nude."

"Me too; I know he will be excited, especially when we tell him about the trip we want to take! He likes meat; let's grill steaks."

"That sounds like a great plan; I must go to the market."

"Why don't you go wearing just the jersey? You will be overwhelmed with excitement knowing you are naked underneath it, shopping right alongside others. Be careful bending over; it just barely covers you!"

"I don't know about that; it sounds a bit risky. It is tempting, though." A twinge of excitement trickled as the idea raced through her mind.

"It does look rather short to be in the market. Maybe I should slip on a pair of shorts."

"It will destroy the excitement of wearing just the shirt and nothing else."

"Well, it does cover my rear, barely! The more I think about it, the more I want to be bold and daring, so I will go as I am!"

"You will love it, mother. Be sure to bend over a time or two! I will clean things up in the kitchen and start preparing the other items."

Jane studied her reflection in the long mirror behind the front door. The jersey did not give up any indication of her bareness beneath; it did highlight most of her thighs, something she would have never considered three days ago. She bent over a time or two to experiment; she would need to be careful. After this morning's vigorous activity, her confidence grew; the exhibitionist in her was awakening again as she walked out towards the car.

"I did not realize there was this much wind today," as the shirt blew up, she felt excited as the breeze rushed through her legs, exposing her softness.

Arriving at the market, she found the parking lot was nearly full. It was going to be a challenge to walk that far in the breeze, and it was. Jane struggled to keep the shirt down as she walked up to the last cart storage area; she stopped and grabbed one.

With both hands steering the cart, she walked across the main drive as the wind sailed the shirt up to her naval. Jane smiled with excitement, knowing she was exposed. She boldly entered the store as it fell back into place.

Walking down the aisle toward the meat counter, it was evident that others were noticing her, most of her. She felt brazen walking through the crowded store; It was exciting knowing her bareness was mere inches from being discovered.

At the meat counter, several admirers stood behind her, patiently waiting to discover exactly what was beneath that shirt. The absence of any visible shorts intrigued them. The voyeur in them demanded they wait and see.

"I would like three ribeyes, please, one inch thick." The butcher gladly cut them. After wrapping them, he passed the package over the counter to her. As she reached up to grab it, she felt the cool indoor air rush between her bare legs as her shirt rose midway up her cheeks. Knowing she was flashing the men behind her, she leaned down, placing the package into the cart and ensuring her shaved area was fully displayed. A wave of exhilaration shook her; flashing people was beyond belief. Being the center of attention was becoming quite powerful, sending chills through her as she noticed how many shoppers scrutinized her barely-there outfit.

12