Understanding Nudity Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She honored her exhibitionist self once more as she leaned down again, placing the checked bag into her cart, turning, and smiling as she exited. The excitement overwhelmed her senses as she continued pushing the shopping cart, using it as a guise, waiting for the breeze to take over, and it did, keeping her bareness exposed all the way to her car.

"Jeannie, that was amazing flashing people in the market. I am seriously considering discarding all of my underwear."

"I hoped you would like it. It was electrifying when I went to the market in my tube dress."

"Bron will be home soon; let's get started on the meal, and we should put his jerseys back; we won't need any clothes for this!"

~o~

Turning into the drive, Bron noticed smoke rising from the grill. "The girls must be grilling tonight." He exited his truck and walked over to inspect. The grill was still warming up, so he turned and went inside.

"I'm home! What's for dinner?"

Jane answered from the kitchen, "we are in here preparing the steaks." Bron tossed his bag down, went to the kitchen door, and stopped immediately, stunned and speechless, staring at his wife and stepdaughter, both stark-naked.... and.... shaved.

"Hi, honey; we're glad you are home. How was work?"

"Hi, Mr. Bron; we are almost ready to cook the steaks."

"Jeannie, get your stepfather a beer while I go out and cook the steaks."

He gazed, perplexed, as she walked up, kissed him on the cheek, and left with the meat pan- naked.

"Here you go, Mr. Bron, a nice cold beer."

"What has happened? She is nude! You both have shaved your secret places?"

"She caught me sunning nude by the pool last week. It took her some time to understand why I was naked, and she questioned me for hours. After watching me sunning outside the next day, she decided to try it. I took her to the South Hiking Trail, and she walked nude with me the entire trail! We also went to Wills Point right after we shaved each other; she loved the beach. She was very popular there! She even let some guys oil her; I did too!"

"You shaved each....other? She was nude at the beach....shaved. She let someone oil her body!"

"Yes, the entire afternoon. We met Glen and Sue walking the nature trail; they were nudists. Sue was shaved. We liked it so much we decided to shave."

"I can't believe what I am hearing. Does she know about...... that we?"

"Absolutely not; that is just between us, as I promised. I missed you. We have something to discuss after dinner. I hope you will be interested. I am so happy you are back."

His brain was spinning, totally confused about how this could have happened, worried about the upcoming discussion. His wife, naked at the beach? His wife, shaved? His stepdaughter shaved? His wife, cooking outside naked? Does she enjoy having someone oil her naked body?

"Please, take your beer and get undressed; you don't want to be the only one with clothes on, do you?"

"I think I will grab another."

When he returned, the girls were setting the table.

"I am sorry, but this is all so overwhelming," He stood there a little embarrassed, hard in front of them, not knowing how they would react, opened another beer and guzzled it entirely.

"I don't believe I have ever seen you so excited to eat, dear."

Bron could hardly comprehend this puzzling occasion, sitting across from his naked wife. He had never known her to be outside of their bedroom nude. On the other side was his stepdaughter; her young, growing breasts were staring right at him, and they both acted as if this was normal. He was stumped and at a complete loss for words.

"You sure are quiet tonight."

"I—am shocked but excited that both of you are naked. That----we are all naked."

"It's what you wanted, wasn't it?"

"Well......uh.....yes."

"We decided it would be best to join you since you are so determined to be naked all the time. I hope you are ready for us to be naked with you; it will require much understanding. Jeannie and I must admit, it's hard to ignore the exhilaration of being nude in front of others."

"Uh, --I--... Others?"

"I must admit, honey, I was very much against your behavior until I realized Jeannie had been corrupted by it. It took some time to recognize, but after spending time with her, I now grasp the allure much better. You enjoy being naked, so we are willing to be naked and enjoy all that comes with it. That being said, Jeannie and I have a proposal to offer you."

He stared at the wall, mortified, nervous as a scared cat, not knowing what was fixing to happen.

"Yes, Mr. Bron, look at this brochure that I ran across; a two-week sailing trip in the Caribbean for nudists. We can be naked together for two weeks! There are shore excursions and resorts to visit. No clothes are allowed on the boat. What do you think?"

"Just us?"

"No, there will be others; the boat accommodates thirty guests."

"I am amazed that you would be willing to do this. It sounds like an exciting adventure. How could I refuse two ladies who want to be naked with me!"

"Great, we were hoping you would want to go; our reservations are scheduled for next week; you must adjust your work schedule. Jeannie has arranged to make up her classwork when we return."

Jeannie left them alone to discuss the offer privately while she cleaned the kitchen.

"I am stunned and excited you agree to be naked with me.....and Jeannie, I know how against this you were. It is nice that we can do something together as a family."

"Well, this trip should be a great icebreaker. We will find out how you feel seeing me, all of me, exposed in front of others. Bron, you behave yourself with my daughter; she is young and easily influenced. I will need your help to oversee her on this trip, especially being nude!" His penis instantly rose to attention upon hearing her request.

"I see you are getting excited about this; come here!" Jane led him to their room, pushed him onto the bed, and climbed on as she reminded him who was really in charge. She lowered herself quickly, rocking as she pleasured her husband. He loved the sensation of her smoothness surrounding him and whimpered with joy as he answered her invitation.

~o~

Jeannie was almost finished cleaning the dishes when they returned, both smiling and quite flushed.

"Sweetheart, there is one more thing we want to know." Jeannie looked up, quite puzzled, as did he, anticipating the next question.

"How do you like me shaved?" as she brazenly reached down with a hand gently stroking herself.

Taking a deep breath, he gladly answered, "I...... think it is amazing to see every bit of you, clean as a whistle. It makes you look younger; I love it!"

"That's good to hear; I like the sensation of being shaved. I feel some stubble here; I want you to shave me!"

"Me.........now?"

"Yes, there is nothing here that we haven't seen, is there?"

"Well,.... No. I guess not."

Jane was way ahead of him; she already had the supplies ready.

"Let's go out by the pool so I can use the lounge chair to lie on. We can enjoy the late afternoon sun together. Jeannie, you can join us."

Bron hardened again as he and Jeannie followed Jane to the pool. Neither could believe the words that they had just heard. Her brashness was shocking to them. He sat and took a handful of the cream, slathering her mound. He had never been so excited, being asked to shave his wife's pussy.

Every stroke was precise, removing the two-day-old stubble that had regrown. She was proud of her audacity, demanding herself shaved by her husband as her daughter watched. Deep inside, she wanted him to see how comfortable she had become, allowing herself to be touched in the company of others. She reached down to confirm the removal of her stubble.

"You have done a marvelous job. From now on, you will be responsible for keeping me smooth. I feel like a swim......... I imagine Jeannie wants to be next."

Jeannie was flabbergasted, knowing her mother had just permitted Mr. Bron to shave her secret spot, something she had dreamed about. She was giddy as she hopped up to accept the offer. The sensation of being shaved by her stepfather in front of her mother overwhelmed her hormones.

Covering the nubile teen with shaving cream caused him to grow harder; he knew this spot well, oiling it two weeks ago. The touch of his hand on her instantly released her drive.

Jane watched closely from the pool as Jeannie whimpered and squirmed with delight, smiling with approval, knowing she was experiencing the ultimate pleasure of being touched in front of others. She knew exactly what that felt like.

Bron kept his warm hand in place as she wriggled, waiting patiently. Looking over at Jane as if to question if this was OK, she smiled and nodded, so he resumed shaving her. It was overwhelming and exhilarating for him to shave his stepdaughter with proper approval.

"I need to cool off in the pool Mr. Bron." She was so happy to experience this without guilt in front of her mom.

"I will join you," as he jumped in right behind her, attempting to conceal his ongoing hardness.

"I'm pretty sure Jeannie will want you to be in charge of shaving her too."

"Oh, yes, Mr. Bron, I do." He was still not quite sure this was happening, but they were all in the pool naked, discussing their new adventure!

"What do we bring on the trip? Do we need any clothes at all?"

"The website recommended personal toiletries, a beach towel or two, sandals or flip-flops, a hat for outdoors, sunshades, and lots of sunscreens. It also said; space is minimal on board, so your clothing would be stored at their office until you return."

"It seems we only need the clothes on our backs to get there."

"It does seem nice not to worry about whether anything matches, your swimsuit fits you, or bother with makeup.... Ponytails and flip-flops to the rescue!"

"I can't wait to go. I am so glad you girls have found such an exciting adventure, something I hope all of us will enjoy."

"This will be an adventure we will always remember."

~o~

"Hurry up, Jeannie; we will be late leaving."

"Bron, grab my bag."

"I can't believe we are really doing this."

The drive to Port St. Lucie, on the eastern Florida coast, would take them eight hours; it passed quickly as they motored along, wondering about all the new things they would discover.

Jeannie was the first to spot the tall masts of the boats in the harbor. The instructions led them to the main office, about two miles from the docks, on a side street adjacent to the parking area. It was a busy place; people were moving about everywhere.

Inside, among the crowd, they found the sign-in desk and a large meeting room.

Please sign in here. The pre-boarding meeting and instructions are in half an hour here.

"Where should we put our bags?"

Make sure your names are on them. Leave them over there.

Jane looked around, observing the wide variety of guests signing up. She was amazed that there were even young families here and how friendly most were, introducing themselves and asking where we were from.

"I never knew so many people wanted to be naked."

Let's get started, everyone. Good afternoon; my name is Captain Dave. Welcome to Caribbean Adventures. To ensure you understand what you have signed up for, I want to remind you that this excursion is for nudists only. If you have made an error, speak up now.

OK, then, let's go over our rules. This excursion is not clothing optional; everyone is required to be nude for the entire voyage. You may only bring personal items, which may include towels. I hope you have packed plenty of sunscreens. Please remove any clothing items that are packed in your bags. In a while, you will be asked to undress and leave your clothes here. They will be returned here at the end of the voyage. We will transport you to the ship in our van. Any questions?

Ok, let's talk about the accommodations. Old sailing ships are small. Bunking is limited and needs to be shared, like a communal atmosphere. There are hammocks on the deck; you are welcome to sleep in them at night. Our goal is to provide you with a clothes-free friendly sailing adventure. The crew and I will be the only ones wearing anything, usually just shorts; that's how you will know who the crew is and who a guest is. Any questions?

OK, during the voyage, we will be making several stops, all of which are nudist-friendly. Tomorrow, our first will stop will be in Key West. This is Fantasy Fest week. There will be thousands of revelers up and down Duval Street, parades, body painting, and many different contests. Most visitors are not nudists but have come to enjoy the festival's activities. You can walk the streets, eat in restaurants, and go shopping naked during the festival—a great place to mingle and visit with many folks from around the country. We will stay in port all night so you can enjoy late-night activities.

Bron, Jane, and Jeannie were smiling at each other, thinking of the possibilities awaiting them.

"We can have our bodies painted? Sounds exciting."

Days two and three will be open ocean sailing days as we head to Pleasure Island, our private resort. We will be here for several days so you can enjoy the serenity and pleasures of the Caribbean in peace. All of the personnel of the island will join you nude. You should consider a private session with one of our expert masseuses. Anything goes with the overnight package!

Jeannie looked puzzled as she looked at her mother. "Anything goes?"

Several days of open-ocean sailing after that will bring us to our next stop, Desire Pearl, Riviera Maya, Cancun, Mexico. A place where inhibitions do not exist. This private resort offers and encourages adult erotic activities, even offering an adult playroom. Usually, for just couples, they make special arrangements for our guests. You are encouraged to explore yourselves and each other there! It is the ultimate nudist destination in the Caribbean.

Jane smiled as she considered all of the possibilities.

Are there any questions? If not, we ask for all to undress and place your clothing in the bag provided with your name. We will then drive you to the ship a few miles away. We can only take eight at a time, so the rest of you relax and get to know each other. You are now officially on vacation. Enjoy a Maiti, Margarita, or your favorite beverage as we load. Your personal items will be transported to the ship by crew members.

"I hope this is what you wanted, dear, having me nude." Jane stood up and removed her sundress, exuberant to be seen by all. Bron smiled joyfully as he and Jeannie followed along with the twenty-seven others.

"Yes, being naked with so many for weeks in the tropics will be exhilarating."

Standing proudly stark-naked, observing the rest of the group strip, contemplating the forthcoming voyage, Jane's life started down a new path, a bold path, something she intended to explore and enjoy to the fullest.

"It is thrilling. Remember, Bron. I depend on you to give a hand with Jeannie; she is very young for all of this! You keep her close to you."

"Mom, I will be fine; I feel comfortable with Mr. Bron; I will stay close to him, I promise."

"I hope so!"

"Bron, get us a drink while we wait for the van."

12