Understanding Nudity Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jeannie, we should get out; your mother will arrive in an hour or so. I wanted to tell you how great it felt to have you join me today, and I really appreciate your trust in me and keeping this type of activity between us only."

"It was a day I will never forget, Mr. Bron; I am happy to be able to experience something like this. It is opening up a whole new world to me."

Jeannie hung her tiny suit to dry in her bathroom, well out of her mother's sight.

At dinner that evening, Jeannie was excited to inform Jane about helping wash the car and getting to move it into the drive.

"You both did a marvelous job with the house cleaning, thank you. It's nice to see you doing something constructive at home."

"No problem, mom."

"Jeannie, it looks like you are getting some sun."

"Yes, mam, I did lay out by the pool for a while this afternoon."

"Be sure to cover yourself with sunscreen completely, or you will burn."

"Oh, yes, mam, I made sure I was fully covered today."

"Bron, what are you doing tomorrow? Jeannie might like to take a hike on the South Trail."

"Oh, yes, Mr. Bron. Could you take me, please?"

"Sure. Let's go around 10:00 before it gets sweltering."

"Bron, make sure she uses the sunscreen, please."

~o~

My coffee time was quickly passing as I waited for Jeannie to wake. Around 7:00, she stumbled in for her coffee. "I'm excited to hike today; this will be my first time. What will we see?"

"Mostly nature and birds. We will have to wade across a picturesque stream along the way. "What should I wear?" "Oh, any shirt and shorts will work along with sandals so we can cross the stream. Remember to bring sunscreen."

"We should leave around 8:00; it's a two-hour drive."

Jeannie sprinted out to the car on time. She chose to wear a halter top and shorts. The top was rather loose-fitting, struggling to hide her small breasts and providing a fine view of her flat belly. The shorts she wore appeared to be the pair that drew scolds from Jane, which exposed a half-inch of her rear.

Jeannie grilled me for more knowledge about my nudity during the drive to the trail; her questioning suggested that yesterday's activity had stimulated her interest. I answered eagerly as she soaked up each bit of information. Her mind was busy considering all of the possibilities being described.

As we pulled into the parking area, I noticed we were the only vehicle, a sign that I could hike naked for a while. While Jeannie was grabbing her pack, I pulled my shirt off and threw it in the back seat. Reaching around, I disrobed and handed my shorts to her." Put these in your pack."

"You're going to hike naked, Mr. Bron?"

"Yes, you have to take advantage of certain situations when you can; nobody on the trail means I can enjoy a naked hike; if we run across someone, my shorts will be at hand.

"I don't know about this. What happens if other people see you?"

"Jeannie, all will be fine; you will see. Let's go." I took the lead; she followed as we walked several miles down the trail. Jeannie's senses were spinning fast; she was getting used to walking alongside a naked person. Something inside her was trying to convince her to reveal herself, but she was uneasy about the consequences.

"Let's take a water break." We both sat on a rock ledge, observing a breathtaking scene. We had not encountered a single person yet. Jeannie looked around, surveyed the area, stood up, shaking nervously, and asked me, "Can you undo my halter top?"

I untied the knot, and it fell away. 'Oh my god, I am so nervous." The feeling of the sun and breeze blowing across her bare chest was intense to her as she attempted to cover her tiny lumps. Her body had just felt the most powerful feeling she knew; exposing herself, she dropped her hands, proudly offering her chest to me and nature. Her senses were trying to determine whether this new feeling was exhilaration or courage; whichever one it was, it was powerful.

This was my first full view of her young, growing breasts. "Jeannie, I am proud of you; you have taken the first step to nudity. I told you all would be fine. Doesn't it feel good?"

"Oh my god, Mr. Bron, I am so nervous. I never imagined exposing my breasts could feel so good."

"Let's make our way further down the trail." As I walked further, I peered back to see Jeannie stuffing her halter into the pack, following me. Several miles of hiking topless convinced Jeannie; her brazen activity went unnoticed in nature, and her comfort level improved rapidly.

After five miles, we reached the stream. "Jeannie, It's hot. I'm going to cool off in the stream for a bit." As she watched, I walked in and dipped my head under to cool off. When I looked back, she removed her shorts to join me. Entering the water beside me in her thong, she plunged herself under. The ice-cold water was refreshing as we splashed around, attempting to cool down.

"Oh, Mr. Bron, this feels so good."

"I had no idea how good this feels to dip my bare chest in the water; my nipples are as hard as a rock." Suddenly she reached down, grabbed her thong, and flung the string ashore.

"Jeannie, doesn't it feel fantastic to be naked in the stream?"

"Oh man, the cold creek water flowing through my bare bottom is mind-boggling. I love it!"

She was hooked. Her nakedness had taken priority instantly.

Jeannie stepped out of the creek, walked towards her sack, and pulled something from it, "I forgot the sunscreen." She motioned me over with her finger. This was the first time I had seen her complete body naked. The sight of her pussy and small tufts of golden pubic hair dripping wet sent chills through me. My dick was on fire with curiosity.

"Hold out your palms, Mr. Bron." She filled each one with the oil, threw the tube down, and reached her arms over her head. "Mr. Bron, please oil me, all of me!" I was trembling as I studied her pristine features.

I reached up and started on her breasts. She gladly offered them proudly as she watched me intently. As my hands ran low on oil, I went for the tube. "Give me the tube, please." Jeannie grabbed it, held it on her shoulders, and started squirting it.

"Please don't waste any." I spent the next five minutes trying to keep up with her lotion distribution. She was utterly saturated with oil.

The only place left that I had not touched was her pussy, now dripping with oil. She reached for me grabbing my hands as she spun around, pressing her back against my chest. Jeannie's hand reached around and guided my stiff dick through her slippery legs, holding it tightly between her thighs. "Oh, Mr. Bron, that feels so good between my legs. Slide it back and forth."

As soon as I started sliding it, she asked, "put your arms around me." She took my hands and placed them on her breasts as I reached around her, "I need you to rub my breasts." After several minutes of massaging them, her body joined my movements. Jeannie's hormones were boiling as she took one of my hands off her breast and placed it on her pussy, pressing it tightly against it. "I need you to rub me here." She reached down and surrounded the head of my hard with her oily hand.

As my finger breached her opening, she lurched and moaned with pleasure as her first orgasm took charge. I could feel the ecstasy rushing through her as she shook, holding my hand in place. "Oh, Mr. Bron, I've never felt warmth rush out of me like that. That was amazing! I think I just had an orgasm."

"Yes, I get the same feeling when I cum. It's fabulous."

"I did not realize that being naked could do that. I do now."

It took five minutes or so for her to calm down and finally release my hand. As she left my arms, she turned around, smiling at me. She slid her hands over her body, oiling them up. The second she wrapped her fingers around me, I shot. We spent the next half hour lying in the sun, discussing the day's events and her new interest-nudity.

"We do need to get started back, Jeannie."

"Ok, I am ready; let's go." She did not attempt to cover herself as we headed back toward the car. Twenty steps before reaching the parking area, she stopped and turned back to me, alarmed by the sound of voices in front of us.

"We should get clothes on Jeannie; someone is coming this way."

Jeannie's eyebrows raised as she smiled and grabbed my hand, pulling me forward as the four hikers came into view. The sensation of being discovered naked fueled her initiative. The hikers stopped and stared as two naked people walked past them, smiling.

"Nice day for a hike."

"It sure is," This newfound bravery excited Jeannie. Her hormones were racing as we strolled past, holding hands.

Jeannie and I drove back to town naked; she wanted to enjoy every minute of this new sensation she had discovered.

"Mr. Bron, I have never experienced anything like this before. Thank you so much for spending time with me today; I never knew being naked could make me happy."

"Jeannie, I am grateful to have a young girl like yourself to teach and share nudity with. Other people, especially your mother, will not understand our nude connection. We must keep this between just us."

"Mr. Bron, I won't talk about it to anyone; I think you are wonderful."

~o~

"Did you enjoy the trail today, Jeannie?"

"Oh, yes, mother. The scenery was awesome."

"I see you got some sun today; I hope you covered your skin with lotion."

"Yes, mam. I made sure I was completely covered."

"Bron, you look rather dark yourself; you had better not forget the sunscreen yourself."

"I remembered, dear, I was well saturated with oil."

"Do you have any activities planned for tomorrow?"

"Nothing yet. I have a few things to do before I return to work on Monday."

Tomorrow is my last day shift, so I will be here Sunday to visit Jeannie before she leaves."

Saturday morning started with my coffee as it always did when Jane was working, naked. I sipped my caffeine, contemplating what I needed to do this weekend before leaving for work Monday. The yard needed mowing for sure. I needed to pack my work gear.

"Good morning, Mr. Bron." Jeannie walked around the bar beside me to make a cup for herself. Her stark-naked body indicated that she had begun a new chapter in her life, which I immensely enjoyed.

"Good morning, Jeannie." I see you slept very comfortably last night. "Oh, my goodness, yes, I could not get yesterday's activities off my mind. I shivered with excitement all night and did it myself several times. It feels so good to have orgasms. Mr. Bron, can we do something today, please? I desperately want to be naked outside."

"I do have several things to do today, Jeannie. The yard needs mowing for sure. "I can help."

"Are you sure?"

"I will get dressed right now."

She did a fine job of mowing. She was still energetic after the two-hour task. After she finished her chore, Jeannie walked to the outdoor pool shower, disrobed and washed the grass and sweat off her, and then jumped in for a quick cool down. Refreshed and excited, she pounced into the house, wiping the last drops of water off her.

"Mr. Bron, please let's go somewhere; I want to be naked again."

"Well, we could go back to the trail; wait, I have—I do know a place, but I must warn you; on a Saturday, it can get quite crowded there."

"Oh, yes. I want to be around other people. The feeling I had as we passed the hikers nude was out of this world."

"Ok, get your bag, and don't forget the sunscreen."

"Where are we going?"

"I will let it surprise you; more exciting that way. You will need to have something on for the trip there. Do you have a sundress or something daring that you might have reservations about wearing in public? No thong today."

"Why?"

"It will be a confidence booster."

Jeannie met me in the car wearing a tube dress.; a stretchy fabric tube with no shoulder straps. "I don't know why I ever bought this dress; my boobs are not big enough to hold it up, and it is too short." The stretchy fabric barely covered her small breasts, clinging to her belly like it was painted on, and reached just below her pussy, requiring a tug to keep her bare bottom covered. Driving out, I looked over to find her anxiously awaiting the day's adventure as she released the stretchy fabric, letting it rise over her ass in the seat. "Now that's more comfortable."

Jeannie, let me tell you a bit more before we go. This place is way out of the way. It is a place where nudists are tolerated. You and I might be the only nudists there. Others can get excited seeing a young naked female, so let your mind be free today, and you might enjoy it more.

"We will need to stop and get some snacks and beer on the way; there will be no places to buy any of these."

I parked out at the far edge of the grocery market's lot. "Jeannie, this will be your first confidence booster."

"My what?"

"You are going to show yourself, accidentally, on purpose. It takes guts to expose your parts around others in public. You will get high on it if you like walking in front of others naked."

"Oh, now I am nervous already. Exactly what do I do?"

"Since your tiny tube does not like to stay up or down, let it stretch as it wants while you move about or bend over, putting the groceries in the cart. Then casually rearrange it as you move on, ensuring you are right on the edge of disaster each time. Don't look at anyone around you. Just go on with your activity. The sensation of flashing your nakedness will blow your mind. Here is my card and the list."

"Oh, God, my body is shaking. I am so nervous." Ok, here I go!"

Jeannie exited the car and closed the door. She walked to the front fender and paused, realizing it was quite a way to the store. The lot was full of cars already. As she walked through the parked cars, I noticed it was a constant battle for her to keep the tube in order; as she walked, the tube slipped off her tiny tits; if she pulled it up to cover them, the bottom was at the edge of disaster showing her naked bottom. She showed bravery while passing several patrons pushing food carts to their cars. Reaching the entrance, she paused, trying to convince herself she could do this. She looked back for support; I walked up slowly, admiring her exposed cheeks, and smiled. This was going to be interesting.

"You can do this, Jeannie."

"Oh my god, I am so nervous."

I watched her grab a cart and enter the store. Several shoppers immediately took notice of her display. Two male shoppers turned their carts around and followed her several steps back to convince themselves that this was happening. Jeannie took her list and started. As she reached the snack aisle, she paused and noticed several carts behind her stopped along with her. Reaching for several bags of chips caused her top to slip off. She remained calm, casually pulled the cloth back up, and grabbed several more as the top fell again. This time she turned towards them, ensuring they saw her cover her nipples again. Her hormones were going crazy exposing herself.

She was a trooper; she knew several people were following. Jeannie studied each box closely; as she searched for the beer on the list. She bravely bent over as far as possible, spending extra time placing it in the cart. I was at the end of the aisle observing, and it was exciting to see her bare pussy as her tube climbed up to the middle of her ass. She was a bundle of nerves as she made her way to the checkout. "Damn, there are thirty people up here checking out." Jeannie drew a crowd quickly, standing in line. Four male shoppers whisked their carts as close as possible to take the view. Her nerves were about to explode. Her pussy was about to explode.

After three or four tugs attempting to keep her ass covered, she relinquished authority to the tube. As she bent over, pulling the items from her cart to scan, she could feel the cool air teasing her bare bottom, but she never looked back. She stood there bending over, scanning and bagging her items at the self-check stand without any reservation; she wanted her bareness to show; it was driving her hormones crazy.

I decided to walk out ahead of her to open the car. Her hormones were on fire. As Jeannie exited the sliding doors, she stopped and slipped off the tube dress, tossing it in the cart. Jeannie kept her leisurely pace, never looking back until she reached the car. One man walked directly into a parked vehicle while staring intently at the naked girl pushing her cart past him.

"Oh my God, Mr. Bron, I feel like I am going to explode." Jeannie grabbed my hand, squeezing it tightly as she buried her other hand in her pussy, punishing her slit. Her body stiffened as her orgasm overcame her. Several voyeurs watched in disbelief at the naked teen masturbating in the grocery market parking lot! My dick was so hard it hurt.

"Oh my God, I just walked in front of people naked. I could not stop myself!" as she franticly sought after the lingering remnants of the ecstasy with her fingers.

"I thought you might like that, Jeannie."

~o~

Jeannie collapsed into the seat as I loaded the groceries. Her expression said everything I needed to know. The hour-long drive passed quickly. When we arrived, Jeannie immediately recognized that we were at a beach. There were many people out here and no naked bodies in sight. Jeannie's nerves started revving again as I walked to her door. "Jeannie, today is your day. I will keep my trunks on; I think you will enjoy this."

"You won't be naked with me?"

"Not now. You will be the only person naked here; you will see; it will be fantastic." I grabbed our cooler on wheels and the backpack. I did not want Jeannie carrying anything to distract her from her nakedness.

"Let's go." I grabbed her hand as we progressed through the parking area. Jeannie thought this was really happening. As we reached the open beach, we stopped to search for a spot to place our gear. I intentionally picked the most crowded place. Jeannie's lips were quivering as we moved through the crowd. She stood up proud, never attempting to cover herself. Everyone in view stopped their activity to inspect the eighteen-year-old nymph that had just arrived.

Jeannie's head was spinning, her pulse was overloaded, and her pussy was aching.

"Mr. Bron, I better take a dip to cool down my hormones."

"Go ahead; I will set up camp here." As Jeannie walked out to the water's edge, six males immediately rushed to observe the bare maiden wade into the sea, following closely behind as she splashed about. Her onlookers were captivated by the salt water flowing off her small breasts as she jumped back and forth, relishing the attention. As she gazed around, she found the boy's arms pumping vigorously below the surf as she smiled and exited the sea, reminiscent of a mermaid.

More than a dozen males had taken up residence closer to us while she was away enjoying her dip, waiting to view the nymph.

"Oh my God, Mr. Bron, this is so exciting; this feeling is overwhelming."

"Jeannie, you should not forget your lotion. Would you like some help?"

"Oh, yes, please."

"Why don't you stand here facing me." As she stood up, I grabbed a super-size bottle of lotion from the bag, held it out, and looked over at our audience. "Jeannie wishes her body to be covered. Are there any volunteers?" Jeannie was in awe as all rushed up to help. I held the bottle over her shoulders and started squirting the oil; as the lotion began flowing over her. "Boys, don't waste a drop of oil."

The cascading oil went down her back and breasts as the restless hands fought for position. The sensation she was receiving from being manipulated by a dozen hands rubbing her tiny breasts and nipples radiated off her face. Intuitively, I sent a second cascade of oil rushing down between her legs. Jeannie gazed around quickly and found a dozen more people had taken up watching; most were beating off franticly. Jeannie was in exhibitionist heaven. Her naked body was the subject of desire today, and she loved it.