Understanding Nudity Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the oil slid through her slit, the hands followed. "Oh God, that feels so good, boys!" Jeannie opened her stance widely, inviting further action. Her groin was on fire again. She looked at me and held her hands out; she wanted to be held; her body was weakening. I held onto her arms, watching the bevy of hands roam around, squeezing her butt and continuously oiling the interior of her pussy. Jeannie's grip went limp as she jerked feverously, screaming with delight.

"Don't stop now, boys!" She moaned and gyrated for several minutes before wilting down. Her helpers placed her in the lounge chair as she stared toward the sky in complete bliss. Jeannie stayed there for half an hour, recuperating from the massive orgasm she had just experienced. Several dozen boys strolled by, inspecting the resting nymph and offering their DNA in the nearby sand.

~o~

"I need a beer, or two, Mr. Bron."

"Gladly, Jeannie. How are you feeling?"

"Like I went to Mars and back, I have never felt so excited, scared, and relaxed at the same time. I think I will walk down the beach for a while if it's ok?"

Jeannie guzzled a beer and grabbed a second as she walked out to the water's edge, soaking her feet as she went along. Being the only person naked on the beach sent pleasure rushing through her body as the beach population rushed to see the strolling nymph, gladly displaying her nakedness. I watched her walk for an hour or so, relishing all of the attention given to her. The afternoon was rapidly running out of sun when she returned.

"Mr. Bron, I need you naked with me."

Not wanting her to feel alone, I removed my trunks, exposing my hardness. A small group of boys watching immediately released their suits, anticipating sacrificing their penis for her pleasure. Jeannie grabbed my hands, leading me to her towel and pushing me down on my back. "Jeannie?"

"Mr. Bron, I am so horny my pussy hurts." Before I could utter a word, she stepped over my stiffness and lowered her aching core onto me. "I need you inside me; I want you to be the first." Plunging down required no lubrication as her virgin slit opened and slid past inches of me. I had never been squeezed so tightly. Gasping for breath, she grabbed my hands, holding on tightly as she pumped vigorously. I could feel her vaginal muscles inspecting my pole as she raced up and down it uncontrollably. Jeannie's inner demon was in complete control, naked on the beach, surrendering her virginity to her stepfather in front of an audience; there could not be a more incredible feeling. I screamed recklessly as my seed pulsed into her as she squeezed tighter and tighter, capturing each shot.

"Oh my God, Mr. Bron, I can feel you shooting inside me! It feels so good to have you inside me!" I could hardly speak or move as she forced every ounce of sperm out, her tight pussy squeezing me as never before.

We packed up late, trying to recover from the strenuous event; our bodies needed time to restore our strength after the outdoor exercise.

"Jeannie, I had not anticipated this to happen; I am so sorry to put you in this position."

"Mr. Bron, stop; you did not put me into any position I did not desire. After today's activities, my pussy was in agony, and I was desperate to feel a man inside me. I wanted it to be you and not some stranger. This was my choice, and I loved it. I did not know what to expect; you inside me was the most wonderful sensation I have ever experienced, ever."

"I have never known a pussy so tight, Jeannie; you are amazing."

"Mr. Bron, I love being naked with you!"

"Oh damn, Mother will be home when we get there. All I have is my tube dress!"

"Wrap up in the beach towel."

As I pulled in, we immediately noticed her car was not there, so we hurriedly ran inside to clean up. About thirty minutes later, Jane stepped in. "Sorry I am late; I had an emergency at the last minute. How was your day today? Oh Boy, both of you got some sun; a lot of it. I hope you used the sunscreen, or you will have a sunburn tomorrow."

"Yes, mam, I think we used the whole bottle."

"Mr. Bron took us to Wills Point Beach. I had the best day of my life there."

"I bet it was crowded on a Saturday."

"It was crowded, but they were quite accommodating. Jeannie drew quite an audience; she was the center of attention for many young boys."

"I'm sure she did with her long blonde hair; I'm glad you were there to oversee her; boys can be mischievous."

Jane and Jeannie sat in the front most of the night, visiting and catching up. I retreated to my bed around 9:00 PM, needing a whole night's rest. Early Sunday morning, Jane poked me in the bed- "Wake up, we need to talk." Adrenalin shot through my body, instantly anticipating the next word. "Jeannie wants to switch to the local college and asked me if she could live with us while she attends. I told her it was fine with me, but she would have to ask you herself."

My balls fell back out of my stomach in relief, and I could finally breathe again. My loyal liege kept her word; that was a relief!

"Bron, it will require a bit of your time with her being here; kids require attention, you know."

"Oh, sure. I think we can work everything out. I am always happy to give her a hand. I will wait to see if she asks me first."

Later that morning, as Jane was cooking breakfast, Jeannie walked in. She held her finger out, motioning for me to come over to the far side of the room as she whispered in my ear, "Mr. Bron, I need to ask you something. I want to switch campuses and live with you guys if it is OK. I have already talked to my mother, and she said it was ok with her, but I needed to ask you for permission, Mr. Bron; I need to be naked with you. Would you teach me more?"