Understall, My First Time

Story Info
My first time playing with a guy and doing it anonymously.
856 words
4.25
13.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first attempt at a story here so any feedback appreciated. The true story of my first time

In my first year of university I embarked on a journey to explore my emerging bicuriosity. I'd always been curious about guys in a way, searching out bi mmf porn in ever increasing quantities, I'd even managed to sneak a peek at one of my mates nude once. Not knowing where to start I took out an ad on Craigslist. 'M4m 18 yo looking for similar to explore'. Initially I was spooked by some pushy old men seeking to take advantage of my curiosity and lack of understanding. I was about to give up when a promising response came from a guy called Jon.

Jon was 22, bi and looking for discrete fun. We emailed back and forth for weeks, engaging mostly in small talk. He went to the same university as me, played football and worked out almost every day. He was 6'2, a slim but muscly build and, perfectly for me, a shaved 8in uncut cock. I by contrast was a 5'10 average built guy with a shaved 6.5in thick cock. Not knowing what I wanted to do or how to do it he suggested a public meet trying something called 'understall'. He explained we could meet in one of the quiet bathrooms in the shopping centre across from the university campus and start slow with a mutual hand job.

We arranged to meet at 4pm that afternoon and after thoughts of backing out or flaking last minute I found myself walking through the doors into the toilets, past the urinals and into the last empty cubicle hidden from sight around the corner. I sat alone, unable to slow my pounding heartbeats in my ears that I felt sitting in the silence. I jumped at the noise of someone entering the toilets, hoping it was him.

After a few moments I heard someone enter the cubicle next door and lock the door. They dropped their bag and sat down. My phone buzzed with another email, "you there?" I responded quickly, heard a buzz on the other side and almost immediately he stood up, dropped his pants as he faced the wall and dropped to his knees. From underneath the stall wall his semi hard cock poked through with his knees. I followed suit and soon found myself with my face pressed hard up against the wall not knowing what was coming next.

He grasped my cock and slowly started jerking. He slowly played with my cock until it quickly became hard. Using his other he massaged my balls and gently tickled my hole from time to time. After a few minutes I could feel an orgasm building and almost perfectly felt him withdraw back. I took this as an opportunity to do the same to him. I used one hand to slowly wank him, running it up and down his length before cupping his balls and playing with his hole.

Eventually found myself balancing on both elbows with his hard cock a hair's breadth from my face. Suddenly he whispered to me, 'suck it'. I froze in shock before being jolted out of it by someone entering the toilets. I leapt back onto the toilet seat to consider my options, do I stay and suck or take this chance to leave. I agonised over the decision whilst the intruder busied himself at the sinks and having departed thought my opportunity to leave gone. With the door closed Jon's now softened cock reappeared under the divider and I slowly scented to the floor again.

I took hold of it in one hand and steadied myself with the other. Slowly jerking him I first licked and then sucked on the head. I continued sucking and forcing myself down onto his cock, taking more and more into my mouth until I could breath and bobbed back up for air and immediately back down as far as I could. The more I continued I could taste his precum in my mouth, laced with copious amounts of saliva until I felt his cock hit the back of throat and past my gag reflex. This was met by first a muffled and then open panting and moaning from Jon. I continued this until just as I felt him at the back of my throat he came. The first spurt made me spring up for air, the second hit my tongue, coating it in a sweet and salty mix, the third hit me on the chin and spilt onto the floor.

I was frozen in place by what had happened and felt his now softening cock pulled away from me. Seconds later the door to the toilets creaked open and I jumped back onto the toilet seat and heard Jon depart from his cubicle. I sat dazed by what had happened, nursing my hard on and cum on my chin. I started to slowly play with my cock waiting to see if Jon was coming back when the cubicle next to me was soon occupied and heard a tapping foot.

To be continued...