Understanding Pleasure

Story Info
Brother and sister find happiness in a very unusual way.
2.6k words
4.33
54.7k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note: For those of you prone to pick at details, this is obviously a fantasy. Everyone in this story is over the age of eighteen, or the interplanetary equivalent.)

Two years ago, my sister Brenda and I were abducted by aliens. We never said anything about it, because people who claim to have been abducted by aliens are generally regarded as loony, or worse. But the results have been unexpected.

Brenda is two years older than I, and I have to admit she looked pretty hot. She was about five foot six, with shoulder length brown hair that she worestraight, good-sized boobs (34C), a sweet ass, and long toned legs. She wasn't shy about showing off her stuff in front of me, either. Nothing too over the top, mind you, but she'd go from the bathroom to her bedroom in a towel, or exercise in the cellar in a sports bra. It was as if I didn't count. Her younger brother, you know? Even though I was four inches taller and outweighed her by forty or fifty pounds. Anyway, she had come home from college for Thanksgiving, and had been out on a date with some loser who had tried to grope her in the car, and she had hopped out at a stop sign and called me to pick her up, assuming of course that I had nothing better to do on a Friday night.

Unfortunately, she was right. I was a senior in high school, and should have been out on a hot date with a horny cheerleader. But I was at home watching some lame movie when she called. When I asked what had happened, she told me where she was and said, "Just get your ass over here NOW." So, dutiful younger brother that I am, I grabbed my car keys and went to rescue her.

She was waiting on the street corner where she'd jumped out of her date's car, her arms folded over her chest, looking royally pissed. "What took you so long?" she said, as she got in and fastened her seat belt. No 'thanks for picking me up' or 'hope I didn't mess up your plans.' I could almost see the smoke coming out of her ears, she was that angry.

"You want to go home?" I asked.

"Yes, I want to go home," she said, as if that were the stupidest question she had ever heard. I didn't say anything else, just made a right turn and headed for our house. We lived outside the town, which was pretty small, so we were soon on a two-lane road with no streetlights, and no other cars in sight.

After we had driven a while I looked over at her and asked if she wanted to talk about it. "There's nothing to talk about," she said. "The asshole tried to grab my boob as we were riding down Main Street. We hadn't even gotten to the theater. I knew dating a townie was a mistake, but I was SO BORED sitting around the house with Mom and Dad. And you." She apparently had a more interesting social life on and around the campus.

"I would have taken you to a movie," I said. This brought an eyeroll, an "Oh for God's sake!" and a stare out the passenger side window. I guess my offer didn't impress her.

I noticed that the short skirt she was wearing had ridden up, exposing a lot of thigh, and that she probably wasn't wearing a bra under her low-cut halter top. She turned back from the window and saw me checking her out. "What are you looking at?" she said.

"Um, I..."

"You're checking out my body, aren't you? Little perv. Just keep your eyes on the road." She made no effort to pull down her skirt, however. Like I said, little brothers don't count. And it's not like I hadn't seen her legs before. I'd seen their entire length at the beach. But I was a horny eighteen-year-old, and there they were, right next to me. I continued to glance at them as we drove along.

And then, for no reason (at least at the time), the car just stopped. The engine turned off, the lights went out, nothing worked. "What the hell!" Brenda said. "Can't you even drive a car?"

"It just won't work," I said. I turned the ignition key again and again. Nothing.

"Oh, great! The perfect end to a perfect evening. Stuck in the middle of nowhere with you." She got out of the car and stood, leaning on the hood, her arms crossed in front of her chest. She stood like that a lot when she was mad.

I got out and stood by my side of the car. "Hey, don't blame me," I said. "I didn't do anything, and I really didn't feel like spending my night driving you home because you went out with a jerk."

And that's when it happened. A bright, blinding light, a whoosh of air, a tumbling sensation, and the next thing I knew we were in some sort of craft. There was no feeling of motion. We were standing in a pool of light, surrounded by a seemingly impenetrable darkness. "Uh, hello," I shouted.

The darkness slowly dissipated, and I could make out several humanoid figures looking at us through some sort of transparent material. There was a hiss, an opening appeared, and one of the - beings, for lack of a better term, came into our space. It didn't walk, it just moved somehow.

The creature was, as I said, humanoid in shape. It had a head, a torso, and what could be described as either arms or tentacles, but no hands or fingers. Its lower body was kind of undefined, and it was wearing some sort of suit and helmet. I couldn't tell if it had eyes or ears because of the helmet. It came toward us slowly, and Brenda backed away and got behind me. "What the fuck is that?" she said, obviously petrified.

I don't know why, but I didn't sense any danger. Not that I wasn't afraid. I was. But I didn't think these creatures were going to hurt us. "Just stay calm," I said. "Besides, we're kind of at their mercy here."

And then I heard a voice in my head. "We mean you no harm," it said.

"Did you hear that?" said Brenda.

""Yeah. I guess they can communicate, like, telepathically."

"So, what, they can read our minds?"

"I don't know."

"We can - you would say - hear your thoughts."

"What do you want from us?" I said.

"You represent the dominant species on this planet. We seek understanding." The creature raised his appendage and some sort of tool appeared, which he aimed first at me, then at Brenda.

"You are identical genetically but of different gender," the voice in my head said.

"Yes," I said. "We call ourselves humans. We have two genders, male and female."

"What is the purpose of this?"

"It's how we reproduce," I said.

"Why are you talking to it," said Brenda. "Tell it to let us go."

"You are wearing protective coverings," the voice said. "Remove them, so we may study your physiology."

"No way!" said Brenda. "I'm not taking my clothes off for - whatever you are."

"You need not fear," said the voice. "The temperature, pressure, and atmospheric composition in this chamber are identical to the conditions from which we extracted you."

"That's not the point," said Brenda, but I turned to her and said, "We better do as they ask."

"Yeah, you would say that," she muttered. "Anything to see me naked."

"Do you want to get out of here or what?"

"Fine!" she said, and began undoing her halter top. I took off my tee shirt, shoes, pants and boxers. "Just don't turn around," said Brenda.

The creature examined me, then Brenda. "We notice two differences," the voice said. "What is the purpose of this appendage?" He pointed at my penis, which, to be honest, didn't look much like an appendage at the moment.

"Uh, it's the male reproductive organ," I said.

"How does it perform?"

"Well, it swells up and gets inserted into the female, and delivers the male's semen to the female's egg."

"This seems inefficient."

"Well," I said, "it's also pleasurable. Or so I've heard."

Then, pointing to Brenda's breasts, the creature said, "What is the purpose of these?"

Brenda refused to answer. By this time, I had turned around and was treated to a vision of my sister in all her naked glory. Her breasts were full and firm, and hung naturally. Her nipples were a dark pink and were puckered, not hard from arousal but getting there. Her pussy was nearly hairless, with prominent lips. In spite of the situation I found that my body was starting to respond.

"Those are for providing nourishment to the newborn," I said. "And they also provide pleasure."

There was a silence, then the voice said, "We do not understand pleasure."

"There's a surprise," muttered Brenda. "I told you not to look at me. And why is your dick getting hard?"

The creature noticed this as well. "Your reproductive organ is increasing in size and angle. Are you preparing to reproduce?"

"Ah, no," I said.

"Damn right you're not," muttered Brenda.

"This is an involuntary reaction," I continued. "It happens when something stimulates it. In this case, her nudity."

"Are you not concerned about a lost opportunity to reproduce?"

"What? No. She's my sister."

Another silence. Then "We wish to observe your act of reproduction. Please proceed."

"In your dreams, buster!" said Brenda.

The creature raised his appendage and a small tube appeared at the end, from which an aerosol emerged. Before we knew what was happening, we had both breathed it in.

Almost immediately my dick became rigid and seemed bigger than it had ever been. At the same time, Brenda's nipples became hard and erect, sticking out nearly an inch from her boobs. "What the hell is happening?" she cried. "My pussy is on fire. I'm sopping wet." Her knees buckled, and I grabbed her arm to keep her from falling. She leaned toward me and rubbed her tits on my chest. "On the floor, now," she said. She lay down and spread her legs. Her hand was rubbing her clit. "Put your dick in me! Hurry."

Who was I to argue? I got between her legs and into position, then shoved it into her. "Yes, yes, fuck me, keep it up!" she cried. I'm not sure how long we were at it, or how many times we came. Eventually we had to quit from exhaustion and dehydration. We just lay in each other's arms, enjoying the afterglow.

The voice came back. "We find your reproductive act inefficient and unsanitary. However, I believe that we now understand pleasure."

There was another flash of light, a whoosh of air, and a tumbling sensation, and we were back at my car. Our clothes had come through with us, and we picked them up and got dressed. The car started right up, and we made it home without any trouble.

"Oh, finally," said Mom, when we went inside. "I was wondering what had happened to you two."

"We, ah, stopped to talk," I said. I went into the kitchen and got a drink of water.

"Are you alright, Bren?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, but I'm kinda tired. I think I'll go to bed."

"Me, too," I said. "Been a long day."

We went upstairs. Brenda went into her room and shut the door. I didn't even bother to get undressed. I just lay on the bed and fell asleep.

Sometime during the night Brenda came into my room and woke me up, disturbing an erotic yet surprisingly realistic dream. I found myself with a very stiff boner.

"Wake up," she said. "That stuff they gave us? It hasn't worn off yet. I need you - oh!" This last as she felt my dick through my pants. "Get those clothes off." She took off the tee shirt she was wearing as a nightgown. Once again her nipples were swollen. I tore my clothes off as fast as I could, lay back, and let her straddle me. She rode my cock while I squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples. She shuddered with her first orgasm and didn't even slow down. I could feel my balls tighten and the cum rising in my dick, and I shot a huge load into her warm wet pussy. We kept at it until nearly dawn, when once again exhaustion took over. She rolled off of me and closed her eyes.

"Bren," I said, "you've got to go back to your room. Mom and Dad..."

I managed to get her upright, and she stumbled back to her room and shut the door. I lay back and fell asleep, this time in the nude.

I slept until almost eleven that morning. When I came downstairs I was hard once again. Mom and Dad were in the kitchen. "You know, dear," said Mom, "if you're going to sleep in the nude you should shut your door."

"Oh, uh, I'm sorry," I said. "I was so tired I wasn't thinking straight."

Mom went into the living room, and Dad said, "You had an enormous erection. Your mom got a kick out of it, but what if Brenda had seen it? Think, son."

"You're right, Dad. I'm sorry."

He chuckled. "Don't be too sorry. Like I said, your mom got a kick out of it, and we, ah, we went back to bed."

Brenda came downstairs a little later. Mom and Dad were on the back porch. She came over to me and said, "Take me somewhere we can be alone. I want your dick again."

"Boy, that stuff lasts a long time, doesn't it?" I said. I went out back and told the parents that we were going for a ride. Brenda grabbed some beach towels for us to lie on. We went to a secluded spot on the lake and immediately got naked. But this time it wasn't just a physical urgency. We kissed and stroked each other. She let me lick her pussy and she sucked my cock. The intimacy was as much a turn-on as whatever the aliens had given us. We barely made it home for dinner.

That night we stayed in, watched a movie with the folks, and went to bed early. Once again, Brenda came to me in the early hours of the morning, and once again we fucked until dawn, but it was definitely different. We wanted each other, not sex.

By Sunday afternoon the aftereffects had worn off. I offered to drive Brenda back to college, and when we got to her dorm she invited me up. Her roommate wasn't there, so we had one final session. "I'd better head back," I said as I held her in my arms. She was nuzzling my neck and I was gently playing with her left breast.

"Come visit me next weekend?" she asked.

"I will."

We got dressed, reluctantly, and with one last kiss I left and headed home. As promised, I went back the next weekend, got a cheap motel room, and we spent the entire weekend in bed. The weekend after that she came home. We fell into a schedule of alternating weekends, always with the same activities.

After one of our weekends at home, Mom and Dad and I were watching TV, when Mom said, "I'm amazed at how well you and Brenda are getting along all of a sudden. You used to fight like cats and dogs." She laughed. "It's almost as if, I don't know, you were abducted by aliens or something." She laughed again. "Oh, listen to me. Abducted by aliens. If that doesn't sound ridiculous."

If you only knew, Mom, I thought. If you only knew.