All Comments on 'Understanding Sonia'

by PickFiction

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
G5902G5902over 2 years ago

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story of love and true caring!

tonydxxtonydxxover 2 years ago

Wonderful. I loved the way you showed us what Archie was thinking as well as the dialogue. It held my interest through all 5 pages - couldn't "put it down".

madtowncunilinguistmadtowncunilinguistover 2 years ago

Amazingly sweet and tender story of love end dedication. thank you so much for writing this for us. I will definitely read and re-read this one! <3

masterslave00masterslave00over 2 years ago

I usually don't read anything longer than two pages. But this one? I could not leave it until I finished it. So well written and so sensuous... Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story of a real issue. My only question- why wasn’t she receiving professional help? It didn’t seem to occur to the characters. That part of the story is unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! It has one flaw People picking up passengers at Airports cannot enter the baggage area. Nice touch for the story but in reality it does not happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My Sonia was 28 when she finally “defied” her parents. It was nearly as much of a hang up for her (without any of the disorder issues in your story). She was just plain repressed with the thought she had to be pure on her wedding night. So yes there really are parents out there who do this to their little girls. Thankfully she’s been my treasure for almost 30 years, she still loves to defy her long gone parents, Thankfully her hang ups are worked through and long gone! One more thing in common, I am also an Engineer, Mechanical Engineer - Bridges and Structures, (now retired).

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 2 years ago

Great Story! Really well written.

ChequamegonChequamegonover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the story. I usually don't care for longer stories but enjoyed this one. One small comment -- doubt any 21 year old male who has been with the same woman for months would have no protection when the time came. Especially after she invited him to her place in the past and told him to bring his pajamas.

Cal59Cal59over 2 years ago

Ended really quickly, but very nice, thanks

vcwriter17bvcwriter17bover 1 year ago

The category more properly is Romance.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICabout 1 year ago

What a beautiful love story. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Lovely premise.

Beautifully told.

Could have used more getting-to-know-each-other's-bodies before his mouth attached itself to her pussy. And her mouth engulfed his cock.

More handling and caressing. More dialog about what was being done. And how it felt to both of them.

Nothing with his balls?

Nevertheless, five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous