Underwear Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers

The entrance of Kevan Delaney, who was also greeted in familiar fashion by the staff, saved him. To Rayne's dismay, the white-haired stranger seemed to know Kev too and shook his hand enthusiastically as soon as Kevan had taken his jacket off. Now Kev met Rayne's anxious stare and he smiled quickly and consolingly, holding out his hands in an expansive shrug. Once he had give his drinks order, he came over to the waiting area and sat down, taking Rayne's left hand in both of his own. The other man also joined them, taking the seat opposite and Kev introduced them.

"Ray, this is my superior, Detective Chief Inspector Donald Frazier-MacCall. Don, my fiancée, Raylene Wilde."

"Delighted to meet you, Raylene," the other fellow declared in a cultured, tenor voice with just the barest hint of Glasgow tenement lurking under the surface. He had a sharp, sun-tanned face, strong-jawed and bright-eyed; a gaze that missed nothing. It roamed over Rayne from his ankles to his eyebrows and a sudden, keen smile split that shrewd mask unexpectedly. "Kev talks about you all the bloody time. Now I can see why."

He leaned forward and Rayne moved to shake his hand but instead it fell upon his thigh, just above the knee and below the hem of his silk skirt. Warm fingers squeezed briefly and appreciatively, then withdrew.

"Donald can't get a table," Kev was prattling like a schoolchild. "You don't mind if he joins us, do you babe?"

Rayne fired a molten lava glare at him but, conscious of those sharp, dark grey eyes on his face, he managed to murmur; "I suppose not," although he did not sound all that gracious about it.

"I can't intrude on you two lovebirds," MacCall said, with a shake of his head. He was still smiling knowingly at Rayne though.

"You're not intruding, sir. Not at all," Kev insisted. "In fact you can help us celebrate. Tonight is our engagement party."

Rayne's astonished gaze flew to his face but Kev ignored his wordless protest. "Show Donald your ring, darlin'."

He even said it with a straight face. The Vampire gritted his teeth for the second time that night. 'You are in so much trouble, Kevan Delaney', he promised his lover silently. Returning his attention to the other man, he now assumed his best faux smile and dangled the long, pale fingers of his left hand for the fellow's inspection.

"Lovely," MacCall drawled, his gaze moving quickly upward to Rayne's cleavage and then to his eyes again. "Like the wearer."

It took a very great effort on Rayne's behalf not to roll his eyes at that. He smiled foolishly and played with the solitaire on his third finger, which suddenly seemed to weigh as much as his head.

Donald joined them for dinner and regaled them with anecdotes throughout the first two courses. Rayne managed to say very little, which was probably for the best in so far as Kev's career was concerned. He affected brittle laughter at the older man's stories of felons he had convicted and, as the scotch and Chianti flowed freely, the women of dubious repute he had encountered. As he related the tale of a notorious Paisley strumpet he had arrested for soliciting and, together with two other young officers at the time, later gang-banged in a holding cell, he laid his hand on Rayne's thigh again and stroked right up to his stocking top. Firmly, but efficiently, Rayne removed his wandering fingers and excused himself.

Kevan was waiting outside the ladies' when he came out. He looked only slightly repentant.

"Be nice to him," he implored. "This could be a shot at promotion for me."

"He's obnoxious!" Rayne hissed softly at him. "He can't keep his hands to himself for a minute. What do you want me to do? Suck him off under the fuckin' table?"

"Just flirt with him a bit. He fancies you, that's obvious!" Kev kissed him on the nose.

"Does he know I'm not a girl?"

"Course not!" Kev said, a bit too quickly for Rayne's liking. He slipped into the gents' before the Vampire could argue though. Rayne contemplated following and making a scene but decided that he had been embarrassed enough for one evening.

Back at the table, Donald MacCall emptied another glass of Scotch and shifted his chair closer as Rayne sat down again. He put one arm around the Vampire's slim shoulders at once and slurred; "You are a fuckin' beauty, Ray. A fuckin' beauty! No wonder Kev's got his brain in his pants over you!"

He reached across with the other hand and cupped one of Rayne's silicone-padded bustier cups, massaging it vigorously. Rayne tried to discourage him as discreetly as he could without hurting the guy but his groping hand only moved down to Rayne's thigh again. As the Vampire struggled with him, Donald attempted to kiss him on the mouth and his clumsy fondling rucked Rayne's skirt up almost to his slender hips. Small, strong white hands snapped around his wrists like cuffs, actively pushing him off.

"Woaahh.... He's told me what a go-er you are," the mortal panted now. "I bet you can't wait for him to get your knickers off, can you?"

"Don't even 'think' about it," Rayne warned him huskily. "I don't want to 'have' to kill you in front of people who are eating!"

"You're a tease all right," MacCall sat back a little, surveying the rumpled Vampire approvingly. "I'd like to get your knickers down right here on the floor and satisfy you properly."

Rayne was on the verge of getting up and walking out. It was that or break the guy's neck, he decided grimly. Kevan's hand on his shoulder stopped him as he moved to rise.

"Everything okay?" he asked cheerfully.

"No," Rayne muttered under his breath.

"I was just telling your gorgeous fiancée what a lucky man you are," Donald exclaimed rather drunkenly.

"I want to go home. Now!" The Vampire tilted his head back looking up at Kev imperiously.

"Lucky, lucky man. She's red hot for you, Delaney. Get her home and bone the girl!" MacCall encouraged him in an undertone.

Several people looked across form nearby tables, then pretended to be looking at something else.

"I'm going to kill him!" Rayne hissed very softly as Kevan bent over him, touching his lips soothingly to his lover's mouth.

"Don, I'm sorry. I think Ray's getting one of her headaches," the mortal declared, straightening up. "Could you look after her for me while I go and get the car?"

"No-o-o!" Rayne breathed urgently. "'Kev'!"

"Of course.... I'll sort out the bill and keep an eye on her for you," MacCall was on his feet too, resting a proprietary hand on Rayne's shoulder. Kevan flashed a quick, reassuring smile at him and was gone.

Very swiftly and efficiently, MacCall dealt with the bill and returned to their table where Rayne was beginning to feel rather sick. Warm fingers caressed the nape of his neck and the tall fellow murmured; "Come on then, my lovely, let's get your coat on and get you outside. The fresh air will probably do you some good."

Numbly Rayne allowed himself to be helped to his feet and Donald assisted him back into his fur. He wrapped it around himself defensively and the man took his arm and led him to the door. Once they were outside on the street, he realised that it was getting dark. Donald put an arm around him.

"Do you care about Kevan, Ray?" he asked, unexpectedly sober.

"Of.... Of course I do." Rayne kept his expression neutral. He did not look at the other man, pretending to scan the road for some sign of the Saab.

"He thinks the world of you. I'm not surprised, either," Don said in a strained voice. "You're a foxy lad, Ray. Hot stuff!"

Now those wide green eyes turned to him at once.

"You 'know'?"

A nod was his answer. "You nearly had me convinced, but your boobs don't feel like real boobs and any girl wearing falsies would have gone for bigger knockers than that!"

"Can't I tell you're a detective!" Rayne muttered sarcastically.

"You'd do anything for him, huh? Even dress as a girl so that he can make out he's a family man?" MacCall shook his head wonderingly. "And a very pretty girly too! Or do you get off on it?"

"No!" Rayne insisted at once. "This is not my idea of a good night out, okay!"

"Does he like balling you in lacy undies?" the older man asked slyly. "Does it get him hard?"

"That's none of your business!" The Vampire tried to extricate himself but Don put the other arm around him and eased him up against the wall in the entrance to an alleyway beside the restaurant.

"It makes 'me' hard," he said now, pressing his mouth to Rayne's lips, stifling his curses as he reached into the Vampire's coat and stroked hot hands up his silk-clad thighs beneath his skirt. Urgently he rubbed himself against Rayne in the shadows, demonstrating that he certainly was not all talk. "'You' can get him that promotion, you know. 'If' you really are prepared to do 'anything' for him."

Rayne looked up into his dark, clever eyes, privately astounded.

"You sad, dirty, old fucker!" he breathed slowly, at last.

MacCall was unfazed. "Alternately, he could go back to pounding the beat. He's upset enough people up here in the Manchester Met to warrant it. What d'you reckon, Ray? How much do you want to help him?"

At that moment, Rayne Wylde was completely disinclined to help either of them. He was fuming silently at Kev for getting him into this situation, and the temptation to give MacCall the knee in the bollocks that he was so asking for was almost unbearable.

"You touch me again and I'll help 'you' join the fuckin' Eunuchs," he promised vehemently.

"You've got some spunk, Ray," Don McCall chuckled at him, lips dangerously close to the Vampire's ear. "I'd really love to give you some more. A whole load more, in fact! I bet you're gagging for a good mouthful of cum, aren't you? Kev's already told me how much you love giving head, and how good you are."

He touched the pad of his thumb to Rayne's lips and stroked it back and forth, smudging his lipstick across his mouth. When the young man only bristled at him in silence, he pressed it between those pouting, glossy lips, then withdrew it sharply when Rayne bit him hard. On a public street, the Vampire was not expecting the back handed slap across the face he got for that. It knocked him sideways and he stumbled to his knees in the alleyway.

"While you're down there..." McCall said darkly, unzipping his pants and grabbing Rayne by the hair. "This will only take a moment. Think of it as doing your fiancé a service, if you like. Bite me again and I'll make sure he's sacked by the morning."

Rayne took a quick breath and closed his eyes. His lips parted around the Detective Chief Inspector's long, sweaty tool and the gasps of satisfaction he heard as McCall immediately pumped his mouth hard told him that this would not take long at all. Within a minute the man's big cock pushed deep into his throat and he was gulping down a huge wad of semen as McCall groaned; "Fuck, yeah! Eat it up, you dirty tranny bitch!"

He pulled out just as quickly, letting a dribble of cum run down Rayne's chin into his cleavage and tucked his cock away as he heard the sound of an approaching car.

"Your carriage awaits, my naughty slut!" he panted, hauling Rayne to his feet and smearing the spilt cum over his lips with his thumb. The Vampire's mouth curled into a snarl that had fangs. Only the sound of Kev's voice stopped him eviscerating McCall then and there.

"Is she all right?" he asked cheerfully.

"A bit queasy, I think," Don retaliated, stroking a hand down Rayne's back. "Something she ate, I reckon! I'll get her into the car."

Kev waved a hand and gave him the thumbs up.

"We'll meet again, soon," McCall murmured into Rayne's ear as he made a pretence of chivalry by opening the passenger door. "Next time, my pretty slut, I'll fill your tight little shitter up with my hot cum, over and over, while loverboy watches. I can't wait!"

"You'll have to," Rayne said atonally. "Hell's gonna freeze over before I let you get up my arse!"

"Don't be so sure," McCall kissed his cheek and patted his bum as he dropped into the car. He slammed the door hard.

Kev could not stop grinning at him once they were back in the car. He started the engine with trembling hands and the Saab roared away into the Mancunian night before Rayne had even finished struggling with the seatbelt.

"Your lipstick's smudged," he said.

"I was feeling a bit sick," Rayne answered dully. "I'll fix it."

"No...no, it's fine. It looks sexy," Kev told him quickly. "Kind of loose and whorish, like you've just been kissed really hard."

"Right." Rayne shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose wearily.

"You were fantastic tonight," Kev enthused, shaking his head in disbelief as they powered down the narrow side streets. "You look so hot in that dress, babe. I can't wait to get my hands on you."

As if to emphasise this, he pulled over sharply and unexpectedly into the multi-storey car park at the Great Northern and drove straight up to the top level, though the place was barely half full. Rayne looked incredulously at him.

"What are you doing? I thought we were meeting Dave and Bernard at theirs!"

"We are... I need to make a little detour," Kevan stopped the car and left the engine running. He unzipped his fly and pulled his cock out, rubbing it urgently. Rayne's heart sank.

"You dirty bastard!"

"Don't be like that!" Kev stroked the singer's dark hair with his left hand and cupped the back of Rayne's head, drawing it down into his lap. "I just need to feel your mouth on me, baby. I've been rock hard all night just looking at you sitting there all slinky and hot! Wrap those teen whore lips round my head, gorgeous!"

Rayne started to swear at him but the comments were rendered incoherent by the insertion of his lover's erection between his darkly rouged lips, for the second time that night. Kev's chunky cock was hot and spunk-wet in his mouth. He tasted sharp and salty but not unpleasant. Kev's fingers tangled in his hair gripping tightly as he urged his scantily-clad mate to blow him. His hands forced Rayne's head up and down quickly and roughly as his shaft pistoned between the singer's full, glossy lips.

"Pull your skirt up," he panted huskily. "I wanna look at your knickers and your stockin' tops while you blow me!"

Cursing him silently, the Vampire struggled with his hemline, wriggling the tight, silky garment hip-high as he sucked. Anything to get Kevan off so that they could get out of here.

He should have guessed that it would not be so easy. Kev had a prodigious appetite for kinky sex. He gave his lover his third mouthful of cum in as many hours, within moments of the singer exposing himself, then turned off the engine and lowered the convertible's roof purposefully. Now he climbed onto his lean, beautiful mate on the black-leather passenger seat. Rayne submitted to his hungry tongue kisses and the hot groping hands that quickly pulled the slinky dress right up to his armpits, exposing the cups of his basque. He moaned as Kev pulled down the cups to bite and lick his nipples, then kissed his naked belly and abdomen. A touch on the lever beside the seat reclined it fully, Rayne sank back with a sigh as Kev's hands, and mouth started to work on his cock and balls through the fine, gauzy material of his panties. The mortal licked the insides of his thighs beyond his stocking tops and spread Rayne's legs insistently. His lips brushed and parted around the singer's left testicle, sucking it through the fine black lace and releasing it to swallow it's neighbour.

Rayne groaned his inarticulate pleasure at this unexpected fondling. His sex was rock hard within the delicate garment and the pulsing, purple head was straining at the dark lace net in which it was caught. Kevan moved deeper, lapping wetly at the t-bar of his thong, moving backwards over Rayne's shaved perineum and into his crack, teasing with his spit-soaked tongue where the black lace strap rubbed over his lover's arsehole, then moving it aside so that he could rim the scantily clad Vampire with his tongue tip and push it deeper into his anus.

"Oh God!" Rayne panted, sliding one perfectly manicured hand into his panties and gripping his cock firmly. He began to masturbate vigorously, sprawled on the passenger seat of the Saab with one stiletto heel hooked over the steering wheel and the other pressed against the windscreen of the car as Kev tongue and finger fucked him alternately, kneeling between his legs in the seat well.

After a little while of this delicious foreplay, Kev rose up over him again, his pants around his knees and ripped the Vampire's knickers off forcefully with both hands. He mounted Rayne in silence, pushing his cock between the singer's pale, firm cheeks and rammed it into his spit-drenched, yielding orifice. The Vampire threw his head back with a little yelp of protest as Kev's hard, fat unlubed tool breached him, but he only struggled very weakly and quickly succumbed to the thrusting intruder between his legs.

It never ceased to amaze him how randy Kevan could be when he wore a dress but even he was startled that the mortal would virtually rape him in a public car park before it was even properly dark outside. Once he had recovered from the initial shock, however, Rayne even began to enjoy it. He had always loved fucking in places where he might get caught and this brought back that old thrill. He moaned and thrashed deliriously under his burly mate as Kev pumped away harder and faster between his stocking-clad thighs. The mortal pulled down the cups of his basque again and licked his nipples as Rayne writhed with pleasure under him.

The Vampire was rock hard and close to orgasm when his sharp ears detected a distracting noise. It was late and they were on the top floor but he could hear another car approaching over the wet, thrusting sounds and Kevan's passionate grunts of pleasure.

"Kev..." he panted, pressing one hand against his lover's chest. "Kev... jesus! Someone's comin'!"

"It's me you silly bitch!" Kev tooled him faster, the sweat dripping off the end of his nose as he bucked harder between his lover's lean thighs. "Ohh Christ! You are so tight... so good!"

Rayne began to struggle as another vehicle backed into the space beside them; a dark, four by four, the driver's seat higher than their window. He recognised the avid features in the frame, peering down into the Saab, watching hungrily as they fucked. After a moment or so, Donald MacCall began to quiver and jerk as he stared into the smaller, sleeker car, wanking himself off violently as Kev and Rayne had full sex in front of him.

"You bastard! You set this up! You 'told' him where you were bringing me!" Rayne slapped his lover hard.

"He really did think you were a girl, at first, when I showed him your picture," Kev protested. "He kept saying how much he wanted me to arrange a threesome. Yesterday, I told him the truth. I thought it would put him off. I was worried actually, that he'd freak out about me being queer, but he said he still wanted a threesome anyway. He said I'd get that promotion I'm after if I could fix it for him to fuck you." He laughed nervously.

"Over my d..." Rayne stopped short on the oath. Technically, he 'was' dead, so that was not much of protest. "How could you? Who d'you think you are, Jimmy fuckin' Saville or somethin'? How dare you think you can pimp me to your friends? I'm not a 'whore', Kevan!"

"This will do my career so much good, babe!" Kev pleaded nuzzling his neck and throat as he pulsed more slowly in the singer's tight rectum. "I've been telling him what a good lay you are for weeks. How hot you are in bed... and elsewhere!"

He kissed Rayne's mouth. The Vampire bit him hard.

"You bitch," Kevan muttered, wiping the blood from his lips on the back of his hand.

SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers